Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,707 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling (113132 Views)

Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
I hear ya bro but I think you caged yourself. unless the woman was monitoring you 24 7 lol. point being we need to give our-self credit. we did the work not the woman. I have seen the most beautiful women and they get cheated on. so a guy can only he held down by himself. thats all a playa is saying chief. playa to playa p-imp to pi-mp lol wink
lol.she must have filled his void mehn.and he taught her to be a goddess
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lead us not into temptation and deliver us from all evil sad shocked
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Choi, achoro m ita ukwu a!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by orjaha(m): 6:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
this one Nah pepper soup oooooo
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dbynonetwork: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OP I wont drool (whatever that means) over a girl that picks up arms.
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

Who calculus epp for this NAIJA? You go solve calculus finish and be underemployed... SMH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by doughziay: 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nma27:
My twin
It must be you by force!
Nice seeing your face.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by iamrealdeji(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
modsRbastard:

Absolutely. My friends in accounting and eco then do borrow my K.A Stroud for a few of their works, they always wonder how brain masturbating the small Red one would be.
that green covered big textbook. I still have it,I loved it then,so explanatory,Unilori. days.. interesting. Engine boys
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

lol.she must have filled his void mehn.and he taught her to be a goddess
yeah she sound like a freak grin

JK
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by DIVFAVOR(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
Come meet my friends and i, hot ladies that pick up the pen to solve Integral and differential calculus for process control optimization cool cool cool

You must be a chemical engineer or a process engineer.
Well done ma.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by modsRbastard: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Is Fourier a 200L course?

You don't argue with such people... Just smile and leave
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by seun1960(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
O deep
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 6:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You have a point, I used the word cage in a loosed form because despite her caging spirit, I was on top of the game, I am always in charge when dating or else it won't work in the first place, I am not a sissy guy, I am either in charge or l walk away, it is either l captain the ship or pilot the airplane or else the friendship is dead on arrival tongue
Bossy ass nigga lwkm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by luminouz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
deepwater:
OK...now am interested....
Show me d hot u @ work!!!!! grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

hian!!!.sukkot were you at.lol a celestial being wanna give you hot hot!! so you answer your calling. lol
mayne, i am a sleeper cell. waiting to be activated. i cant activate myself tho. those who self activate self destruct. you gotta be ready at all times though. cuz when that ship docks ? its time to offload the dead and on load the living wink grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by mrtomola(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
victorazy:

I tell u because I wonder why her camel toe just dey show anyhow.

Lol...Abi nah
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by ncoolsome(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
the way she's standing in front of various porshe cars,i op she's nt a runz girl miss road intop the army??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by jamelite: 7:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
tongue
Watin dis kind wan go day find for soldier work
Fine like winch shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by thisnaijaguy: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
When I look at the pictures, it's the cars that I see ooh. Na the cars dey trip me grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Opoki:

They don't drill her kind on the parade ground.
Eheeen! OK o
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by HERSLEY(f): 7:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I don release shocked
Wow so quick?...
Baby lemme see Plssssssssssssss wink cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by hebenezher(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you finally shown us your face...nice one dear smiley

cry
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you finally shown us your face...nice one dear smiley

Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wow...that's cute!

Which means if you'd accept my proposal and marry me, there's higher chances that we'd have twins too...just like the okoyes wink
Well, I ain't ibeji
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by kerry57: 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
She is not a Nigerian soldier
U check the plate nos on the vehicles on her background
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
mayne, i am a sleeper cell. waiting to be activated. i cant activate myself tho. those who self activate self destruct. you gotta be ready at all times though. cuz when that ship docks ? its time to offload the dead and on load the living wink grin
so you don't wanna self activate
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by dheilaw1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
it is obvious her father is a top ranking Army officer, if not, this lady wouldn't have been employed into the Nigerian Army with this her hips and butts
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by soulhacker: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
bushmeat for dm GOCs
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by Smartademu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Toy for Senior Officers grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

so you don't wanna self activate
cant do it. its a synchronised matrix. when its time for you to step up to the plate and take a hit people will come looking for you.
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by ajaxtea(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
The soldier uniform killed her curves totally.. Lemme go and collect form so I can increase in the necessary places like her.

I love her curves die!!

You still want more curves on top the one you are having already
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by swegiedon(m): 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
sukkot:
cant do it. its a synchronised matrix. when its time for you to step up to the plate and take a hit people will come looking for you.
hmmm.and what if this don't happen till you pass on to another realm
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by YesNoMaybe: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
modsRbastard:

You don't argue with such people... Just smile and leave

Tha kinda thing!
Re: Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling by sukkot: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
swegiedon:

hmmm.and what if this don't happen till you pass on to another realm
it is happening. just covert. its already started. a new age is upon us and the ' soldiers ' are being groomed. its all covert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Misinterpreted By a Lady Your Trying To Help? / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.