Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12749 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2017
Tahrah:
You dey make me feel like celeb so with dis your almost everyone on nl is looking forward to seeing my pics.
Whenever I feel like.

sofa dat whenever you feel like doesnt exceed this month sha

cos we go just fight angry

cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 11:57am On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol i know boss and i was kidding too

e get who no like money
but frankly though e be like say nigerians like money pass our people lipsrsealed
what do u mean Nigeria like money pass Kenya, nawa oh, so u sabi pigin..!! seems u are a product of our developers or u don stay for Nigeria before.

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
phintohlar:
stylist i meant.. Sori

are you for real shocked shocked

i love hair stylists especially the bad ass ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i always wanted to marry one embarassed
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
what do u mean Nigeria like money pass Kenya, nawa oh, so u sabi pigin..!! seems u are a product of our developers or u don stay for Nigeria before.

lmfao

my guy i have spent 21 years (and still counting) of my 26 years on earth here in naija so i know what i'm saying........una like money well well

though i'm mixed sha..........one of me parents a nigerian the other's a kenyan smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmfao

my guy i have spent 21 years (and still counting) of my 26 years on earth here in naija so i know what i'm saying........una like money well well

though i'm mixed sha..........one of me parents a nigerian the other's a kenyan smiley
your daddy is Kenyan your mummy is Nigerian, wait how far for kenya una sabi Ethiopian babes, the yellow ones abeg..!! When was even the last time u went to kenya
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
your daddy is Kenyan your mummy is Nigerian, wait how far for kenya una sabi Ethiopian babes, the yellow ones abeg..!! When was even the last time u went to kenya

that would be 4years ago smiley smiley

i no know oh cheesy cheesy

them say kenya ladies dey get strong body but the part wey i spend 5 years get beautiful sexy ladies like water...........
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

that would be 4years ago smiley smiley

i no know oh cheesy cheesy

them say kenya ladies dey get strong body but the part wey i spend 5 years get beautiful sexy ladies like water...........
u sure, be like say I go put Kenya on my visit list me that, thanks jare,
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
u sure, be like say I go put Kenya on my visit list me that, thanks jare,

na so cheesy cheesy

you wont regret it wink wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na so cheesy cheesy

you wont regret it wink wink
which state in Kenya is like Lagos, I don't fancy going to any country's capital jare..!!
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
which state in Kenya is like Lagos, I don't fancy going to any country's capital jare..!!

i really dont know o

i spent most of my time in nairobi but went to just mumbasa and kinsusu.......

And from what i observed most curvacious big booty ladies reside at mumbasa
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i really dont know o

i spent most of my time in nairobi but went to just mumbasa and kinsusu.......

And from what i observed most curvacious big booty ladies reside at mumbasa
your head dey there..!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
your head dey there..!! grin

lol

what to do na cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

what to do na cheesy cheesy
I don put Kenya ladies on my radar so when I dey go Ethiopia I go drop by..!! grin I checked it on net and I like what I am seeing

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
whitebeard:
I don put Kenya ladies on my radar so when I dey go Ethiopia I go drop by..!! grin I checked it on net and I like what I am seeing

wow thats nice

but what ever you do never be too forward o or dem go junce you

and also know them no dey quick gree for anything o even friendship.............but if you play ur card well you may even get more than .,..... lipsrsealed

anyhow sha be careful with them o cos they are me people and i wont fancy u ...........(you know na)
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

are you for real shocked shocked

i love hair stylists especially the bad ass ones lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i always wanted to marry one embarassed
which 1 con be the bad ass ones there? Me no get ass at all oh

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by whitebeard(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow thats nice

but what ever you do never be too forward o or dem go junce you

and also know them no dey quick gree for anything o even friendship.............but if you play ur card well you may even get more than .,..... lipsrsealed

anyhow sha be careful with them o cos they are me people and i wont fancy u ...........(you know na)
grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
phintohlar:
which 1 con be the bad ass ones there? Me no get ass at all oh

but you get big ass

beside you said u're a bad geh na
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Homeboiy: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

but you get big ass

beside you said u're a bad geh na
wen i said bad geh, i meant a compitent stylist & not the other way round
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
phintohlar:
wen i said bad geh, i meant a compitent stylist & not the other way round

lol

oh i see......

Pardon me stupid thoughts cry cry

ever since i joined nl with dis crazy moniker i've been having equally crazy reasoning and its affecting how i read meanings to peoples post and comments sad sad sad

now i'm tempted to come try you out to see just how bad of a stylist you are that...............you make guys hair too? ( guys who carry dreads and dem nwankwo kanu-estique guys)
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 6:47am On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

oh i see......

Pardon me stupid thoughts cry cry

ever since i joined nl with dis crazy moniker i've been having equally crazy reasoning and its affecting how i read meanings to peoples post and comments sad sad sad

now i'm tempted to come try you out to see just how bad of a stylist you are that...............you make guys hair too? ( guys who carry dreads and dem nwankwo kanu-estique guys)
yes but den.. Are u on dread?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2017
phintohlar:
yes but den.. Are u on dread?

ermmm i used to till i cut them off when i was job hunting then (one had to look responsible)

but i'm currently thinking on growing them again as people i know say i looked more mature and handsome in them..,...

You reside in lag right?

And err good morningsmiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 6:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ermmm i used to till i cut them off when i was job hunting then (one had to look responsible)

but i'm currently thinking on growing them again as people i know say i looked more mature and handsome in them..,...

You reside in lag right?

And err good morningsmiley
show me the pic of wen ur on dread & lowcut, lemme see d 1 dah looks good on u
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
phintohlar:
show me the pic of wen ur on dread & lowcut, lemme see d 1 dah looks good on u

i dont think i have any sha cos my phone had been stolen twice and everything i had in them are all gone which includes my old pics...........

And i dont fancy pictures now........

Got the one in me profile from my sis...............i took it i think 5 years ago but she still had it......maybe i'll ask her if she still has any of me on dreads then on whatsapp or when she comes visiting smiley smiley

so you're a boss huh?

I envy you professionals that dont have to answer sir or ma to anyone o.........
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i dont think i have any sha cos my phone had been stolen twice and everything i had in them are all gone which includes my old pics...........

And i dont fancy pictures now........

Got the one in me profile from my sis...............i took it i think 5 years ago but she still had it......maybe i'll ask her if she still has any of me on dreads then on whatsapp or when she comes visiting smiley smiley

so you're a boss huh?

I envy you professionals that dont have to answer sir or ma to anyone o.........
lol.. Yeah ya right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lanretoye(m): 12:53am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Oh my world, so my boss has a crush on me. I better start searching 4 job else where
crush koor,tandi Guarana ni...goan sleep joor.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 1:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
crush koor,tandi Guarana ni...goan sleep joor.
u just wanna run ur mouth right
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lanretoye(m): 1:26am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
u just wanna run ur mouth right
yes but don't forget to go an sleep.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
yes but don't forget to go an sleep.
goan sleep too
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lanretoye(m): 1:45am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
goan sleep too
dun lemme tell u again o,for the last time,goal sleep otherwise egba nI mo ma fi so fun e.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Who is my nairaland crush then grin
Cc thepussyhunter
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
Oh my world, so my boss has a crush on me. I better start searching 4 job else where
let let me come and beat your boss o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Life Inside Inmessage / How Expensive Is Your Relationship? / God,pls Bless Me Wt A Gal Whose Waist/ass Is Dis Spotless N Stretch Mark Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.