Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12760 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

According to OP list o grin

Your backyard is enuf reason. If I were a boy, I'll crush non stop too. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

According to OP list o grin
intresting I emm I will love to see your pics jare
You know seeing is believing
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Your sweet, lovely bobo. Mama knows every grin

Lol. Yeah, you do. wink wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Your backyard is enuf reason. If I were a boy, I'll crush non stop too. embarassed embarassed
Sis no make me blush o lol ...
Gracias .. so is our oga going to train these guys for us
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
kk sis Don't you think I can take him I mean your boss grin
u na lepa na
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

wait wait wait
Is she the same chick that claims to be youruba and ibo with the wicked backyard

I doubt her not

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Yeah, you do. wink wink
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
u na lepa na
what do you mean lepa can't fight

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Sis no make me blush o lol ...
Gracias .. so is our oga going to train these guys for us

Lol. Blush away, the only bumbumcious bumbae. tongue kiss

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

He won't oooo, that's more competition for him keh. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. You sef, that wasn't what I meant jhor. angry angry

Amen to your prayers tho cheesy

blackhawk?

Na wa o

which kain moniker be that

all these nairaland people with the absurd, yeye, crazy, funny, stupid names they use for monikers

na wa for una sha

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

blackhawk?

Na wa o

which kain moniker be that

all these nairaland people with the absurd, yeye, crazy, funny, stupid names they use for monikers

na wa for una sha

This is coming from "Thepussyhunter" angry undecided undecided

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. Blush away, the only bumbumcious bumbae. tongue kiss

Hehehehe cheesy grin cheesy

He won't oooo, that's more competition for him keh. lipsrsealed undecided
Haha aslong as he is loving you no wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
wait wait wait
Is she the same chick that claims to be youruba and ibo with the wicked backyard

I doubt her not

Any other one would be a counterfeit. wink wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Any other one would be a counterfeit. wink wink
I am even sorry for douthing her jare
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha aslong as he is loving you no wahala
sorry jare for doubting your comment
Please if you can do me a favor and describe where I can get your form
So that I apply and be on the waiting list among those guys
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
sad
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Its not in this phone.. I'll look for the pix and snap it. Remind me grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

wait lemme write it down in my diary..........

For now i'll still stick to my earlier hypothesis of him being more of dad than you at least till i get to see the pics grin

he's currently home with you now right
(saw in one of ur post where you mentioned him attending a boarding school)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
sad
why the sad face
I was just joking around with her
You know my crush on nairaland now

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

This is coming from "Thepussyhunter" angry undecided undecided

at least the pussy hunter is more appropriate and less scary tongue tongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wait lemme write it down in my diary..........

For now i'll still stick to my earlier hypothesis of him being more of dad than you at least till i get to see the pics grin

he's currently home with you now right
(saw in one of ur post where you mentioned him attending a boarding school)
Crazy pussyhunter grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin there's no much resemblance in the one I have in this phone
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

at least the pussy hunter is more appropriate and less scary tongue tongue

What's appropriate about Pusey hunting? shocked shocked

Blackhawk sends a message any other moniker won't send across to whoever wants to quote me. #bringyourbrainalong. cool cool
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What's appropriate about Pusey hunting? shocked shocked

Blackhawk sends a message any other moniker won't send across to whoever wants to quote me. #bringyourbrainalong. cool cool

i think its more like #beware_what_you_say_to_me_cos_you_just_might_be_talking_to_EVIL_herself shocked shocked

at least thats the mgs i got when i first saw the moniker embarassed

now seriously did you just ask that question shocked shocked

whats appropriate in pussy hunting? shocked shocked

i believe you've got the ans to that........if no i could then tell you smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Crazy pussyhunter grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin there's no much resemblance in the one I have in this phone

dont worry hun i aiint in a hurry...........

Take your time in looking for that pic cos u've got some strong convincing to do.................

Studies show theres a 64% probability of a child looking more like the dad
(hell thats why ladies of nowadays have added handsomeness to their list of what their suitors should possess........leaving we the ugly ones lonely and end up marrying the not so pretty ladies cry cry)
and thats what i'm bassing my hypothesis on

so till i see that pic i aiint moving me ground grin grin grin................

He's really cute sha......
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by thesuave10(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
I always knew Tahrah had a crush grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
thesuave10:
I always knew Tahrah had a crush grin
Don't worry you'll always be my number 2.tongue grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. She's surprised keh, it's no news na. He is nairalander sef. grin wink

That faceless sister of mine, Tahra. tongue
tongue grin cheesy In Tiwa Savage voice*if i start to talk.....lipsrsealed*
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:

Are you happy with number 3456 Might be extremely old or dead by the time u grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by thesuave10(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
Don't worry you'll always be my number 2.tongue grin

grin.i knew you couldn't deny it. Well you know what they say, if you fall for a number 2, number 1 ain't real grin tongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
thesuave10:

grin.i knew you couldn't deny it. Well you know what they say, if you fall for a number 2, number 1 ain't real grin tongue
Hey,i'm gonna fall and rise up again.tongue cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by muhamadnur: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by thesuave10(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
Hey,i'm gonna fall and rise up again.tongue cheesy

Rise up? You ain't pulling no Jesus stunts here sweetie grin it's a continuous fall wink tongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Rise up? You ain't pulling no Jesus stunts here sweetie grin it's a continuous fall wink tongue
Lol@Jesus stunts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady And Her Boyfriend Seen Having Sex Inside The Swimming Pool. / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) / She Seduced Her Father, And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.