Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12741 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy yes I want to see him grin
check my dp
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

ok based on the signs mentioned i'd have said tarah but then i dont see u as one crushing on a faceless lady
(logically though all of us here are faceless cos no one knows for sure if we're the one in the pics we post)

so i'll say ur nl crush is...........

Oyind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
undecided Ki le leyi n so?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
check my dp
handsome boy you have got there oyin wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
handsome boy you have got there oyin wink
Thanks sunshine, that G is my life, my everything.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Thanks sunshine, that G is my life, my everything.
wow decoding some message from those words
Is what I am thinking right smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
wow decoding some message from those words
Is what I am thinking right smiley
What are you thinking? grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
tahrah and aderola

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

aderola?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

na wah o shocked shocked shocked shocked

bro is this true
Cc: sunshineG

just came up with you'd do for me as payment ........

I want to see a pic of your son

i'm curious to know if he iis as good looking as his mom
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
What are you thinking? grin
are you still with his father?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
are you still with his father?
Yes of course, no retreat no surrender grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

bro is this true

I don't know my self but tahrah is always angry whenever they mention both our monkiner in the same sentence
grin grin grin
Don't know why. maybe she can explain her self
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

bro is this true

Have you seen my pix before? I uploaded it few minutes ago. Wait for a while
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yes of course, no retreat no surrender grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
OK when you said your son was everything to you
I was wondering what about the father wink
It is all cool anyway cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided Ki le leyi n so?

aunty me i din understand you o

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
OK when you said your son was everything to you
I was wondering what about the father wink
It is all cool anyway cheesy
You won't understand. The dad is always there. He is 8 and the only child.
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know my self but tahra is always angry whenever they mention both our monkiner in the same sentence
grin grin grin
I'm sorry embarassed sad
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
You won't understand. The dad is always there. He is 8 and the only child.
kk my sis lovely family then wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm sorry embarassed sad
but why are you always angry sad
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Have you seen my pix before? I uploaded it few minutes ago. Wait for a while

yeah i have.........you uploaded it sometime back when u still used the oyind77 (or so) moniker

ok then.......wait for a while i shall smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
kk my sis lovely family then wink
Lol, I want more kids, like 2 more
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
tahrah and aderola
shocked grin grin cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah i have.........you uploaded it sometime back when u still used the oyind77 (or so) moniker

ok then.......wait for a while i shall smiley
Really grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I want more kids, like 2 more
I hope and pray you get them wink
Waiting for your pics too grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked grin grin cheesy
Don't tell me you're not seeing the signs grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I hope and pray you get them wink
Amen!!!!
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't know my self but tahrah is always angry whenever they mention both our monkiner in the same sentence
grin grin grin

that true bro....

Bae's always out to drop that "undecided" emoticon plus some crazy yoruba words anytime your name is mentioned along side hers as a pair......

Lets ask her the reason

tahrah hun....comman answer to the jury
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
but why are you always angry sad
I'm heartless.embarassed
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm heartless.embarassed
embarassed to only me
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
bro why do that
There are many chicks that need a loving guy grin

lmao

dude dont let them deceive you o........

Most of all dem nl ladies are guy-haters and majority of them aiint looking for loving guys o cheesy cheesy

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Really grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

yeah cheesy

and errmmm i'm still waiting sad
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

Most of all dem nl ladies are guy-haters and majority of them aiint looking for loving guys o cheesy cheesy
Check now
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

so are you suggesting they are slay queens looking for fat wallet
grin grin
Or lesbians framed feminist looking for lez mate grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Check now
can't see it jare sad
I though your own pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? / Handsomeness Of Nairaland Dudes-part Two / Ladies With Loose Vagina How Do You Feel When A Small Joy Stick Penetrates(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.