Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12748 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah cheesy

and errmmm i'm still waiting sad
Done
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't tell me you're not seeing the signs grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
He's just being cool and friendly.He's like that with everyone.tongue cheesy grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
can't see it jare sad
my pix?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
He's just being cool and friendly.He's like that with everyone.tongue cheesy grin
Your case is different
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
my pix?
. Yes own pics
I only saw your son pics sad
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tahrah:
grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
tahrah and aderola

Beht you know I'm off the market na. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy

I dash him Omotara Johnson. wink kiss
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

grin grin a ugly broke guy is on his own in this world
See the double rejection
Baba God pick my call grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Check now

omg!!!!

He is way handsome than i imagined shocked shocked shocked

now you really have to tell me just how handsome his dad is cause i dont wanna believe u transferred ur beauty alone to him seeing that he is way cute than you are (you've got to agree.,.,...its quite obvious)............

Mehn you cant fathom just how much i love kids.............the crazy love almost pushed me into having a baby mama but the good Lord came to my aid as i wasnt bouyant or prepared for it then cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see him growing to be a tom hank look alike or better still a naija tom in da future......

Take GREAT care of that young lad for us o.......i trust you would sha smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
so are you suggesting they are slay queens looking for fat wallet
grin grin
Or lesbians framed feminist looking for lez mate grin grin

i din say anything o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

omg!!!!

He is way handsome than i imagined shocked shocked shocked

now you really have to tell me just how handsome his dad is cause i dont wanna believe u transferred ur beauty alone to him seeing that he is way cute than you are (you've got to agree.,.,...its quite obvious)............

Mehn you cant fathom just how much i love kids.............the crazy love almost pushed me into having a baby mama but the good Lord came to my aid as i wasnt bouyant or prepared for it then cheesy cheesy cheesy

i see him growing to be a tom hank look alike or better still a naija tom in da future......

Take GREAT care of that young lad for us o.......i trust you would sha smiley
He is the male version of me. Let me upload the one we snapped together years back. Its not too cleargrin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i din say anything o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

cheesy cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 2:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Omg that must be every guy then grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
He is the male version of me. Let me upload the one we snapped together years back. Its not too cleargrin
wink nice pics
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin a ugly broke guy is on his own in this world
See the double rejection
Baba God pick my call grin

LOL. You sef, that wasn't what I meant jhor. angry angry

Amen to your prayers tho cheesy
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
wink nice pics
thanks
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. You sef, that wasn't what I meant jhor. angry angry

Amen to your prayers tho cheesy
ok I hear you
Hope you are having a lovely day
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Oh reallyshocked oya when are we eating the ricegrin

Who is omotara?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:
Omg that must be every guy then grin
on nairaland or in the world
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oh reallyshocked oya when are we eating the ricegrin

Who is omotara?

LOL. She's surprised keh, it's no news na. He is nairalander sef. grin wink

That faceless sister of mine, Tahrah. tongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
on nairaland or in the world
World grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:

i doubt that but lets get to see it then and i'll be the judge smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
it is now
ayaf seen it
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

LOL. She's surprised keh, it's no news na. He is nairalander sef. grin wink

That faceless sister of mine, Tahrah. tongue
Oh, now I know, I've not seen him for sometime now .
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lalas247:

World grin
all having crush on you
Hmmmmmm
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
ok I hear you
Hope you are having a lovely day

Yeah cept for this devilish catarrh, been sneezing non stop. grin embarassed

How have you been? You changed identity too, way to go. cool cool
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lalas247(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
all having crush on you
Hmmmmmm
According to OP list o grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i doubt that but lets get to see it then and i'll be the judge smiley
Its not in this phone.. I'll look for the pix and snap it. Remind me grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Blackhawk03(f): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oh, now I know, I've not seen him for sometime now .

Who? shocked
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
ayaf seen it
kk sis
Don't you think I can take him
I mean your boss grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Who? shocked
Your sweet, lovely bobo. Mama knows every grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Yeah cept for this devilish catarrh, been sneezing non stop. grin embarassed

How have you been? You changed identity too, way to go. cool cool
thanks sis
Just learning from my master here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Stay In A Room When Two People Are Having Sex? / Life Inside Inmessage / How Expensive Is Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.