Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You (12739 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
let let me come and beat your boss o grin
lol... His now a changed man
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 8:49am On Jul 15, 2017
Lanretoye:
dun lemme tell u again o,for the last time,goal sleep otherwise egba nI mo ma fi so fun e.
tin ba fo e leti ehn, eti e ma di ni
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
lol... His now a changed man
no I must come to deal with him for giving you a tough time before undecided angry grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lagboyinibadan(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:
its your number 6 presenter and less favourite kenyan thepussyhunter here to tell you (ladies) the signs you need to look out for when you feel or wanna know if a guy has a crush on you................smiley smiley smiley smiley

now what does it mean to have a crush on someone??

(pussyhunter, kenyan dictionary, 45th edition)
"CRUSH (kr:ch)
verb-
having a feeling of love for someone (mostly someone older) without most times letting the person know.........and in such cases where the crushee (person one has a crush on) ends up never knowing, the crusher (person who has a crush on someone) dies with the crush"

like the definition puts it, the crushee almost always never get to know of the feeling the crusher has on him/her......................in most case,s them ladies end up as the crushers who do not let out their feelings to the male-crushees cos well they are ladies undecided......

And in the situations where a lady has a crush on a guy she most likely would ponder on the question of if the guy has a crush on her too
or a lady may radomly wonder if a guy she considers a friend has a crush on her...........

Well below are the signs you can look out for in a guy to know if he trully likes you.......................

1.)HE TEXTS YOU BACK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY::
One may say this is no glaring factor as some guys are of the habit of replying people immediately they read a mgs but one thing you should know is "any guy who replys your mgs latest 40 secs after sending that mgs has a soft spot for and feels you're important to him" smiley
and if a guy does this consistently you should know he likes you alot and enjoys talking to you

2.)HE OFTEN KEEPS YOU IN HIS PLANS AND FINDS A WAY TO BE AROUND YOU ALWAYS::
now this is for the ladies who feel their male friend has a crush on them.......you when the guy always fits you in his plans and often call to ask you out to places or ask to accompany him to a party or on a guys day out with his friends there is a 85% chance he has a crush on you

3.)HE DOESNT NOTICE YOUR HOT FRIENDS AROUND::
when you notice your guy friend is all over you and has his eyes on you always even in da midst of your friends (most probably friends hotter than you are) then you should know the dude has a crush on you

4.)HE SMILES SHYLY ANYTIME HE SEES YOU::
even without saying i believe dis ladies should be acquainted and conversant of this fact.........when the dude smiles at you anytime y'all get to see you should know the shy nigga has a crush on you

5.)HE ALWAYS AGREES WITH YOU AND STANDS UP FOR YOU WHEN NECCESSARY::
when you notice the nigga always agrees and defend you in any situation you're in you should know the dude likes you but cant say it directly

6.)HE IS QUICK TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION AND SATISFY YOUR DEMANDS / REQUESTS::
when a guy has a crush on you but is quite shy, you'd discover that he would be quick to answer your questions (esp when you ask a random question to a group of people where he is too)......and when you ask for little things he will also be quick to follow and satisfy ur requests.....

and lastly....

7.)HE DOESNT NOTICE ANY CELLULITE OR STRETCH MARKS::
when you notice a guy knows ur faults or one thing thats off about you but pretends like there its nothig and still acts nice towards you, you should know he crushes on you deeply smiley

PS: you should at least notice 3 of the afore-mentioned signs he'd exhibit before coming to a conclusion that he likes you..........
Lies!!!!!
1. If I like a girl, I don't text back immediately, not to seem needy
3. If I like a girl and she's with her friend, I'll rather talk to the friend , I don't know why
4.i just bone whenever I see a girl, makes me look cool
5. Not standing up for you, gives away my emotions
7. I'll always yab a girl I like. Makes me feel comfortable
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
no I must come to deal with him for giving you a tough time before undecided angry grin
the man go beat sunshineG comot 4 ur body ehn
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
the man go beat sunshineG comot 4 ur body ehn
you don see my pics angry
That was in my early 20s
I willl beat his head comot grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
you don see my pics angry That was in my early 20s I willl beat his head comot grin
lemme see ur late 20s pic den
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
lemme see ur late 20s pic den

Removed it already for personal reasons grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 10:02am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not in my late yet but mid But I will post it grin
aiit
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
aiit
you saw it right angry grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
you saw it right angry grin
not yet
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
not yet
on my profile
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by phintohlar(f): 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
on my profile
stop boboing me joor, ur pic isn't there
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
stop boboing me joor, ur pic isn't there
it is now
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Lanretoye(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
phintohlar:
tin ba fo e leti ehn, eti e ma di ni
hahahha,you fear me self,na past 8 you wake after I pursue u...how was ur night anyway?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
Who is my nairaland crush then grin
Cc thepussyhunter

heheheh

ok based on the signs mentioned i'd have said tahrah but then i dont see u as one crushing on a faceless lady
(logically though all of us here are faceless cos no one knows for sure if we're the one in the pics we post)

so i'll say ur nl crush is...........

Oyindidi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lagboyinibadan:

Lies!!!!!
1. If I like a girl, I don't text back immediately, not to seem needy
3. If I like a girl and she's with her friend, I'll rather talk to the friend , I don't know why
4.i just bone whenever I see a girl, makes me look cool
5. Not standing up for you, gives away my emotions
7. I'll always yab a girl I like. Makes me feel comfortable

na im make you no be better man na tongue :p
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

ok based on the signs mentioned i'd have said tahrah but then i dont see u as one crushing on a faceless lady
(logically though all of us here are faceless cos no one knows for sure if we're the one in the pics we post)

so i'll say ur nl crush is.........
Are you for real? shocked
He is crushing on tahrah
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh

so i'll say ur nl crush is...........

grin grin
You are crazy bro
Oyindi is married with kids

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
You are crazy bro
Kidsshocked how many kids?
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Are you for real? shocked
He is crushing on tahrah

ok now i'm breaking 4 rules in da guy code telling you this but yeah he is

you could ask him

PS:you owe me one angry
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kidsshocked how many kids?
sad I thought you said you have kids and you are looking forward to get pregnant for more in one post like that
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you could ask him

That's not true grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
What am I owing you? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
sad I thought you said you have kids and you are looking forward to get pregnant for more in one post like that
I have a son
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin
You are crazy bro

and who says guys (or you) cant crush on a married lady with "kids" grin

Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you could ask him

you are breaking the bro code bro angry grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
I have a son
OK I was thinking you had like 3 kids sad
I am sorry wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and who says guys (or you) cant crush on a married lady with "kids" grin
bro why do that
There are many chicks that need a loving guy grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
That's not true grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
What am I owing you? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

lol

and somehow you sound so sure......

Ok humour me,, who's his nl crush then cheesy cheesy

give my time to think.............i'll get back to you when i come up with the perfect request grin
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

and somehow you sound so sure......

Ok humour me,, who's his nl crush then cheesy cheesy

give my time to think.............i'll get back to you when i come up with the perfect request grin
tahrah and aderola
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Oyindidi(f): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
sunshineG:
OK I was thinking you had like 3 kids sad
I am sorry wink
Lol, let me show u my sontongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know If A Guy Has A Crush On You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, let me show u my sontongue
cheesy yes I want to see him grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.