Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32494 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:

What are we thinking? grin cheesy tongue
Something like this, I go talk am after fainting in the other room. tongue tongue

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Are you sure? tongue can you take care of my three children?
I'll take care of 5 children, 2 grown-ups, 8 puppies and one_pussy. All you need to do is say the word.
Nah mean?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'll take care of 5 children, 2 grown-ups, 8 puppies and one_pussy. All you need to do is say the word.
Nah mean?
LOL grin grin
Terms and conditions dey involved. tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by VargasVee(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

While referring to everyone, myself inclusive,I wasn't particularly referring to anyone!

But it's a new day man so we are over that,

Do take care of yourself and have a great day!

Will do cheesy

You too
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Priscy01(f): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

thank you senior member of the HOE association..

Blessed weekend.

I can see the level of your STUPIDITY
...your Stupidity is at its peak.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 1:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
LOL grin grin
Terms and conditions dey involved. tongue
terms and conditions gini?
Even after the 3 shidren? You be slave driver ni?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
grin grin
Uwc dear, I knew you'll be interested. smiley
I've watched the movie but haven't read the book, but you know how these things are, without reading the book, you won't get the whole picture. wink smiley
I've been good oo, Rola has been taking good care of me. grin
You?
lol I'll need to see the movie too then just to spice up the whole experience wink grin
I've been okay too, fairing well each day wink You enjoying Lagos? wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol I'll need to see the movie too then just to spice up the whole experience wink grin
I've been okay too, fairing well each day wink You enjoying Lagos? wink
Yea you should. You'll love the fantastic creatures. cheesy tongue

Enjoying keh? sad When nepa is doing anyhow, me sef I've missed banku. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
terms and conditions gini?
Even after the 3 shidren? You be slave driver ni?
I want my honeymoon in Dubai. tongue angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by greatermax77(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

Once a lady's leg has open it has opened...
She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

This is very common with unmarried ladies of nowadays.

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

Ladies stop opening your legs for all men that knocks at your door...
How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..
No that no man will love to eat left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

In sambisa forest about to take my leave back to my mother's land..

.... How it take concern u @op
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

bros I don't care
If I marry a virgin....I will pay anything 2 make her happy
That's good bro

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's good bro
yeah dats how we roll wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IT will happen, what will be must be.

PM you.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lsofdk:
Only e-kiss undecided undecided

How's the day going?
What else nah.. Guguru? grin grin

Going well.. Just got back from jumah.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:

Enjoying keh? sad When nepa is doing anyhow, me sef I've missed banku. embarassed embarassed
lol eyah, what part of lag is that?

Well there should be places to eat banku in Lagos now cheesy tongue How is Nigerian jollof treating you?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 3:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol eyah, what part of lag is that?

Well there should be places to eat banku in Lagos now cheesy tongue How is Nigerian jollof treating you?
Isolo area jare. Very boring place.

No place like home, but I'll look for around. embarassed
I hate Nigerian rice. It's too hard for me. angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:

aunty as much as i love the pics on you profile and literally drooling over it i must say this is what we agreed upon o angry angry angry angry angry angry

wait wait hollup hollup

are those the twins i see? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you didnt even tag me ;like you promised.....................evil lady cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Lwkmd. shocked
See contradiction; "I didn't say you shouldn't have sex, you can have I'm no saint too but all I'm saying is abstain". Kuku kill me MzLarem. grin
Mehn...at this junction, I give up... Attention seeking gone wrong grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Something like this, I go talk am after fainting in the other room. tongue tongue

LOL. Oh yeah. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
grin

My favourite Baeby kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Lsofdk(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
What else nah.. Guguru? grin grin

Going well.. Just got back from jumah.
Guguru that's everywhere undecided

Ok cool.
Just enjoying the weather here, it's been raining for 3days consecutively now
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by yinkeys(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
This is really a minute issue compared to what some girls do nowadays, there are girls you'd leave in your room & they'd end up stealing your money.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Edimolu, Dacovajnr, Shiarlaura how are you guys? kiss wink
I'm aiit paddy...this your mention get motive..oya tell me Werin be your motive undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Optional stop responding 2 d mentions
u av passed ur message......d wise ones av learnt from it

Those who the TRUTH of her post is not in concord with their life style will never stop barking. Its as if she stabbed them with a dagger. TRUTH HURTS!!! If 2 say she come go add those married women wey dey open leg any how like compass wey em screw do spoil join nko? NL FOR GO KABOOM WITH VEX! The fact that we have animalistic instinct does not mean that we are animals. BITCHES, AND DOGS EVERYWHERE! Sure "the wise ones have learnt from it".

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Victornezzar: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Those who the TRUTH of her post is not in concord with their life style will never stop barking. Its as if she stabbed them with a dagger. TRUTH HURTS!!! If 2 say she come go add those married women wey dey open leg any how like compass wey em screw do spoil join nko? NL FOR GO KABOOM WITH VEX! The fact that we have animalistic instinct does not mean that we are animals. BITCHES, AND DOGS EVERYWHERE! Sure "the wise ones have learnt from it".
Bro I weak ooo
D truth really hurts
people just wanna hear wat would soon good 2 dem
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MrCork: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I know that was not what you wanted to say. I read minds nowgrin

..do u have nyansh or not? angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by robosky02(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Robosky02 come carry your daughter.

You mean guys I guess

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

mr seer grin
Prophet good morning
u fit help me with 2 sure odds

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
The OP has a good message in mind, but she didn't pass it across properly. OP, always remember it isn't about what you say, but how you say it. This topic is a very touchy one for Nigerians, take it easy on them o...I get your point sha smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Isolo area jare. Very boring place.

No place like home, but I'll look for around. embarassed
I hate Nigerian rice. It's too hard for me. angry
lol, nice. Smh @ bolded, iffa woze you. Will you still be around for a long time?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
I'm aiit paddy...this your mention get motive..oya tell me Werin be your motive undecided
motive is to say hi to you smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol, nice. Smh @ bolded, iffa woze you. Will you still be around for a long time?

And why are you asking? angry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.