Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7714 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by TedBundy1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

Shut up, Yoruba girls are ugly. Make a list of the most beautiful girl in Nigeria winners. It is like 10 Igbo, 1 Yoruba.

And who told you that those "Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria winners" are indeed beautiful? Just because they can parade their nudity infront of judges does not make them beautiful. Most of them lack pretty faces.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
adconline:

sure w/e unfortunate for you this is Nigeria. and There is no way someone can further himself esp in politics by not reaching across regional lines. Are you in Nigeria now   I doubt it.

Maybe you are living in Nigeria that will never be. Awo believed Yoruba nation should first before Nigeria. So how come it took some regions in the country 39yrs to vote for a president who is not of their extraction?

Because people like you cant succeed in a country with others who are not from your ethnic group. 
Please dont group me with all yorubas because all yorubas are not the same period some are muslim(Gani) some are christian(Obasanjo) some align themselves with southerners(Soyinka) some align themselves with northerners(Bankole) and some align themselves with both apealing to north and south(Fashola).

Wish you could  put your mouth where your money cos it seems you ve got a lot catch up to do cos most Igbos can attest to that. Go live , work and invest in other parts of Naija outside your enclave. Let's put one Naija in action if you truly believe in this your feel good message.

I said SE not igbo because there are igbos who are making themselves known around Nigeria and not just bigmen in the SE among their own people (which means nothing these days).
Your message is? 

whether Awo said yoruba before Nigeria isnt my problem and im not his son nor do i carry Awo on my head like he is my father.

I can careless about Awo or anyone, im talking about today now not 40 years ago.
Which is why I said SE politics not igbo cause clearly many in the SE are stuck in the civil war while others arent.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ted Bundy:

And who told you that those "Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria winners" are indeed beautiful? Just because they can parade their nudity infront of judges does not make them beautiful. Most of them lack pretty faces.

Post the pics. The Yoruba ones are usually far uglier. They also parade their own bodies too, which is part of the beauty pagent process.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2010
Wish you could  put your mouth where your money is cos it seems you ve got a lot catch up to do cos most Igbos can attest to that. Go live , work and invest in other parts of Naija outside your enclave. Let's put one Naija in action if you truly believe in this your feel good message.

Maybe its because other cultures are less hospitable than the Yoruba? I have a feeling if I go and invest in enugu I will not be well received.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
@Sjeezy
You in NJ or what?

A friend of mines posted snow pix on FB, deep as shiot. lol pele o

Am dwelling in my 60-70degs right now

SEFAGO:

Maybe its because other cultures are less hospitable than the Yoruba? I have a feeling if I go and invest in enugu I will not be well received.
says who? tongue
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

There are thousands of Yoruba in Enugu and thousands more in other Igbo states. We have shown something to that effect here. The Yoruba are just plain unable to compete with the Igbo even in Lagos and Ibadan, how much more in Enugu, an Igbo turf? Lazy incompetent nincompoops grin grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by slimghost(m): 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

Yoruba ladies are fine and I like them with all their flaws, bianca I dont want to marry her, just f"" her a lil bit ya know.

Yoruba girls fine ke? wallahi ka chi ubanka! Yoruba gals are the ugliest and dirtiest gals you can find in Nigeria.
Ha! see chew? yoruba gals fyne? tufiakwa.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by paddylo1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
the only thing that worries me about this victory,is that the south east lacks any governor with gravitas to be president come 2015. .

nowadays in nigeria,the president is normally a former governor who performed ok

i cant find one south east Governor who is actually doing a good job. . .

i would personally have preffered soludo to win

a lot of anambra intellectuals also would have preferred soludo to win

with the thinking of grooming him for 2015

the problem with us igbos is that we are too short sighted

everyone wants to be oga pata pata. . .thats why u have 25 ppl contesting for one Governor seat

peter obi should know that paying salaries on time and paving a road here and there is not what being a great leader is about

he should think outside the box and find new ways of improving infrastructure in anambra state like fashola is doing in lagos

i actually now fear for the hope of a igbo presidency come 2015,
if the east is not careful,with jonathans presidency assuaging the south south
dont be surprised if the west gets the presidency in 2015 with someone like fashola
and the north gets VP with the east shut out again

thats what short sidedness causes. . .and i will gladly vote for fashola for president
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
Even before Zik and Awo wahala Ojukwu's father and other Igbos were already owning properties in Lagos and the North. What stopped the Yoruba from doing so then?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 9:51pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

Even before Zik and Awo wahala Ojukwu's father and other Igbos were already owning properties in Lagos and the North. What stopped the Yoruba from doing so then?

LOL, why would anyone want to have property in igboland grin, seriously, think about it

FL Gators:

@Sjeezy
You in NJ or what?

says who? tongue

Sjeezy is in the mid-atlantic region. Here we are undergoing a snowcalypse. Infact MandingoII is probably in the mid-atlantic region from his posts.

Yoruba are hospitable FL Gator, we love other ethnic groups while other ethnic groups dont like us
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
paddy_lo:

the only thing that worries me about this victory,is that the south east lacks any governor with gravitas to be president come 2015. Enugu gov is doing fine

nowadays in nigeria,the president is normally a former governor who performed ok. Wrong, Yardua did not perform Ok.

i cant find one south east Governor who is actually doing a good job. . .

i would personally have preffered soludo to win. Me too

a lot of anambra intellectuals also would have preferred soludo to win

with the thinking of grooming him for 2015

the problem with us igbos is that we are too short sighted

everyone wants to be oga pata pata. . .thats why u have 25 ppl contesting for one Governor seat Wrong. Only 9 people did, eventually
peter obi should know that paying salaries on time and paving a road here and there is not what being a great leader is about

he should think outside the box and find new ways of improving infrastructure in anambra state like fashola is doing in lagos

i actually now fear for the hope of a igbo presidency come 2015. You do not need to be a gov to be a president
if the east is not careful,with jonathans presidency assuaging the south south
dont be surprised if the west gets the presidency with someone like fashola Not possible, the SS will complete its own 8 years first
and the north gets VP with the east shut out again

thats what short sidedness causes. . .and i will gladly vote for fashola for president. Suit yourself. Fasola is not in PDP; The loss of Ngige means PDP is irrelevant in national politics.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by EzeUche(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
I am currently stuck in snow since I am in Washington DC. This is one thing that I hate about America. The SNOW!!!  angry
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by TedBundy1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

Post the pics. The Yoruba ones are usually far uglier. They also parade their own bodies too, which is part of the beauty pagent process.

You should know I'm not jobless like you, numbskull. Meanwhile, there's a cake for you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394561.0.html
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by MrCrackles(m): 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2010
EzeUche:

I am currently stuck in snow since I am in Washington DC. This is one thing that I hate about America. The SNOW!!!  angry
Then pack your bags and go back to your country. . .
It is not by force!!!
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, why would anyone want to have property in igboland grin, seriously, think about it

Sjeezy is in the mid-atlantic region. Here we are undergoing a snowcalypse. Infact MandingoII is probably in the mid-atlantic region from his posts.

Yoruba are hospitable FL Gator, we love other ethnic groups while other ethnic groups dont like us

Thousands of Yoruba are living and investing in Igboland. I can give a few examples. If you personally do not want, your concern, and please stop moaning about your personal concern which is at best irrelevant here.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
FL Gators:

@Sjeezy
You in NJ or what?

says who? tongue

DMV(Dc md virginia) son SHIOT is crazy and its be only snowing on the weekends not even on week days when we have classes up here

slimghost:

Yoruba girls fine ke? wallahi ka chi ubanka! Yoruba gals are the ugliest and dirtiest gals you can find in Nigeria.
Ha! see chew? yoruba gals fyne? tufiakwa.

somone said there is only 1 fine girl out of 100 yoruba girls. I said ok Im loooking for that ONE fine girl afterall im not looking to marry 100 girls.

mekuszyx:

There are thousands of Yoruba in Enugu and thousands more in other Igbo states. We have shown something to that effect here. The Yoruba are just plain unable to compete with the Igbo even in Lagos and Ibadan, how much more in Enugu, an Igbo turf? Lazy incompetent nincompoops grin grin

does that make sense? you gave the reason for yorubas not being in enugu as "yorubas are lazy incompetent ninmcompoops who cant compete with igbos in enugu" but before that you said there are thousands of yorubas in enugu.

lol nikku you are dumb.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ted Bundy:

You should know I'm not jobless like you, numbskull. Meanwhile, there's a cake for you here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-394561.0.html

Are you sure you have even worked before? Agbero
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

DMV(Dc md virginia) son SHIOT is crazy and its be only snowing on the weekends not even on week days when we have classes up here

somone said there is only 1 fine girl out of 100 yoruba girls. I said ok Im loooking for that ONE fine girl afterall im not looking to marry 100 girls.

does that make sense? you gave the reason for yorubas not being in enugu as "yorubas are lazy incompetent ninmcompoops who cant compete with igbos in enugu" but before that you said there are thousands of yorubas in enugu.

lol nikku you are dumb.

It remains to be seen what they are doing in Igboland compared to what Igbos are doing in Yorubaland. Go figure, ode
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by EzeUche(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
MrCrackles:

Then pack your bags and go back to your country. . .
It is not by force!!!

Education comes FIRST!!! grin We Igbos value education.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 10:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
EzeUche:

Im too short to shovel snow, I miss Nigeria when i was there the only thing I had to do is fetch water from the Rivers in igboland cry

I hear you nikku
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by EzeUche(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

I hear you nikku

I never knew being over 6 ft was short Foolish Yoruba.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^^^ lol internet height
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by paddylo1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
The loss of Ngige means PDP is irrelevant in national politics.
@mekuszyx

could u explain the above statement u made cause i dont get u. .thanks
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Eziachi: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Can it be possibly that you haven't got anything to invest? You can't invest sand, can you?
Or some like you despite fighting for it thinks that Igboland is part of Cameroon.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by paddylo1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2010
Enugu gov is doing fine

does anybody actually know who he is outside enugu state?,am sorry but we need the likes of an ekwueme or zik

Wrong, Yardua did not perform Ok.

Yar'adua was adjudged to be one of the best governors from the North at the time

Only 9 people did, eventually

still too many ppl,in the north or west they would have stepped down for one candidate earlier
this is why they are united(at least in the north),and speak with one voice when it matters

You do not need to be a gov to be a president
that is how it is in todays Nigeria. . the next president will surely come from one of the present state governors

Not possible, the SS will complete its own 8 years first
i believe if jonathan becomes president,he will have to step down once yaraduas tenure expires
this is actually a good thing as he can now conduct a free poll just like he has done in anambra and edo state
Suit yourself. Fasola is not in PDP

fashola is not in PDP yet. . .
doesnt mean he cant be drafted. .come 2015
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Eziachi: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2010
sjeezy8:

FL baby whats good its basketball season hows the team?

fear him im trying fuk his wifey son, how can i do that with him alive? you tell me you know igboman no like yoruba guys toasting their babes.

I didnt say I would feel  better I said other Nigerians so pleasse get your point correct my dad is a cool guy and who has people from all tribes. so when he dies they'll be dancing out of joy for knowing him.
Hausas will come yorubas will come igbos will come akats oyinbo etc- hes very popular

Don't try to be clever with me, who is your so called Nigerians if not you?
Some of you open their mouth to say things without thinking and when drawn attention to it, they will try to wiggle out of it.
And you think that your bolded statement above is appropriate?
And here you are telling us how wonderful your own father is but you are quite happy to say such a foul thing about somebody else father IN THE PERSON OF OJUKWU?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Eziachi: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

Shouldn't you think of trying to invest in your stomach first? How can you invest what you haven't got in the first place or am I am missing the meaning of investment?
To my knowledge most investment comes from surplus, not from what doesn't exist.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

Shouldn't you think of trying to invest in your stomach first? How can you invest what you haven't got in the first place or am I am missing the meaning of investment?
To my knowledge most investment comes from surplus, not from what doesn't exist.

So u have not invested yet b4? LOL, my stomach is doing fine, way too fine. Why will I want to invest in the s.h.ithole called enugu. I would take my investments to mauritius, spain, and other places with good property prices and stability or at the worst lagos abd ibadan- places with international contacts
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by paddylo1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
Why will I want to invest in the s.h.ithole called enugu

Enugu is no shithole. . .it just hosted the FIFA world cup
has a world standard brewery,ANAMCO,Airport amongst other things
its actually a very pleasant city
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 11:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
^ S.h.i.thole cheesy

How will I sell my property, can I be guaranteed significant price appreciation in the long run? How am I sure awon boiz will not cut me short for there fellow trybesman grin,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

So u have not invested yet b4? LOL, my stomach is doing fine, way too fine. Why will I want to invest in the s.h.ithole called enugu. I would take my investments to mauritius, spain, and other places with good property prices and stability or at the worst lagos abd ibadan- places with international contacts

You stomach is growling. You a mere undergraduate looking for scholarship/graduate assistantship to study further. You have no shit to invest. Keep quiet, even on cyber. Ibadan cannot by any stretch of imagination be compared to Enugu.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by chiogo(f): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
Look at this SEFAGO, where are you from again? Calling Enugu a shiit hole. Nonsense.

@topic, I dunno about these governors, the previous ones haven't been able to do anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jos Church Co-bomber A Church Member / FG In Talks With Boko Haram- Presidency / #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.