Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22980 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by Chommieblaq(f): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thanks MissRaine69, you beat me to creating this topic.
I honestly don't know what some ladies want. Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme, and to say that most of them shout this broke upanda don't even know what being broke is in the actual sense.
A broke person, is some that can't afford a meal, accommodation and basic things of life.

I wonder why some girls call some guys broke when they can afford all the aforementioned, ohhh probably because he can't afford certain luxuries huh? But then he can afford his needs.( and he still aiming high)

Truth is, it's those girls that are broke (hell broke), they can't afford their needs and they are bent on finding someone to saddle them with it. He's not your daddy, you ain't even married to him ( and even if you are, must you be a liability)
That's how I read about someone staying with a broke guy for 5 years and he left her for someone (I feel for her tho), but not all relationship leads to marriage (broke or rich guy), and during that period he was broke and developing himself till he made it, what was she doing? Support yourself and develop yourself too. If she had developed herself, she will only be heartbroken about the love that is gone, the wasted years, not bitter that he's made it and left her, then you will start hearing cliche like "I stood by him and supported him" Support and stand by yourself, you need it more than any other person.

Be with a guy because you love him, not just because he can foot your bill biko

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by IamLEGEND1: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Someone give this MissRaine69 person a white chicken, 4 gallons of pap, lassa fever, a cute set of twins, 5 trailers of sand and have the U. S government funnel all of Alison-madueke's loot to her account.

We the founding members of the real niggahz syndicate are in awe of your intellect & grace, and we humbly ask that you instruct us in thy ways,oh supreme Mistress.

YOU THE REAL MvP!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Lsofdk(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Baba your siggy na hit back to back grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
God bless u dear u make a gud wife and moda
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by pamijlove(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
I think it's high time u people remove this mentality from ur forehead that people are going into a relationship or getting married because of money, we don't need to be anxious about food or what to wear for tomorrow since we know that God will bless our effort in what we're doing, A righteous man should not be worried of tomorrow, .......We all need companion and that is the main thing there.
Abi ur son no need companion....abi is he going to spend the rest of his life with u/his parent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Good then you grasp my notions.
Sure.
Re: Dear Broke Women by IamLEGEND1: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lsofdk:
Baba your siggy na hit back to back grin
but still no award from_Seun.
boss! I dey ground.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Someone give this MissRaine69 person a white chicken, 4 gallons of pap, lassa fever, a cute set of twins, 5 trailers of sand and have the U. S government funnel all of Alison-madueke's loot to her account.

We the founding members of the real niggahz syndicate are in awe of your intellect & grace, and we humbly ask that you instruct us in thy ways,oh supreme Mistress.

YOU THE REAL MvP!
You are too generous I will have to decline
The irony of the above post is lost on you though. >: wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by IamLEGEND1: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are too generous I will have to decline
The irony of the above post is lost on you though. >: wink
not in the slightest. tongue
Regardless, this is one of the most magnificently-written threads I've seen by a lady when it comes to the hot button than is the broke guys Vs girls debate.
The male gaze(?) appreciates and thanks you for your service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 2:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
not in the slightest. tongue
Regardless, this is one of the most magnificently-written threads I've seen by a lady when it comes to the hot button than is the broke guys Vs girls debate.
The male gaze(?) appreciates and thanks you for your service.
I nod my thanks to your appreciation
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
chim oo..I don laugh tire for here oo...
Re: Dear Broke Women by Beosten(m): 4:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I don't remember quoting or giving you a mention, ignoring my comment would have been simpler.

It's an unwritten rule that whoever creates a thread owns it. The onus lies on the person to respond to every comment therein. If you don't want harsh responses, then refrain from making patronizing posts in someone's thread.

The timing of individuals' responses to issues vary, and may overlap. I personally wonder why Raine would take it upon herself to correct this wild impression that a man not making enough money to cater for a lover should be termed broke, because she had been pessimistic about addressing societal ills likely to trigger attacks on her person. The Raine I knew wouldn't dignify one with comebacks that seek to educate further. She tended to picture her attacker as having no cerebral capabilities to reason with her; but that has changed. I don't post replies on this site again, except when I want to crack jokes, and engaging Raine in the past were my best moments. She was the only moniker that didn't run while exchanging superior arguments.

Spats between language users send some of us to cloud nine, and we tend to say more in other places about hatchet missions of certain inept hustlers.

The only moments I see myself as being broke is whenever I find it burdensome to foot a female's bills. With my below par financial status, tens of family members depend on me for some things, and would dismiss my excuse not to get married on the premise that I'm not financially okay as a blatant lie. Educated people run the reels of events to determine the failings of the past while planning to get out of obscurity. But that doesn't mean we should not seek pleasure - the one controlled by the raging testosterone - while at it. Personally, not having sex is affecting me negatively, because my instinct is in a rush to make money so that a woman can warm my bed. A twist to this is that whenever the money finally comes, I may spend another decade searching for the special one, because idiocy is the first thing that pisses me off in women, and the brained ones I have met so far rejected me.

15 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Fkforyou(m): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
If there is one thing I like in a lady,is one who sees things in a well balanced perspective ( as in, from both sides) instead of being biased.

The OP is such, she is seeing things from a masculine perspective. She could have easily turn a blind eye to the situation and stick with her fellow sisters wether they are wrong or not, but she chose to have a mind of her own and that's impressive. smiley

Keep it up. cool

11 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by chigoizie7(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
I am impressed

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Stevengerd(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Missraine. more power to your elbow. this write up is much more better/ educative that the wan that brainless fool came up with yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Cleopatra4(f): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Broke boys this Broke Girls that angry
Broke issues occupying this section.
Please let it slide abeg .

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Earthquake1: 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cleopatra4:
Broke boys this Broke Girls that angry
Broke issues occupying this section.
Please let it slide abeg .

I wish to apologize for my uncouth words to you the other day, I didn't mean any of it.

My main account is (Fad...)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Cleopatra4(f): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Earthquake1:

I wish to apologize for my uncouth words to you the other day, I didn't mean any of it.

My main account is (Fad...)
Forgiveness fall on you abeg grin
Ain't holding any grudge against you..
It's a faceless forum..
You took it upon yourself to apologize embarassed
I'm touched..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 27, 2017
I don't know missraine69, but she made some sense here. Only few girls on nl make sense when they write.

** I see our frustrated married lady booked a spot on a thread that clearly counters her own frustration themed thread.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Lsofdk(m): 6:50am On Jul 27, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
but still no award from_Seun.
boss! I dey ground.
We gatz do something about am.

E don tey oh… how your side bro?
Re: Dear Broke Women by Lsofdk(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2017
I'm not a bit surprised the ladies cheering on the other thread are missing here and those present have no sensible thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by y3mi(m): 3:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Lalasticlala Seun mynd44

You know what to do.
Re: Dear Broke Women by WhoBeThisMan: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
I did not carry my son for 9 months, struggle through his formative years
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how many rejections from employers he received?
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
Who will take care of you? My son ?
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
You stopped talking to him it was heartbreaking to see his distress.
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.
Dear broke women my son is not your ATM.

He owes you nothing, he is not obligated to do
Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.
I wish I could click like five times, but it keeps disappearing.

Woow you nailed it so well. So many broke ladies arround

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by thestevens: 6:39am On Jul 28, 2017
sorry to say ooo, but this is really and very much true, after all the hustle and bustle and you end up with a broke woman, it really draws setback for a promising guy, some ladies have nothing to offer other than to warm your bed.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by eeby1983(m): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Thank you op.
I think your title should read 'Dear broke slay Queen'

To me,a broke man/lady is one that doesn't have financial standing and has no intention of doing anything about it.

Everyday we read articles written by a set of ladies called slayqueens on how they cant date broke men when they themselves are broke.
Personally, I think broke girls should roll with broke guys and vice versa.

Now thing's these girls dont work hard because they believe men should be the saviours that'll liberate them from the chains and shackles of poverty.Now that's not only silly but also embarrassing.

I think its high time ladies learnt to be independent.If you want a comfortable man,you should as well be comfortable.

Same way I wouldn't like a broke man in my life is the same way I wouldn't wish a broke woman on my brother.
please tell them let them "o lo shos" know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by ahhdah(f): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Thank you op.

To me,a broke man/lady is one that doesn't have financial standing and has no intention of doing anything about it.

Everyday we read articles written by a set of ladies called slayqueens on how they cant date broke men when they themselves are broke.

Now thing's these girls dont work hard because they believe men should be the saviours that'll liberate them from the chains and shackles of poverty.Now that's not only silly but also embarrassing.

I think its high time ladies learnt to be independent.If you want a comfortable man,you should as well be comfortable.

Same way I wouldn't like a broke man in my life is the same way I wouldn't wish a broke woman on my brother.
Hahahhahahha.. Come on
Eziokwu bu ndu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by gentlechyke(m): 6:52am On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

Bro. This one weak me. Wheris that girl?? Babalawo needs her for money ritual

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by FTrebirth(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Dear Broke Women by FTrebirth(m): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Dear Broke Women by FTrebirth(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Thank you op.

first time you're making a balanced, unbiased comment on this brokelyn matter.
i love the points you pulled here...

both boys and girls should work hard to be comfortable and self-reliant. no one should rely on the other.

a broke boy has no right to call any girl broke, and vice-versa. it's hypocrisy.

broke girls should align with broke boys and become liability to themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by moonraker(m): 7:01am On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

Two bottles of belaire for you. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tall Man Dick Rises As He Stands With His Short Girlfriend (photos) / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.