Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22988 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 5:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Which kind of response is this? It does not tally with what I wrote.

Not your fault, comprehension is hard once you've said bye to wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Amarabae(f): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
My comment loading 90%. The write up is faulty.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

c'mon we all need to support the opposite sex when they're having a go at a person of same gender as we are once in a while (especially if we're quite sure the person of oposite gender is quite on the right) or dont you think?

This forum is some kinda shiiiii were boys are all in one side and ladies all in another corner you know

one doesnt just always support/defend or go against a person cos he or she is of same gender with us when he/she is wrong or says something that does not favour ur sex

hope you get
I doubt she does get it . Apparently it's mandatory to support other women without question. Fck no! I don't subcribe to that school of thought. I will agree or disagree with you irrespective of your sex.
If there is some disagreement about what I wrote be objective enough when responding something that is clearly lacking in certain quarters.

And you are right why does an argument have to be based on sex? That's just skewed mentality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Not your fault, comprehension is hard once you've said bye to wisdom.

Haha. Go and take ur drugs o. What call for this aggression.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
pryme:

Some ppl never learn from experience, I guess you are an ardent student.

As for being an excellent Boss? hey cmon who are you kidding? Who will be able to keep up with you
At work I am in professional mode
That's how I make my living.
Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

At work I am in professional mode
That's how I make my living.

Then let's face it, you will be terrible Boss to those slay queens that believe all they have to do is "sit still and look pretty" grin grin

Cant you just be bad at something angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Amarabae(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
If this is meant to counter my early writeup, then its faulty.
My thread was to encourage broke guys and not to castigate them.
My thread was to tell them the need and importance of financial stability before marriage.
You are just giving them a fantasy filled with delusion.
Many working class ladies want a man with the same or higher earning level, so that they can be comfortable in marriage.
Everybody have a choice including women, so the best advice for a broke guy is for him to work hard,put in effort and have a financial breakthrough before thinking of marriage.
Women should also have something doing and not be a financial liability.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Haha. Go and take ur drugs o. What call for this aggression.

Comman administer them to me na undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
pryme:

Then let's face it, you will be terrible Boss to those slay queens that believe all they have to do is "sit still and look pretty" grin grin

Cant you just be bad at something angry
I have flaws I am not perfect. But those "slay queens" won't get a job with me and if they had one it won't be for long if all they do is sit and look pretty. Who needs that liability? I don't play at work. It's serious business and there is no time to sit still and and look pretty. Or look pretty and do your job then all is well with me.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. She isn't the first person and won't be the last. And as usual, the unfortunate guys will fall for this charade all because they got their egos stroked. Ish! cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy

Have said it before "if you're broke, you're broke". Now, instead of getting yourself into some kinda useless lovey dovey thingy, focus on making yourself a better. Even with money, relationship is enough stress, let alone when you no get shishi. Which kain generation with misplaced priority be this nitori olorun?

And to those ladies cheering guys on while they insult your fellow lady, wehdonMas. This is romance section, your turn dey come. cool cool
Most of them here just like the op are just trying to show they are the “Intelligent" type and are different from the rest. Who are they trying to impress, some bunch of people they may never meet? Awon miss working class, if it's so... I doubt what they are doing here in the early hours of the morning. person wey broke know say hin broke. Your own level of buoyant may be someone else's level of broke sef, so kila gbe tan gbin. Wa de ma shey bi oloshi.. undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

was actually enhjoying the little show
(dont blame me.........its not everyday i get to see two ladiees have a go at each other grin grin...........this forum is more like a guys one side ladies one side.................so we hardly see same gender exchanging strong words)
till i got to this part

what the fvck are you both saying here really

You dont suddenly start an interesting show with english and then end it all with some other fvck language

you both should come translate what you wrote here for us keenly reading and following..................we all want to know it all ended angry
That's the suspense... go and find out kiss
Re: Dear Broke Women by 2buffagain(m): 6:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I have flaws I am not perfect. But those "slay queens" won't get a job with me and if they had one it won't be for long if all they do is sit and look pretty. Who needs that liability? I don't play at work. It's serious business and there is no time to sit still and and look pretty. Or look pretty and do your job then all is well with me.

Honestly, the only person to blame/be taught is the boy.
HE needs to be taught to value his resources the way slay queens value their "affections".

If slay queens keep attempting to slay wallets yet no man gives into their foolishness, they will eventually get with the program and find themselves a job.
As long as there are foolish buyers, there will always be sellers. Such is the law of supply and demand.

I think we live in a time where the self-esteem of our young men are under heavy attack.
The key to fixing most of a person's life issues is by fixing that person's self-esteem.
When it comes to the fixing our young men's self-esteem, it is the women in his life that can help him the most.

Women have no idea what their words do to men. Your words penetrate us because we have no natural defense against a woman's words (I could care less what some other man thinks). Women's words either build us up, or break us into a million pieces, even if he doesn't show it.
The way to help men is by giving the young men in your lives more verbal validation. More verbal praise. More verbal upliftment that he is a fine, solid man who deserves more in life than being an ATM to empty headed, crotch-bleeding imbeciles.

Women are not the only ones who need verbal appreciation and upliftment to increase in self-respect. We are all souls and made of the same gooey stuff inside. smiley

....all that being said...the way some slay queens look.....konji na bastard grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
Mynd44 Farano Seun Dominique. Thank you grin
So you cannot sustain an argument, then you call the mods to ban me? grin You should mention the Nigerian Police and the DSS too......you can call EFCC to freeze my accounts too.....Hoe low show

NB: I know your IQ is abysmally low (that's if it even exist), but next time, find someone who is your equal intellectually before jumping into an argument. We are NOT haggling pusssy price here, we are discussing life issues.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
fatdick:
So you cannot sustain an argument, then you call the mods to ban me? grin You should mention the Nigerian Police and the DSS too......you can call EFCC to freeze my accounts too.....Hoe low show
If insulting me is your definition of argument, I guess your thinking ability is not only lean but nonexistent. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
If insulting me is your definition of argument, I guess your thinking ability is not only lean but nonexistent. Good day.
I guess you were also praising me in your mentions, that also makes you an intellectually deliquent homo erectus.....go and learn manners from your daddy

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

Not really...but no more stroking
Seriously,I don't understand that sentences o; " but no more stroking " .What do u actually meant by that.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amarabae:
If this is meant to counter my early writeup, then its faulty.
My thread was to encourage broke guys and not to castigate them.
My thread was to tell them the need and importance of financial stability before marriage.
You are just giving them a fantasy filled with delusion.
Many working class ladies want a man with the same or higher earning level, so that they can be comfortable in marriage.
Everybody have a choice including women, so the best advice for a broke guy is for him to work hard,put in effort and have a financial breakthrough before thinking of marriage.
Women should also have something doing and not be a financial liability.
Thanks.
Who are you?
It was not meant as a counter thread to anything you have posted. Let's get that out of the way.
Now that we have that clarified.
I write what I observe, read and hear and there appears to be a prevailing mentality amongst some women that their very daily existence has to be supported by someone else. While offering nothing. Your post advocated that mindset to the latter. And that's what's wrong with most women that inflated sense of entitlement.

8 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
2buffagain:

Honestly, the only person to blame/be taught is the boy.
HE needs to be taught to value his resources the way slay queens value their "affections".

If slay queens keep attempting to slay wallets yet no man gives into their foolishness, they will eventually get with the program and find themselves a job.
As long as there are foolish buyers, there will always be sellers. Such is the law of supply and demand.

I think we live in a time where the self-esteem of our young men are under heavy attack.
The key to fixing most of a person's life issues is by fixing that person's self-esteem.
When it comes to the fixing our young men's self-esteem, it is the women in his life that can help him the most.

Women have no idea what their words do to men. Your words penetrate us because we have no natural defense against a woman's words (I could care less what some other man thinks). Women's words either build us up, or break us into a million pieces, even if he doesn't show it.
The way to help men is by giving the young men in your lives more verbal validation. More verbal praise. More verbal upliftment that he is a fine, solid man who deserves more in life than being an ATM to empty headed, crotch-bleeding imbeciles.

Women are not the only ones who need verbal appreciation and upliftment to increase in self-respect. We are all souls and made of the same gooey stuff inside. smiley

....all that being said...the way some slay queens look.....konji na bastard grin
I agree the most vulnerable individual in society is a young black man. He is getting burnt from both ends.
As for konji and his conduct it's all physical he does what he needs to do and leaves. The problem is when expectations arise. That's the mistake most men make.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Romanciella(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
With the way u carry this matter for head. Hope u re sha enjoying all the attentions u re getting seeing as u replied to almost all the critics

Lol...actually its rather sad than funny cuz what u re trying so hard to potray on a faceless forum thats probably 70% teenagers

Whatever

M out.

Enjoy yr 24hrs of fame

And oh like a freind of mine said earlier, your own bouyant is someone else's starting point..besides empty barrel makes the loudest noise madam gyneacologist

Oshi rada rada

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Romanciella:
With the way u carry this matter for head. Hope u re sha enjoying all the attentions u re getting seeing as u replied to almost all the critics

Lol...actually its rather sad than funny cuz what u re trying so hard to potray on a faceless forum thats probably 70% teenagers

Whatever

M out.

Enjoy yr 24hrs of fame

And oh like a freind of mine said earlier, your own bouyant is someone else's starting point..besides empty barrel makes the loudest noise madam gyneacologist

Oshi rada rada
Hmmmmm na wao.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Akalia(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Most if not all Nigerian girls in this time and age, OP inclusive are leeching slayqueens. They are all scheming for juicy pocket guys to milk, just that they haven't found any of their standards yet. This thread is a facade- the motive is to make front page and gain recognition.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Romanciella(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Akalia:
Most if not all Nigerian girls in this time and age, OP inclusive are leeching slayqueens. They are all scheming for juicy pocket guys to milk, just that they haven't found any of their standards yet. This thread is a facade- the motive is to make front page and gain recognition.
oho, everybody suddenly claiming holier than thou
Re: Dear Broke Women by IamLEGEND1: 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Romanciella:
Whatever
M out.
Enjoy yr 24hrs of fame

Oshi rada rada
she's replying to all critique, both the sensible and the fuckin stupid because she created the thread and decided to respond to people who may or may not agree with her. this is how constructive, productive dialog is achieved. Not to just put stuff out there and retreat into a corner.

You on the other hand; you keep coming back to throw insults on the same thread you're trying to pass off as misguided.
Keep going with the underhanded comments but nobody is buying your_bullshit either.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.