Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22992 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
my mumu mind dey telll me say d op na guy grin
But all d same Op nice 1 sha
Abeg no quote me oo tongue
The OP is not a guy
Thinking and expressing views outside the norm does not make one a man. It means I am astute.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

This is what happens when individuals lack the acumen to rebuff . You are intelligent are you not? Post one nothing is hindering you from engaging your grey matter. It's an open forum so I can post whatever it is I want as well let's see you do better . Challenge accepted!
The hogwash you wrote here shows all this is to display your assumed intelligence and receive an applause for it and you know the female folks won't give you that easily except you earn it so you had to go ahead to stroke the ego of the males to get it. Look here Missy, I didn't even read the epistle you wrote up there more than the first paragraph, my own is enough with all this broke threads. Find something else to wail on undecided . For your challenge, I don't engage babies... Adios.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Victornezzar: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

The OP is not a guy
Thinking and expressing views outside the norm does not make one a man. It means I am astute.
hmmmm
sorry oo
btw nice writeup
Re: Dear Broke Women by nairanaira12: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

It's what's pertinent at this moment in time. Feel free to post alternate subject matters that do appeal to you the most.
I suspect that picture in ur profile isn't you, right?
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
There are other intelligent threads here but this kinda thread is obstructing people from seeing them. Guys especially will troop in here because it boosts their ego... so please, stop trying to be sassy,you failing at it. undecided
Go and create an intelligent thread what's stopping you? The time you have been here reading mine I gestimate 3 mentally stimulating threads courtesy of you should have been trending by now.
I don't try I do
Come on off you go get scribing .....

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You can read? shocked
If someone with your IQ level can operate a mobile phone, then why can't I read?

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Go and create an intellihent thread what's stopping you? The time you have been here reading mine I gestimate 3 threads mentally stimulating courtesy of you will be trending right now.
I don't try I do
It is “INTELLIGENT” and when you know how to use your punctuation correctly, we will talk of your so called intelligence then. You boring me already undecided
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
If someone with your IQ level can operate a mobile phone, then why can't I read?
Sarcasm darling it's called sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
It is “INTELLIGENT” and when you know how to use your punctuation correctly, we will talk of your so called intelligence then. You boring me already undecided
You are still here?

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by nairanaira12: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
cindybaby22:
Op nice one.
This is what the average nigerian lady needs, not some short-sighted posters bent on negatively influencing the mindset of our young ladies.

Your oval face touches my heart in a manner so unique
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Sarcasm darling it's called sarcasm
And that's how I reply to sarcasm... get used to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
You are still here? Semantics this is what all this is about.
Anyway work calls. I have a full day ahead. Maybe one day you will work for me?

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
And that's how I reply to sarcasm... get used to it.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You try

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are still here? Semantics this is what all this is about.
Anyway work calls. I have a full day ahead. Maybe one day you will work for me?
That is what you should have been doing instead of coming here to talk about Broke Girls... Everyone has a right to dream and fantasize anyways but not everyone gets to live their fantasy.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
cheesy cheesy cheesy You try
Au revoir.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
The hogwash you wrote here shows all this is to display your assumed intelligence and receive an applause for it and you know the female folks won't give you that easily except you earn it so you had to go ahead to stroke the ego of the males to get it. Look here Missy, I didn't even read the epistle you wrote up there more than the first paragraph, my own is enough with all this broke threads. Find something else to wail on undecided . For your challenge, I don't engage babies... Adios.
You read it...
Why are you here then?
I don't care about your particular point of view or your misplaced senses of frustrations
I don't care that you don't care
I will continue to write about "slay queens" like yourself who need to be financially boosted by someone else.
Get used to MissRaine69 I am here to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
That is what you should have been doing instead of coming here to talk about Broke Girls... Everyone has a right to dream and fantasize anyways but not everyone gets to live their fantasy.
I will forever talk about broke girls
Broke frustrated girls who bring nothing but tonnes of needs and wants.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
Au revoir.
à la semaine prochaine

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You read it...
Why are you here then?
I don't care about your particular point of view or your misplaced senses of frustrations
I don't care that you don't care
I will continue to write about "slay queens" like yourself who need to be financially boosted by someone else.
Get used to MissRaine69 I am here to stay.
You don't give up, do you?

Slay queens like myself, you are delusional because you don't even know anything about me...shows how shallow your mind really is. And how can you be so sure I read it? I can go ahead to start debunking your silly claims up there but I owe you not a single explanation. You think you know all, don't you? It will surprise you when you realize how ignorant you are.

This isn't my forum, the sky is big enough for all birds to fly... So that's none of my business if you are here to stay or not but please while you are staying, Reduce the amount of rubbish you shove into our faces.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
You don't give up, do you?

Slay queens like myself, you are delusional because you don't even know anything about me...shows how shallow your mind really is. And how can you be so sure I read it? I can go ahead to start debunking your silly claims up there but I owe you not a single explanation. You think you know all, don't you? It will surprise you when you realize how ignorant you are.

This isn't my forum, the sky is big enough for all birds to fly... So that's none of my business if you are here to stay or not but please while you are staying, Reduce the amount of rubbish you shove into our faces.
This is the beginning

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I will forever talk about broke girls
Broke frustrated grils who bring nothing but tonnes of needs and wants.
Good...go ahead but while you are at it, don't forget to grind so you don't go broke yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
à la semaine prochaine
tu n'es pas le bienvenu
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
This is the beginning
It's your headache and theirs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
Good...go ahead but while you are at it, don't forget to grind so you don't go broke yourself.
Unlikely,
When you have both feet on the ground
It's upwards and onwards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
I swear down,you will open romance section, all to see like 5 topics on broke Broke gIrls/boys...like WTF! You don't even know anybody here offline, you don't know who is broke and who is not... they themselves, how much do they worth? But you wont let us rest and read better topics, they are even vexing me sef. Seun supposed to dey close threads that its topic has been written before.

Everybody sha want to have opinion and be seen. Oshi!

LOL. She isn't the first person and won't be the last. And as usual, the unfortunate guys will fall for this charade all because they got their egos stroked. Ish! cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy

Have said it before "if you're broke, you're broke". Now, instead of getting yourself into some kinda useless lovey dovey thingy, focus on making yourself a better. Even with money, relationship is enough stress, let alone when you no get shishi. Which kain generation with misplaced priority be this nitori olorun?

And to those ladies cheering guys on while they insult your fellow lady, wehdonMas. This is romance section, your turn dey come. cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

à la semaine prochaine

MzLarem:
tu n'es pas le bienvenu

was actually enhjoying the little show
(dont blame me.........its not everyday i get to see two ladiees have a go at each other grin grin...........this forum is more like a guys one side ladies one side.................so we hardly see same gender exchanging strong words)
till i got to this part

what the fvck are you both saying here really

You dont suddenly start an interesting show with english and then end it all with some other fvck language

you both should come translate what you wrote here for us keenly reading and following..................we all want to know it all ended angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Romanciella(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
ShyCypher:

Well, well, well...

Look who's against broke women - a Slay Mama!
The same MissRaine69 who called men "broke" and "poor" for a whole fuckin' day for puttin' a greedy, gold-diggin' Slay Mama in her place the other day, or is this a different one?

The same MissRaine who insisted that men MUST stupidly foot a lady's bills even if she stomps on his intelligence?

The level of hypocrisy here shatters the Richter Scale walai.
This is dick-hunting at its finest.
i wish i could give u a hug

I was patiently waiting for someone to comment this

My thoughts are she probably copied and pasted this from somewhere just to reach front page

And 70% if not all the guys that have been commenting are broke AF!

Who no like better thing abeg...yaal should continue fooling yourselves
Re: Dear Broke Women by thesuave10(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hahahahahaha Hahaha. 95% of people on nairaland are jobless. It has been confirmed grin

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. She isn't the first person and won't be the last. And as usual, the unfortunate guys will fall for this charade all because they got their egos stroked. Ish! cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy

Have said it before "if you're broke, you're broke". Now, instead of getting yourself into some kinda useless lovey dovey thingy, focus on making yourself a better. Even with money, relationship is enough stress, let alone when you no get shishi. Which kain generation with misplaced priority be this nitori olorun?

And to those ladies cheering guys on while they insult your fellow lady, wehdonMas. This is romance section, your turn dey come. cool cool

c'mon we all need to support the opposite sex when they're having a go at a person of same gender as we are once in a while (especially if we're quite sure the person of oposite gender is quite on the right) or dont you think?

This forum is some kinda shiiiii were boys are all in one side and ladies all in another corner you know

one doesnt just always support/defend or go against a person cos he or she is of same gender with us when he/she is wrong or says something that does not favour ur sex

hope you get
Re: Dear Broke Women by thesuave10(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Also lots of nairaland men are broke as well about 90% grin

Re: Dear Broke Women by rallymento(m): 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
God Bless this Writer of this Epistle...

Any gal that is not willing to work and help me shoulder the burden of raising a family should get lost!! Gone are those days ladies will cross legs and feel they are the C-in-C of their husbands sweat...

My philosophy is that Ladies will work and earn especially at the initial stages of marriage...
God please bring the genuine lady that is willing to support me, emotionally, financially, spiritually and otherwise my away. A lady that shares the same vision with me and is willing to stand by me through the stormy weather.

Amen..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.