Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22990 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by kay9(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k ...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by alex81(m): 7:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Amarabae:
Cleopatra4:
Broke boys this Broke Girls that angry
Broke issues occupying this section.
Please let it slide abeg .
Amarabae:

6 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by GoldNiagara(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked

It seems the topic nowadays on NL is about nothing but being a broke.. sad

Broke women will not like this thread one bit, particularly the slay mama. This woman is the architect of broke women psychic.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by caesaraba(m): 7:11am On Jul 28, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Sarah20A(f): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Nne5:
Thank you op.
I think your title should read 'Dear broke slay Queen'

To me,a broke man/lady is one that doesn't have financial standing and has no intention of doing anything about it.

Everyday we read articles written by a set of ladies called slayqueens on how they cant date broke men when they themselves are broke.
Personally, I think broke girls should roll with broke guys and vice versa.

Now thing's these girls dont work hard because they believe men should be the saviours that'll liberate them from the chains and shackles of poverty.Now that's not only silly but also embarrassing.

I think its high time ladies learnt to be independent.If you want a comfortable man,you should as well be comfortable.

Same way I wouldn't like a broke man in my life is the same way I wouldn't wish a broke woman on my brother.
I totally agree with you
Re: Dear Broke Women by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Broke men broke women who cares?

Are you tired of being scammed by mechanics.

Are you tired of being ripped off by traders. Don't cry anymore because chi spare parts is here for you.

We deliver quality spare parts to you where ever you live in Nigeria. No matter how remote your area is chi spare parts will deliver.

Do not hesitate to give us a call today on +2348121069256

Chi spare parts quality parts for your car's wherever you are
Re: Dear Broke Women by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked

It seems the topic nowadays on NL is about nothing but being a broke.. sad

Or perhaps it got to you

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by kay9(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Someone give this MissRaine69 person a white chicken, 4 gallons of pap, lassa fever, a cute set of twins, 5 trailers of sand and have the U. S government funnel all of Alison-madueke's loot to her account.

We the founding members of the real niggahz syndicate are in awe of your intellect & grace, and we humbly ask that you instruct us in thy ways,oh supreme Mistress.

YOU THE REAL MvP!

Babe is a real gem.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Cladez(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2017
Woman what do you have to say about this? cc: Amarabae

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by FTrebirth(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Lsofdk:
I'm not a bit surprised the ladies cheering on the other thread are missing here and those present have no sensible thing to say.
they won't come here because this thread was written with a balanced, unbiased perspective. it's not the type of thread that urges guys to afford, at least, a 3-bedroom flat apartment and a car first before looking for a broke girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by CzarChris(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
I did not carry my son for 9 months, struggle through his formative years
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how many rejections from employers he received?
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
Who will take care of you? My son ?
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
You stopped talking to him it was heartbreaking to see his distress.
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.
Dear broke women my son is not your ATM.

He owes you nothing, he is not obligated to do
Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.
Guys I think I just fell in love with the OP. God bless you for this thread.
Re: Dear Broke Women by cochtrane(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Thanks MissRaine69, you beat me to creating this topic.
I honestly don't know what some ladies want. Relationship is not a poverty alleviation scheme, and to say that most of them shout this broke upanda don't even know what being broke is in the actual sense.
A broke person, is some that can't afford a meal, accommodation and basic things of life.

I wonder why some girls call some guys broke when they can afford all the aforementioned, ohhh probably because he can't afford certain luxuries huh? But then he can afford his needs.( and he still aiming high)

Truth is, it's those girls that are broke (hell broke), they can't afford their needs and they are bent on finding someone to saddle them with it. He's not your daddy, you ain't even married to him ( and even if you are, must you be a liability)
That's how I read about someone staying with a broke guy for 5 years and he left her for someone (I feel for her tho), but not all relationship leads to marriage (broke or rich guy), and during that period he was broke and developing himself till he made it, what was she doing? Support yourself and develop yourself too. If she had developed herself, she will only be heartbroken about the love that is gone, the wasted years, not bitter that he's made it and left her, then you will start hearing cliche like "I stood by him and supported him" Support and stand by yourself, you need it more than any other person.

Be with a guy because you love him, not just because he can foot your bill biko

Wow! One word: excellente!
Re: Dear Broke Women by madridguy(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2017
SLAY QUEEN WITH STOMACH
Ache
Doctor: what do you eat young
gal?
SQ: chicken, pizza, Liver,
sausages, fish and wine
Doctor: This is not Facebook,
just be frank and tell me
the truth. Lolzzzz
SQ: gari and beans with kuli�� nothing whey person no go see for this world

5 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by stuffs4me(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2017
pamijlove:
I think it's high time u people remove this mentality from ur forehead that people are going into a relationship or getting married because of money, we don't need to be anxious about food or what to wear for tomorrow since we know that God will bless our effort in what we're doing, A righteous man should not be worried of tomorrow, .......We all need companion and that is the main thing there.
Abi ur son no need companion.... abi is he going to spend the rest of his life with u/his parent.

Did you even read the post at all?

When did she say her son did not need a companion. What the OP said is that her son did not need an empty headed liability for a companion

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
Dr. Thomas-Wilson Ikubese For President 2019..they might not just need to if they vote the aforementioned man of vision come 2019#
MissRaine69:
Know this
I did not suffer labour pains for 4 days to deliver my son so that he could alleviate you from poverty that is the role of your parents
Struggle with his father to send him and his siblings to school so that you could demand he buys you expensive gifts. We did not Experience the anxieties of watching him head buried in his books studying for exams. Watched his father offer him words of encouragement as he lay awake wondering if he had been accepted into the University of his choice. His father and I sat there one of the proudest moments we experienced as parents watching him graduate.
Life was never meant to be easy getting a job was the biggest mountain he had to climb.
Do you know how it broke our hearts when we struggled to find words to keep his spirits up?

I remember the day I received that phone call he had finally made it he both his feet were now firmly on the ground. Then he met you a stunning goddess but to my dismay a woman who did not tire of talking about herself.
A woman who was empty inside a women who responded with " If you say so" when we spoke about current affairs. I realise now in hindsight your area of expertise was IG , FB & celebrity gossip.

A woman who laughed when I asked her what she hopped to do. You pointed at my son and said "he will take care of me now!"
I don't think so. You are not his responsibility. He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.

He was distressed when he came to visit us he told me you wanted better accommodation you were tired of sharing, and you also wanted a car. How could he afford all this when he had just stared working?
My son is not the IMF that bails struggling entities like you out of complete financial meltdown. He is trying to make you happy but happiness to you equates to money.

Anything for you. He will do something because he wants to not because he has to or because you give him an ultimatum.

Dear broke women he owes no loyalty to you because all you seek is an opportunity. He is your salvation out of a situation. You don't love my son you love money.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this

Wow !! I wish I could give u one thousands of likes.
Top notch write up ma.
Re: Dear Broke Women by stuffs4me(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
thestevens:
sorry to say ooo, but this is really and very much true, after all the hustle and bustle and you end up with a broke woman, it really draws setback for a promising guy, some ladies have nothing to offer other than to warm your bed.

Most ladies seem to believe that all they need to do is to warm your bed.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Know this

Bravo

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Toks2008(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2017
I have said this several times...Heaven forbids me Olatokunbo to marry a liability...no matter how sweet you are,you must find something doing even if it gives you N500 a day..it's a good start.

They tell me toks go and marry but what many don't know is that I have been there and I know the importance of having a wife who has her own source of income.

It is either I'm so rich to set up the lady or she is already doing something but if you have that mindset that because you are married to me then your responsibility becomes mine then you are living in a fools paradise...times have changed....whatever I give you will be a plus...I will never again in my life be put under pressure by a clueless liability.

The most unfortunate twist is that even ladies who went through the same educational system as their male counterparts and who equally face the same economic challenges will still be shouting my man must be financially stable or worse still must be rich...eediot...what about you becoming rich on your own without any man?
amazingly some ladies will date a broke guy and will start thinking they are doing you a favor and waiting for that time when you will be rich just to remind you they were there for you...iranu.

My man must be able to take care of me,if I go visit him he must give me t fare...he must give me upkeep money bla bla bla...

Don't get it twisted....it is in the genome of ladies to want their men take care of them but in Nigeria expecially it has to be about money and I find this quite appalling.....a guy who spends 2k for you out of the 10k he has home and away is far better than a man who spends 2m for you out of the billions he has but what do I know? do some ladies ever think?..it's about the highest bidder and no more about the one who truly desires her

Abeg lemme stop here...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Broke women will not like this thread one bit, particularly the slay mama. This woman is the architect of broke women psychic.

Olodo!

When u are the one who is obviously broke AF..Dont quote me with ur nonsense little boi.
Re: Dear Broke Women by reiddecuti: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2017
And they want to have orgasm. Slay QUEENS.
Re: Dear Broke Women by kunleris4reall(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Ogaaaa juuuuu
Re: Dear Broke Women by condomuser: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow such an incredible write up, you hit the nail right there. The way financially dependent ladies will zoom out of this thread or make disregarding comments will be faster than the speed of light.

I agree there needs to be some sort of financial independence on the ladies part, this will enable her command more respect in her home and not enslaved as a house wife.

These days 95 percent of Nigerian ladies are hell bent on making the man their ATM machine, obviously its only an uneducated man or someone who has ran out of options with women who will settle with a woman who can only bring her Vagina on the table grin

MissRaine69:
Know this

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

No it's not safe to say that. I am not a feminist in the way most Nigerians try to understand what feminism is.Credit goes to my parents especially my father and grandfathers who always told us ( sons, daughters, grandsons and granddaughters alike)to learn how to stand on your own two feet first that's your first goal in life as an adult. Improve yourself, read a book, be open minded no one owes you anything.
Don't put your whole existence in the hands of someone else bring something to the table. Above all I was taught to survive as nothing in life is guaranteed.

find me a woman like this.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Hillicez(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2017
He is not in servitude to pander to your whims.,..... I like dis one .......

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2017
@missraine69, may God rain His unending blessings on ur generation

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2017
reiddecuti:
And they want to have orgasm. Slay QUEENS.
i dry tell u bros
the tin jus tire me

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by KevinDein: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Wait, where are the females on nairaland? grin
Is this an indication that most of them are actually guilty of what the op posited? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Had anyone noticed something ? Those females that troops into thread of broke guys these, broke guyz that ,and even broke guyz are not suppose to have erection (Na u get him d*ck for him ni ? ) lol,are no were to be found o.
We must search for them & they must comment on these thread,Probably they are suddenly in a reading mode .I just caught one peeping !
I can confidently say that 90% of female that easily pour out there vexations on broke guyz thread are fanatically broke too.They are damn fuvking hypocrite.They depend on guyz to change there life rather than take full responsibility for there life & financial status.
Come and reap were u did not sow na .#Shameless.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow.. A Nice and apt article coming from a woman. A thousand likes for this.. Educate these slay queens more.. Don't forget Amarabae while at it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by ikp120(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Hell yeah! Blow da shìt outta those gold diggers!
grin grin grin
**Dancing skelewu **

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2017
KevinDein:
Wait, where are the females on nairaland? grin

Hypocrisy no go allow dem enter this kind thread . they be peeping like grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Hot Naija Instagram Girl Flaunt Her Massive ass and boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.