Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Dear Broke Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Broke Women (22987 Views)

. / Counseller Lutterodt: 'Buy A Gift For The Man Who Broke Your Virginity' / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Romanciella:
i wish i could give u a hug

I was patiently waiting for someone to comment this

My thoughts are she probably copied and pasted this from somewhere just to reach front page

And 70% if not all the guys that have been commenting are broke AF!

Who no like better thing abeg...yaal should continue fooling yourselves
It really has got to both of you so much that the most you can do is drag up past posts and use such rudimental rebuffs like it has to be a copy and paste job? I got under your skin that was the whole point. Learn to be objective instead of taking everything personal that's what I abhor about some women.
I don't copy and paste I leave that to those that struggle to formulate anything original.
Eat my dust ..both of you!
Ps Women who are made get my point of view here those that do not i.e the charity cases those are the ones that have taken this on a personal level and yes it's you I was referring to in this post.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by tivta(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I will forever talk about broke girls
Broke frustrated grils who bring nothing but tonnes of needs and wants.

My dear, take it easy, Nigerian girls don't like hearing the truth. Is it possible we become friends?
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

Nna men i no broke o. I don't depend on anybody biko.
I did not say u are broke o.Even if u are,as long as you're not comfortable with the situation & earnestly
working hard to get a better life,no problem with that.Most pple were once broke in there life time exception to those born with silver spoon.
How was ur day ?
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
tivta:

My dear, take it easy, Nigerian girls don't like hearing the truth. Is it possible we become friends?
I am aware that this thread touched a few nerves but then why should I say what they want to hear?
I am 100% chilled out
It takes a lot to get me perturbed

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

I did not say u are broke o.Even if u are,as long as you're not comfortable with the situation & earnestly
working hard to get a better life,no problem with that.Most pple were once broke in there life time exception to those born with silver spoon.
How was ur day ?
Gr8 and yours
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am aware that this thread touched a few nerves but then why should I say what they want to hear?
I am 100% chilled out
It takes a lot to get me perturbed

see as she use style take avoid the bros "can we be friends" question cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=ivolt post=58908902]

I am sorry, if you are one of the broke guys, you shouldn't be commenting
on these thread. Let women make their choice while you make yours, whether
they take responsibility for their own lives or not is their decision and they
will suffer the consequence alone.)

...and who is to tell me where to comment & where not to comment in a forum or thread even if I'm broke ? You ??
But broke women are free to "run" there mouth in broke guyz thread abi ?
U don't have to be apologetic for voicing out ur opinion sir.I wish I give a rat arse about that.
Thanks for ur opinion & candid advice but I don't want them # No apology.
Re: Dear Broke Women by thesuave10(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

Nna men i no broke o. I don't depend on anybody biko.

See this one. Be deceiving yourself grin

Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

Gr8 and yours
Fell ill yesterday,malaria ,but I have gotten better now.
Strings & needle has being my friend since yesterday.Damn !,I hate injection .
Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

Fell ill yesterday,malaria ,but I have gotten better now.
Strings & needle has being my friend since yesterday.Damn !,I hate injection .
Eya. Sorry and get well soon
Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
thesuave10:

See this one. Be deceiving yourself grin
Lol...thesuave if i catch you eh, you aff die grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by danbrowndmf(m): 2:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked shocked

It seems the topic nowadays on NL is about nothing but being a broke.. sad
oya I will teach you pidgin but I will pm and woo you sha o grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by danbrowndmf(m): 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
cindybaby22:
Op nice one.
This is what the average nigerian lady needs, not some short-sighted posters bent on negatively influencing the mindset of our young ladies.
you look like a friend of mine.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

Eya. Sorry and get well soon
Oh thanks.Really appreciate.
Have u guyz settled ur quarrel ? Or both of u are still "longing mouth ".
Re: Dear Broke Women by Beosten(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You clearly struggle to be objective that's evident.
I am a obstetrician-gynaecologist since we are on that topic of jobs what is it that you do in life?

As an Ob/Gyn, do you maintain teaching position at university hospitals? You will do well as a teacher.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Lsofdk(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
FTrebirth:
they won't come here because this thread was written with a balanced, unbiased perspective. it's not the type of thread that urges guys to afford, at least, a 3-bedroom flat apartment and a car first before looking for a broke girlfriend.
You won't blame them, do they know how much it costs to secure a 3 bedroom flat or the cost of purchasing and maintaining a car.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Rukkydelta(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'm so much in love with this post
MissRaine69 nice one
It's so unfortunate some ladies have turn relationship into a fund making venture
To all those ladies complaining of broke guys. I want to say this you only attract your kind. Work on yourself and make out something useful by your own hands and not your body, stop being a sex object
Kudos to all the self made independent ladies

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. She isn't the first person and won't be the last. And as usual, the unfortunate guys will fall for this charade all because they got their egos stroked. Ish! cheesy lipsrsealed cheesy

Have said it before "if you're broke, you're broke". Now, instead of getting yourself into some kinda useless lovey dovey thingy, focus on making yourself a better. Even with money, relationship is enough stress, let alone when you no get shishi. Which kain generation with misplaced priority be this nitori olorun?

And to those ladies cheering guys on while they insult your fellow lady, wehdonMas. This is romance section, your turn dey come. cool cool

Lol. So you mean that cos one is broke one should not date again? It is OK for a broke person to know that he has to chase his hustle but he can do that while dating. And don't you think that broke girls too should not date?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i droped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?
you are really intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
ScotFree:
I don't know missraine69, but she made some sense here. Only few girls on nl make sense when they write.

** I see our frustrated married lady booked a spot on a thread that clearly counters her own frustration themed thread.
I pity that lady's husband....
the guy must be frustrated with his marriage

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
FTrebirth:

first time you're making a balanced, unbiased comment on this brokelyn matter.
i love the points you pulled here...

both boys and girls should work hard to be comfortable and self-reliant. no one should rely on the other.

a broke boy has no right to call any girl broke, and vice-versa. it's hypocrisy.

broke girls should align with broke boys and become liability to themselves.

grin grin
Re: Dear Broke Women by Beosten(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You clearly did not understand anything.
Contribute something maybe then you won't be so anxious about food or what to wear. Why should your whole existence in that union be vested in him? What if he cannot provide as nothing in life is guaranteed what then? You all starve?

pamijlove:
I think it's high time u people remove this mentality from ur forehead that people are going into a relationship or getting married because of money, we don't need to be anxious about food or what to wear for tomorrow since we know that God will bless our effort in what we're doing, A righteous man should not be worried of tomorrow, .......We all need companion and that is the main thing there.
Abi ur son no need companion....abi is he going to spend the rest of his life with u/his parent.

Let me try to defend the person you quoted. She is using religious views to encourage slayqueens to refrain from calling men broke. What she means is that a Christian couple will survive hardships even if before marriage the man has not a dime. In my corner of the world, if relatives expect you to be married and you keep citing financial constraints, they will ask you the planet you're from.

Let me give you this example. My brother was jobless. I mean he would just wake up in the morning, and go to my elder brother's shop to watch sales. In the same shop, he met a girl, and they started dating. Still with no job, he said they wanted to get married. Where money used in that wedding was gotten from I can't say till today. Then he immediately started a company with nothing. As a very talented person, he can compete with best architects anywhere despite that he is a quantity surveyor. Builders and structural engineers even consult him to analyze beams in structures. Contracts started rolling in because if you are married here, we believe you won't run away after been paid for a job because we know your wife, children and the religious organization they belong to. There was a time a seer approached me and said, "Get married if you want your problems to become a thing of the past". Lol. This statement has no basis in logic, but from experience, it works.
Re: Dear Broke Women by Blackhawk01: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. So you mean that cos one is broke one should not date again? It is OK for a broke person to know that he has to chase his hustle but he can do that while dating. And don't you think that broke girls too should not date?

See your life on the outside? But, I'm not surprised, it's what you all do. Was I gender specific in my post?

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by fatdick(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
MzLarem:
The hogwash you wrote here shows all this is to display your assumed intelligence and receive an applause for it and you know the female folks won't give you that easily except you earn it so you had to go ahead to stroke the ego of the males to get it. Look here Missy, I didn't even read the epistle you wrote up there more than the first paragraph, my own is enough with all this broke threads. Find something else to wail on undecided . For your challenge, I don't engage babies... Adios.
pankere wo trouser......I'm sure her post got you so bad......broke ass oshi

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by Augustap(f): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
ugwuvictor58:

Oh thanks.Really appreciate.
Have u guyz settled ur quarrel ? Or both of u are still "longing mouth ".
Not really...but no more stroking
Re: Dear Broke Women by PDPGuy: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
klenton:

this is so apt my dear, am so proud of your parents
i wonder why some gals think that a man should be a meal ticket, the other day i gave a girl a lift out of the rain, we exchanged numbers later she called me that she wants to hang out i asked her to come around and she did with her friends at a fast food after which i dropped them off

then later the next day she called me telling me about how the landord is bullying and wants to throw away her things over rents owed, i honestly though she is telling me dis cus of my proffesion then i told her the landlord has no right to do dat, thats its only the court that can evict her i asked her to give me the landlords number but she was silent then i asked her what she wants me to do...she said i should give her the money...i asked how much she said 80k...am like really amadioha fall on u

like serioualy its dis kinda of gals that comes on social media and talk about broke guyz...am i your father? so once i say hi to u i should inherit all your problems? what do u even have to offer me if am not broke? why should u even concern ur self with my brokeness? did they cut off ur hands to make money too?

That woman wasn't in danger of being thrown out, hence, she refused to let you talk to her landlord. She wanted you to be her maga. Maybe she knows that you work for a prestigious law firm, so she thought that you would easily give her N80k without questions. After all, you paid for her and her friends' lunch, so in her mind, you're now a reliable ATM. Smh for some ladies. They think its every man that would give throw N100k at them just like that.

1 Like

Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

You are still here? Semantics this is what all this is about.
Anyway work calls. I have a full day ahead. Maybe one day you will work for me?

I heard women made terrible Bosses cos of their mood swings.

I just admire how you counter and discard all the multiple attacks coming your way. grin grin

Are you related to Wonder Woman? cheesy
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2017
Rukkydelta:
I'm so much in love with this post
MissRaine69 nice one
It's so unfortunate some ladies have turn relationship into a fund making venture
To all those ladies complaining of broke guys. I want to say this you only attract your kind. Work on yourself and make out something useful by your own hands and not your body, stop being a sex object
Kudos to all the self made independent ladies
Thank you for that coming from a lady it means much.
The problem with some women is lack of ambition and this expectation of being looked after like a pedigree dog. Times have changed and mindsets have to change as well but if you pinpoint that fact all hell breaks loose.

This talk of I want to marry a banker or a man that works in gas and oil that man has toiled to get to that position why should he lower his standards? When he has dinners with shareholders will you sit there staring at your phone? Improve yourself open your horizons no one owes you anything.

You are correct

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
pryme:

I heard women made terrible Bosses cos of their mood swings.

I just admire how you counter and discard all the multiple attacks coming your way. grin grin

Are you related to Wonder Woman? cheesy
No not at all, wisdom comes with experience and I have a lot of experience of dealing with females who are threatened by women who don't fit into their stagnant worlds.
Plus I make an excellent boss
Re: Dear Broke Women by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:

See your life on the outside? But, I'm not surprised, it's what you all do. Was I gender specific in my post?

Which kind of response is this? It does not tally with what I wrote.
Re: Dear Broke Women by MissRaine69(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

was actually enhjoying the little show
(dont blame me.........its not everyday i get to see two ladiees have a go at each other grin grin...........this forum is more like a guys one side ladies one side.................so we hardly see same gender exchanging strong words)
till i got to this part

what the fvck are you both saying here really

You dont suddenly start an interesting show with english and then end it all with some other fvck language

you both should come translate what you wrote here for us keenly reading and following..................we all want to know it all ended angry
I got tired of waiting for her.
She needed to look on google how to respond in French.
Re: Dear Broke Women by pryme(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

No not at all, wisdom comes with experience and I have a lot of experience of dealing with females who are threatened by women who don't fit into their stagnant worlds.
Plus I make an excellent boss

Some ppl never learn from experience, I guess you are an ardent student.

As for being an excellent Boss? hey cmon who are you kidding? Who will be able to keep up with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Your Favourite Romance Song / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.