Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41522 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by kepal99(m): 6:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.

Lol
He has a point though.
Cos it seems sex is the only thing "many" females bring into a relationship these days.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fourwinds: 6:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm dear op ,.. R u aryt Common gv gals a break.,sex isnt everytn okay.. Shud we al start fuckin al d dicks dat com across us, den wen we turn into a borehole , u wil com here to start spewing ur trashy opinion on how ur wife is as wide as river niger and u want a tight possy.... Leave gals alone. If dy gv u sex den shut up ,. If dy dont gv u sex stil shut up. Its their body so shut up ...... Aftarall no one is gonna force u to fucck a gal so dont make it mandatory for a gal to Bleep every idiot dat com their way... So shut up ur opinion okay . Argggh am so angry .op no offense though
many of u are not getting what d OP is saying....now imagine u feel dat u are ready to marry after ur NYSC., OP is saying dat should be d best time to date because d relationship may likely involve sex and also applies to guys dat when they are ready meaning they will have d means to put up a family ., that will be d best time for them to date....or else each person should abstain from dating from lack of money (guys)and from no sex involve(girls)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by cheemahking: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.
u get sense at all...he's saying something else ur saying anda thing entirely

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by luluman: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Just as your private parts depends on our money for maintenance.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fourwinds: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
2funkyy:
I am sure op created this thread to read women's opinion,truth is we all want what we want, we always have a choice,its not by force, a girl can date who she wants, whether a broke guy,rich guy, sexually active, and platonic guy, guys too can date broke girl, rich girl, sexually active and platonic girl, my point is the choice is yours no one has a right to request for sex or money except you are married.
my sister God bleas u....u just said d truth....u see y dis argument is on., some girls believe they have d right to request for money but. d guy has no rite to request for sex....but OP is saying it is better for both. parties not to be involve unless married which u stated

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

They should live their life and leave ladies vagina alone.

If they are not checking the mileage of our vagina.
They are checking the diameter...
The depth...

Na wetin sef!!! their future dey inside there?

Even the ladies will disagree with your first statement. Leave vagina alone keh. Who does that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Josephjnr(m): 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hope you said this same thing when your sisters were campaigning against broke guys?? double Standard.

behold... I just saw her dp. downloaded it so I could delete it. lubbish.

As winning eleven commentator always screams "What a finish!!"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by luluman: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.
While yours too should be warning your sisters that if they collect money, they must give....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Josephjnr(m): 6:56am On Aug 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol.... I simply stated something obvious and you went ahead to assume I'm broke. Lol. you sha.

working hard to make money and not go after sex? sex is a natural need and crave...... money wasn't there right from the dawn of time..... would you advise a broke lady too to keep of relationships? and to delete konji just as you're prescribing for guys here,

U get brain.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Fourwinds: 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Stellie:
hmmmm oga think okay . Just think.. No gal knows d number of guys she is gonna date in dis lyf.. She myt want to date only one guy buh dat guy myt end up breakin her hrt so she moves on and on and on til she finds her soul mate.... And wit d rate at wich people date witout ambition of marriage, she wud probably hv becom a borehole wen she gets married ... Do u get it?
problem with u girls is dat u date too early....y date in secondary school.? even in university many of u are reckless about it....so y will d area not turn bolehole....common sense na someone dey use to achieve something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by UncutSk(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
ugly thing see face
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by safarigirl(f): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Sex and romance are inextricably interwoven. Sex is raw, "biological", unrefined, philistine - a pitch-perfect summation of man's animalistic nature. Romance is merely an art embellishment we've given to sex, an apparel of civility to veil that barbaric näkedness of sexual intercourse. Be that as it may, romance and sex are wont to go hand-in-hand, except maybe for asexuals, greysexuals, and aromantics.

Peek at what Wikipedia has to say about romance (I've emboldened the portion that I wish to draw to your attention):

"Romance is the expressive and pleasurable feeling from an emotional attraction towards another person. This feeling is often associated with sexual attraction. It is eros rather than agape, philia, or storge."

Mr. Rapmoney was right, a lady who wishes to be celibate should equally get into a "platonic relationship" with a fellow celibate or with an aromantic or with an asexual, or with a sexually-active guy open to toing and froing that path of celibacy with her. She shouldn't get into a "romantic relationship" and naturally assume that holding off sex is a "natural dynamic" of a relationship of that ilk.
The OP, jist like many others who roam this Romance Section, is just another sex-obsessed Nigerian boy who likes to justify the need to keep his dick constantly wet

Uncle, sexual attraction does not mean you have to have sex with someone, it just means, you would want to eventually....this is someone you can ser yourself shagging. That is sexual attraction and it can be built up over a period of months and even a year which makes the eventual explosion even more satisfying.

Romance is connecting with someone on a deeper level than just some one minute orgasm

I honestly have no idea why I am discussing the concept of romance and sex with a race of men who have proven themselves incapable of distinguishing between both over the years.

The only thing African men know is to spray a woman with gifts after which she is expected to get on the bed and prepare to be mounted. You have no idea what the ART of romance entails, hence the ignorance permeating this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by UncutSk(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Jodha:
Bingos will always bark...

Dry nairaland bingos..
you look like a sickler
Lemme leave you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by LordIsaac(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
The logic is clear: no sex, don't demand for money! Let us not use the word "relationship" for a cover. What is obtained out there is purely business...as equal as obtained in whorehouses only shrouded in deception.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Suregod(f): 7:23am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian men and the overflogged, 'what you offer is sex', then in the same breathe say if you can't give sex...stay away from relationships. It's not about what she can offer but what you willingly accept. If you give the average guy everything, without sex...lots of them won't be satisfied. Face it and stop the 'it's all you can offer' talk.

When will you guys realise that sticking with a girl who offers just sex and isn't ready to improve, makes you as stupid, if not more stupid than the girl? You reserve the right to walk away from these kind of girls with your values intact...but you stay, because what you also want is sex.

I just imagine how angry some people will be if a girl says guys without money shouldn't think of romantic affairs. Don't give me that, so you sell your body. Good number of Nigerian relationships are fukcd up, guys in it for sex...girls for money.

Tueeh!!!
May God bless u my sister
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by HyconMojo(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
If you desire sex so much then put a ring on it. No. you don't want to put a ring on it, you don't like good girls with principles, you run after those ones that use sex as a bargaining tool and then come back here crying of heart break and your girlfriend liking money too much. Niccur gerrarahia.
Ring abi? No wahala, how many?
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Penisman: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Who will even aproach your type for sex?

As ugly as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Drslimz: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Gmam. True talk. Its a no brain thing.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by KingRex1(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2017
safarigirl:
The OP, jist like many others who roam this Romance Section, is just another sex-obsessed Nigerian boy who likes to justify the need to keep his dick constantly wet

Uncle, sexual attraction does not mean you have to have sex with someone, it just means, you would want to eventually....this is someone you can ser yourself shagging. That is sexual attraction and it can be built up over a period of months and even a year which makes the eventual explosion even more satisfying.

Romance is connecting with someone on a deeper level than just some one minute orgasm

I honestly have no idea why I am discussing the concept of romance and sex with a race of men who have proven themselves incapable of distinguishing between both over the years.

The only thing African men know is to spray a woman with gifts after which she is expected to get on the bed and prepare to be mounted. You have no idea what the ART of romance entails, hence the ignorance permeating this thread

We're Africans afterall. And in the true true sense of it, its a win-win for you ladies. You have sex, enjoy orgasm more and get paid yet. What's the fuss about? Well, that's besides the point.
Any guy can give you the 'romance' you want and stay loyal when he's genuinely in love.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by DesireBenjamin: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2017
My lady friend started dating this guy for 2months and after her 2nd visit she had sex wt him, only to come and tell me she wants to start a sexless relationship with him, dat she'd tell him she doesn't want to have sex until they are married sad buh then she also says she likes to cuddle, like to have him cuddle her until she falls asleep nd all. I said wat rubbish! why tempting the young man wt smthn you dnt want him to have? You dont want sex but you'd be braless wt your nipples dancing insyd ur dress and you want the poor guy to cuddle you, if he tries to have his way now you'll be shouting rape upandan. Nonesense and sexlessrelationship undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by richyblink1(m): 7:43am On Aug 15, 2017
Benita27:
There's no sense in the thread. Ask yourself this question; is your main motive for going into a relationship with a lady "Sex?". If yes, then you shouldn't be in a relationship. We have brothels where you could patronise prostitutes if you so much desire sex.

Guys who reason like this offer absolutely nothing in relationships.

What's your sole aim of going into a relationship? What exactly do you think 70% of our ladies have in mind when they are settling for a guy in a relationship?

90% of your post speaks ill of values

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2017
gudofuck231:

Wen rain start u go see them lock door de find Love Machine or plantain, with stiffened nipples like greenaid pins
brother meeeee e weak me oooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by safarigirl(f): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2017
KingRex1:

We're Africans afterall. And in the true true sense of it, its a win-win for you ladies. You have sex, enjoy orgasm more and get paid yet. What's the fuss about? Well, that's besides the point.
Any guy can give you the 'romance' you want and stay loyal when he's genuinely in love.
if you know how difficult it is for a lady to reach an orgasm, you'd realise how much men have been played over the years.

Honey, love is another debatable concept for black men

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Aug 15, 2017
truthsayer009:

Hehehe grin grin grin I agree that this post is kind of a double standard though. It is morally right that relationship should be way beyond sex and money. But the reality is different, relationships are hardly mutual. I have already embraced this reality a long time ago.

But I'm sure you'd read where I wrote that whether you are in a Non-sexual relationship or Not. Money must be spent either ways. Atleast you have to shower your spouse with Gifts & some materials things once in a while from the little you have. Unless that relationship will soon hit the rocks. You can't escape from spending money

It's like this it started, one girl somewhere started preaching it to her fellow girls that a guy must spend to show love...but we know the spending they are talking about isn't buying them oranges or lucozade boost. It's heavy spending they want.

Sex isn't romance...neither is money romance.

If he had said, I like fukc...I can't date you without it, I won't argue with him. The moment he brought that overflogged line of you ladies offer only sex..he lost it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

Oga mi sir! Han han! what is it with you and this sexual compatibility thing sef? is it only sex that fails a marriage? Sex failing a marriage is a small problem that can be fixed compared to other marriage problems that can't be fixed. Their is more to relationship than sex. Self control is having the urge and also having the power to say no. I can't say i am innocent. I am working on it. Okay? lol. It just not right that i think it is my right to have sex with a girl just because we are doing bf and gf. If she asks for it. Baba, i wont say No o. if i ask and she gives me. I will be glad. If she doesn't,then i rebuke the devil grin . If she becomes my wife. Ehn ehn! i can make it my food. if we are not sexually compartible, we will solve our problems ourselves. There is more to marriage. It is an institution. Sexual compatibility is the least of marital problems
he"s right.yea sex might not be the all and all but bros its a very important ingridient in a relationship.imagine a situation you have a very low sex drive and ur wife has a very high sex drive then bros how u wan take cope cheesy?
so u see why sexual compactibilty is important between partners.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Chukazu: 8:04am On Aug 15, 2017
A day hardly end without an epistle on sex?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Jodha(f): 8:09am On Aug 15, 2017
Bingos are already barking...jobless nairaland old fools will always...vent out their frustrations...

Eat a deek... Mugus... Yhure doing yhurself... Not mhe...

Woo upon the unfortunate ladies that'll marry this one...
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by haloyeah(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Just as your monicker implies: Silentscreamer=Hypocrisy
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by haloyeah(m): 8:20am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Just as your monicker implies: Silentscreamer=Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by menxer: 8:23am On Aug 15, 2017
The problem is imposition of ideals.

The lady whose ideal is a relationship with all the frills, thrills and bells, minus sex, meets a guy with the same ideal, is bound to have the best relationship ever.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by menxer: 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Chukazu:
A day hardly end without an epistle on sex?

Yea, Yea, a day hardly goes by without someone somewhere thinking of or having sex.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by 400billionman: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Is anything wrong if you work hard, buy a car and build a house too like Linda Ikeji ?

When ladies call guys broke, I laugh, any man who can afford rent, a car and some savings is not broke.

By comparison, any guy who drives a car your father doesn't have, a house your father didn't build, my sister, if you call him broke, you are insulting your parents.

Everyone deserves to make money and be comfortable, but there should be a balance because most business driven ladies like Oprah, Linda Ikeji find it hard to marry.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.