Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30044 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Martin0(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Well I love this questiongrin
Hmmmmm na wa oooo Ok lemm speak on behalf of one of my friend called ''ikpokripo Amandianaze'' His very very shy to propose to his fiancee grin Shy man he isgrin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
234GT:

Na inside bachelor you wan die?
If that's what it takes to be happy. I just wanna be happy in my marriage.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by 234GT(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

If that's what it takes to be happy. I just wanna be happy in my marriage.

I mean waiting for arsenal to win the league.................
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
234GT:

I mean waiting for arsenal to win the league.................
Yeah, If they don't win, anything my wife do go just dey vex me. I nor wan kill person daughter.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by 234GT(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Yeah, If they don't win, anything my wife do go just dey vex me. I nor wan kill person daughter.

If Wenger is still there, there is no way Arsenal will win the league because he will never bring in quality players.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
wtfcoded:
I have
congratulations
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by wtfcoded: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
hisMrs:
congratulations
Moni no dey

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by chiboy429(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nma27:
As long as there's life, there will always b a way.
Thats absolutely right. Although i am really considering hiw i am going to balance evrything ad soon as possible to avoid regrets later on. time no dey wait for person ,hope you understand.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
chiboy429:

Thats absolutely right. Although i am really considering hiw i am going to balance evrything ad soon as possible to avoid regrets later on. time no dey wait for person ,hope you understand.
I understand.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by chiboy429(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nma27:
I understand.
Yeah, thats exactly how it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember Your First Love / Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.