Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30057 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2017
judility:
don't love her. still looking for the right one
You don't love her abi undecided undecided
Then why are you still with her?eating her nunu angry angry angry
And the girl will be feeling she has gotten to her bus stop, I don't like all this o angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Lefulefu coman tell me o cheesy cheesy
I can bake cake, decorate the hall and makeup the bride...
Oya file out ...

Y'all are just scared of commitment angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by odinga1of: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

You're among the negative people I'm hiding from..
Propose o,.. Reception will come up

My dear am just been funny.............next year 2018 I will do my Introduction, though my Girlfriend is still in Skool but dat one will not stop me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2017
odinga1of:

My dear am just been funny.............next year 2018 I will do my Introduction, though my Girlfriend is still in Skool but dat one will not stop me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehehehcheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations bro....This one sweet me well well..
From now till next year of your marriage, is only money that will chase after you..
What you'll use to take care of your home, God will provide in abundance
Your marriage will not fail or break
Children will surround your table IJN AMEN..
congratulations once again. smiley smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by davillian(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't want to turn her to lord of the ring
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by odinga1of: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

Hehehehehehehcheesy cheesy cheesy
Congratulations bro....This one sweet me well well..
From now till next year of your marriage, is only money that will chase after you..
What you'll use to take care of your home, God will provide in abundance
Your marriage will not fail or break
Children will surround your table IJN AMEN..
congratulations once again. smiley smiley smiley smiley

My dear thanks for the prayers, I wish you the same in all your endeavors in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Evaberry:
Honestly he has refused to become my partner because he's scared things might end up badly, I don't mind proposing but how do you propose to someone thats not your partner

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by siegfried99(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2017
MONEY
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2017
onyenze123:
She is a moslem and her father (an Alahaji) is saying no to the union unless I convert. I am ready to convert (religion is not an issue to me after all am a deist in my core) but my family (catholic) have threatened to disown me if I convert.

I am just thinking of what next to do, any suggestion?

Bros it's a very simple sturvs, just runaway with the babe to another state or country. Or if possible do court wedding and live happily ever after. Ain't no time for family drama of you love your woman. Bleep those motherfuckers. When they are tired of singing the religion theme song, they will put heads together and sort out their issue amicably.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
GOFRONT:
My partner is in final year ryt now to Graduate by September....The only thing that will stop me from proposin to her is if I test and Notice that her fellow Student has chopped her........She is a Gonner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2017
kizyalex10:
The truth about this is that,like me nd most men,proposing to a girl is like tying her down,no matter hw u love d girl,it's nt good to tie her down,when u re nt financial stable to take her to alter yet.because if u tie her down,nd when d money comes nd she is no longer ur choice,then it's bad because she must have by then drove men who came within dat period away because she hoped on u.so is better a woman disappoint men than men disappoint women,cos women have a marriage lifespan,unlike men.there will be a age a woman will reach,she won't even be selective again,all she want to knw if the man is still breathing,if yes,then she don't see anytin wrong in marrying him,unlike d male counterpart,who can marry a teen even @ 60.for me my own case is complicated,i am comfortable,but am a bit below of what is required I assume,to make my girl I love so much my wife,she is a pharmacist nd from a more than average home.now I can't propose to her yet because tying a woman down without knowing hw soon I will be comfortable enough(financially)to take her to alter,want to stabilise my business bfor taking dat step,if she is still available then,i will knw she is truely for me.but if she is nt,d search continues

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Ups01(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2017
I'll Propose when N1 = $1 grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Afritop(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.
Is it not money that they use to pay your bride price
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by RedDistrict: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari
APC
GEJ. grin
PDP
cheesy grin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Emmapio: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's the cost of a bag of rice that is stopping me from proposing to her cool
no be lie baba��person fit just plan for only 50 mouth but on that day you go see ancestors

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by kizyalex10(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=dumo1 post=59070704][/quote]never knew u re this handsome

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jayhansome: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
My gurlfrnd is nt open to learning new ways of life(she believes in her own ways), communicating with her is serious headache(she said she's an introvert) such dat I had to stop chatting with her on social ntwrk platforms, she always has excuses to give anytime she does something wrong, nags too(wanna control everything abt me frm where I shld/shouldnt b to who I shld/shldnt b friends wit). Plus she terms Evry guy arnd her as frnds even d ones she dated or d ones wanting to date her.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
romeorails:
I like ur face, I just woke up from my dream and u were the girl I saw in dt dream shocked

What a thread to do this, pls marry me with faith cry cry kiss

Ok I will marry you. Go make the preparations
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:
Oya file out ...

haba why will i be scared of commitment na cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Eazybay(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:
Oya file out ...

Okay leme tell u.. Statistically the number of clubs, hangouts and bars in densely populated areas over the last decade has tripled/quadrupled!! This has turned majority of our youths to unrepentant hedonists, both male and female. While we all want to have good money, good lives and lovely kids we also want to keep our hedonistic thirst entirely SATED. Hence a lot of youths are viewing d child out of wedlock thing as a perfect solution.

As for me, I believe variety is the spice of life. I dont wanna make no vows yet. Even if I wanted to, money is a factor. The harsh financial climate could get harsher, so why take d risk? My salary would av been kool for a family of 3 (one child) at about 5-10yrs back but now, its a struggle BTW job and biz jes to stay afloat.

PS: If I find someone like lalas247 I wee propose on d first date.grin grin

God help us!!
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Truckpusher(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2017
The fear of getting stuck to one puccy is real. sad
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2017
lefulefu:

haba why will i be scared of commitment na cheesy
Okay
When are proposing?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Oscar258011: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Say no to poverty B918EEECTCTZPS-3100013
You can check to verify =B918EEECTCTZPS-3100013

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by macaranta(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Divay22:

Don't worry am his representative angry
Nah... You're a mere commissioner tongue
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hartson(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
For some is simply fear of the unknown.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by austyn0(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's the cost of a bag of rice that is stopping me from proposing to her cool
hehehe
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Emmapio:
no be lie baba��person fit just plan for only 50 mouth but on that day you go see ancestors
I dey tell you baba cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
austyn0:
hehehe
You sef dey laugh ni tongue
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by sammugbes(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
her attitude is whacked, I tried as much as possible to work on her, to no avail, I don't know how to explain it, but right here am in pains, cos we just broke up. it's horrible.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Tommfrench(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
LOVE
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by mykel25(m): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Evaberry:

what kind of mindset if you don't mind my asking and no one said anything about love here

Mindset of been a liability.... Full house wife mentality...... Talking about d love I mentioned... Wud u propose to someone u don't love? If yes! On what ground?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.