Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30051 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Okies27(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2017
None to propose to. Getting a girl to marry no easy. My girl just left me so amma look for a very good one.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Revolva(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2017
ol boy marriage no easy oo
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Per wedding? Lol how many weddings? U meant pre wedding right?

hahahaha..

Na Auto correct jare. Good morning.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ehn ehn cheesy
Thank you jawe cheesy
u are welcome dear.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by walexydo: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
The only thing that is preventing me from getting married is money and good accommodation because my wife must enjoy good things of life . I can never keep my family in a room self-contain.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by door2(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Hummm. No job.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

So you want him to risk an epic fail abi?
please enlighten me, how can I give my guy greenlight?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by kizyalex10(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2017
The truth about this is that,like me nd most men,proposing to a girl is like tying her down,no matter hw u love d girl,it's nt good to tie her down,when u re nt financial stable to take her to alter yet.because if u tie her down,nd when d money comes nd she is no longer ur choice,then it's bad because she must have by then drove men who came within dat period away because she hoped on u.so is better a woman disappoint men than men disappoint women,cos women have a marriage lifespan,unlike men.there will be a age a woman will reach,she won't even be selective again,all she want to knw if the man is still breathing,if yes,then she don't see anytin wrong in marrying him,unlike d male counterpart,who can marry a teen even @ 60.for me my own case is complicated,i am comfortable,but am a bit below of what is required I assume,to make my girl I love so much my wife,she is a pharmacist nd from a more than average home.now I can't propose to her yet because tying a woman down without knowing hw soon I will be comfortable enough(financially)to take her to alter,want to stabilise my business bfor taking dat step,if she is still available then,i will knw she is truely for me.but if she is nt,d search continues

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Gkemz: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
You want to know the root cause of recent late marriages. The answer is very simple. It's not just because of cost of rice alone. Job losses and scarcity of jobs, recession and hunger play major roles. All these as a result of Buhari's weak economic policies.
Though it has never been perfect but it hasn't been as bad as this. Nigerians brought in a clueless dullard and crowned him king, what do you expect. Can a fig tree produce wine which it does not have. Right now we are facing the consequences of irrational decision of the west and north.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by geunik(m): 7:56am On Aug 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will propose if a bag of rice is reverted back to 8k cool
it is obvious somebody is not going to get married o with the way am seeing it... 8k for bag of rice in Nigeria or na Ghana Cedes?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Oladipo1166(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
fear
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by mykel25(m): 8:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Evaberry:

no he's not he knows I really like him Nd that I'm ready for A relationship but he just keeps bringing silly excuses
I wonder why guys behave this way.
you see someone who's ready to do anything to make you happy but you don't care

So gehs sef dey fall in love like this....this made me remember my ex.... She did every thing to be d wife including saying sorry when m wrong.... Buh I can't propose to her cuz i could not c her in my future.... She has some mindset that couldn't be changed hence became less of a wife material

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
geunik:

it is obvious somebody is not going to get married o with the way am seeing it... 8k for bag of rice in Nigeria or na Ghana Cedes?
CHANGE can still manifest in this country bro cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Juliearth:

LOL! there are cheaper alternatives to Rice na.
Let's just wait and see if the price will come down sha cos I can't take that risk of proposing cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tosyne2much(m): 8:07am On Aug 02, 2017
papatopiredo:
[i][/i]

As for me,nah that pampers wan kill me ooohhh.
Omo, that pampers money sef no be here oooo cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:15am On Aug 02, 2017
still waiting for the right one....in case you see her tell her to send me a text on whatsapp.. My number is (Zero nine zero seven one two five six zero zero four)
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
I need to test run lalas247 wella flex her company to the fringes of bankruptcy... Before proposing..

U know I like that guy in the pic grin
Erm oga bankruptcy ke shocked lie lie na their this play go end .. if u fuvk with my money u a dead man grin na promise b dat no be threat o ..

Morning sweeri
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by ogawisdom(m): 8:26am On Aug 02, 2017
She never get belle for me so y d rush cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Lalas247:

U know I like that guy in the pic grin
Erm oga bankruptcy ke shocked lie lie na their this play go end .. if u fuvk with my money u a dead man grin na promise b dat no be threat o ..

Morning sweeri
Cloak and dagger.... Hian. So you don't know that kpekus dey enter bankruptcy?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 02, 2017
mykel25:

So gehs sef dey fall in love like this....this made me remember my ex.... She did every thing to be d wife including saying sorry when m wrong.... Buh I can't propose to her cuz i could not c her in my future.... She has some mindset that couldn't be changed hence became less of a wife material

what kind of mindset if you don't mind my asking and no one said anything about love here
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by ayusco85(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Because am scared of their tradition. Am supposed to farm for her dad for like 3yrs.still thinking of hw to pull that off.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nov6(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. grin
am coming to GH to propose to you...
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by IKEGOD21(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
More money
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2017
From observation so far, money is the deterrent for many guys getting married. Its well.
ToastedBread what's your own excuse?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
IKEGOD21:
More money
Have you seen d lady you wanna marry?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by IKEGOD21(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Nma27:
Have you seen d lady you wanna marry?

Not really, but I do have a lot of good female friends around me. I believe if more money comes in, I can easily pick anyone of them without wasting time..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
IKEGOD21:

Not really, but I do have a lot of good female friends around me. I believe if more money comes in, I can easily pick anyone of them without wasting time..
lolz. I hear ya

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 9:37am On Aug 02, 2017
brandmix:

Money is important, but it isn't really everything.

By his grace I earn above 7 million a year

I came back from work around 9pm today feeling battered and brused..just to walk into an empty 3 bedroom apartment

Money is important, but it doesn't always gurantee happines.

So you even have the money undecided undecided
What's stopping you from proposing or getting married?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
macaranta:
It will be disrespectful to propose to her when our president is not back... So we wait
Don't worry am his representative angry
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
odinga1of:

Recession grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You're among the negative people I'm hiding from..
Propose o,.. Reception will come up
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bossrillboss: 9:52am On Aug 02, 2017
my family,dem b trouble,family wey gurls too much.secondly no job nd moni.so sad joor...I just nid God favors dis year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / She Can't Marry A Barber / When She Likes Bringing Friends Along To Dates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.