Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30047 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jamale: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
banjo022:
I de wait make her mumci die cause she no like me

Guy, you are wild
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by macaranta(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
It will be disrespectful to propose to her when our president is not back... So we wait

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by aziaka111(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
for me I think it time women will start proposing to us too,we have been doing dat from d beginning of d world, let women do it now dat d world is abt to end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by FSolar: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Eyes have not seen, nor have ears heard of her name. So this topic is to be procrastinated!! grin wink
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jamale: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
I want Arsenal to win the league so that we can start our married life with happiness.

You might die a lonely old man. Just saying

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jeff1607(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
She says she ain't ready yet.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by odinga1of: 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Recession grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jamale: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
macaranta:
It will be disrespectful to propose to her when our president is not back... So we wait

Just tell her you are not interested in wifing her
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Her evil uncle.
is it her uncle u want to marry?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mek our Papa buhari come back first. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by mazizitonene(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
brandmix:

Money is important, but it isn't really everything.

By his grace I earn above 7 million a year

I came back from work around 9pm today feeling battered and brused..just to walk into an empty 3 bedroom apartment

Money is important, but it doesn't always gurantee happines.

nice advert.....wish u luck bro....be careful of em desperate gold diggers tho.....They are coming for you in droves...cheers wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Benita27:
Change your cycle, and also check yourself. You could be contributing to why you meet these ladies you don't like.

Yes I think so but the problem is I work a lot and I stay somewhere where fun goes to die. The good ones aren't always around unlike somewhere like Lagos. But it's well. I believe all these are happening so that I don't end up with someone I think I like and at the end of the day I'll regret it.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by DYoung2(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
It is due to economic downturn. rice, garri and beans don cost.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by williamz01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin,money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
jeff1607:
She says she ain't ready yet.

eyah
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by harch354(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
mazizitonene:
How can broke men be thinking of marriage undecided

while we were broke, we couldn't even achieve an erection talk more of marriage.....
seconded
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bammzzie:
I neva see green lyt jor...
uncle please what does this mean? she has to give u a sign before u propose?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
wtfcoded:
Easier said than done. Borrow me money to make it a reception
propose first na
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by ojun50(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Well is money
after w both did rough estimate of wht it will cause us to do a normal white wedding nd trad i then realized i still need more money nd plenty money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
[quote author=Sleekydee post=59053856]money, more money, i say add more money....[/quote

Do you really wanna get married to her? I could pay for your wedding lol
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bangalee1(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
I tried proposing by putting a ring inside her ice cream and she swallowed it. The thing weak me.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
My camera.

It has spoilt. How will I snap our per wedding pics and upload on Nairaland? sad
this one na excuse abi wetin?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by muller101(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Team baby mama grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
My camera.

It has spoilt. How will I snap our per wedding pics and upload on Nairaland? sad

Per wedding? Lol how many weddings? U meant pre wedding right?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.

Then add some more money to it.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will propose if a bag of rice is reverted back to 8k cool
beht why? kuku say u no wan marry
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by wayaa007(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by jeff1607(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
hisMrs:

eyah

To wait extra 4 to 5years no b play

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by hisMrs(f): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Kuku tell me what you intend to contribute for me cool
I will send u baskets of onions from Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
hisMrs:
uncle please what does this mean? she has to give u a sign before u propose?

So you want him to risk an epic fail abi?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
bigcil2:

Yes I think so but the problem is I work a lot and I stay somewhere where fun goes to die. The good ones aren't always around unlike somewhere like Lagos. But it's well. I believe all these are happening so that I don't end up with someone I think I like and at the end of the day I'll regret it.
What state is that that ladies are scare?. grin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
banjo022:
I de wait make her mumci die cause she no like me

OMG! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Don't Get Hooked On Time / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick? / She Can't Marry A Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.