Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (30030 Views)

Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Kuku tell me what you intend to contribute for me cool
Fire wood for the rice cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Sure, after his burial, I'll keep you posted on the burial arrangements and the marriage ceremony.
Sure. grin
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Sure. grin
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Divay22(f): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
wtfcoded:

Easier said than done.
Borrow me money to make it a reception
I don't borrow i give..
Lemme know when you've proposed to her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Beckham14: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wait a minute makydebbie, what if the old dude refuse to exit this world?
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beckham14:
Wait a minute makydbbie, what if the old dude refuse to exit this world?
Be his friend. wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by wtfcoded: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

I don't borrow i give..
Lemme know when you've proposed to her cheesy
Actually, i've done that.
Knelt down , and asked her if she's gon' marry me right inside a shuttle bus n she said Yes.
We're rolling all good buh 'money is a must thing' in a relationship sad

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by MissRaine69(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
VargasVee:

Kinda. I've yet to meet any of the fam save for the sister. Plus she already told me about it so it's pretty much an issue.
That's the sister's view meet the family if that's feasible. There are a lot of mixed families in Nigeria. Hear it first hand not via the messenger. If she is happy and you are happy with her is that not what any parent wants? For their child to be happy. That side there are a lot of narrow minded indidivuals regardless of country.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't yet have a clear direction of my life self sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by VargasVee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
MissRaine69:

That's the sister's view meet the family if that's feasible. There are a lot of mixed families in Nigeria. Hear it first hand not via the messenger. If she is happy and you are happy with her is that not what any parent wants? For their child to be happy. That side there are a lot of narrow minded indidivuals regardless of country.

Well, I get where you're headed. I'm sure it'll be sorted at the right time angry
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nedfed(m): 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op will you give me if I tell you?
Cos I dnt knw wat concerns you with my life.
But if you still insists........ehnnnn
Na my money on MMM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by mazizitonene(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
How can broke men be thinking of marriage undecided

while we were broke, we couldn't even achieve an erection talk more of marriage.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by thickminaj(f): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
. grin. Now this seems interesting... Grabs popcorn

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by agrovick(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Because Chelsea is yet to sign Messi

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
I de wait make her mumci die cause she no like me

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by waladis(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
TRUST

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by tunesoft(m): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
My first wife no gree me. It's all been sorted out now
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
I want Arsenal to win the league so that we can start our married life with happiness.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by bigcil2(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don't have a partner lol. I really want to but most girls / ladies I meet they have one or multiple of the following traits

Arrogant
Egomaniac
Anger issues
Not my type
Have a recessive mentality
Not sharing the same opinion in mundane issues
They feel I'm a playboy which am not
They feel I should just start spending on them
My spirit doesn't click with them

I guess am meeting the wrong or I'm in the wrong place

7 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's Buhari.... oh wait....never mind.

I forgot that I'm already married grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Etizz: 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
money

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by IRobot7(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
She still wants to keep flirting around. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
I need to test run lalas247 wella flex her company to the fringes of bankruptcy... Before proposing..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Mcowubaba: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
No partner to propose too undecided angry
I have desperately begged Rihanna to slide, slip or fall into my Dm, she no gree
angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
I don propose but she said she's not ready.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by brandmix: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Divay22:

Bitter but true
If you keep waiting for money, even if you've gotten it you'll still not know you've got it.

Money is important, but it isn't really everything.

By his grace I earn above 7 million a year

I came back from work around 9pm today feeling battered and brused..just to walk into an empty 3 bedroom apartment

Money is important, but it doesn't always gurantee happines.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by 234GT(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
WORLDPEACE:
I want Arsenal to win the league so that we can start our married life with happiness.

Na inside bachelor you wan die?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
bigcil2:
I don't have a partner lol. I really want to but most girls / ladies I meet they have one or multiple of the following traits

Arrogant
Egomaniac
Anger issues
Not my type
Have a recessive mentality
Not sharing the same opinion in mundane issues
They feel I'm a playboy which am not
They feel I should just start spending on them
My spirit doesn't click with them

I guess am meeting the wrong or I'm in the wrong place
Change your cycle, and also check yourself. You could be contributing to why you meet these ladies you don't like.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by maxdosh(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
My camera.

It has spoilt. How will I snap our per wedding pics and upload on Nairaland? sad

Thats my job. Holla @ me to see my works
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by loydsis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
I will propose to my partner as soon as bubu comes back.
Re: Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? by shurch(m): 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
sunshineG:
I don't yet a clear direction of my life self sad

I feel your pain bro.. able God "

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / Do You Still Remember Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.