Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

She Desperately Wants To Marry Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (67354 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
WiredLeggings:
Seriously, this is wickedness.
No you are the one that is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bridgetania:
how can u waste a girl's life for 10 years then come on NL and say'i'm sorry i can't marry her'..
Are u kidding me?...
Only u achieved feats that most married guys are yet to achieve.
#1. You disvirgined her.
#2. You got her pregnant.
#3. You made her have a life threatening abortion.
#4. You tied her down to a ten year relationship deal with no compensation whatever and u want to move on...
And now the 5th feat u are planning is to break her heart..guy e never do?...
Dont allow this girl to curse u and kill herself oooo..this tin will just start to run in your family lineage and generation..

As a man.you need to stand up to your responsibilities..look for that long lost love u once had for her and marry her ooo..

All this people telling u not to marry out of pity are just joking..
If u ignore her because u dont want to marry out of pity to avoid being unhappy all your marital life..

What about her?..how will she live and survive with the memories that would forever haunt her.
What about her own unhappiness.

Be wise! Be careful and lastly...Marry her Asap.

This kinda advice should be sold
That op is a naughty boi
Me that is looking for who will sit on my neck grin

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marshalxv(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Daeylar:

Op you didn't give any details in your story, you haven't said the reason you can't marry her so we can judge. What happened? And I am assuming this must have happened recently because she was good enough to date for over 9 years so what's the problem now?

We can't give you any help until you say why you can't marry her.

If she hasn't done anything wrong and you just want to leave for selfish reasons then tell her that you are a selfish bastard and in all honesty She is far better off without you, I hope the person you want to leave her for shows you hell on earth and makes you completely miserable.

Lol,what a calculated and subtle blast
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Timijo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
@op, if this your story is true, permit me to say you are heartless. Just look at the damages you have done to her.
1. You took advantage of her while she was a teenager and deflowered her.
2. You impregnated her.
3. You aborted the pregnancy.
4. You continue the relationship after the abortion till now. Meaning that you have wasted good 10 years from her life.
And now, you are giving flimsy excuses not to marry her. Do you know the number of prospective suitors she might have say no to because of you? If you betrayed her love now, remember the law of karma. You will reap what you sow.

To the girls, this is why God frown at fornication, and encourages everyone to keep his/her virginity till the wedding night. But many ladies think they can buy love by offering men sex, this is a wrong choice in life because it is against God's will and many men are heartless like this poster.
Say no to premarital sex.
Say no to abortion

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by purples25(f): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Thank God you are a man. Now be honest to yourself. Do you know how many men have been dumped by girls they trained through school, helped their families for years? She just committed one abortion and she now feels entitled. Just the fact that he is scared and have doubts is enough cogent reason. No time is late to make the right decision. 10, 20 or even 30 years gap is not late to make the right decision.

So cuz a man trained a girl, yeah its wrong to jilt a guy, but money can be made at any age and time . But can you produce a new womb? Can you return a body made of flesh and blood? Abeg all these your comparisons are nothing compared to what the girl loses, and you all know it . That is why when you are bragging about how you dealt with a girl you would say you lost your money wooing her but what she will loose is times ten of that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Pusyiter:
are you to blame the guy or the assh*le wey open leg yakata make he piss put?
i mean no offence bt u are very stupid and daft. how could u be so useless nd wicked? if she was ur sis would u have typed this shit...mtchew
@op,you are a useless,good for nothing man haha after 10yrs u jst knw it wont work abi...very heartless bt remember karma is bae nd karma is bitch

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
what you fail to understand is that women are not men. You cannot decide to waste 10 years of a womans life and go scotch free. It's more detrimental to our lives than men. As you can see, he clearly wants to move on and find someone else, which probably wont be a problem for him. Where will the babe start from again?
Shes emotionally invested her life into someone, and you want her to find someone else? She nearly lost her life in the process of the relationship and this is all you can say? What is this world coming to.
What of his own ten years if his life? Please stop being selfish and wicked. Women are equal to men. Is that not what we all practice now? Let her also move on and find another person.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:

i mean no offence bt u are very stupid and daft. how could u be so useless nd wicked? if she was ur sis would u have typed this shit...mtchew
@op,you are a useless,good for nothing man haha after 10yrs u jst knw it wont work abi...very heartless bt remember karma is bae nd karma is bitch
You are the useless good for nothing man who wants to force a man to marry a woman he is tired off.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Is not for lesbians like you to say. Focus on your female to female relationships. Please allow normal people to discuss relationship between a man and a woman.
What's this one saying?

So am a lesbian cos am supporting the girl, you must be out of freaking mind.

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by handsomebanana(m): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
purples25:

So cuz a man trained a girl, yeah its wrong to jilt a guy, but money can be made at any age and time . But can you produce a new womb? Can you return a body made of flesh and blood? Abeg all these your comparisons are nothing compared to what the girl loses, and you all know it . That is why when you are bragging about how you dealt with a girl you would say you lost your money wooing her but what she will loose is times ten of that.

ALL IZ d Same.
Stop tying to add sentiments IN THe issue.

In both cAzes, Sacrifices were made, yet the oda Parry jilted.

U count UR losses N Move on

It is D persons fundamental Human right

A personal Choice to stay or lEAve
Simple
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
purples25:

Please stop responding to him. He's just a troll. He's not even trying to be logical just spilling trash. Trying to compare 10 years of a womans life to a man? Is that logical?

8 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by 8stargeneral: 11:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
Let assume dat she's ur sister dat somebody did like dat,u will go extra mile to kill d persn,for d fact dat u mentioned age after wht d girl passed true,ur name is called DEVIL.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
purples25:

Is marriage by force? At 27 she can have kids. There is nothing there. Menopause is far away. So what is your argument? Why must he marry her? Because of the abortion or because of 10 years? Almost every single girl nowadays have committed one abortion or the other. Why didn't they get married to the man who pregnanted them? As for 10 years, the girl is still young at 27 so what? Since you so love the girl, why don't you marry her on behalf of the Op?

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Most of the girls cursing the Op above have aborted 2 -3 times within two years for a guy that treats them like trash and who doesn't even have plans to marry them. And there are those that use and dump guys everyday yet they feel it's right because they are ladies. Life happens, live and let's live.

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by otitokoroleti: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2017
isaacsegun:
Please fellow nairalanders, Ineed your urgent advice.
We started dating as far back as year 2007, then she was 17 while i was in my early 20s. I'm her first love, in fact, I was the person that deflowered her. I got her pregnant during the course of our relationship in which we aborted, the abortion almost took her life.

Since after the abortion issues that create serious problem between her parents and mine, her parents has kicked against our relationship including mine but she's insisting we must marry even up till today.

Please guys, should i just tell her that we cannot marry because i can see that she's very desperate to marry now as age is not on her side, but I'm afraid to tell her that the relationship cannot work because she can do anything (like attempting to even take her own life)
bro, I pray that you will marry that girl. your parent & hers need to sort their differences out to make the union work. 10yrs out of a woman life is not a joke & looking at your story, you are the first & only man in her life. Don't let her run mad or lose her life bro.

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marshalxv(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
chronique:

Ate which money? Does the person on the dp of the op, look like someone that has money to be eaten? Besides, the girl never said she wasn't interested so there's no need bringing in that angle cos it's dead on arrival.

Never you judge a guy's financial status based on his looks or appearance,
he probably look rough whilst making sure the girl looks good .

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
Please stop responding to him. He's just a troll. He's not even trying to be logical just spilling trash. Trying to compare 10 years of a womans life to a man? Is that logical?
since you love the lady so much, why don't you convince your brother to marry her or take her abroad , that allow lesbians to marry there. Then you marry her there.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by purples25(f): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
handsomebanana:

ALL IZ d Same.
Stop tying to add sentiments IN THe issue.

In both cAzes, Sacrifices were made, yet the oda Parry jilted.

U count UR losses N Move on

It is D persons fundamental Human right

A personal Choice to stay or lEAve
Simple

Oh all is the same? Meaning a lost child is equal to money.............Ok.......this means if I track you down

Take your baby
You never see your baby again.
Police catch me and I give you money.
The money is equal to the baby right?
Everybody is happy right?

If I take your baby and I stick a was of cash in the cot then you won't feel no pain again cuz money is equal to babies , lost babies............. Right?

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
lelvin:
Most of the girls cursing the Op above have aborted 2 -3 times within two years for a guy that treats them like trash and who doesn't even have plans to marry them. And there are those that use and dump guys everyday yet they feel it's right because they are ladies. Life happens, live and let's live.
You took the words out of my mouth. Only very myopic and foolish guys are attacking the Op.

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Sarah20A(f): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
shocked., after 10 years you just found out the relationship won't work shocked somebody please borrow me word to say am speechless now.

5 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
purples25:

Oh all is the same? Meaning a lost child is equal to money.............Ok.......this means if I track you down

Take your baby

If I take your baby and I stick a was of cash in the cot then you won't feel no pain again cuz money is equal to babies , lost babies............. Right?
Which baby are we even talking about here? It is God that gives children. She should carry her bad luck and go. Leave the op alone.

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by EmperorTayo1864(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You are the one that is selfish and evil here. She was never raped. She took more from him. Imagine all the semen wasted for 10 good years. How are we even sure that the guy will not suffer from low sperm count?
10 years, 30 years any time is a good time to make a good decision in your life!
studity
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by handsomebanana(m): 11:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
purples25:

Take your baby

WAT d Fûck are u Saying?

WAS she forced to Undergo the Abortion?

If She was, only then Will ur twisted Analogy make A Little sense.

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Sarah20A:
shocked., after 10 years you just found out the relationship won't work shocked somebody please borrow me word to say am speechless now.
10 years is not to late to make the right decision

1 Like

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

What of his own ten years if his life? Please stop being selfish and wicked. Women are equal to men. Is that not what we all practice now? Let her also move on and find another person.
This is the last time i will quote you. Women are not equal to men. Yes he may have lost ten years of his life and spent money blah blah blah. I understand that. Money, materialistic things can be replaced. A womans fertile years and youth can never be replaced. Once its gone, its gone. Stop being irrational, and have some compassion. She's on the losing end of this situation. Its unfair.

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Marshalxv(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Eberex:
I have a similar story to this one.

A guy met a girl during his Nysc post experience in a high school. When he got a job and she got admission they started to date. The girls family were average and werent doing much for her in terms of sending money for handouts and levies. He took care of most of these bills.

They see only when she comes home for break and sometimes when he travels to see her in school. She has graduated now and just 23. The dude is in his late 30's. He discovers something when he thought deeply about getting married to her. She might feel she is ready all because she wants to please him or feel she owes him because of his help for her through out her school days. Secondly her family are yet to get on their feet and most times he still send her money even now she is home. The folks are not really buoyant.

He told her he cannot Marry her because the burden from her and her family including her siblings would be too much for him. He also have responsibilities for his own folks. Getting married in their cultures means you are getting married to her family as well. He doesn't want to feel obligated to help her family if he marries her which is impossible.

Money has a role to play in marriage. But if she isn't working and her family needs help. Where does she run to? Of course it's the man.

And how does this two stories relate?
just judge yourself.

4 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
EmperorTayo1864:
studity
Another foolish man!

3 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by jojothaiv(m): 11:40pm On Aug 17, 2017
Draei:
Now you don't wanna marry her for no
genuine reason? Nigger don't make me
plank you through the screen...mtcheeeew!
Oshey Resident Chairman E-Warriors Association!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by jojothaiv(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Verily verily I say unto you..you might not make heaven if you fail to marry that girl sad
We live in a mysterious world!
Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by lelvin(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
So a man's life is useless compared to that of a woman ehn? I want to ask you a question aunty, are you still with the first guy you took postinor for If your answer is yes then u can keep talking, if it's 'NO' then SHUT DA F*UCK UP.
Safiaaa:
what you fail to understand is that women are not men. You cannot decide to waste 10 years of a womans life and go scotch free. It's more detrimental to our lives than men. As you can see, he clearly wants to move on and find someone else, which probably wont be a problem for him. Where will the babe start from again?
Shes emotionally invested her life into someone, and you want her to find someone else? She nearly lost her life in the process of the relationship and this is all you can say? What is this world coming to.

6 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by Donjazzy12(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:
This is the last time i will quote you. Women are not equal to men. Yes he may have lost ten years of his life and spent money blah blah blah. I understand that. Money, materialistic things can be replaced. A womans fertile years and youth can never be replaced. Once its gone, its gone. Stop being irrational, and have some compassion. She's on the losing end of this situation. Its unfair.
Can ten years of the Ops life be replaced? 27 years is still a very very fertile period for women, so what are you saying? Why are you intent on forcing the Op into a loveless marriage? To prove what point?

2 Likes

Re: She Desperately Wants To Marry Me by purples25(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
Safiaaa:

Lol I got so carried away. Gosh, guess thats what I get for signing up on Nl again grin. I shouldn't even have bothered, can't change anyone. He's just being selfish but the truth is we are used to this poo. Maybe that's why they say men are babies, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Rapper Cherry Dances In Towel In NYSC Camp, Talks About Sex In NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.