Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39098 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Emmatik(m): 7:29am On Aug 21, 2017
Boss it's showing me "you are not connected hence I can't send u an email blah blah blah"...Make we yan for WhatsApp?

Greenbullet:
pm me , so I go send am
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Emmatik(m): 7:32am On Aug 21, 2017
Na your type guys I de like chill with...Homeboy to d core

Greenbullet:
Everybody here dey slate the boy say I'm wan look im babe account, if una see wetin I don't see for the spy work way I dey do, all the boys wet dey shout trust issues for shut up because una dey reason small pikin level,
My padi babe dey lash 7 guys at a time, because of this babe my guy no come play ps4 with me, im say the babe na I'm queen, I tell am say make I hack I'm babe phone make he see, if una see messages, Toto pics,langalanga pics, breast pic ,sex chat , planned lashing wey I discover, before I tell my guy , I package am for Microsoft power point for am , come buy. 7. Goldberg, from that day, the guy no take the girl serious again, na to just dey lash am, and if una see this girl , church type , NO TRUST WOMAN OOO.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by RealityShot: 7:33am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
This one you dey vecx...no forget ballon O!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
How clean are both of you?
But I've got just one question.
Can you give your login details to your hubby or wife?
Wait a minute! You've been in a relationship for long and she demands for your login details, suddenly you gets upset as a man... Biko why? How do you explain this? Now when the guy does same... It is termed insecurity and trust ish. You ppl should just gerrara hia meehn.. Sh!t.
Hypocrites everywhere!
If something never do you, you self no go know.
Devil today was once an Angel. If God had suspected earlier... devil wouldn't have done so much damage.
Oga o, madam o, whichever way you can to build the trust in your relationship do it! Ppl are manipulators! Girl, guy... It's your relationship and your every damn right to be inquisitive now than cry foul later. If you're clean, why won't I take you to momma? It's a natural instinct to be curious and inquisitive in a relationship between 2 adults coming together to know each b4 marriage. Yet we shy away from it.
People today! Reason you see failed marriages. When asked; you hear tnz like... "He wasn't like this o, tot he's an angel" grin
The tn is, the signs were there but your stupidity couldn't let you figure out... He or she just played into marriage.
Truth is, if you value the relationship and you've found on his side credit, trust, fidelity worthy...why not?
Just like using your woman's pic as watsapp display to celebrate her birthday for one week. Buh it got to yours...she forgot to use it she said. Meanwhile, this is sm1 that uses her friends pictures and cakes as watsapp display pic. But forgot to use yours. sad How do you explain this? Girls we called just friends used mine pics as DPs. That alone spoilt my day and I counted it for her...why? I don't like ugly. *Diochi anaghi akọcha ihe anya ya hụrụ n'elu nkwu. The palm wine tapper does not reveal all he saw on the palm tree.* Okwa agbusi mere otule jiri muru ako. *IRU MARA NMA EKWESIGHI ITU MBO* Some girl said up there; "tell him to come and see your ppl and see him scamper". Wonder why they play the victim
To me he asked for the password because he was feeling insecured.
Just clear his doubt and d password stuff will turn to an old story
Buh for those in serious relationships, please try to be faithful because yur partner observes your moves...might not tell you but he or she does. When he secretly discovers... Trust guys, you are up for a big damn thing. He might even break up with you a night before your wedding day... grin
Why should your partner hide things from you? Still my question.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Ochais(m): 7:35am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.

.....She fit show d door, them nor dey fit... na one dey my neck so

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by sirfee(m): 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
The guy just wan give himself high blood pressure... This days wey person serious babe na another man side chick and sex mate lipsrsealed
Thank you for this comment, I pity some guys...

The pvssy is not ours,it is just our turn,we are just shareholders.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ayokellany: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
. I need this CIA thing not necessarily for FB but WhatsApp.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ayokellany: 7:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.

Is your own bf a fool ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by saabright(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ask him these simple question:
- why should you want to have my login detail?!
- if you dont trust me, cant i open my FB profile so you can check in IN MY PRESENCE?
- what next will your low self esteem insecure self ask of me, when you find nothing incriminating on my FB?
- give me a good reason why i should keep dating a man like yourself who doesnt trust me?!

sometimes you just have to get rid of the poisonous people in your life.

sharap!......he is not poisonous...if she is trustworthy, it won't be hard to share but its not adviceable...let her open her page and give it to him to go tru.... dat will end all d suspicion
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by smartnero24(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
To what good will having your partners fb PW do to your life if not the momentary satisfaction it will give your insatiable insecurities.

If you ever reasons to doubt the loyalty of a man or woman, 95% of the times, he or she is doing something fishy and its always better not finding out, just end the relationship and move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
Something tells me you have his details as well. If so, then give it to him. What goes around comes around
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by FTrebirth(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
the guy is a fool. even if i suspect my girlfriend, the last thing i would ask from her is her login details.

there are other ways to find out if your babe is cheating.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:45am On Aug 21, 2017
abelprice:
If your boyfriend is a g boy and your account is up 2 7 years.. Nor give am.. e get why.. undecided..
Lol I sight you
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by saintjimos(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2017
use a two way factor privacy

give him the code
he can't still access it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.
Equal rights abi. Yeye dey smell

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by daniatta(m): 7:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Is left for you to decide what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2017
sirfee:
Thank you for this comment, I pity some guys...

The pvssy is not ours,it is just our turn,we are just shareholders.
exactly bro... My Psychology lecturer ones told us in class that that "... If you think that your wife cannot cheat on you then you must be very stupid"... It's almost a perfect statement...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

That's the height of insecurity, if he doesn't trust you enough to respect your privacy, what are you still doing with him?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by udemzyudex(m): 8:01am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
shocked

Maybe bcoz he got a trust issues.. undecided

He wanna see what u doing on FB (messenger) but if ur not guilty, sharing PW is not a big deal.. wink

Some guys don't just know how to mind their business, simply because he is dating her doesn't give him all the right, something married couples don't do mere boyfriend will be doing it..

I can never ask my gf such, simply because i know she is a girl, guys will always approach her everyday.. Sending all sorts of text to her, as long as her attitude doesn't change or I don't catch her red handed, so?

Why should i be asking her for her PW?

Even if you have trust issues what stop him from talking to her about it, a little psychological talking is all i need.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by deafeyez: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:

To an extend you are 100% right. I wouldn't even ask if i were the guy. However, don't give people advise that will hunt them later. Do you know the degree of their relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by discman2k2(m): 8:04am On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg bro, how do one hack in to a babes account?

I need am seriously.
Young03:

That's my guy,I like guys like you

I don't need long talk with any babe,I will just ha ck in and get wat I want

My ex was deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving me. I found out n increased the fûcking rate

16times a week
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 8:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Sterope:
For your mind now, you think you are smart. Perhaps if you have a life, you won't be wasting one over someone who don't give a damn you
Oh yes, I'm too smart for loose ladies like yourself to play. I have a great life and I have a lot going for me. What do I expect anyway, flies will always defend and support excrement, the same way you & your types support unfaithfulness. Please, be careful, and stop barking at me. Bye!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by andycom(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:

Baddest niqqa ever liveth

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Sterope(f): 8:06am On Aug 21, 2017
If you had one, you won't be wasting time on loose ladies like me.

ObaKlaz:
Oh yes, I'm too smart for loose ladies like yourself to play. I have a great life and I have a lot going for me. What do I expect any, flies will always defend and support excrement, the same way you & your types support unfaithfulness. Please, be careful, and stop barking at me. Bye!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by VULCAN(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
...and if she hasn't been faithful?

LordKO:
If you've been faithful to him, don't give him and also kindly walkout of the relationship. Such a guy can never make a good partner in the long run.

It hurts when someone you've been loyal to, continually metes out distrust or unappreciation towards you. Obviously you're dealing with a domineering guy. . . Prejudice, jealousy and insatiableness are their major hallmarks.

You owe him loyalty not servility. A healthy relationship never drain's either of the parties involved.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Aloycrowned(m): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2017
Young03:

My ex was deceiving herself thinking she's deceiving me. I found out n increased the fûcking rate

16times a week
please teach me how to do this hacking stuff.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:

Can you teach me how to hack?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Afonjanightmare(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:

100% equal rights? That sounds stupid, really...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by VULCAN(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Is there any way to "look" and see that a girl is a cheat before you initiate a relationship?

Oh you mean he should always consult "baba" first?

itsmeurLady:

U have time!!!! Hack ke, hack ni? Is that even necessary Y go into a rship when u can't trust? It's pointless! Ok u shag the hell out of her and what next? Does that satisfy u? Nahh, it still doesn't change the fact that u ended up wasting time in a wrong relationship... for the sake of next time, pls look before u leap! No offense pls
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by belindar: 8:15am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:

You see yourself. Every bad driver needs a bad conductor. This is why at these age you refuse to marry. Giving wrong advise. If they cannot gain each other trust during boyfriend/girlfriend level. How come will they be husband and wife. What is she hiding.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by MrCork: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
patola080:
I dnt think u use ur brain b4 u type dis ur useless comments n to the gal open ur Facebook, Twitter ,Instagram YouTube everything on your phone 4him to c n gt high blood pressure no matter how good a gal is she will still have some one to ask her out on social media , so pls my dear sister open it 4him ,he is just a boyfriend dis show dat if you marry him ur own life is not save wit him,good day

Paula..do u read in the dark?....the girl said she sleep wit a guy on Facebook cozz he wanted her password an u come here defending her like antelope beggin for food...read her last post again...op is a gold Ghana gold digggger!!!(no oofeense) angry
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by vickertony(m): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Young03:

16times a week
Boss how you take de hack am..... i like to know

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With? / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.