Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39131 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 8:18am On Aug 21, 2017
For every lady out there who thinks she's smart, there's always a guy who's ten steps ahead of her game.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by DrogoG(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

He has no right to have it and you're of his wife. He doesn't trust you. If you didn't do anything that created the lack of trust, then don't. If you have no hidden skeleton and want to give him the info., collect his too., all his social accounts.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Sunymoore(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2017
Sterope:
For your mind now, you think you are smart. Perhaps if you have a life, you won't be wasting one over someone who don't give a damn you
.... And who the f*ck told you he's wasting his time? He's smashing the btch as hard as he can before sending her away..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by omoiyalayi(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
RELEASEUS:
Dont give him. You are a girlfriend not his wife. You are not under him. You have 100% equal rights with him. Stand your ground. If he wants to leave you please show the irresponsible idiot the door.

My thought exactly you said it all

I hope she sees ur comment and act on it

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Sterope:
If you had one, you won't be wasting time on loose ladies like me.

Ok. Very nice of you to admit that you're indeed a loose lady, just as I thought. B.itches getting mad because guys are getting smarter, lol. Move aside, please (except you got something good to communicate - which I don't see coming)
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by jovincyy10(m): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
let me write it down, pm me by 10am tommorow to get it
baba abeg see my email jovincyy@gmail.com... highstar
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
For every lady out there who thinks she's smart, there's always a guy who's ten steps ahead of her game.
as inn ,make dem no try oo, no woman can outsmart me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by sirfee(m): 8:44am On Aug 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
exactly bro... My Psychology lecturer ones told us in class that that "... If you think that your wife cannot cheat on you then you must be very stupid"... It's almost a perfect statement...
100% correct,change is the only constant thing in life.Humans especially women are manipulative,deceptive and dynamic.

I don't listen to love songs,team hardcore raps,the guy must be a fan of blues or love songs like west life,Joe etc.The guy fit be yahoo guy self,he don see new " maye" to grind.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by jovincyy10(m): 8:49am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
pm me , so I go send am
boss abeg jovincyy@gmail.com
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by mamachizzy(f): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2017
bayulll011:

he needs to know where he will be dipping his Rod into.

he needs to knows if the b.itch is loyal to save us story that touch

most you b.itch ain't loyal
when u see in secured niggas, u know. its written all over them
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2017
sirfee:
100% correct,change is the only constant thing in life.Humans especially women are manipulative,deceptive and dynamic.

I don't listen to love songs,team hardcore raps,the guy must be a fan of blues or love songs like west life,Joe etc.The guy fit be yahoo guy self,he don see new " maye" to grind.
hahaha, anyway, I know say na heartbreak dey wait for am...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by princeduke2013: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Emmatik:
Boss it's showing me "you are not connected hence I can't send u an email blah blah blah"...Make we yan for WhatsApp?

abeg....lemme know wen he send it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Marshall008: 8:54am On Aug 21, 2017
Don't forget you have the right to this word "privacy �"

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by patola080(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
MrCork:

Paula..do u read in the dark?....the girl said she sleep wit a guy on Facebook cozz he wanted her password an u come here defending her like antelope beggin for food...read her last post again...op is a gold Ghana gold digggger!!!(no oofeense) angry
2:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?dat is wot d say n I dnt read it wen d gal said anything about slp wit guy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Emmatik(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Baba shake body na...Emmatik2044@yahoo.com

Greenbullet:
as inn ,make dem no try oo, no woman can outsmart me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by judgedredd22(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Aha!

I will only give it to the person i can trust coz i have so much "juice" on my social media tongue

I dont delete history chats...so its very saucy tongue

me like it very saucy!! as long as i am chopping the kpekus... no wahala! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by sirfee(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahaha, anyway, I know say na heartbreak dey wait for am...
grin Been there,done that..my first babe in life taught me a better lesson,she was busy sleeping with my friend who later became my enemy due to communal/block war.Someone I was foolishly planning to marry,the funniest part is that I promised not to have sex with her till marriage.

They no dey tell man,if snake bite you,you go dey run for worm.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by bayulll011(m): 9:03am On Aug 21, 2017
mamachizzy:
when u see in secured niggas, u know. its written all over them

lol we are secured.

we just want to know where we place our Rod.

some of u are despicable,not all though
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by kpaofame: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2017
Well

I have in time discovered through chat details that 3 girls were cheats...runz girls and they were church girls oo...one even had abortion when she was 16 and she was claiming to be a V...https://www.nairaland.com/1805831/some-girls-terrible
....With this in view i doubt if i wont push to have my fiancee login details

Funny world!!! You can open your private parts to someone to use but can not open your phone for them grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by SmellingAnus(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2017
sirfee:
grin Been there,done that..my first babe in life taught me a better lesson,she was busy sleeping with my friend who later became my enemy due to communal/block war.Someone I was foolishly planning to marry,the funniest part is that I promised not to have sex with her till marriage.

They no dey tell man,if snake bite you,you go dey run for worm.
hahahhaha your own na tripple wahala for dead body.... 1. You no sleep with her... 2. Na your friend she go sleep with... 3. She still break your heart as a result of lifestyle... Lol... You really went through terrible times ...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2017
judgedredd22:

me like it very saucy!! as long as i am chopping the kpekus... no wahala! grin grin grin grin

grin

Abeeeg, show me how u chop NUNU? embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 21, 2017
Cos you registered her, I registered my colleague, so I have her passwords too, it's different, not when I already have my account for years and you just said you never had any reason to use it. This is a sign of a domineering and insecure guy, such people are toxic and can graduate to become control freaks
DONADAMS:
lol...its no biggie..I've got bae's login details to all her social media accounts cause I registered her to all..and I've never logged on any....same with her..but my gallery dey cause problem no be small,she complains anytime she views it..buh we cool sha..we respect each others privacy!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by brilliant5(m): 9:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Do u hv his own? If not u kw wat u shld tell him..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by gnaftalee(m): 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=ObaKlaz post=59660513]The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month![/quote

I need your help not financially oooooooo
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Wisebisho: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Even if you are his wife, he had no right whatsoever to ask you for your details: its not a joint account. You have your right to privacy... If you feel save giving it to him: ur cup of tea, but if you don't , it never a crime... Life will be more free flowing when we start to respect peoples privacy and do away with unnecessary poke nosing.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by sirfee(m): 9:17am On Aug 21, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha your own na tripple wahala for dead body.... 1. You no sleep with her... 2. Na your friend she go sleep with... 3. She still break your heart as a result of lifestyle... Lol... You really went through terrible times ...
The thing tire me self,it is very good to be foolish when you are young,you would learn your lessons the hard way.I'm very happy now,I don't have a heart for love anymore,I don't even believe in marriage.

Na fling sure pass,I'm always with CD(Durex) like mtn.I've lost 2 homies because of women.Some women are evil bruv.

Rip Monday and Taye
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by banmee(m): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Tobtex:

I sincerely don't know what to reply this backward person with undecided Are you fro Benue state? grin

Lol. Like I said; only m.rons put their lives on the Internet for everyone to see. If you don't realize this in today's world then you are dumber than the dumbest person in the world.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by webngnews: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
Heheheheh
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by nicerichard05: 9:34am On Aug 21, 2017
abelprice:
If your boyfriend is a g boy and your account is up 2 7 years.. Nor give am.. e get why.. undecided..

abeg hit me. so if acct don pass 2yrs zukaberg nor fit kill am abi. chai grin cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by LiverNel: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Thebest12 post=59660115]My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

U are also permitted to return back the favour to him by requesting his own Facebook details..
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by princefaculty(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2017
He's got trust issues and that's poor of him trying to start a thing that will cause him his greatest heart ache. For God's sake you guys are not married so he shouldn't expect that both of you will be 100% clean and faithful which is even a great task with the married. I see it as a long ploy to cut the relationship short. Even though it's not a justification for promiscuity.

If you guys are just boyfriend and girlfriend as you stated and he's asking for your p.word I hope he won't ask for your parent's after marriage. lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 14 Years (Photo) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Akwa Ibom Airport On Her Return From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.