Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (39089 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Asking For 549K Cause She Got Hnd Admission. / My Girlfriend Is Asking For Something That's Against My Rules. / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 12:15am On Aug 21, 2017
Francis95:

is that really possible?

ObaKlaz, how did you hack her account? plz I'm curious
Oh yes, it is possible, and it happens to be one of my specialties. I've received dozens of PMs and mentions from guys who wouldn't mind hacking up a few accounts. However, I can't, for the life of me divulge information relating to that, because almost anything can be traced and no one is 100% anonymous on the Internet (the cybergeeks know this to be a fact).

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?
Don't give him he's not your husband or father. Even if he's there's what we call privacy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2017
Francis95:

Yes she does.....so how do I hack the phone fb?
let me write it down, pm me by 10am tommorow to get it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2017
ardeneeran:

How is it done?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ardeneeran(m): 12:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:

Okay..thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 12:22am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
Caution, bro. Caution.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2017
Mememan:

Impossible

I'll give you 10 k in two months if you two are not together again....
cheesy Mind's made up already. She goes next month!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by begwong: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2017
JUST GIVE HIM NA. BUT DON'T FORGET TO ALSO REQUEST FOR HIS AT THE SAME TIME. Boyfriend koh, Sugar daddy ni!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2017
JESUS!!! , 350 pm already , na was o , na so una no trust una girlfriend reach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Francis95(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
Thanks bullet
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Greenbullet(m): 12:26am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Caution, bro. Caution.
I know bro but I want to hear the aftermath of the cheating hoes
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by PDPGuy: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2017
I'll advice you to give him your password ONLY if he has given you his own password.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ModusOperandi(f): 12:27am On Aug 21, 2017
you should break up with him sad
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Francis95(m): 12:28am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
Oh yes, it is possible, and it happens to be one of my specialties. I've received dozens of PMs and mentions from guys who wouldn't mind hacking up a few accounts. However, I can't, for the life of me divulge information relating to that, because almost anything can be traced and no one is 100% anonymous on the Internet (the cybergeeks know this to be a fact).
Chai....seriously I really need to learn this...buh its ok shaa
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Nairaboi(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2017
All these fake Azz cheating hoes who are never loyal. What's the big deal? The day my woman asked for my password, I immediately without hesitation gave it to her, she logged in and saw full time Loyalty. I had so many messages which I mentioned her name to numerous girls as my girlfriend. She read, and even doubted her own level of honesty to the relationship. Your man asked you for a password, and you can't give it to him instead you come to a forum to seek opinion of hoes and fake Azz niggaz.
WTF..

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Maximus85(m): 12:37am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
My boyfriend is always asking me my facebook logging details. And this is bringing misunderstanding between us. Please what should I do ?

If you are sure you're clean.... Give him. Why ask us?
For you to even ask means you have secrets you've been hiding from him.

If I were him, I won't even ask you. I will simply pay someone to hack your account. Only if I suspect you're not straightforward.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by 2017IMUSTWORK: 12:39am On Aug 21, 2017
Greenbullet:
JESUS!!! , 350 pm already , na was o , na so una no trust una girlfriend reach.
I dey game
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Mememan: 12:41am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
cheesy Mind's made up already. She goes next month!
You can't do it alone.

Watch how things play out.. .
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by WebSurfer(m): 12:43am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!

How did you hack into it bro ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ObaKlaz: 12:45am On Aug 21, 2017
Some people are very funny. They preach trust to you all the time but brutally murder that trust behind your back. In fact, I believe everyone should snoop around once in a while. Why should it become such a biggie to give your spouse/partner passwords/codes to your social media accounts, if you've got nothing to hide?!
Ain't no woman can play me & yet talk to me 'bout trust NO MORE!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Officiallyme: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
The guy sef slow. Just go CIA and hack into the damn thang without her knowing it! I just dey look my current babe, with all the sh.it wen she dey do for fb. I know everything. The babe get long mileage sha. I don't need to fuss over a beech. I don increase my banging rate. I'm dismissing her cheating ass next month!
bro abeg how u take run am??
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Macdawid(m): 12:50am On Aug 21, 2017
abelprice:
If your boyfriend is a g boy and your account is up 2 7 years.. Nor give am.. e get why.. undecided..
Lol, bad guy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Kenstar5: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2017
its ur privacy n he ought to know.

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Ussyberry(m): 12:59am On Aug 21, 2017
Don't be offended but the question is even silly. You are a member of the greatest forum in naija and sorry to say, he is a bush man. Discharge him immediately.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by Snow5(m): 1:02am On Aug 21, 2017
ObaKlaz:
I dey tell u! If to say she get brain, she suppose don dey suspect say I dey up to something, with d kyn pummeling and bashing wen I dey give her dis days... The stupid cheat!

Boss. Teach me.. Wetin be The CIA? Na app?

Abeg enlighten me.. I dey suspect my own chik too.. Make I know where I stand now..

Awaiting your reply. Thanks
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by biggie73(m): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Someone is about to be single. It will likely be you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by BamideleOJ: 1:07am On Aug 21, 2017
This is what happens when you date boys with big digits as age.sorry baby. Go and date a man. He won't ask such questions.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by ddeola: 1:35am On Aug 21, 2017
O-Y-O. It is a personal account as you will be liable for whatever happens on your fb account

Don't share your password with anybody, if there's anything they want to know about you they should ask you directly. What if he uses your account to scam people ? Abeg my sister, borrow sense

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by iluvpomo(m): 2:12am On Aug 21, 2017
Make him you ex.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by tylesh(f): 2:13am On Aug 21, 2017
Thebest12:
If he is the one that sponsored your education from primary level to tertiary, give him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? by excel111(m): 2:30am On Aug 21, 2017
Lewaluv:
Make fake account and give him that info.
Ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / How My House Maid Ayo Turned To Be My Sex Buddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.