Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157702 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 28Schweet(f): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Tonsinville, I think you're the one needing education and exposure,what u wrote is hogwash,regarding why S.A women go for 9ja guys.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2010
Don't mind him girl, he is some teenager who likes to act grown up! Just look at his profile picture!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by neowelsh(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2010
Just passing lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2010
jennykadry:

Finish with who? Listen, Saga is one of the best in "bedimatics" . he has a degree in sexiology cool One hour with saga and your life will never remain the same. Why do you think i'll give that up? angry angry

One hour?  undecided

What are you talking about? . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOR8beBXm1c[/flash]

SA Godess:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOR8beBXm1c
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^Madam S.a Goddess, i don't care whether you believe it or not and if you don't thats your own jar of problem. . . . . . . . Nigerian men are the most guys South african ladies like in africa or you think i don't interact with many south africa girls.

Besides, ur country is nothin less than 7hrs from here wit flight so wats the big deal?

Lastly, me teenager?lol why you getting mad? Do i have to look like as old as you're before u can believe whats on my profile, grandma?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2010
Ok, Tosinville, no time for a verbal match with a teenager, how can I fight with you when you got an advantage, raging hormones?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tosinville:

^^^Madam S.a Goddess, i don't care whether you believe it or not and if you don't thats your own jar of problem. . . . . . . . Nigerian men are the most guys South african ladies like in africa or you think i don't interact with many south africa girls.

Besides, your country is nothin less than 7hrs from here wit flight so wats the big deal?

Lastly, me teenager?lol why you getting mad? Do i have to look like as old as you're before u can believe whats on my profile, grandma?

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTfxJUpz2EI[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTfxJUpz2EI
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2010
28schwee nd S.A goddess,

Those nigerian guys that are making you south african ladies feeling so fly are so blind, your ladies are not beautiful compare to nigerian ladies, alright let me ask you a question as S.A folks? What are you looking for here in this site? Here don't look like www.RANDland.com so why are you so passionate with this site?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by 28Schweet(f): 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Tonsiville, u really,really want to know, dont want to deflate ur ego without ur consent.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sa Goddess,

hahaha! whenever u call me teenager i'm also happy cos i'm tall and look so young, thank God 4 my good life. Don't believe everyone are destiny to look old as you are at your age and by the time u turn 35yrs looking like grandma will start looking for plastic surgery to look 16 again u know thats hell of a life, can u even afford the money for the surgery?lol
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2010
"Wat de Bleep m'aan, wat de Bleep? I ain't no tinager" That is you Tosinville with your fake American accent after being there a month, if EVER! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sa goddess,

Now your word are getting irrelevant and don't try to be an ignorant to what i'm asking and saying.

besides if you're not blind as a grandma did i include any hood accent in my sentence? Now i see you're getting old, grandma hahahahaha!

If i type in American broken english u'll see that it will be absolutely different to the way i'm typing since.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tosinville:

Sincerely, Nigerian ladies lack exposure, i wish this country is mix up with some other race for them to know whatz up, to "FORM" is not an exposure but stup1dity.

Hahaha! who are those ones that are making South African ladies to feel like a queen here? As far as i'm concern Nigerian ladies are beautiful than them expect for some of their indian.

South African ladies most especially their blacks fall cheap for Nigerian men just because they know whatz up about us in bed, they love our nollywood movies and music gbam!!!!

Tosinville:

Besides, your country is nothin less than 7hrs from here wit flight so wats the big deal?

Lastly, me teenager?lol why you getting mad? Do i have to[b] look like as old as[/b] you're before u can believe whats on my profile, grandma?

Tosinville:

28schwee nd S.A goddess,

Those nigerian guys that are making you south african ladies feeling so fly are so blind, your ladies are not beautiful compare to nigerian ladies, alright let me ask you a question as S.A folks? What are you looking for here in this site? Here don't look like www.RANDland.com so why are you so passionate with this site?

Tosinville:

Sa Goddess,

hahaha! whenever u call me teenager i'm also happy cos i'm tall and look so young, thank God 4 my good life. Don't believe everyone are destiny to look old as you are at your age and by the time u turn 35yrs looking like grandma will start looking for plastic surgery to look 16 again u know thats hell of a life, can u even afford the money for the surgery?lol

Tosinville:

Sa goddess,

Now your word are getting irrelevant and don't try to be an ignorant to what i'm asking and saying.

besides if you're not blind as a grandma did i include any hood accent in my sentence? Now i see you're getting old, grandma hahahahaha!

If i type in American broken english u'll see that it will be absolutely different to the way i'm typing since.

Atrocious.

No wonder we hear they are all failing NECO exams.

Tosin, do you have enough money to get an English teacher, talkless of plastic surgery?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sagamite,

Guy, why u no con get sense since d time i sabi u? Must nitwits like be an intruder in whatever i'm saying?NL Woman wrapper

or you're looking for a lady here who'll export u to SA to change your horrible life?well SA is not just the way to clear up ur hardship. Get sense small u don old.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
28Schweet:

@Tonsinville, I think you're the one needing education and exposure,what u wrote is hogwash,regarding why S.A women go for 9ja guys.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-499406.160.html#msg6642902

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512891.224.html#msg6803026
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2010
grin  grin  grin

What I find interesting is him calling me his stupid grandmother, evidently she left too soon!

And he calls that good English since it is not pigeon or American slang, slowpoke!  Read some more books to improve your grammar and stop acting like a grown up, mumu!

You do not own this site young man, we can chat here all day and night if we want to, you can do absolutely nothing but get bloated with frustration, get a life!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tosinville:

Sagamite,

Guy, why u no con get sense since d time i sabi u? Must nitwits like be an intruder in whatever i'm saying?NL Woman wrapper

or you're looking for a lady here who'll export u to SA to change your horrible life?well SA is not just the way to clear up your hardship. Get sense small u don old.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk&feature=related[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-twUCEfzrDk&feature=related
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2010
SA goddess,

So all what i have being typing since is not english but in Zulu, Xhosa etc or whatever that your silly language is hahahaha!

Besides i called old and blind people like you grandma and i can see the fact that your crack'd up body is affecting your sight and you need to visit an optician as soon as possible to recommend a google for you. It was so unfortunate blind woman like u can't differentiate hood english to proper english again, don't get mad cause i'm just trying to correct you thats all, scumbag oldie lol.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tosinville:

SA goddess,

So all what i have being typing since is not english but in Zulu, Xhosa etc or whatever that your silly language is hahahaha!

Besides i called old and blind people like you grandma and i can see the fact that your crack'd up body is affecting your sight and you need to visit an optician as soon as possible to recommend a google for you. It was so unfortunate blind woman like u can't differentiate hood english to proper english again, don't get mad cause i'm just trying to correct you thats all, scumbag oldie lol.

Kwakwakwakwakwakwa, slowpoke!  Leave the PC and read a book! It's a pair of goggles foool, not google! idiot-O!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sagamite,

Well this is not an insult but you're senseless, your insensitive can't let you to have a girlfriend as big as nigeria is who needs to end up in NL looking for an SA old lady who's deceiving mumu like u with counterfeit pic in her profile.

Sa goddess,

i accept the fact that i don't own this site but NL is strictly for nigerians only if you can't tell me what attracts you about this site thats when i'll understand your mission here mostly on romance section, oldie.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
Please do me a favour and pull your head out of your backside, thanks! Did you not see where it reads NL for Nigerians and friends, baboon!

Tosinville:

Sagamite,

Well this is not an insult but you're senseless, your insensitive can't let you to have a girlfriend as big as nigeria is who needs to end up in NL looking for an SA old lady who's deceiving mumu like u with counterfeit pic in her profile.

Sa goddess,

i accept the fact that i don't own this site but NL is strictly for nigerians only if you can't tell me what attracts you about this site thats when i'll understand your mission here mostly on romance section, oldie.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2010
Sa goddess,

hahahahaha! i know you're really getting mad at me but don't be angry pls, i know truth hurts but i have to let it out and why should i leave my internet to read book?lol you're not the one subscribing for me and women don't control me like the way you control that fool called sagamite on here to beef his fellow nigerians because of a poosie he can't get lmao!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Sagamite(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2010
Tosinville:

SA goddess,

Tosinville:

Sagamite,

Sa goddess,

Tosinville:

Sa goddess,

hahahahaha! i know you're really getting mad at me but don't be angry pls, i know truth hurts but i have to let it out and why should i leave my internet to read book?lol you're not the one subscribing for me and women don't control me like the way you control that fool called sagamite on here to beef his fellow nigerians because of a poosie he can't get lmao!

Did you finish secondary school?

How many F9s did you get?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by googles: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sagamite has killed someborri for hia grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by jaybee3(m): 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Tosinville
Can u give it up already
No more fights else this thread gets locked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
S.A Goddess,

C'mon mami, sagamite is a fcuukin broke azz niqqa, he can't pay no billz, i wonder why u messin' wit ma lame and punk azz dawq right here? Hey girl common to daddi lemme make ya feel like june in december ya digg? Aye lol bye all i'm off.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Tosinville(m): 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2010
Jay bee

Alright thanks alot, great man
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Busybody2(f): 1:24am On Oct 01, 2010
jennykadry:

Oya Saga c[i]u[/i]m come and squirt choose angry angry angry cheesy

Ha ha, you nor dey shame, you used to go after my leftovers, but now you don grow liver don dey creep and encroach on my territory angry angry angry angry

Sagamite babes, kiss come to the dining table boo, dinner is served just the way you love it, need you to hurry us so we can continue from where we left off yesternight, remember you were only 17 letters from getting what i used my tongue to write on your . . . wink kiss cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2010
@topic, the first time I came across S.A babes was on a transit mehn them b0oties shocked my then gf was freaking mad at me because I couldn't stop moping at em b0obies and bo0ties with natural beauties and flaty tommies chei, Since then I have been to S.A @least 3 gud times and I really enjoyed every minute of my stay there.

Now get it, why should naija dudes resist such mentions, when some sister's in Nigeria are 8 months prego without a baby inside?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by kcblast(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2010
If not for money, our naija gals is far better than S.A gals.
Believe that!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SALady(f): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2010
aiyaya!!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2010
kc-blast:

If not for money, our naija gals is far better than S.A gals.
Believe that!

It's a package dude, give the girls money if they want it cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (49)

For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.