Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,810 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (157528 Views)

How To Make A Women Begs U For Sex Using Spanish Fly / Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / Why Do Non-nigerian Women Go Gaga Over Nigerian Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Princek12(m): 2:48am On Mar 18, 2010
SA girls, on the average, have big, round bakassis and hips. Y'all already know about the average Naija girl--she is usually devoid of the necessities.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:03am On Mar 18, 2010
This is becoming interesting now, can somebody tell me why some if not most men have a fascination with hips and a butt? What is so interesting about them?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2010
SA Goddess:

This is becoming interesting now, can somebody tell me why some if not most men have a fascination with hips and a butt? What is so interesting about them?

Lol b/c its more feminine?

Princek12:

SA girls, on the average, have big, round bakassis and hips. Y'all already know about the average Naija girl--she is usually devoid of the necessities.
Ori e ko pe at all lol shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:31am On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol b/c its more feminine?
Ori e ko pe at all lol shocked shocked shocked

I guess but at the end of the day, we all have the same assets except that maybe our butts are slightly bigger and rounder! It sounds to me like the focus is the hips and butt, surely there is more to us than that?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 18, 2010
SA Goddess:

I guess but at the end of the day, we all have the same assets except that maybe our butts are slightly bigger and rounder! It sounds to me like the focus is the hips and butt, surely there is more to us than that?
I really dont know sad
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2010
FL Gators:

I really dont know sad

Interesting but I am afraid my question remains unanswered,
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chinedu78(m): 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2010
offcourse there is more to a woman that hips and butt,but everyman wants his woman to look feminine and attractive,a beautiful woman makes u want to come home even after a bad day.It also reduces a mans rate of cheating.As for me i will rather have an average girl with big booty than a very pretty girl with average booty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:34pm On Mar 18, 2010
chinedu78:

offcourse there is more to a woman that hips and butt,but everyman wants his woman to look feminine and attractive,a beautiful woman makes u want to come home even after a bad day.It also reduces a mans rate of cheating.As for me i will rather have an average girl with big booty than a very pretty girl with average booty.

I get it now!   wink I will be working on getting this booty of mine rounder grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by brutal(m): 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2010
crap!been there,done that.i prefer nigerian women.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2010
What ever makes you happy dude!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by chinedu78(m): 7:28pm On Mar 18, 2010
brutal,to each is his own,everyone has his preferences.one mans crap is another mans thrill.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by londoner: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
Well, like they say, one mans meat is another man's poison. I must say this though, Nigerian men need to stop simply putting Nigerian women down. There are certain body shapes/sizes (both male and female) which are common to regions, countries or tribes. Its something you are born with and inherit and Nigerian men should not attempt to almost accuse Nigerian woman or put us down because of basic genetics.

S.A women, Ghanaian women Brazilian women may have some physical traits that some Nigerian men may prefer, but they were born with it, Nigerian women have committed no crime in inheriting something different.

As far as the social aspect, Southern Africa in general has a more relaxed approache to sex and sexuality and it informs their citizens, Nigerian men are lying to themselves if they claim a Nigerian woman can adopt the same attitude without being thought of as "loose" "irresponsible" or an "ashawo" by even them. A country where you cant reveal your body without criticism, by these same men who go outside and champion other women for doing the same thing.

Part of the problem is double standards also.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SirDombo: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
I guess but at the end of the day, we all have the same assets except that maybe our butts are slightly bigger and rounder! It sounds to me like the focus is the hips and butt, surely there is more to us than that? Huh

No. At the end of the day, the most of the men who salivate and rave over SA
women wouldn't be caught dead marrying them, unless it suits an ulterior motive

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2010
londoner:

Well, like they say, one mans meat is another man's poison. I must say this though, Nigerian men need to stop simply putting Nigerian women down. There are certain body shapes/sizes (both male and female) which are common to regions, countries or tribes. Its something you are born with and inherit and Nigerian men should not attempt to almost accuse Nigerian woman or put us down because of  basic genetics.

S.A women, Ghanaian women Brazilian women may have some physical traits that some Nigerian men may prefer, but they were born with it, Nigerian women have committed no crime in inheriting something different.

As far as the social aspect, Southern Africa in general has a more relaxed approache to intimacy and sexuality and it informs their citizens, Nigerian men are lying to themselves if they claim a Nigerian woman  can adopt the same attitude without being thought of as "loose" "irresponsible" or an "ashawo" by even them. A country where you cant reveal your body without criticism, by these same men who go outside and champion other women for doing the same thing.

Part of the problem is double standards also.

I concur with each and everything you have said. Fine you have a preference and its a free world but why pit one against the other? Shame on you and these men championing other races, dont you have sisters? They are Nigerian too so to you, they are bottom of the barrel like you always like us to believe.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by ayettymama(f): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2010
cos they like aids! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by londoner: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2010
There is nothing wrong with S.A women or any other nationality for that matter, I think that is the point.

@Sir Dombo, some would marry S.A women, and many wouldn't and its not because of the women, its because they talk out of both sides of their mouths. What they say they want changes to so many extremes, that one woman can not embody it at once.

And they believe they have the God given right to be so contradictory.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by SAGoddess: 8:42am On Mar 19, 2010
Some of you seem to have some deep-rooted hatred towards SA women, I wonder why!   shocked

Sir DOmbo, are you saying no Nigerian man would marry an SA woman out of love but what they can get out of the union?  I am amazed by such a narrow-minded way of thinking!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2010
S.A women, Ghanaian women Brazilian women may have some physical traits that some Nigerian men may prefer

i would have taken you up on this but I noticed your other post:

its not because of the women, its because they talk out of both sides of their mouths

the facts are exactly that- they talk out of both sides of their mouths.

When these women preening over how the Nigerian men "deserve" or "prefer" them because of their (the women's) "extra special" qualities, later discover how much of a show the men had put on, they now get angry at all Nigerians because of this fact.

Nigerian men have sweet mouths- is it for nothing that they have a reputation for the same everywhere they are?

as long as they can get some material or egotistical gain from dating and marrying the women of the countries where they find themselves, they will definitely marry these women in record numbers.

especially nowadays when so many Nigerians get visas to anywhere you can think of, and then are more or less cut adrift to fend for themselves, so to speak.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by deb(m): 3:38pm On Mar 19, 2010
Tpia, don't be guilty of generalization.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 19, 2010
I said "so many Nigerians", not all Nigerians.

but the rate at which every average Nigerian joe is travelling abroad, increases the odds of them being the type i discussed in my post.

in any case, do you have any comment about the thread title which itself is a generalization.

una don come again.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by deb(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
This is not a new thread and I've made my position known earlier on the thread.
Need I say more that SA girls rock? They've got the real swaggermanga cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2010
and that's not a generalization, right?

Only one more thing you need to do- reveal your other ids on NL.

see your double tongue on display
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Diva20(f): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
It's the inferiority complex in them. They believe Nigerian women don't take orders from them well enough and it is really not about the women in South Africa. If they had gone to any other country they would have tried to date the women there too.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Kunbee: 1:41am On Mar 20, 2010
I think they have more s.ex appeal

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by fsquare(m): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2010
May be is because they're Sexy, Beautiful, Romantic and Trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by fsquare(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2010
May be is because they're Sexy, Beautiful, Romantic and Trustworthy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Naijagal12(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2010
^^^^ fsquare wetin be this  grin. I'm not sure where this lady is from, but I can assure you she's not South african and I'm not saying that because she doesn't have curves. . . Lmao

@ Sir Dombo
You can not make a sweeping assumption that all Nigerian man who marry South African women have ulterior motives. . . some people do fall inlove. My parents for instance have been married for 30-plus yrs. . . my dad is Nigerian (Igbo) and moms is South African (Zulu). I know a few other couples (9ja/S.A couples) that are happily married (have been for over a decade) with children. My siblings and I have the best of both worlds. . . my mom gave her girls (me and my sisters) killer curves, and my brothers are handsome and intelligent young men.
Plus there's not a single Nigerian dish my mother can't prepare. . . that woman will do anything to make my father happy.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by londoner: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2010
@FSSquare, do you see the double standard? You posted a pic of an SA women, who has none of the curves people are talking about. If she were a Nigerian woman now, you would be putting her down for not having curves, but since she is from South Africa, you see past it in order to appreciate her beauty/appeal.

See the double standard people?
Its the same they do with White women, Nigerian guys just like non Nigerian women because they are non Nigerian full stop.

@Naijagal, ofcourse, some Nigerian men will marry a SA woman for love, but they would have to look past just her curves to do so, just like what you have described and its the same in any marriage. To be honest with you, I have seen many Nigerian women with killer curves also and some SA women who dont, so I dont get the whole generalisation going on in this thread.

@SA goddess, I dont see anyone here hating SA women at all, sorry.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ugo1on1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2010
@ Londoner
I think you're missing the point. . . 
What most people are making mention of or generalizing in this thread is that on average a South African girl has big round bakassis, protruding hips and a slim waistline = it is rare to see a South African girl who lacks the necessities. . . on the other hand a Naija girl usually is devoid of the necessities = rare to see a Naija girl with booty, hips and slim waist. . .  Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2010
^^ shut up.

people are talking in circles here, and nothing seems to sink into the heads of some. Not to mention i doubt you've ever seen a naija woman in your life.

black women have curves- END OF STORY

whose curves you consider bigger, is your personal opinion and anyone who likes should get a measuring tape and satisfy their idle curiosity, as una dey jobless so.

some will come here and rant all day about naija women's curves, others will make noise over ghanaian women's own, still others will disturb everyone with AA or wherever.

na joblessness dey worry una.

whatever happened to loving someone for their individual qualities abi na the whole south african women una dey do at one go?

awon ode.

no be visa una dey find abi who do you think you're fooling with your trafficking business.

anyone who likes, should vex over my post.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Ugo1on1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^^ What are you getting all excited about  grin grin
What is it. . . you can't handle the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2010
^^ I just find retards like you irritating.

for a pathological liar like yourself who combines idiocy with neanderthal knuckle dragging, its twice as hard knocking any sense into what you call a brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49)

Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.