Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (106673 Views)

Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name. / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 6:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
Humility017:

I currently have a friend in the USA...
got there last year...he is working and schooling....
even his boss respect him so much..reason because he is a graduate...
every time we speak on phone he never stops telling how wicked Nigeria government is.....
do tell me....we will only get to know the wickedness of our leaders and what they have deprived us of....when we leave the shores of Africa....

bro...only a lazy man will be poor abraod...
any hardworking Nigerian guy will definitely make it when he leaves this country...
Nigeria is one of the most difficult country to live
thank you
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by GuntersChain(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
no be small mata in tubaba voice.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
We are bird of the same feathers(
IamRaizo:
you must be in the UK right?

I don't dream of being there except for visits.

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by makydee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

What's wrong with the kinda food I ate yesterday noon ?

Semo, Okra soup, boiled fish, roasted corn , can coke and switch cigarette?

Don't you like the combo?
When you've constipation, then you'll know.
If you dunno something as basic as balanced diet, then there's some definitely wrong with you.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Leonbonapart(m): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
ireneony:
here if u don't work no foos or bills to pay rent unlike in Nigeria where someone does not work but can still see food to feed.
exactly sis... I can relate wella
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Ezionye(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guys here have begun to give their own testimonies. Kontinu
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by IamAirforce1: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydee:
When you've constipation, then you'll know.
If you dunno something as basic as balanced diet, then there's some definitely wrong with you.
I didn't eat that food alone

I got friends that came around that we ate together ...
I decided to put the picture on here because I know it would trend because most of you are talkatives

Especially when it concerns Airforce 1 grin

Mtchew
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by calliope(f): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hahahahha grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

Thank you Jare . Nigeria is er expensive to live if you want to live a standard life . Anytime I'm in Nigeria my fuel Bill alone for a week is almost 30k if not more by the time you add Generator etc that's near 100k a month . Food nor dey Ooh . I always say if you ate young and have access to remove frm 9ja nor think am twice or else the witches go spy your destiny . I made that decision long ago and I thank GOD.
bless me my brother...I hail from the southern part of Nigeria and I can tell you....
how the shores of Europe have helped so many in my family....simply doing a legitimate job...over there with no shame keeps you comfortable even though you might not be that rich...but you will live fine and can afford the basic necessities of life
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by TEYA: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now grin

IamSINZ:

You sabi the work grin
Bad guys.
Ordinary forgive una no fit forgive. Na so I teach una for Sunday school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by sonnie10: 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
I have several stories but they are too shameful to tell. Most are like that.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2017
Leonbonapart:
exactly sis... I can relate wella
but there is always work for everyone...over there...
unlike in Nigeria..except the dude choose to be lazy or feel ashame to work...
even someone sweeping the streets live better than a graduate here in Nigeria
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
thank you
only the lazy ones...will go and refuse to do nothing....
he told me how an American lady was amused upon hearing he was a 2.1 graduate...
the lady asked him...immediately why is he still leaving Nigeria...?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Humility017(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
planetx:
Keep believing America is paradise, if your so called friend tell you what he is going through you will pity him. What are you waiting for you self head over there and go pack dollars now or you don't like dollars.
yeah...it is not a paradise...but it is miles ahead of Nigeria...
on me travelling...I am currently working on that.... Nigeria is a virgin land wit so much opportunities but one needs money to make investments...that i will come back to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Omonoba1: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
I can boldly tell ya that all naija ladies are animals!

whether good or bad ones I don't associate myself with them unless on business purpose...

This was totally uncalled for! Don't you have sisters? or is your mum not from naija??
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Rexnegro(m): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
Lol..... I can relate with this wella, just happened to me some weeks back when i got a msg on facebook from a girl whom i sent "hello" to right back in 2012 just replying and apologizing that she just saw the msg when i have forgotten i sent anything or even have someone like her as friend on my list. I guess she saw my recent pics upload that's why but me i don plan for am ready now grin
make sure You pipe her pu**y dry bro, then flush her like shit after You don tire piping her... most Nigeria girls are useless they lack social courtesy esp on chat platforms... all that attract Them is either ready made guys or guys living fake life up on down.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Humility017:

only the lazy ones...will go and refuse to do nothing....
he told me how an American lady was amused upon hearing he was a 2.1 graduate...
the lady asked him...immediately why is he still leaving Nigeria...?
lol!

but Nigeria is the best place to grow or start a business once you have the means to do it.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by clems88(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:
badst guy grin

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by FaroukM(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
So funny..
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by lanre9ja(m): 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hail oooooooo

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by erico2k2(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
goingape1:
honestly what you are talking about make no sense.

universities in Nigeria are almost free (especially the govt uni)
what you are talking about is worse than No sense I schooled in Nigeria graduated from ESUTH as a mechanical Engineer 1999 came to the UK to do masters and I have been here since . So don't come here and talk as If you the only one who went to school in Nigeria . Uni is free and your handouts are way off the roof ?
Free but yet ypu pay exam fees ?
Free you pay if you are sick ?
Pay for projects ?
Pay for text books ?
Plz dnt even let remember the dark days of ESUTH and UNEC .
9ja schools had been in darkness and still in darkness . Almost free my backside.

1 Like

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Omonoba1:
This was totally uncalled for! Don't you have sisters? or is your mum not from naija??
use your brain to decipher what I actually mean!

did I call anybody's mum useless?
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Shakitibob0: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Larryfest:

Lol i sabi am wella.... Na annoyance i go take do the work sef.
hahaha. No go dash am Belle ooo
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by PDPGuy: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
ceecee0703:

What's $1 dollar to Naira again?
Let's stop deceiving ourselves if he does a menial job of $20 per hour calculate it for 7hrs multiply it by say 25days. Imagine he does 2 of those jobs. Just use ur calculator my sister dollar is N315 or so..lol

Lol.
No menial job pays as high as $20/hr. The most you'd earn will be between $7.50 - $12/hr doing such jobs, depending on the state you reside in. In places like New York, California or Washington D.C., such earnings can, at best, get you a studio or room rental. You'd certainly won't be able to even afford a one-bedroom apartment. Moreover, the job market in the US is super competitive too.

6 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by OrdercityWeb: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
sonnie10:
I have several stories but they are too shameful to tell. Most are like that.
Bruh.......please share. I'll like to hear cry
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by martolux(m): 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
in Jamie fox tone: Ain't saying she's a gold digger but she's not messing with a broke nigga ...
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by DHumbleNigga(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by goingape1: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
erico2k2:

what you are talking about is worse than No sense I schooled in Nigeria graduated from ESUTH as a mechanical Engineer 1999 came to the UK to do masters and I have been here since . So don't come here and talk as If you the only one who went 5 school in Nigeria . Uni is free and your handouts are way off the roof ?
Free but yet ypu pay exam fees ?
Free you pay if you are sick ?
Pay for projects ?
Pay for text books ?
Plz dnt even let remember the dark days of ESUTH and UNEC .
9ja schools had been in darkness and still in darkness . Almost free my backside.
I won't start arguing with you about abroad and Nigeria, if you think this one is better than that one so be it, that's is your own personal conviction.

all I know is that any circumstances you find yaself ya can make it if only ya determine instead of condemning this one and that one.

by the way! I never said I went to 5 sch in Nigeria, so take ya frustration elsewhere.
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by Aare2050(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na she be this

2 Likes

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by EmperorGE: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
And he now came and exposed her, mitcheww

meanwhile

[url=naijacrawl.com/critoz]Learn how to make 18 to 20k from nairabet virtual league, very simple!![/url]
Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by AngelicBeing: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
angry

Re: Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US by silasweb(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is very funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Army Officer Rushed To Hospital With A intimacy gadget Stuck In Her Private Part (Pics) / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.