Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,174 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma (33034 Views)

APC Lawyers Are Jokers Nigeria Constitution Forbids Ex Post Facto Law- Tochukwu / Tochukwu Sullivan And Lynn Pre-Wedding Photos / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
Thing is all your "debunking" always seems to be in favour of Yorubas though. I've never once seen you on any of the numerous threads where Igbos get attacked, and Lord knows there is no shortage of them all over this forum, doing this debunking. Instead, you even join in the ridicule. Which is why I was calling your objectivity into question. Since it's not a particular love for Yorubas, I'm guessing then you must have something against Igbos. Is that closer to the truth?
Did you do a thorough content analysis of all my posts on this forum, before you came to this conclusion? shocked I have made over 10,000 posts on NL, so I doubt if you have taken time to go through each one of them in detail. undecided I have nothing against the Igbo, but I have a lot against IPOB (and their ilk, by whatever name they are called) and their hate-filled speeches, bile, degrading comments, insults and vitriolic remarks they have launched against various ethnic groups on this forum. So yes, I take them to task whenever they do so, and I make no apologies for it. If you interpret that to mean that I am against Nd'Igbo, then you are quite far from the truth. sad

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Did you do a thorough content analysis of all my posts on this forum, before you came to this conclusion? shocked I have made over 10,000 posts on NL, so I doubt if you have taken time to go through each one of them in detail. undecided I have nothing against the Igbo, but I have a lot against IPOB (and their ilk, by whatever name they are called) and their hate-filled speeches, bile, degrading comments, insults and vitriolic remarks they have launched against various ethnic groups on this forum. So yes, I take them to task whenever they do so, and I make no apologies for it. If you interpret that to mean that I am against Nd'Igbo, then you are quite far from the truth. sad

No, I've not gone through all your posts. I've seen several of your posts though and I'm just pointing out the trend I've observed in them. I have no love for IPOB either and I'm sure you're well aware of all the times IPOB and Kanu's devotees here have called me "Afonja" or "Efulefu". I still stand by saying irrespective of your IPOB dislike, you exhibit a wider anti-Igbo inclination. Apologies if I have misread that, but that is what seems apparent to me.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
No, I've not gone through all your posts. I've seen several of your posts though and I'm just pointing out the trend I've observed in them. I have no love for IPOB either and I'm sure you're well aware of all the times IPOB and Kanu's devotees here have called me "Afonja" or "Efulefu". I still stand by saying irrespective of your IPOB dislike, you exhibit a wider anti-Igbo inclination. Apologies if I have misread that, but that is what seems apparent to me.
I do not have a 'wider anti-Igbo dislike', like you have erroneously claimed. sad I only have an anti-IPOB dislike. angry And like I stated earlier, I have no apologies for doing so, based on their antecedents. I have also debunked several erroneous claims made by IPOB against other ethnic groups, too.

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

You mean those Ibo notherners are aliens, right?

Yeye.

How many Igbos are fleeing to the North at this present time?

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

There's no need for an apology- you are correct in your assertions here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/3978186/palm-oil-production-states-nigeria
Check the table in page 15 of this:
http://www.ndpifoundation.org/images/researchreports/reports/Palm-Oil-Value-Chain-Analysis.pdf
Check the illustrations of production on page 8 in this:
http://www.fao.org/3/a-at585e.pdf

The biggest palm producers in the country curently are Akwa-Ibom and Cross River comfortably. Followed by Abia and Imo. Ondo state, the biggest palm producer in the SW barely produces about half what each of Abia and Imo produces. Ondo is the only state from the SW in the top 10. There are 2 former states from the former Midwest in Delta and Edo. The remaining 7 of the top 10 are states that fell under the former Eastern region. The very fact you needed me to show you stats shows up your historical illiteracy. Everyone of secondary school age would have known the former Eastern region of Nigeria produced the bulk of Nigeria's Palm produce and anyone who has travelled through the SE and SS would see the legacies from the era in the Palm plantations everywhere. And no, Urhobos don't produce more palm oil seeing as the whole of Delta state produce comfortably less than Abia and Imo. You keep on manufacturing fake, junk facts from your arse to support your nonsensical chest-beating and the few statistics, you post, you have no analytical ability to properly contextualize them. I'm clearly wasting my time with a dumb fucckktard.

Again, post the evidence that the FG and the colonialists built all they did in Lagos through "your" revenues. If you're dreaming I'll allow you wriggle away with posting fake, unsubstantiated, chest-beating twaddle, think again. Post the evidence here for me. Simple.

Oh, so you acknowledge the seaport created the opportunity for Lagos to attract industries and investors. I thought it was because you were "accommodators". My very first response to the nonsense on this thread was to state Lagos' strategic location was the foundation for its development, so you're actually agreeing with me, though I'm not surprised you're too dumb to see it.

So now you don't care again how we came to Lagos? I thought it was because we had a new bridge. We got the bridge in '65, then time-traveled back to the 50's in Lagos after we reached Asaba. At least, by the twisted way your brain works. grin

Lol. What's my business with someone's thesis work. Post the figures here, let's see.

Moreover, I checked the no 15 page you pointed out and nothing was stipulated in it! It talked about the analysis being carried out in Akwaibom, Ondo and Edo with their corresponding no of LG! Don't tell me you think the LG are the production areas? That's even quite stupid and lame.

I've always known you eediots to come up with unscrupulous figures with nothing to back them up. Why don't you bring out the figurative facts here, let see with our eyes, not your stupid claim.

The fact that the analysis was held in Ondo, Edo and Akwaibom should tell you the 3 states are the main Palm oil producing state. And what's the nonsense you're chatting about Edo and Delta? Were they not part of the Western state? Oops, according to the greedy eediot, they must be part of Eastern state?

What I don't understand is your foolishness in thinking the SW shouldn't obtain anything from the FG considering we're also entitled to our share of revenues from our proceeds of Palm oil, cocoa, timber, Kola and all these birthed our seaports. It's not like we stopped the other region from getting their own share of seaport yet a landlocked fowl as yourself is wailing over a seaport you can't ever have beacuse you got no sea! Now, repeat after me you've got no sea and you can't ever have a seaport!

Like I stated earlier, our revenues built our seaport and the seaport brought in the major infrastructures, not your foolish barrack army, offices and others.

Now, you can get your accursed self off our land!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

How many Igbos are fleeing to the North at this present time?
And don't ever flee to SW. Just dey your lane. Wanderers!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
There's no need for an apology- you are correct in your assertions here.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

Why are you responding to that die-hard, brainwashed IPOB zombie?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

Why would I ever want to live in that decrepit place?

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60918059][/quote]

Didn't I tell you before that the majority of Igbo posters who have frequented the politics section for at least 3 months or so knows that you are an Igbo-hater? You're finally seeing the fruits of your Igbo hating rhetoric that has been prevalent for as long as I've been on this site- probably longer undecided.

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Why are you responding to that die-hard, brainwashed IPOB zombie?

I am not and have never been an IPOB member. Try again... undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by diadem10: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Why would I ever want to live in that decrepit place?
Yet your hateful brother kept on moaning about SW. Ndo.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
I am not and have never been an IPOB member. Try again... undecided

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

Yet your hateful brother kept on moaning about SW. Ndo.

Ok... what's that got to do with me not wanting to live in that disgusting place?

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=60918804][/quote]

Instead of obsessing about Igbo people, maybe you should face your Nupe and Igala people? undecided I can admire IPOB because at least they want and are striving for the success of their people whereas people like you are too busy concerning yourselves with issues that should not concern you to think of improving your own peoples' lives undecided. Quel dommage!

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Didn't I tell you before that the majority of Igbo posters who have frequented the politics section for at least 3 months or so knows that you are an Igbo-hater? You're finally seeing the fruits of your Igbo hating rhetoric that has been prevalent for as long as I've been on this site- probably longer undecided.

Hehehehe.... didn't you ask me at one time never to quote you again? cheesy So why did you wake up and suddenly decide to start making reference to my posts? Why did you suddenly start quoting and replying my comments? I have always called out your IPOB friends and debunked their fallacious hate-filled remarks. No apologies for that. And I will continue doing so. I guess that was what upset you and them, so much. Accept my condolences. sad Just for the record: I am anti-IPOB, not anti-Igbo. But you and your hateful crew always try to twist it to mean that anyone who is against IPOB, is also anti-Igbo which is not true. Now aunty, please buzz off my mentions and take your brainwashed cranium with you. Adios!

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Hehehehe.... didn't you ask me at one time never to quote you again? cheesy So why did you wake up and suddenly decide to start making reference to my posts? Why did you suddenly start quoting and replying my comments? I have always called out your IPOB friends and debunked their fallacious hate-filled remarks. No apologies for that. And I will continue doing so. I guess that was what upset you and them, so much. Accept my condolences. sad Just for the record: I am anti-IPOB, not anti-Igbo. But you and your hateful crew always try to twist it to mean that anyone who is against IPOB, is also anti-Igbo which is not true. Now aunty, please buzz off my mentions and take your brainwashed cranium with you.

Yawn... this entire rant could have been condensed into one simple sentence: "I'm an Igbo-hater but (for some reason) I'm too afraid to admit it so I'll keep denying it to make myself feel better." At least be honest with yourself undecided.

Lol, you're anti-IPOB and not anti-Igbo yet one of the biggest IPOB haters in Obi1kenobi has even acknowledged your Igbo-hating ways cheesy. I'm glad that it was him who called you out. Quel dommage!

3 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Instead of obsessing about Igbo people, maybe you should face your Nupe and Igala people? undecided I can admire IPOB because at least they want and are striving for the success of their people whereas people like you are too busy concerning yourselves with issues that should not concern you to think of improving your own peoples' lives undecided. Quel dommage!
Your lies will be your undoing. sad You had earlier claimed you were not a member of IPOB. Now, you are here saying that you admire them. undecided Hehehe.... one day you will openly confess your membership ID number of the proscribed group known as IPOB. Is it because they have fallen from grace that you are now denying your association with them? shocked

As for obsessing about your Igbo ethnic group, it appears you are not seeing things clearly. sad It is actually the other way round. Each time I debunk the hate-filled rhetoric of your IPOB crew, they turn round to start dogging my footsteps, in order to take further potshots at me with the hope of getting me worked up. And they always fail. Why? Because I always ensure that I give them back a taste of their own medicine. angry Abi, na who be mumu? If this is what you mean by obsession with the Igbo ethnic group, then you are seriously deluded. Like I said before: "you and your hateful crew always try to twist it to mean that anyone who is against IPOB, is also anti-Igbo, which is not true." Now, please take your deluded, brainwashed cranium out of mentions. Or is that too much to ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Your lies will be your undoing. sad You had earlier claimed you were not a member of IPOB. Now, you are here saying that you admire them. undecided Hehehe.... one day you will openly confess your membership ID number of the proscripted group known as IPOB. Is it because they have fallen from grace that you are now denying your association with them? shocked

[s]As for obsessing about your Igbo ethnic group, it appears you are not seeing things clearly. sad It is actually the other way round. Each time I debunk the hate-filled rhetoric of your IPOB crew, they turn round to start dogging my footsteps, in order to take further potshots at me with the hope of getting me worked up. And they always fail. Why? Because I always ensure that I give them back a taste of their own medicine. angry Abi, na who be mumu? If this is what you mean by obsession with the Igbo ethnic group, then you are seriously deluded. Like I said before: "you and your hateful crew always try to twist it to mean that anyone who is against IPOB, is also anti-Igbo, which is not true." Now, please take your deluded, brainwashed cranium out of mentions. Or is that too much to ask?[/s]

Yes, I admire IPOB and I've never denied this fact. However, I am not and have never been a member of IPOB.

Can't be bothered to read the rest of your rant as it'll likely be you falling into your usual tactics: denying that you're an Igbo hater (which you clearly are), insulting IPOB and other dissenting Igbos who call you out on your hatred for Ndigbo and some pseudo-philosophical balderdash. Quel dommage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Yawn... this entire rant could have been condensed into one simple sentence: "I'm an Igbo-hater but (for some reason) I'm too afraid to admit it so I'll keep denying it to make myself feel better." At least be honest with yourself undecided.

Lol, you're anti-IPOB and not anti-Igbo yet one of the biggest IPOB haters in Obi1kenobi has even acknowledged your Igbo-hating ways cheesy. I'm glad that it was him who called you out. Quel dommage!
Ngozi123:
Yes, I admire IPOB and I've never denied this fact. However, I am not and have never been a member of IPOB.

Can't be bothered to read the rest of your rant as it'll likely be you falling into your usual tactics: denying that you're an Igbo hater (which you clearly are), insulting IPOB and other dissenting Igbos who call you out on your hatred for Ndigbo and some pseudo-philosophical balderdash. Quel dommage!
Oh, you are now trying to rope Obi1kenobi into this, ba? shocked Hehehehe..... your pathetic attempt to clutch at straws and enlist him into your hate-filled games will fail. He merely asked a question, and I responded to him. You are well-known on this board for inventing falsehood. undecided You are the dishonest one, who secretly keeps trying to twist other people's words to fit your own warped perspective. Being anti-IPOB is not equivalent to being anti-Igbo, as there are several Igbo people that do not support IPOB and its tactics. Do I have to say this to you in your native dialect, before you can understand it? Your twisted attempt to label me as something I am not, has been duly observed, and I am sorry to inform you, that it has failed tragically, as usual. You are just upset because I insulted IPOB? You never see anything. As long as they keep up their hate-filled rhetoric and venomous attacks, I shall keep debunking their lies. I still have so much more for you to be mad at.

Now for the umpteenth time, kindly take your miserable self out of my mentions.

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you are now trying to rope Obi1kenobi into this, ba? shocked Hehehehe..... your pathetic attempt to clutch at straws and enlist him into your hate-filled games will fail. He merely asked a question, and I responded to him. You are well-known on this board for inventing falsehood. undecided You are the dishonest one, who secretly keeps trying to twist other people's words to fit your own warped perspective. Being anti-IPOB is not equivalent to being anti-Igbo, as there are several Igbo people that do not support IPOB and its tactics. Do I have to say this to you in Igbo, before you can understand it? Your twisted attempt to label me as something I am not, has been duly observed, and I am sorry to inform you, that it has failed tragically as usual. Now for the umpteenth time, kindly take your miserable self out of my mentions.

Lmao. Now that you've been fully exposed, you're trying to flip the script. Tbf, I'd honestly do the same if I were in your shoes- try to discredit the accuser. Anyway, if the likes of Obi1kenobi can see your Igbo hatred then it's highly likely that all of the other Igbo posters on this section see it too undecided. Quel dommage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Obi1kenobi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. What's my business with someone's thesis work. Post the figures here, let's see.

Moreover, I checked the no 15 page you pointed out and nothing was stipulated in it! It talked about the analysis being carried out in Akwaibom, Ondo and Edo with their corresponding no of LG! Don't tell me you think the LG are the production areas? That's even quite stupid and lame.

I've always known you eediots to come up with unscrupulous figures with nothing to back them up. Why don't you bring out the figurative facts here, let see with our eyes, not your stupid claim.

The fact that the analysis was held in Ondo, Edo and Akwaibom should tell you the 3 states are the main Palm oil producing state. And what's the nonsense you're chatting about Edo and Delta? Were they not part of the Western state? Oops, according to the greedy eediot, they must be part of Eastern state?

What I don't understand is your foolishness in thinking the SW shouldn't obtain anything from the FG considering we're also entitled to our share of revenues from our proceeds of Palm oil, cocoa, timber, Kola and all these birthed our seaports. It's not like we stopped the other region from getting their own share of seaport yet a landlocked fowl as yourself is wailing over a seaport you can't ever have beacuse you got no sea! Now, repeat after me you've got no sea and you can't ever have a seaport!

Like I stated earlier, our revenues built our seaport and the seaport brought in the major infrastructures, not your foolish barrack army, offices and others.

Now, you can get your accursed self off our land!

See why I said you're a waste of space and I'm wasting my time with a fucckktard. grin
I posted 2 PDF links for you and knowing the witless clod you are, I even simplified your work by directing you to the exact pages of the charts and figures, but ordinary navigating a file is too complicated for you and you're here talking irrelevant nonsense about local governments that isn't on any page I referred you to.
Again, go through the links and stop wasting my damn time with your waffling. Page 15 of first pdf link shows a table of the cultivated hectares in the top oil palm producing states and page 8 of the second pdf link shows a map with charts reflecting the output tonnage of the top oil producing states. Both reflect the same results showing Ondo, the only significant SW producer of oil palm in the top 10 produces just over half the output of each of Abia and Imo, while Akwa Ibom and Cross River are considerably ahead of everyone else. Again, it is common knowledge for anyone who is not afflicted with your historical illiteracy that the former Eastern region of Nigeria were the man producers of oil palm in Nigeria.

See the mugu that claimed Urhobos produce more palm oil than the SE and only Ikoyi was administered by the FG amidst all his fake, chest-beating facts talking about "unscrupulous figures". Ewu.

And no, fuccktard. Nobody said anything about government offices. The colonial and post-independence government from 1914 till 1991, built and administered Lagos Island, Eti-Osa, Apapa etc and linked the developed Island with the 3 big bridges to the mainland and established the ports, airport and most expansive network of Federal roads in the country and connected the city to the power grid and established several industries and companies (especially the British colonialists) that would become indigenized around which the city thrived. Only a misinformed mooron like you that claimed the FG administered only Ikoyi would claim that all the FG did was to built offices and barracks. Illiterate cretin. Abuja shows the very simple process through which the FG can spur development. They took over what was mostly a barren bush, established the foundational infrastructure and companies and investors ran there. They didn't even establish industries there like the colonialists did in Lagos, but companies still came. Abuja, in 1/3rd of the 76 years Lagos spent as the national capital now ranks 2nd in economic activity in the country despite having one of smallest populations compared to other states:
http://www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/report/384

Keep on deceiving yourself. I haven't denied Yoruba contributions, or even the fact you contributed more than other groups. But to claim the FG built Lagos with your money is revisionist stewpidity that you can only sell to gullible people. At least, you've moved on from claiming the FG only administered Ikoyi. grin I've asked you several times, furnish me with the evidence all the FG's infrastructure in Lagos was built with your money and you keep dissembling and beating around the bush and beaten your sunken chest. Until you can bring something of substance worth debating instead of chest-beating hot air, stop wasting my time.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Lmao. Now that you've been fully exposed, you're trying to flip the script. Tbf, I'd honestly do the same if I were in your shoes- try to discredit the accuser. Anyway, if the likes of Obi1kenobi can see your Igbo hatred then it's highly likely that all of the other Igbo posters on this section see it too undecided. Quel dommage!
Flip which script? Hehehe..... you have clearly lost it. cheesy I know you are still hurt because I exposed the lies of your hate-filled IPOB crew and cut down their hate-filled rhetoric. Ndo. Get well soon. Like your alternate egotistic pal QueenofNepal/Kathmandu, you chaps enjoy stalking me all over NL, and attributing false claims to me. It gives you some kind of high, doesn't it? shocked Sorry to spoil your fun, but am not buying whatever you are selling. And your attempts to use Obi1kenobi to validate your twisted hateful position, does not cut any ice with me. undecided

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Flip which script? Hehehe..... you have clearly lost it. cheesy I know you are still hurt because I exposed the lies of your hate-filled IPOB crew and cut down their hate-filled rhetoric. Ndo. Get well soon. Like your alternate egotistic pal QueenofNepal, you chaps enjoy stalking me all over NL and attributing false claims to me. It gives you some kind of high, doesn't it? shocked Sorry to spoil your fun, but am not buying whatever you are selling. And your attempts to use Obi1kenobi to validate your twisted hateful position, does not cut any ice with me. undecided

Yawn... don't you ever get tired of pretending to like a people that you clearly hate? I couldn't imagine doing that- it would be so draining undecided. Obi1kenobi has said it. Pazienza has said it. Cumbak63 has said it. Amarabae has said it. Hammer63 has said it. Plus most Igbo posters here can see it. You are an Igbo hater. Pure and simple. Stop denying it; the truth will set you free.

4 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Yawn... don't you ever get tired of pretending to like a people that you clearly hate? I couldn't imagine doing that- it would be so draining undecided. Obi1kenobi has said it. Pazienza has said it. Cumbak63 has said it. Amarabae has said it. Hammer63 has said it. Plus most Igbo posters here can see it. You are an Igbo hater. Pure and simple. Stop denying it; the truth will set you free.
Oh, because those 5 rabid IPOB members you listed (excluding Obi1kenobi) have decided to toe the same line of falsehood, you believe it means they are right? Hehehehe.... I laugh in Greek! cheesy NL has over 1,886,450 members - so why should I be bothered about the wrong opinions of 5 people (or should I say 6 people), including yourself? shocked Honestly, you should have taken up comedy as a profession.... it would have suited you better! You are just a twisted hate-filled liar - admit the truth, and it shall set you free! wink
Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Oh, because those 5 rabid IPOB members you listed (excluding Obi1kenobi) have decided to toe the same line of falsehood, you believe it means they are right? Hehehehe.... I laugh in Greek! cheesy NL has over 1,886,450 members - so why should I be bothered about the wrong opinions of 5 people (or should I say 6 people), including yourself? shocked Honestly, you should have taken up comedy as a profession.... it would have suited you better!

Okay. Let's see what the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters who come onto this thread have to say then.

Edit: Ngokafor is this poster an Igbo hater? Yes or no?

Also, most of the people I mentioned are not IPOB members so what are you talking about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Okay. Let's see what the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters who come onto this thread have to say then.
Oh, you mentioned the names of your IPOB crew because you wanted them to come in here to support your twisted assertions? cheesy Now, why am I not surprised?

Ngozi123:

Edit: Ngokafor is this poster an Igbo hater? Yes or no?

Also, most of the people I mentioned are not IPOB members so what are you talking about?
Chai!! You tell too many lies, biko. Don't you ever get tired? shocked Who told you they are not IPOB members?? You couldn't reply to my comments on your own, so you had to call for back-up? Hehehe.... your obsession with me is unparalleled. Get well soon....

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

Oh, you mentioned the names of your IPOB crew because you wanted them to come in here to support your twisted assertions? cheesy Now, why am I not surprised?

Chai!! You tell too many lies, biko. Don't you ever get tired? shocked Who told you they are not IPOB members?? You couldn't reply to my comments on your own, so you had to call for back-up? Hehehe.... your obsession with me is unparalleled. Get well soon....

Lol... why are you so angry?

Like I said, let the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters come and state whether they believe that your are an Igbo hater or not- you can even make it 10 if you're concerned about bias.

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Lol... why are you so angry?

Like I said, let the next 5 (verified) Igbo posters come and state whether they believe that your are an Igbo hater or not- you can even make it 10 if you're concerned about bias.
How can I ever get angry, over the fallacious claims of a jester like you? cheesy I only asked why you are calling for back-up, on this thread? Are you unable to continue responding to me on your own? You are so obsessed with me and doing your best to label me as something I am not. Honestly, this is getting too ridiculous for words! grin It is fascinating to see you exerting so much energy on me. wink

1 Like

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by Ngozi123(f): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
laudate:

How can I ever get angry, over the fallacious claims of a jester like you? cheesy I only asked why you are calling for back-up, on this thread? Are you unable to continue responding to me on your own? You are so obsessed with me and doing your best to label me as something I am not. Honestly, this is getting too ridiculous for words! grin It is fascinating to see you exerting so much energy on me. wink

Lol. I've been entirely relaxed this whole time, hence my very short replies. You were the one claiming that Igbos on the Nairaland politics section don't view you as an Igbo hater so I wanted to give you some evidence to prove otherwise. Isn't that what you wanted?

2 Likes

Re: 'this Is An Igbo Wedding, We Do Not Want A Yoruba Band Here’ - Tochukwu Ezukanma by laudate: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngozi123:
Lol. I've been entirely relaxed this whole time, hence my very short replies. You were the one claiming that Igbos on the Nairaland politics section don't view you as an Igbo hater so I wanted to give you some evidence to prove otherwise. Isn't that what you wanted?
Why should I waste my time proving anything to you? shocked Aren't you the one who made the assertions? He who asserts, must prove. sad And so far, you have failed to do so. You just enjoy expending your energy following me around on NL. May God deliver you from your obsession with me. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Security Agents Take Over Kano Major Streets As 1-Week Lockkdown Begins / Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / Photo: Victor Ndoma-Egba And Buhari In A Handshake In 1984 And 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.