Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41901 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 07, 2017
RuggedArab:

Did you take IELTS? If yes, what was your score in W?
Lol.gringrin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol let him catch u grin

Bia baby, its time you choose? kiss Officialdad or Deadrat .
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2017
Some people sha.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by iLegendd(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2017
You kids should stop blaming women. For a woman to stick around, you must either have game or money. Because you're tall, handsome or educated doesn't mean a woman should stick around. It's either you have game or money, else forget women and stick to másturbation or olosho.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hope your brother knows ure trying to hook him up on NL smiley
Lol, he's married with a son.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:
he is just a rat
Rat With A Difference... You Wanna tour The World... I Wanna Make A Difference, leave A Mark like The Sun, solve Problems... While You are So Eager To Be A Dad... The Difference is Enormous Nigga... wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I was a bit unsettled how the thread quickly morphed from the OP's love plight into his low budget phone.

Only a handful of posters had any sensible response to his predicament. He never professed to be rich or wealthy.
Lol, it's their way. You hardly come across sensible threads and comments these days.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by iamJ(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2017
FTrebirth:

at least, he never claimed he has 30 milla in his account.
30milla cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how a lie propagates cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:

Bia baby, its time you choose? kiss Officialdad or Deadrat .
It will cost grin who will bribe me
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
Lol.gringrin
undecided lol u don’t have to follow
Anyway oshey wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2017
Lol indirects much na wa o ... ppl taking post to heart like it funds them
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, he's married with a son.

Okay aunty Debbie

I know he calls you aunty
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

30billion 4 ur account wink . that's a huge bribe, but I m willing to pay it kiss
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:45am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:

30billion 4 ur account wink . that's a huge bribe, but I m willing to pay it kiss
Lol someone said bride price 500 million cn u match grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

undecided lol u don’t have to follow
Anyway oshey wink
Follow wetin?This thread too funny abeg.The op may actually be lying.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Okay aunty Debbie

I know he calls you aunty
Lol he can't talk yet.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol someone said bride price 500 million cn u match grin

$500Billion for our own cry , I will pay it cry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
Follow wetin?This thread too funny abeg.The op may actually be lying.
Ahh because lol ppl want to die cause of one phone ... owner of thread no kuku send
Asin people want to see

“Oh the girl is an olosho move on , dump her “
For browny point undecided mtcheew misplaced priorities grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:

$500Billion for our own cry , I will pay it cry
Screen shot first make u no trick me
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol he can't talk yet.

Ok im sure when he does he will... be a good aunt ooo

And be careful of shinarlaura she is dangerous cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

sorry Honey. I Dont bid undecided ... Love First...Money Later
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, it's their way. You hardly come across sensible threads and comments these days.
Thought I was the only one who noticed. There has been a steady decline since 2015.
The good news is that it's a phase and all the dumbness will roll away to herald those with something substantial to offer.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Nah for my apple laptop I dey do the transaction. Screenshots no dey work cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Uve used this dp before angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:52am On Oct 07, 2017
DeadRat:
sorry Honey. I Dont bid undecided ... Love First...Money Later
Hmmm impressive grin
Officialdad see ur life undecided see bars wey deadrat dey drop early morning shenanigans grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Uve used this dp before angry
Yh recycling
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:

Nah for my apple laptop I dey do the transaction. Screenshots no dey work cheesy
Kikikiki hmmm small small dey lie
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahh because lol ppl want to die cause of one phone ... owner of thread no kuku send
Asin people want to see

“Oh the girl is an olosho move on , dump her “
For browny point undecided mtcheew misplaced priorities grin
The story too dey sumhow,e dey hard me to biliv.Funniest thing,i get that kind fone.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh recycling

angry angry u recycle much it gets stale angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2017
Tahra:
The story too dey sumhow,e dey hard me to biliv.Funniest thing,i get that kind fone.
Lol if u say u don’t believe some ppl wey no get work will say ‘ how dare u ‘ shocked grin
Anyway food on my mind thinking what to eat ...
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

angry angry u recycle much it gets stale angry
Well either that or fuvking blank screen angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Well either that or fuvking blank screen angry

Screen was blank yesternight and i gave you the night off angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.