Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41897 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok.. you spelled it right.

Woow that's cool. Meaning he Is going to be here for sometimes.

Am in douala but will be travelling to Yaounde next next.
Yea, he is going to spend three weeks there. Buy my own money meat and give him so he can send it to me biko. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by seenga(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
u ask urself wetin him use snap the small phone and the message?
Una go de rush to attack person and una yansh open for ground.
alexialin:
Op u sabi lie sha

U got your gf so many things on her B-Day but u can't even afford to buy an Android phone for yourself.

Abeg free the babe. At least her sister abroad has found a white husband for her to alleviate their poverty. It's not a crime she wants a better life. So don't blame her.

Then Pls leave dating another babe for nw and try get a job and step up your game.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gotze1:
Simetimes when I read some guys' comments, I wonder if terrestrial has changed the brain in their skull to charcoal. Someone snapped pix with android phone and this mumu still talking rubbish. I thought only some of these girls are daft, but your own daftness renders me speechless.

OK let's assume he has two phones, and the other is Android or better still he could have taken his friend's Android phone and snap his ordinary phone. It's very possible. Let's not rule such possibility out. Cause it's highly possible.

Now the bone of contention is that his babe has moved on to green pastures, simple!

Take it or leave it..

She has gone.

So if you like wail that am. Looking down on his phone from now till next year? U are simply wasting your wailing.

The bigger picture is : She don waka!

Simple.. Long story cut short. cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, he is going to spend three weeks there. Buy my own money meat and give him so he can send it to me biko. grin

Sure I will do that.

That means I will get to meet him when I go to Yaounde

OR u can still ask him if he will be coming to douala.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
seenga:
u ask urself wetin him use snap the small phone and the message?
Una go de rush to attack person and una yansh open for ground.

He could have use his friend or siblings Android it's very possible.

Have done so before years back. . So it's not out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2017
Better be sure ok! Check my facebook festus.awoniyi
AlanSugar:

As in....,youre a graduate? I'm not sure.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure I will do that.

That means I will get to meet him when I go to Yaounde

OR u can still ask him if he will be coming to douala.

Bae I'm joking oo smiley
I don't know if he'll be chanced and all (tho I can ask him) . But I appreciate your kind gestures. kiss
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Bae I'm joking oo smiley
I don't know if he'll be chanced and all (tho I can ask him) . But I appreciate your kind gestures. kiss

Ok no problem..

You re highly welcome kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by XCLUX(m): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
jrerico1:
Lol, this general of girls dy fear me I swear
sense far from you
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by XCLUX(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bro pls save that message for future purpose, you will need it I guarantee you grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok no problem..

You re highly welcome kiss
Una just dey share monkey meat upandan.....wey my own joor grin tongue
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by olafestid(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
As in ehn! U get sense
Truthbtold1:
Your girlfriend is about to be a victim of human trafficking, another italian prostitute in the making.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Una just dey share monkey meat upandan.....wey my own joor grin tongue

Lol.. so u too like monkey meat eh... oya come take ur own..
Which part u like? wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Slayer2:

So na sexy be your new paddy. I thought it was kimbra undecided
Not sure how it’s any of ur biz undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Viergeachar:
lalas247, deadmeat and co.

Are you guys okay

Haven't you all seen Obasanjo and Otedola's phones

If the guy used an IPhone, would it have changed his useless ex's mind
Lols grin the thing is it won’t change her mind regardless ...
besides it’s not the phone clearly we were teasing him ... don’t take all comment too seriously

Lol Op FP thank me later grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Taiwo20(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2017
hungryboy:
bros if she break don break up with you, move on nah, if girls don finish for your area, i go direct you come my area, we get girls with different specs for here, if na Iphone be your spec we get am, if na Nokia torchlight we get am here too

Chairman, where be your location? I need one torchlight phone babe and one android phone babe.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Slayer2:

What of me when they find wife undecided u negotiate with me undecided I don they suspect say you get on and off switch for your brain.
U know u don’t have to chat to me undecided no b by force dey ur lane
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. so u too like monkey meat eh... oya come take ur own..
Which part u like? wink
Lmaooooo
D balls babe...just gimme d balls!!!! tongue grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo
D balls babe...just gimme d balls!!!! tongue grin

Hahahahaha... no. Na me suppose to chop the balls. You get balls already grin

Na female monkey so I go just give u the boobs wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by luminouz(m): 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha... no. Na suppose to chop the balls. You get balls already grin

Na female monkey so I go just give u the boobs wink
ROTFL!!!
Lmaooooo!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
*thumbs up*

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Slayer2: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

U know u don’t have to chat to me undecided no b by force dey ur lane

LOL who wan chat with you before, like say chatting with you they add money to my bank account. Mtchww

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Pat081: 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
My relationship got broken up on Wednesday. Saturday 30th of sept was her birthday, she was with me and to be honest i made her day, i got her several things and i did all i could to make the day memorable for her, so after she left that night, she started developing strange attitude like not picking my calls, read without replying my messages online, i tried to figure out after 3days of her strange attitude, below is the text message i sent to her and her reply. ... See what poverty has caused
hope u gv send off sex too because she can nt take ur gift n u nt gv it to her too
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL who wan chat with you before, like say chatting with you they add money to my bank account. Mtchww
Comot for here jare nonsense grin troublesome boy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Habyz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
Money dey grow on top tree for USA abi? How is it that her sister is not trying to date the 'white man'.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by abduldope(m): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
bros just commit suicide since you are so much inlove with her to forget the pain and agony of break up.i have done it twice, I went to tantalizer for suicide attempt i ordered for potatoes cripsy, chicken breast, sausage, omelet and ketchup. that's best way for you
WORD!!!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Crazytrump(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
Some guys and their Stvpid comments...just because he texted her with a small phone doest that means he does not have a better or smart phone at hand....I have two phones, but i inserted my main line inside my small Nokia phone, does that mean don't have an expensive or a smart phone?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nelsizzy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Itzurboi:
dont mind them, nah mtn 10mb dey shak them, you should knw better that pikin wey dem put 4 back cannot knw aw far d journey is.... Most of them dont knw how hard/easy money is earn
Even if he actually has only that phone, what is their business?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nelsizzy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
All the people debating on his phone are acting stupid. My brother has two phones, an IPhone 7 and small phone like op's. The small phone is his business line and the iPhone for social media. You'll always see him with the small phone because it's a very important line meanwhile, he has got a better one. It's very obvious he used an android to take pic of the phone since the little phone can't screenshot. I don't understand why people will just decide to act stupid.
Just pure stupidity. Advice him and get out, is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nelsizzy:
Just pure stupidity. Advice him and get out, is that too much to ask?
The stupidity is too heavy to carry, they want to show it of. grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
What digger should we call this your girlfriend now?

lol...sliver digger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by RaptorX: 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
sukkot:
really ? men get white women for ego ? really ?
So why do you think black men get with white women, you live in an oyinbo country now so you should know.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nelsizzy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
The stupidity is too heavy to carry, they want to show it of. grin
grin grin grin. You are WEEKEND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.