Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41898 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by streetzdreamz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
the world is changing,so what? some comments here would make you wonder if it was actually made by a human,to the fools yapping away at the mouth over the ops phone,since you were foolish enough to realize he snapped those msgs with a better phone, you should realize its poor folks like y'al who proves sophistications in the most trivial things, rather than drop a word or two about the post, all y'al were doing is to throw jabs, and to d stupid guys who feels rubbing off on another guys woes just to get cheap attention from a faceless forum like this, of all men y'al the most miserable.......@op shit happens, through the odds life offers us, standing back up and bracing up against the storm makes us better and more determined on the way to success,be safe man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah I'm bilingual. Did my studies in both languages.

Not really interested in that cheesy.

Now I am blushing. Thank u tongue
Studied in both English and French? shocked

Seldom do beauty and brains find residency in one person. So you're the one defying the natural process of virtues!

What did you major in?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Studied in both English and French? shocked

Seldom do beauty and brains find residency in one person. So you're the one defying the natural process of virtues!

What did you major in?

Lol u re funny..

When I got to the high school, I specialized in French litterature. wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol u re funny..

When I got to the high school, I specialized in French litterature. wink
So you can write poems in French? I have lost my smattering of French in the amnesia of my teenage days.

But I think French and Italian are the sexiest languages in the world. But they have horrible accent when speaking English cheesy

How's your accent? Leaning towards french or pure English?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
So you can write poems in French? I have lost my smattering of French in the amnesia of my teenage days.

But I think French and Italian are the sexiest languages in the world. But they have horrible accent when speaking English cheesy

How's your accent? Leaning towards french or pure English?

Sure I can write poems in french.

Yeah.. French language is very Sexy. tongue

I speak both languages very well thought when I speak English, u ll get a bit of some French accent in it. That's because I spend 90%of my time speaking in French. wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Sure I can write poems in french.

Yeah.. French language is very Sexy. tongue

I speak both languages very well thought when I speak English, u ll get a bit of some French accent in it. That's because I spend 90%of my time speaking in French. wink

With a face like that and those illuminating smile plus a French accent to go, you can begin global warming in my system all over again.

Ever been to Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Jascon4: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
FTrebirth:

who are you? grin

jascon 4 is currently laid up.

What do you know of Jascon4?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by mechanics(m): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
She has entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Augustap(f): 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
A venomous woman just left nd you're sad, you better throw a party grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

With a face like that and those illuminating smile plus a French accent to go, you can begin global warming in my system all over again.

Ever been to Nigeria?

Woow.. ur words are melting my heart.

Yeah. I ve been to Nigeria before.

I really love it there. Nice people. I enjoyed my stay there .
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Woow.. ur words are melting my heart.

Yeah. I ve been to Nigeria before.

I really love it there. Nice people. I enjoyed my stay there .
No more than your beauty and flawless skin is altering my heart rate and knocking my pulse out of rhythm.

It could have been bearable if you didn't have those brain as a bonus to your overall package.

What parts of Nigeria have you visited?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
No more than your beauty and flawless skin is altering my heart rate and knocking my pulse out of rhythm.

It could have been bearable if you didn't have those brain as a bonus to your overall package.

What parts of Nigeria have you visited?

Ohh my tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue chaiii. Please hold me cheesy

I visited Lagos,
Port Harcourt
Enugu
Owerri
Aba
Calabar
Oron.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
It's not scammer, her sister that's in US called her and told her all this, the white guy is her sister's friend according to her and he has started calling her self
oh i get it nowcheesy.its her sister in the US that's arranging the package.Na her sis in Yankee wan arrange whitey to marry her sis wey dey naija.dis smells like greencard racket to me.bros jus wash ur hands off d babe and save urself d stress.right now wetin dey d babe eye na how to hustle go Yankee.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol the guy don run grin I no see am again since that day

THE REASON I V BIN AWAY IS BECAUSE:
I have so many dreams for my life like travelling, experiencing different cultures, tasting exotic foods, touring famous landmarks and meeting my favourite celebrity/model, YOU!!! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2017
I'm finding this impossible to believe.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by pu7pl3(m): 12:24am On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, he is going to spend three weeks there. Buy my own money meat and give him so he can send it to me biko. grin

Hope your brother knows ure trying to hook him up on NL smiley
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by mikolo4us: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Guy go and make money.....stop chasing women. If you make money you bang any pussy in the world.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2017
Jascon4:

What do you know of Jascon4?
it's a vessel.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by aguyph: 6:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Shelloween:
In Passenger's voice.... Only know you love her when you let her go

sorry man, just move on. Money is the air hoes breath, If you were rich, she'd still be yours. But, you need to baff up, start by changing your phone nah. Haha!
you are too black for her likened.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by aguyph: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
streetzdreamz:
the world is changing,so what? some comments here would make you wonder if it was actually made by a human,to the fools yapping away at the mouth over the ops phone,since you were foolish enough to realize he snapped those msgs with a better phone, you should realize its poor folks like y'al who proves sophistications in the most trivial things, rather than drop a word or two about the post, all y'al were doing is to throw jabs, and to d stupid guys who feels rubbing off on another guys woes just to get cheap attention from a faceless forum like this, of all men y'al the most miserable.......@op shit happens, through the odds life offers us, standing back up and bracing up against the storm makes us better and more determined on the way to success,be safe man.
you are too black for her likend
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Carter4luv(m): 6:42am On Oct 07, 2017
Dis same story will come back to nairaland.
She came back begging,
I accepted her back because I love her.
Just watching

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:

THE REASON I V BIN AWAY IS BECAUSE:
I have so many dreams for my life like travelling, experiencing different cultures, tasting exotic foods, touring famous landmarks and meeting my favourite celebrity/model, YOU!!! kiss
Haha no worries
Think we were jus worried thought mr rat kidnapped u cheesy
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AHCB: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Who was judging maybe you don’t know how I chat angry
Like banter doesn’t exist anymore these days I too have a push phone so dunno what u’re on about
Below is you judging.

Lalas247:

I hope your phone no be like that grin don’t want u having this same issue
Sekxy come n see shumtin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2017
AHCB:
Below is you judging.

Lol and did u see the smiley face
Now keep scroll go to the next two post I made to Op ... who created the thread
Who knew I was teasing also answered the actual question which most failed to do

More so I always always oppose most topics to start controversial debates but clearly Nigerian lack debating skills is to insult that’s their way ....
Whenever I debate maybe if u haven’t noticed it goes to front page ... Op gets it

Now
What is your issue ...... how has that affected you so much u chose to single me out when anyone who knows me knows most times is for banter as long as the owner of the thread is fine with it

Don’t appreciate the indirects .... if u don’t like a post u can keep scrolling like the 100,s who do

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 8:20am On Oct 07, 2017
always concerning themselves with petty so petty sh!t grown ass folk apcant just mind der biz lol una get time sha
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha no worries
Think we were jus worried thought mr rat kidnapped u cheesy
he is just a rat
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Oct 07, 2017
OfficialDad:
he is just a rat
Lol let him catch u grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Jascon4: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2017
FTrebirth:
it's a vessel.

You a Sailor?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by RuggedArab: 8:53am On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol and did u see the smiley face
Now keep scroll go to the next two post I made to Op ... who created the thread
Who knew I was teasing also answered the actual question which most failed to do

More so I always always oppose most topics to start controversial debates but clearly Nigerian lack debating skills is to insult that’s their way ....
Whenever I debate maybe if u haven’t noticed it goes to front page ... Op gets it

Now
What is your issue ...... how has that affected you so much u chose to single me out when anyone who knows me knows most times is for banter as long as the owner of the thread is fine with it

Don’t appreciate the indirects .... if u don’t like a post u can keep scrolling like the 100,s who do

Did you take IELTS? If yes, what was your score in W?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 8:55am On Oct 07, 2017
undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 9:27am On Oct 07, 2017
Jascon4:

You a Sailor?
used to sail with jascon 21 but i now work in the office in lagos.

but why jascon 4? you know she capsized and drowned about 13 sailors...except one who miraculously survived.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by teehamzat(m): 9:31am On Oct 07, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.