Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (41895 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by seangy4konji: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
U dodge a bullet.

Thanksgiving time.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
hello...he used his android phone to take pics of the messages, he's got better phone.

don't mind those foolish girls that can't use their brain. if that's his only phone then whose phone did he use to take the pictures and post them on nairaland?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nelsizzy:
grin grin grin. You are WEEKEND
grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. u re funny but u don't judge like that... having that phone doesn't mean he does not have a nice phone.

For example me, I have two phones. I have a smart phone and a second phone like the one the op is having. I don't go out with my smart phone at night so I use the chinko wink

God bless you. i'm sure you're not a nigerian girl, are you?

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by donfemo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

You don't know tomorrow, you don't know his story. You are not God.

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nelsizzy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
grin grin
Catch you later tongue
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
iamJ:
With your china phone and dirty nails, i dont blame her, poverty no everybody destiny

at least, he never claimed he has 30 milla in his account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
luminouz:

Is it by phone u know a man's level
Why u reasoning like this naaaaaa
Dangote dey use iPhone ni? undecided

donald duke has only two phones...and none of them is above 100k. yes, i said it!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jascon4:

Oh ye with swift conclusion, how did you know that is his only phone? People have 2-3 mobile phones. Are you new in naija?

The way people rush to draw inference just stuns me!

who are you? grin

jascon 4 is currently laid up.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
FTrebirth:

God bless you. i'm sure you're not a nigerian girl, are you?

Lol.. thanks.

No. I am not wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
All the people debating on his phone are acting stupid. My brother has two phones, an IPhone 7 and small phone like op's. The small phone is his business line and the iPhone for social media. You'll always see him with the small phone because it's a very important line meanwhile, he has got a better one. It's very obvious he used an android to take pic of the phone since the little phone can't screenshot. I don't understand why people will just decide to act stupid.

see now? the second reasonable girl on this thread...and that's because she's not nigerian.

ask...how many nigerian girls can buy a mobile phone with their own money? even ordinary recharge card, an unfortunate boyfriend or a fuckboy has to buy for them.
you can't be ridiculing someone for his misfortune when you're a broke ass yourself.

jobless leeches with nothing in their handbags except broken mirrors, eyeliners and pancakes. the only thing a nigerian girl can claim full ownership to is her overused pussy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
olafestid:
Thank you bros@hungryboy, i have moved on, i cant just stop imagine such a move by her, i'm a graduate of civil engr, though no job yet but am ok, but did she thought i wont make it in life? Its amazed me o
stop dude. Let bitch go, God go bless ya hussle bro. Work harder
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AHCB: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

I hope your phone no be like that grin don’t want u having this same issue
Sekxy come n see shumtin grin
Have you seen E-Money and Otedola's phone? angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Gotze1: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
alexialin:

OK let's assume he has two phones, and the other is Android or better still he could have taken his friend's Android phone and snap his ordinary phone. It's very possible. Let's not rule such possibility out. Cause it's highly possible.

Now the bone of contention is that his babe has moved on to green pastures, simple!

Take it or leave it..

She has gone.

So if you like wail that am. Looking down on his phone from now till next year? U are simply wasting your wailing.

The bigger picture is : She don waka!

Simple.. Long story cut short. cheesy
What are you saying now na? Who is talking about his babe leaving or not. I said, use your number 6 when interacting. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
FTrebirth:

see now? the second reasonable girl on this thread...and that's because she's not nigerian.

ask...how many nigerian girls can buy a mobile phone with their own money? even ordinary recharge card, an unfortunate boyfriend or a fuckboy has to buy for them.
you can't be ridiculing someone for his misfortune when you're a broke ass yourself.

jobless leeches with nothing in their handbags except broken mirrors, eyeliners and pancakes. the only thing a nigerian girl can claim full ownership to is her overused pussy.
Honestly, the way everyone centered on the phone is very annoying. I started wondering if we don't have smart people on NL again until it reached fp.

Don't mind them. angry angry
How are you? kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
And you my dear, buried the English. You should be worried about your terrible English, instead of the OP's.

No holds barred, babe. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

No holds barred, babe. grin
All those bullies wey no even sabi. Imagine the person pointing out the OP's grammatical errors. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Honestly, the way everyone centered on the phone is very annoying. I started wondering if we don't have smart people on NL again until it reached fp.

Don't mind them. angry angry
How are you? kiss

these twerps can be annoying at times with their way of reasoning. that's why i hate coming to this section...some assholes are bound to ruin your day with their comments. grin

i'm doing great, dear. boozing in a bar at the moment. TGIF! kiss
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by FTrebirth(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gotze1:
What are you saying now na? Who is talking about his babe leaving or not. I said, use your number 6 when interacting. Mumu.
na wa for you...

person wey no get reach number 3 naim you dey tell to use number 6.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. thanks.

No. I am not wink
I take it you're form Southern Cameroon, the English speaking region?
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
All those bullies wey no even sabi. Imagine the person pointing out the OP's grammatical errors. grin

Are you forgetting Romance section is the first duty post all Nairaland hollow dummies must first report to?

Some have remained here long enough and the mumu doesn't go away.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
FTrebirth:

these twerps can be annoying at times with their way of reasoning. that's why i hate coming to this section...some assholes are bound to ruin your day with their comments. grin

i'm doing great, dear. boozing in a bar at the moment. TGIF! kiss
Really, it's annoying.
Enjoy jare. Today is Friday. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by makydebbie(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Are you forgetting Romance section is the first duty post all Nairaland hollow dummies must first report to?

Some have remained here long enough and the mumu doesn't go away.
Like peak, it's in them. grin
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
I take it you're form Southern Cameroon, the English speaking region?

Lol... am from both. My dad is from French Cameroon and mum from southern Cameroon. But I'm more use to the English part. wink
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
AHCB:
Have you seen E-Money and Otedola's phone? angry

Dunno who they are angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by AHCB: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lalas247:

Dunno who they are angry
All the more reason why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. angry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Lalas247(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
AHCB:
All the more reason why you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. angry
Who was judging maybe you don’t know how I chat angry
Like banter doesn’t exist anymore these days I too have a push phone so dunno what u’re on about undecided
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Like peak, it's in them. grin
I was a bit unsettled how the thread quickly morphed from the OP's love plight into his low budget phone.

Only a handful of posters had any sensible response to his predicament. He never professed to be rich or wealthy.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2017
Gotze1:

Goat!

Will u keep shut!

God punish you if u disturb my mentions again.

Disturb my peace again tonight, and it shall never be well with u!

Smhhhhh.

Taking panadol for another person headache.

Have said my own since morning and forgotten about it . Wetin concern me with op again? I have better things to do with my time.

Buzz off!
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol... am from both. My dad is from French Cameroon and mum from southern Cameroon. But I'm more use to the English part. wink
Ah, you're bilingual?

A mastery of French and English in the West African subregion is like a diplomatic goldmine here.

Are you interested in international relations or foreign diplomacy?

Surely if your language mastery doesn't open does of foreign powers, that radiant smile you got will.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by sukkot: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
RaptorX:
So why do you think black men get with white women, you live in an oyinbo country now so you should know.
for the easy life. no stress lmao. you dont need money. all the white girls have to do is just like you and you are in. they dont want you to spend on them and they take life easy. that is why black men date them. this your angle to the thing is foreign to me. and bredas in england go for white women cuz they are easy to smash. they smash you on the first date with no money spent. so thats why people out here go for white women. nothing to do with ego.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met by shinarlaura(f): 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Ah, you're bilingual?

A mastery of French and English in the West African subregion is like a diplomatic goldmine here.

Are you interested in international relations or foreign diplomacy?

Surely if your language mastery doesn't open does of foreign powers, that radiant smile you got will.

Yeah I'm bilingual. Did my studies in both languages.

Not really interested in that cheesy.

Now I am blushing. Thank u tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.