Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36859 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ubunja(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided

You clearly don't understand the economics of desire.when more and more guys walk away from women it reduces the number of men who generally view ladies in a positive light. Sure there would always be men to marry but male-to-female sympathy in society will diminish. E.g now when a man hits a woman in the street other men will stop the man and save the woman.but as more and more men swear off women they become cold.imagine a man beats u in the street and other men look and simply walk by.that's the danger we face by constantly putting down men and shouting "u are not the only man on earth".
The world runs on male sympathy for women.hence men will give a lift to a woman during a storm.and ignore another man like him.hence in a taxi the man gives the comfortable seat to a woman.when men become put off by women's attitude all this will end.u will get married but when in trouble other men will tell u" call your husband".
Believe me you don't want men turning cold on women.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by dacblogger: 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
ubunja:

You clearly don't understand the economics of desire.when more and more guys walk away from women it reduces the number of men who generally view ladies in a positive light. Sure there would always be men to marry but male-to-female sympathy in society will diminish. E.g now when a man hits a woman in the street other men will stop the man and save the woman.but as more and more men swear off women they become cold.imagine a man beats u in the street and other men look and simply walk by.that's the danger we face by constantly putting down men and shouting "u are not the only man on earth".
The world runs on male sympathy for women.hence men will give a lift to a woman during a storm.and ignore another man like him.hence in a taxi the man gives the comfortable seat to a woman.when men become put off by women's attitude all this will end.u will get married but when in trouble other men will tell u" call your husband".
Believe me you don't want men turning cold on women.

I don't need guys to protect me from anyone...

If a man hits me on the street,I will make sure one of us leaves there in a body bag.
Don't get it twisted,As much as guys are losing interest in women,that's the same way women are losing interest in men.

We've all been cheated on Buh that won't stop me from getting married cos clearly all guys are not the same,that was the message I was trying to pass across to the O.p.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by IamSINZ(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided

Kai!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by linearity: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
In your 20's and you have had 4/5 marriage bound relationships?

Look inward, you are most likely the cause of the these breakups....if it were one or two breakups, then you might have a point, but 4/5...my brother check yourself...is it possible because you are still young and immature for marriage.

Point of correlation; if I fail JAMB 4/5 times, it is obvious that, the problem is not the computer or the invigilator or the exam or the venue; the problem is most likely me. Instead of vowing not to write JAMB again, I will change my preparation style, consult veterans for some insight scope and tutorial and approach the exam differently next time....or maybe wait until am mature enough.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Blackhawk01: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
shocked excuses called men

Na lie?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
There are still decent ladies Bro.....I guess ur always going for d well endowed lady......mind u....dose tinz don't last
no not about endowed..... have u heard d S.u babes are even the bad ones most times
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Blackhawk01: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
not when you're with the right one...

Who are the "right ones?" And how many of them do we have?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by RoyalBlak007: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Na lie?
sad yes, biggest lie of the century wink
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Fidelismaria:
mtcheeew

Mumu thread
since u obsereved, yu shud av jus walk away, yet u wasted some seconds, Meg, time, to comment, therefore its meaningful. quote me if u av no job

5 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided
emmmm ion even know wat to say, can u re-read the thread agn? thanks besides am 27 if that's wat u wana know so u won't tink am 21/22/23/ crap.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
linearity:

Look inward, you are most likely the cause of the these breakups....if it were one or two breakups, then you might have a point, but 4/5...my brother check yourself...is it possible because you are still young and immature for marriage.

Point of correlation; if I fail JAMB 4/5 times, it is obvious that, the problem is not the computer or the invigilator or the exam or the venue; the problem is most likely me. Instead of vowing not to write JAMB again, I will change my preparation style, consult veterans for some insight scope and tutorial and approach the exam differently next time....or maybe wait until am mature enough.
did u read the thread at all?

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Cindychinny(f): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Another one...In dj khaleed's voice#

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I am ready to love and cherish anyone who would love me back without conditions and who won't break my heart.... And that person should be ready to live without sex till marriage...

Do I sound like "the right one?"

And mind you, I'm NOT impotent.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by linearity: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
did u read the thread at all?
I don't have to read the thread, reading the OP's comments was enough.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Whatever that rocks your boat.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by crackhouse(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
U have the right to remain silent because whatever u say may be use against u in the court of law.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Adaumunocha(f): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!
All the best. You know what works best for you.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Adaumunocha(f): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamRaizo:
I am ready to love and cherish anyone who would love me back without conditions and who won't break my heart.... And that person should be ready to live without sex till marriage...

Do I sound like "the right one?"

And mind you, I'm NOT impotent.
Is that so?

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Alphasoar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
It is never forced. And not all will get married!

Think it!

Love it!!

Follow it!!!
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ireneidiva(f): 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!
Nobody cares.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by YelloweWest: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2017
How old are u?

Stop with the lies and misinterpretation.

There are a lot of good ladies and good guys too. It's just that most people with this type of mind set are often attracted to the wrong kind of people ( the bad ones).
E.G. a girl attracted to the typical bad boy with the hope that she will change him.
A guy attracted to a slut maybe because of big yansh and breasts. He sees nothing beyond the physical. He want to be know as the guy who married the hot chic!

So tell us what exactly your problem is. Cos you definitely have some issues.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by visijo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
E concern me? shocked
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by amnesty7: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
How sweet it is to be young and foolish! You have been created by the Almighty God to marry. Even those self-deceiving, so-called holy ppl that deny their nature and refuse to marry, you don't know what they do behind closed doors.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by johnstar(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
Na wao

Evry aboki with him own kettle oo.
Na everybody get wr dey pain am for body

All man for him self

Good luck bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Oladipo1166(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2017
how 'll this stop me from crying for my spoilt Tab?

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
@op, I'm like you. Very much so. Probably not dated as many as you have, (only had one, and it was terrible) but I just don't see it happening to me. I'm in my fourth year at the university right now and I guess this is supposed to be my time to 'explore' but I don't find myself interested in most girls despite how beautiful so many of them are. Its like beauty and physical attraction (while still very important) have been reduced to second or even third place on my list of things to look out for. I've also gotten used to being alone (I live alone on campus as well) and I don't see myself sacrificing my alone time for the sake of a relationship that might eventually not be worth it in the end. Not to talk of the legal implications of getting 'married'.

10 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
ireneidiva:

Nobody cares.
Wrong, I do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by popyea(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2017
Its your life.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by johnstar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
linearity:

weytn concern jamb with d guy topic

Oga leave am na

Na u wn marry??

Na ur heartbreak?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by tartar9(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
With all this talk,last last dem will still get married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.