Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36869 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by agabaI23(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

I am nt fighting with you,I was just stating my mind.
Stating your mind can hurt if the stater does not consider the receiver.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!
We guys and ladies are so Annoying and Wicked imagine i don't want to fall in deep love with any girl unfortunately for me i later fall in love
Now the girl want to turn me into ATM in my present to another guy Watha Bleep is That
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Incrizz(f): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

Don't get it twisted,As much as guys are losing interest in women,that's the same way women are losing interest in men.

They haven't noticed.

The seeds these silly guys on NL are sowing will be fruitless.

Their children will reap a good earth, not a bad one.

Their children will not begin to sleep with animals or have same sex relationship due to lack of perseverance in understanding the opposite sex.

Their females will not think that a sperm bank is better than dealing directly with the males species.

Their females will not shut their minds against intimacy with men preferring deeldoze!

The spirit of the Antichrist is already at work and a lot of you will not allow him use your tongues and hands to type and speak destruction into humanity!!!!

Cc: Ubunja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ishilove:
You're a kid.

End of
...Story
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaychubi:

Y are u telling the whole world abt ur private decision

Actually no one cares whether u are alive or dead
then who actually care about your existence or non existence here either?? you could have just walk away bit your red brain allowed you mess urself up in a forum fool.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by funkymatics(f): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
if you know how happy some couples are to be married you will regret making that vow. what I do is to pray for God's leading and trust him for a good marital story and that is what I will tell to people like you to encourage them
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by jaychubi: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
then who actually care about your existence or non existence here either?? you could have just walk away bit your red brain allowed you mess urself up in a forum fool.

Mumu u dnt want to marry sooo what nobody care

Jst tell us u r gay n stop beating abt d bush silly maggot angry angry angry

U r telling us so we can clap for u foolish idiot
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2017
jaychubi:

Mumu u dnt want to marry sooo what nobody care

Jst tell us u r gay n stop beating abt d bush silly thing angry angry angry

U r telling us so we can clap for u foolish idiot
yes am gay come and suck pur dick slowpoke lol

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Afhounja(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy,

This is what is called hypergamy and it is present in ALL women. Any man who is aware of this and still gets married to a woman (especially in these modern times) is a big FOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Mabelenena(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
I'm also in my 20's and also made a vow to myself never 2 get married to any man in future, my own reason is because of da way i see men treat da women so badly that discourages me about marriage but i realised that it was a stupid and senseless decision i made i was just angry about the realities of life and when time comes for me to get married mine would be better i pray and believe God wud give me a good husband but 1st i have to live a good life too.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
OrestesDante:
...Story
QED
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by frubben(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Tomreed(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wow..... Thought I was the only one with the same idea(not the view though). :-/

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by lizzlix(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:
Who your marry EPP?
Better look for premier cool E dey good for masturbation

Yes, even Guardiola and man city players don confirm am

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Skmoda360(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op you need to make friends with girls and know some' about them.....they are wired in both postive and negative ways...forget abt whether most of em have treated you bad, shit happens....funny enough my crazy ex got married today and i called to congratulate her and she was like wow....so guy move on, look ahead better girls abound ..mizzbouqui over to you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Skmoda360(m): 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Guy correct girls still plenty joor.....mizzbouqui just turn ghost all of a sudden....my nairaland crush......
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:
Who your marry EPP?
Better look for premier cool E dey good for masturbation
Men,u gat no chill.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ikp120(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
cummando:
Who your marry EPP?

Better look for premier cool
E dey good for masturbation
So marriage is now a guarantee for sex? undecided You must be a teenager! angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Tex42(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
AuntyLaide:
Most people don't know what they want in a relationship they rush in and rush out of it. Understanding one another matters a lot, yet you can't understand one another without being friends first. Love your friend!
what is there to understand, the fact that his partner cheated? Pls tell me...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Goddard(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
The question is this; for how long do you intend to remain single?

Your decision is not the best at all if you're still interested in getting married.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by betwithblaze: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided
You are rude

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ikp120(m): 9:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
Same here man! I keep telling my people the same thing at any opportunity I have.

I can't afford a liability please o. angry

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by blessyn50(f): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
B patient there's a good lady fir every man..
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by gazlyn(f): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
hmmmmmm!
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by YelloweWest: 11:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Never called you a mom. I said a bitch.
Mom & Bitch never mix. I know a yellowewestly bitch when I see one. Lol.
Ur mom is the bìtch.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by melanch(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
alexialin:
Op you are still a child.
In life you don't give up. If you give up due to external circumstances, u will become. Miserable in the rest of your life. It's not curse, Pls don't get me wrong. It's pure reality.

You are in your 20s, what have u seen and experienced? I can sense from your write up, u are very emotional, passionate and u love deeply and sincerely but it's also unfortunate uv dated the wrong girls.
I read your thread and I smile. I once thought like you before. I once said to myself and my friends and family. I ain't getting married especially to a nija guy. In fact fucvk! Marriage. And to hell to with Nigerian men cos I was so unfortunate dating the wrong guys. But such experience has made me stronger and wise. NaturallY am. Not a quitter and I hate quitters.
I picked my self up, pampered myself. Gave myself a break to bounce back and I tell u, me that said I will. Never date a Nigerian guy again but only oyibo and will never come. Back to this country if I travel.

Is now deep in love with a good caring Nigerian guy, I didn't allow my past affect our relationship. I gave him benefit of doubt, opened up. My heart and sad experiences to him. He understood and infact he has also gone thru some hurts in his life too.
We both understand ourselves and we are positive about the future and hope for the best.

Me o! Honestly I can't quit in life. And I can't quit to love and care once more. I can't quit mehn! No matter what.
cheesy
Pick yourself up and believe the right time and right person will. Come. Your path but in the mean time focus on your career and family.
Simple.

Life is tough. But we can't give up while we are still Alive

You are in love. I pray ur eyes no go clear soon. Maybe someday, you will come around n read to ursef what you just wrote. I pray you won't ask yourself why you've bn this.... (i keep the word to myself and wish u good luck)
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
melanch:

You are in love. I pray ur eyes no go clear soon. Maybe someday, you will come around n read to ursef what you just wrote. I pray you won't ask yourself why you've bn this.... (i keep the word to myself and wish u good luck)

Yes am in love and it's not a crime nor a bad thing to fall in love.

I won't say because of my past experiences, I will give up on love and relationships.
Who am I fooling if I result to such? Myself.

Am a risk taker and am no quitter.

Live is too short to brood in depression. I reject such.

Am stronger emotionally.. So don't worry. I will be fine.

And keep your luck, I don't need it.

Am perfectly grounded.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by deribigbe(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
Life Is Good!!!

You are on your own..... OYO
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DavidEsq(m): 12:20am On Oct 08, 2017
C
luminouz:

DAT one beta na...
D day I started fearing dem was I was fvcking one n her phone rang...her pastor bf asked if she was still fasting n praying sha (around 5pm)... She was like yes..but the yes was coming out like yyyee..ssssss....oh...yesss...ssssssss...cuz I was firing better doggy.....d guy was like what happened? U won't believe she said she dey church n she was catching revelations!!!! shocked shocked shocked
I was like WTF Choir mistress too??

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Teespice(f): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2017
please, drink several cups of cold water.

you will be fine.

there are good marriages these days. the people getting married almost every weekend, are they men, women or ghosts?

smh.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by emelda86(f): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2017
Montez90:
drop this African mentality thingy Biko

Which African mentality thingy abeg!!! abi u no sabi understand simple sentence tongue
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by BABYOLICO(f): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2017
SAVE_THE_MOSQUITO'S
Just because a mosquito bit you, all you could do is kill.....
1 Do you ever think if its an orphan mosquito??
2 Or a motherless baby mosquito that desperately needs to feed??
3 Or a poor mosquito who has been ignored by the rich in the land of the mosquitoes??
4 Or a maid mosquito that has been chased away??
5 What if the mosquito caught its wife with its best friend and needed to get drunk??
6 Or mosquito that had a recent breakup and its heart broken...Do yu think of that??
No...no..no your blood is more important... You only think about yourself...Wicked people ���
#Mosquito_right_activist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.