Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36865 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Virtualaccounts: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your choice, your business.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Lomprico2: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hehehehe! Small pikin! cheesy
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Vicargeneral(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Look unto God, He still cares. Stop fornicating and cheating too. Wish you well
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
just passing by...hope i didnt step on ur posts
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by kdfinest(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided
lols dont take it personal na, most ladies aint loyal dis day and the guy just want to himself from some crazy drama u know.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by slydog(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
AuntyLaide:
Most people don't know what they want in a relationship they rush in and rush out of it. Understanding one another matters a lot, yet you can't understand one another without being friends first. Love your friend!

What is this thing about being friends first, a lady I intend settling down with despite knowing for over three months says we should be friends first, I mean I'm not saying let's get married next month, I'm saying let's take it up a bit, let's date and see where it goes, she's asking for another three months of friendship, for what Pls?

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Ojuororun(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

e no even consciene me dat is him own cup of water grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ivolt: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Who cares ?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Is that so?
lol...yes, it IS so. tongue
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by TimeMod1: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
YelloweWest:
How old are u?
He is 27. Are you a cougar?.
Since OP is made up his mind on women his age, he prolly could make do a cougar. Lol.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided

Please na ! Lets join hands together and beg him. pleeeease.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by imustsaymymindo: 4:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

Your previous experiences has turned you to a fearful person. You are to learn from experiences not develop fear out of them. Keep trying, bro.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by fidelson(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
My bother na only God dey give you wife, most times we don't seek his face before going into a relationship. I am a living testimony i got married recently to a lady destined for me. I had break ups that i don't want to go into bt each of them ended with either greed, unfaithfulness, anger or impatient (I don't want to remember the ones i saw through sch 3 of them). My last Ex got married DEC last year, she accepted a proposal right under my roof around Aug last year with the excuse of she is under pressure. I was mad, my friends made mockery of me, girls i turned down during my relationship made fun of me. As God will have it i moved on, i kept praying & trusting him. He never fails, he will never fail u, trust in him, have an encounter with him & he will give you the right person. If you marry ur destined soul mate happiness awaits you. But if u marry cos of beauty, fame, education, with time these tins will fail & that marriage could crash. 1 more tin God gave me a beautiful, caring, gentle & God fearing wife. I have never met any1 like her. Everyday i wake i thank God for my lovely wife. So don't give up keep praying

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Your problem dey for your back
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by futurism: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
There are still decent ladies Bro.....I guess ur always going for d well endowed lady......mind u....dose tinz don't last
lwkmd... Those things don't last. Chai. Actually those ones allow their beauty and male attraction to get a better hold of them and lost their sense of balance.

Once dem see guys they drool over them, they feel they are on top of the world...
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Firstcitizen: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

Good decision bro. Forget the imbecilic comments here. Good decision.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Good decision bro. Forget the imbecilic comments here. Good decision.
lol
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
Bro I feel you 100,women nowadays ain't won't dying for,I had my own bitter lesson today,I will advice any guy that is in a relationship not to continue with the mindset of 50/50 love,by default this girls put in 20 at most,have a spare GF,don't put all your eggs in one basket,don't play the fool by believing anything a woman tell you because they only say things for the moment.having a baby mama to please the parent doesnt seem like a bad idea the more I think about it this days.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by prolifik83(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

Chai, See as women won give you high BP, brother Love is an Illusion it does not exist. I'm afraid of marriage because I'm afraid someone might want me because of who I am instead of because they loved me ... I wouldn't go rushing into anything unexpected, but I do think a great deal about this. No Money No Honey.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by YelloweWest: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
He is 27. Are you a cougar?.
Since OP is made up his mind on women his age, he prolly could make do a cougar. Lol.
If it isn't the old bìtch boy son of a whoŕe...

You really make my time here on nl enjoyable.

FYI: I'm 29.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by luminouz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Yet to make a vow tho but these excuses called men make marriage undesirable. undecided undecided
Cmon!
The guy is deeply hurt you know
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by KKKWHITE(m): 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

slay queen spotted
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by JuicyStar: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Firstly, it's a very wrong believe that you can satisfy "all" your partners needs. Just pray to find someone that is content. Secondly, you are still young so it's too early to say u won't marry again.

Op, who told you that those that are successfully married didn't have a bad relationship in the past.

Keep ur mind open and expect the best next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by FisifunKododada: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
You made some great points

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by collinsJn(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
You 're Still In Ur Early Twenties. So u 're Still a Kid. Whatever U "re Thinking Nw... To Me Is Considered Childish.

Come Bck Here With This Shit when U Get to Early Thirties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by MsFaith: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

Stop dating slayers, there are many descent looking ladies out there, cool headed too. Go for them. Whoever you date must not be very beautiful. There are many good girls out there that what they want is relationship/marriage and not richer men

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Ceede: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

Mr Opp, can you swear if you have neva break any woman's heart? If u can ans that then.....Karma is wiked. Relax
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by AerialMapper: 5:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
Don’t take the evil of one to make you miss out the joy of loving and being loved. If some people narrate what they’ve gone through in the hands of girls, you’ll realize that you are not alone. Don’t be hard on your self just focus on being the best you can be and you’ll find someone who’ll love you for you.
Let me share a real life experience and I’ll be brief. I was in a 2 and a half year relationship with a girl who I knew didn’t love me the way I loved her but I stuck in hoping one day it will be returned. Name it, I bought it but it didn’t change a thing. Late last year I found her diary revealing she was in a relationship with some guy but I didn’t do a thing about it. At the time, she was living in my house cos she was doing her Industrial Training so I just kept all I knew inside and allowed her finish her IT and leave my house. 3 months later, I heard she was 6 months pregnant for the guy. She was actually living in my house when she was carrying his baby.
With this experience, I should hate women but I knew I was the one at fault. I saw the signs but I ignored them.
So I changed me, I focused on living and enjoying my live.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by TimeMod1: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
YelloweWest:

If it isn't the old bìtch boy son of a whoŕe...

You really make my time here on nl enjoyable.

FYI: I'm 29.
Morrafucka lying bitch!
29 yrs whoring experience. A huge legacy to your daughters.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by sandland: 5:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
so how is this our business.
your life ,your choice.

If you are a woman then it is your business. Because it is women that is making The boy to cry.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DavidEsq(m): 5:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Shesweetdie:

Awwwww!!! this is so romantic, don't worry I don't want Ferrari.just ur luv kiss
Is dah so?

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by YelloweWest: 5:14pm On Oct 07, 2017
TimeMod1:
Morrafucka lying bitch!
29 yrs whoring experience. A huge legacy to your daughters.
I ain't your mom boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.