Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (36861 Views)

Emotional Story Of A Man Who Vowed Never To Give Up On His Dying Girlfriend / Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Adaumunocha:
OK oo
stay safe smiley
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

""and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen""

This is the only problem u have.

U don't treat women like that.

And u make sure u don't gll deeply in luv cuz ur not stupid.

Thanks me later.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by johnstar(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
linearity:

Abi oh! I no come know wetin come concern me on top of anoda man marriage dilemma or lacks thereof.

I beg I go find place wey dey stream 9ja World Cup qualifying match jare. Hope say Super Eagles go win oh, becos that one go concern man picking as per bragging rights sha.

Baba i stake high for dat.match oo

Make dm win ooo
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ochardbaby(m): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=dacblogger post=61190566]

I don't need guys to protect me from anyone...

If a man hits me on the street,I will make sure one of us leaves there in a body bag.

Without money no protection is needed lol,with money protection is guaranteed.

How can a man driving EOD hits a guy in a bentley mulsanne?
(1) Police
(2) area guys
(3) okada guys
(4) area bros
(5) students coming home from school
(6) your friends inside the EOD
(7) the blind beggars all of them go beat you and send you to the body bag faster than your imagination!

Real men don't fight that way again bros,$£¥£ is the champion.

When Anthony Joshua,see Mayweather bodyguards him body dey chil,Shoe gets size!
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by moststylish(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2017
AerialMapper:
Don’t take the evil of one to make you miss out the joy of loving and being loved. If some people narrate what they’ve gone through in the hands of girls, you’ll realize that you are not alone. Don’t be hard on your self just focus on being the best you can be and you’ll find someone who’ll love you for you.
Let me share a real life experience and I’ll be brief. I was in a 2 and a half year relationship with a girl who I knew didn’t love me the way I loved her but I stuck in hoping one day it will be returned. Name it, I bought it but it didn’t change a thing. Late last year I found her diary revealing she was in a relationship with some guy but I didn’t do a thing about it. At the time, she was living in my house cos she was doing her Industrial Training so I just kept all I knew inside and allowed her finish her IT and leave my house. 3 months later, I heard she was 6 months pregnant for the guy. She was actually living in my house when she was carrying his baby.
With this experience, I should hate women but I knew I was the one at fault. I saw the signs but I ignored them.
So I changed me, I focused on living and enjoying my live.
damn, when we thought we have seen it all

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Olumaeme: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
Best of luck to you.... Its your right!
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by tishbite41(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:
We are not bothered what you choose to do with your life...

You are not the only guy on earth. undecided
real talk

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by robo01(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

lols e pain u
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
My son you are still tender to know everything about women and life.I will continue to teach you till you grew up.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

If a man hits me on the street,I will make sure one of us leaves there in a body bag.
Don't get it twisted,As much as guys are losing interest in women,that's the same way women are losing interest in men.

We've all been cheated on Buh that won't stop me from getting married cos clearly all guys are not the same,that was the message I was trying to pass across to the O.p.
body bag a man and you go to jail. women of this generation are unmarriageable and I'm fully in support of op,I don't believe there is any sin in that if we treat y'all like rags and dump your filthy whoring asses and decide not to marry y'all. women are only useful for child production and sexual satisfaction and we can always get that as men

5 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....
I created this thread to bring myself out of the dark instead of hurting my self with ignorance. I've been in couple of relationship that didn't just work out, unfortunately one or two things will terminate it especially (cheating&greed) from my boo. it has become so rampant and almost normal in our world today where you see spouse cheating on each other...tho am young in my 20s really don't know much about marriage. but i definitely know if I will have a good wife and happy family in the future, the foundation starts now.
But this our babes (aka slayers) won't even allow someone to be confident in them. As a guy personally, am very emotional and I have a sensitive and fragile heart. now imagine that I'm dating a lady and fell deeply in love with her, provide all her needs, treat her like a queen, and at the end, she cheated because she saw another guy somewhere with Range sports even tho am still managing my E.o.d Honda accord and eventually dump me for him after all her love confession for me before meeting the new guy, now if you experience this shyt 4/5 times, won't you get fed up and decide to be on your own? but of course our mum won't be happy because she wants grandchildren, then I give it a 2nd thought but I can't just sacrifice my happiness because I want to please my parents..... How will it feel if you find out that your wife and mother of your children is a "runs babe" somewhere, well as a matter if fact, I gave vowed never to dip a ring in any woman's finger......I know people will say I'm ignorant or ion know what am saying or am a kid or whatever!!! i really don't care!
I will remind them failed marriage which might cause depression, high BP, e.t.c.. is among the 1000 ways to die (untimely) yes!!quote me anywhere and am not ready to die because of a woman that doesn't deserve me.

#note# this thread is unisex not male only I used myself because am a male. thank u!!!

Find a couple in a long marriage. I mean 30/40/50 years, not the 5 months marriage of these days. Make friends with them and seek their guidance.

I have the secret but I've expressed them on here before and have been called a knuckle-dragging troglodyte for them. So I'll keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Analysiscorner: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Very very rare to see a woman who will love you through thick and thin. I don't mean who would still be answering your wife, but rather who knows that marriage is about two persons who chose to love each other despite all the inadequacies.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
amnesty7:
How sweet it is to be young and foolish! You have been created by the Almighty God to marry. Even those self-deceiving, so-called holy ppl that deny their nature and refuse to marry, you don't know what they do behind closed doors.
who are you to preach? is it by force to marry? lots of married people will go to hell and lots of single people will go to heaven . females are extremely condemned in this generation for any right thinking to marry them . what if we your marriage leads to you being poisoned or your early death,do you think your accumulated sins would be forgiven because you married? Africans should stay of these mentalities joor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by castro316: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

I Was about to ignore your tread but with the. Way people are blasting you, I have sort to give you encouragement. Look one thing that a man must learn to take is pain and secondly, you need to understand that any lady who looks after other guys was never for you. 
You need to stop chasing girls or beg for llove. If you relax, the right kind of girl will come. You say that you are sensitive. It means you can tell if a lady likes you or not. 
Llastly, you can't tell me there are no girls who don't like you there. Try being friends with them for a start then move higher for bigger fish. Okay?
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by DkJay: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op, you need to know yourself first. When you know the kind of person you are, you won't keep going for girls who would break your heart.

Besides, not all girls leave you because of money. There could be some bad characteristics you exhibit unknowingly.

Know yourself. Understand who you are. Be proud of how you were created and this confidence would attract the right women into your life
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ubunja(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

Don't get it twisted,As much as guys are losing interest in women,that's the same way women are losing interest in men.

We've all been cheated on Buh that won't stop me from getting married cos clearly all guys are not the same,that was the message I was trying to pass across to the O.p.
There you go with your stupid "Girl Power" you think you can fight a man one on one?please! No man has ever fought against a woman the way he fights with another man.just coz your BF does nothing when you slap him don't think a fist won't come at you at 100m/h when you slap a man that has decided to treat you like a man. You listen to beyonce way too much and u let films like Wonderwoman screw with your perception of reality.
You say women can walk away from men?LOL!When women walk away from men you change nothing coz women contribute so little to society as a group.(Yet they consume the most products!!) When men walk away however the whole system crashes,coz everything men do its to impress women!men become engineers soldiers politicians bankers musicians all to impress women and get laid.and businesses rely on men spending to impress women,if u think I'm talking empty words go to a batchelor's flat and see how empty it is!! Only a stove,bed and laptop. Guys live cheap.but when there is a woman involved,guys spend...new curtains,tables,carpets,ironing boards ,microwaves etc.!society NEEDS men doing everything to please women. When that stops society stops developing.like I said YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ECONOMICS OF DESIRE.when men walk away from women kiss goodbye those "Ladies Free" nights at clubs coz they rely on men paying a little more to meet women.Kiss goodbye to simps in your friendzones that are helping you coz they think one day they will earn the right to have sex with you.I could go on.there is no scenario where men walking away from women isn't a disaster for women. Even the Bible says a time is coming when a group of women will beg for a man's surname even thou they can support themselves.Romance is a business,men are the customers and women are the product.its all about selling women to men,that's Y they say SEX SELLS.

11 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Montez90: 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
emelda86:
U never serious na...I never bothered ready this cum

U are in your twenties & spewing trash
drop this African mentality thingy Biko

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by silkytouch(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided

angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Ishilove: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
You're a kid.

End of
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by FarmTech(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
Life without Christ is misery. So first and foremost, I advise u to submit your whole life to Christ and allow the bible to guide ur thoughts and actions. That way u wont go chasing after slay queens. A woman that fears God is to be praised. Marriage is nt child's play. U need serious prayer b4 u even decide if u are to start searching. Get close to God and he will reveal things to u thru ur dream.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by NSK4U(m): 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
hard truth is that you can never find a perfect lady or man for marriage and having more than one sexual partner or cheating as some may say is in almost everybody's DNA, so if u need wife, get one, be romantic and give her good sex life by trying different styles. with the money you already have plus if u can perform up to pass mark on bed, then u have nothing serious to worry but if u can't, please give her chance to enjoy this life to her satisfaction.........

Do your Registration and Training for all
INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL,
IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to
America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before
you pay} from our clients that wish to go on
vacation, work, or visit any of the
aforementioned countries and more. for further
info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
Op you are still a child.
In life you don't give up. If you give up due to external circumstances, u will become. Miserable in the rest of your life. It's not curse, Pls don't get me wrong. It's pure reality.

You are in your 20s, what have u seen and experienced? I can sense from your write up, u are very emotional, passionate and u love deeply and sincerely but it's also unfortunate uv dated the wrong girls.
I read your thread and I smile. I once thought like you before. I once said to myself and my friends and family. I ain't getting married especially to a nija guy. In fact fucvk! Marriage. And to hell to with Nigerian men cos I was so unfortunate dating the wrong guys. But such experience has made me stronger and wise. NaturallY am. Not a quitter and I hate quitters.
I picked my self up, pampered myself. Gave myself a break to bounce back and I tell u, me that said I will. Never date a Nigerian guy again but only oyibo and will never come. Back to this country if I travel.

Is now deep in love with a good caring Nigerian guy, I didn't allow my past affect our relationship. I gave him benefit of doubt, opened up. My heart and sad experiences to him. He understood and infact he has also gone thru some hurts in his life too.
We both understand ourselves and we are positive about the future and hope for the best.

Me o! Honestly I can't quit in life. And I can't quit to love and care once more. I can't quit mehn! No matter what.
cheesy
Pick yourself up and believe the right time and right person will. Come. Your path but in the mean time focus on your career and family.
Simple.

Life is tough. But we can't give up while we are still Alive

1 Like

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by zamirikpo(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:
You are in your 20,s
Take it early twenties from ur post... so how many ladies have you dated to come to this conclusion
Anyway it’s your business NOBODY will beg you.. grow a pair of manly balls and move on it’s pathethic, to say just because u attracted a few slays or wtever u call dem .... the whole female race is condemned undecided

Shut up.

If u don't have something meaningful to say

Next

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by blaqroy: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Women don suffer
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2017
cruchenutii:

Please na ! Lets join hands together and beg him. pleeeease.
Lol u no well o
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
marriage is not for everyone...keep making cool money and get a surrogate to bore u a boy kid ... pay her off... get a side chick to occupy space when u re hörny... replace her with another when u are tired... u keep going until u are 60 ... and then get married to anyone when u are sure u are close to ur grave. Remember to write & assign the final will in ur boys name...hehe

&

The ting goes SKRRRRRAH
PA PA KA KA KA
SKIDIKI PA PA
And a PU PU DRRR BOOM
SKYAA
DU DU KU KU TUN TUN
POOM POOM »

4 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by jaychubi: 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

Y are u telling the whole world abt ur private decision

Actually no one cares whether u are alive or dead
Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by ikevictor: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
Why do people blame this young man simply because he shared HIS experiences, HIS fears and HIS decisions?

Can people please mind their business in this goddamned country

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by Wolexdey(m): 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
dacblogger:

This is a silly statement...

For me to say this to you mean you're very Pathetic...

Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) by mrdino(m): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
praiseneofingz:
Good day NLS ....

I think the problem is with your choice of women. You cannot date a slay mama / slay girl, a club girl, or immature lady and expect her to be faithful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine / What To Do If A Lady Asks For Money For Data Or Changing Of Phones - Reno Omokri / Why Are Young Girls Rushing To Marry Lately?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.