Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? (31751 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
missyb08:

well outta dah 2% , my friends, my sis n I are part

lol..nice.your man will surely love you and you guys will be together forever
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
luminouz:

shocked shocked shocked
Hey!!! What happened??
Did someone hurt u?? shocked
Nepa. angry

OliviaPope:
You killed it.
Thanks ma'am.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Klington: 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
So far he's not going to be asking me for money then I'm good because I won't disturb him either.
For ur plastic mind

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by makydebbie(f): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
emusmithy:

I'm from Volta region too grin
Na so. Where in volta?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mrphysics(m): 10:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
supersystemsnig:

As for me, my kind of bae must be intelligent, warm in heart, not proud, not arrogant, lover of God, nature,people, pretty comes last, if you give me this, i'm okay briov
You already have what you are looking for. I just need a fair lady that will be thinking straight. Someone that thinks creatively and understands there is a purpose for everything. I don't like someone that will be looking for a reason to do something but the purpose of doing it. This is just want I need. Fair, and one that thinks clearly
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by cristianisraeli: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrphysics:

This is great.

Thanks for the advise. When i gain admission into the university, I will always remember your advise

lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
as in if he no get money make he hide hin face
lol funny i love that white top are u d one deir
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by femison32(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2017
UyiIredia:

*clears throat*
date broke guys with potential not just any guy
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't blame you for this statement. My type is truly rare to find. No point arguing with you.
ily
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
highchief1:
god bless u u will c ur children's children o

Broke guy spotted lol
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by missyb08(f): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
cristianisraeli:

lol..nice.your man will surely love you and you guys will be together forever
Amen oooooo
thanks, same wishes

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
See what buhari have caused
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=makydebbie post=61206470]Nepa.

Lmaooooooo!!!
*sighs* I thought something worse happened... Don't go scaring me like DAT again
NEPA will get better sha grin wink
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
She might love you genuinely from the jump but when you can’t even load your phone to call her frequently she will reconsider.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Hey guys, any girl that tells you she can don't believe. Talking from experience.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by wabinz(m): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
I don't blame you for this statement. My type is truly rare to find. No point arguing with you.

dont mind him.. we can be together right?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Na so. Where in volta?

Jus kidding...Precisely Dominase. I guess it's in Cape Coast or so right?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
What I want to know is that will I be dating money or the person?
thank you my sister
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by phintohlar(f): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
lol funny i love that white top are u d one deir
which white top please?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by SirLakes: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Wetin broke guy wan use relationship do

You'll be damn useless to her and she's gonna frustrate ya life

No money no love
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
With the situation in Nigeria Money will buy love.. and most ladies , nw they prefer marry money than man... undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
sunshineG:
hope for broke guys like me have arrived grin
thank you, you just took it out of my mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by nattyGENT: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:
babe everything about you depicts a high class lady. They are ladies like that but not you

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by UyiIredia(m): 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
QueenMarvella:
Why won't he have money in the first place?.

U sure say u dey Nigeria?
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
phintohlar:
which white top please?
lol dont mind me dear is a mistake how you in btw
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by melanch(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Rokia2:

How do you know your type is rare. All this narcissistic beings.
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by godofuck231: 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No offense BUT I CANT.. especially those brokeazz forming posh undecided

Marry me na am broke and I wear rubber tyre shoes grin
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Draei: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2017
Huee:
Well...
He has to have something and be ambitious also. He should have goals and work towards each one.
Why don't you just pile up all these as assignments
to him cuz you're his school teacher. Gibberish!
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Huee(f): 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
Draei:

Why don't you just pile up all these as assignments
to him cuz you're his school teacher. Gibberish!
You didn't have to quote me...
Clearly unnecessary
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by pu7pl3(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Spoilt guy
Can u date a broke girl... well I guess most guys will say know
Cause it will be an expensive relationship for the guy .. grin

Na so one girl was telling me about her new boo .. the first thing she used to describe him was “oh he works with Shell” anyway we ain’t friends no more ... grin friends like that will steal from me can’t risk it

Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by lilnick(m): 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
This question is silly and stupid. It's like asking me whether I will marry a girl who I know can't bear kids.. I'm a guy ohh
Re: Can You Date A Guy Who Doesn't Have Money? by Draei: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Huee:

You didn't have to quote me...
Clearly unnecessary
Well, i had to single you out. #My decision.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / Nairaland Couples' Competition (NCC) 2014 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.