Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40978 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Lordygram can testify that mi kin paro.cheesy

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Of everyone, you chose prophet Lai! shocked
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Thanks paddy
Blackhawk01:

Awwwwwwwnnnn, fine boy. I like the second pinshure. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 6:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Did you sleep at all?

For few hours cry cry

My eyes are suffering for it now. cry angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Eat what? shocked shocked

I did just that, now my battery is low. angry cry

Goodmorning, Samurai.
Eat exclusively kpomor... Dont worry nepa gat your back.. Great morning to you...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Lordygrm can testify that mi kin paro.cheesy
Tgoddess,, eh kharo...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Of everyone, you chose prophet Lai! shocked
Idi ti mo fi mu niyen.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by player007(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Too much juice sir... mehn owerri ladies are in trouble.

Them tell you say Owerri girls no get taste?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Tgoddess,, eh kharo...
Saint saint,shey wa alright?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 19, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Queensekxy,pls upload the other pictures.cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2017
Dasherz:
and some of these faces will go on a thread to call a girl ugly? .. shuuu your conscience should be choking you out now

I'm still looking out for that one picture wink
Joke apart and to be sincere,, Guys in romanceland are good, though some do bash ladies but one thing you cant take away from the pictures that have been uploaded is that apart from the beautiful ladies, the guys too are handsome..... say the truth na... Let us be realistic, even some of the guys are way more handsome than some real life boyfriend of some nairaland ladies.. and thats a fact... Good morning...

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 19, 2017
player007:

Them tell you say Owerri girls no get taste?
I dont understand...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by player007(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Me myself and I.

6 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Saint saint,shey wa alright?
yeah i am 100% legit... why you nor show ur face?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Beard gang

5 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2017
LizardSquad:
here's mine
even my heart skipped.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2017
damn, would really love to upload mine so makydebbie would know how handsome her bobo looks...but for the past two years some people have been looking for me to slain, don't wanna aid them in their search... nice pics so far from you all that uploaded
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

na true joortongue cheesy
Yesso, ahbi you see any fine boy?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by rawpadgin(m): 6:52am On Oct 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
So, na you be this oga? cheesy
grin grin grin

Wetin man go do no? cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
you have a brother called Victor?
nah..jst a friend
.whats his surname?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
yeah i am 100% legit... why you nor show ur face?
Don't want to be recognized.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Fine boy, can we marry this saturday? kiss
grin Be deceiving me o

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by rawpadgin(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

So sweet I love my shorty
grin grin grin

Drop ur own as he dey hot
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
player007:
Me myself and I.
Ugh.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
gloria34:
even my heart skipped.
hm..how so?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Neimar: 6:54am On Oct 19, 2017
old pix....
. grin

4 Likes

LizardSquad:
nah..jst a friend
.whats his surname?
Adeyemi I think
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
lies
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

I Stretched undecided

Still Look Much More Better, Handsome and Masculine Than You Do tongue

You stretched? You be giraffe?

I don't understand, is the handsomeness and masculinity determined by the longitude on your neck? cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2017
LizardSquad:
hm..how so?
u are cute, no joke. make i begin gist u o, how is u?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
hmm why!!! you thief person money? you commit crime? you do anything bad? Are u not a student? so your course mates or facebook friends wont recognise you if they see u? lol abeg talk anoda story.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin Be deceiving me o

Thanks dear kiss
Lol, No. I don't sugarcoat.

If I didn't think so, I'd not have bothered quoting you. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (48) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Back Gifts After A Failed Relationship? / Going Through Your Partner's Phone..right Or Wrong? / She Is Pregnant For Another Guy But In Love With Me.. Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.