Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44762 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:23am On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
hmmm when you bring your tractor to a piece of land to ridge, you destroy and disrupt some ants lives without knowing ,right? How do we explain to the ants that it isn't God that is responsible for this ' natural disasters' that are noble deeds to you poor farmers?

The person who brought the tractor to the piece of land is responsible for destroying the ants' lives. Whether he wanted to or not, he is responsible. And that's why there cannot be a God who is not evil or does not allow evil. If there is a God, there won't be evil except and only if the same God is struggling with evil, then why call him God? Albeit there is no God anywhere.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Before we get back to the plane of existence stuff. I want to bring you atheists attention to something:

It is not possible to solve Furthermaths without a basic knowledge of Arithmetics.

I have given you atheists countless examples at the Arithmetic level on the existence of a Creator.

1) The Orphan analogy
2) The Pyramid analogy
3) The Orchestra/Choir-master analogy
4) The Ant-Human analogy
5) The Circle theory
6) How every story must have a starting point.
7) The source of your physical existence; and countless other examples.

If everything at the arithmetic level points to the fact there is a starting point, why can't the same pattern apply at the Furthermaths level?

Or is it because what lies at the Furthermaths level is beyond what a combination of your 5 senses cannot decipher? And because it is beyond your understanding and logic therefore, it does not exist?

Unless you atheists are saying the knowledge of basic Arithmetics is irrelevant to understanding Maths and FurtherMaths.

Are atheists doomed to be stuck on a level of knowledge limited to their five senses alone? If so, I'd rather be an idol worshiper than an Atheist, because it seems to me the mind of an Atheist is as closed as a granite rock.

I recall you said ants understand human beings in their own way, but my question is...the way ants understand humans and the way a human understands itself, between the ant and the Human...who has a more accurate understanding?

Just for the records Akin1212, digest what I just quoted now and tell me how to solve maths and Furthermaths without knowledge of Arithmetics. Bon-nuit cheesy

Does ur creator have a starting point? How do u know this answer is a yes or no?
How do u know this creator is one and not many?
What comes to ur mind when u imagine this creator that so much exist to u?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:43am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Look, you should have known already that this psychological stressing cannot work on me. I don't know why you cannot see that fact. If you cannot be direct with your answers then there's no point dragging this issue. The only way we can ever have a common ground is not when I accept your ideologies. You cannot force it. Your logic about solving further maths with basic maths doesn't hold water. Be direct with simple answers to my questions, if not, I guess we should forget it. It's obvious you feel threatened by those questions, hence your avoidance to answer them. I have seen how much of a big deal the question re to you, it will crumble all you believe in. It will render invalid your eternal creator and you're trying to avoid that by all means. How can you label yourself a TRUTH SEEKER when you already know what the truth is but you're avoiding it. There's no point dragging with you, my common ground is science oriented, you don't have that.

I asked you to give scientific references, you claim one Stephen Dawkins said something, hell, I care not.
My atheism is strictly based on my own views alone. I decided to be a disbeliever in the existence of any god because I reached that height by my own findings and reality. Nobody influenced me, I have told you the planes of existence is not scientific in any ramification. When you see scientific references that claim the plains of existence exist, quote them here. Before then just provide direct answers to my simple questions and stop dragging your feet here. You're slowing us down.

It appears you are an ignorant atheist, you do not care about the thoughts of a world leading atheist in Stephen Dawkins?

I can't take you to a FurtherMaths class when you are still struggling with arithmetics!

If you are hell bent on staying in the arithmetics class then don't blame yourself when you are stilling struggling with Junior WAEC at 40 when your mates are through with their PhD program.

If you cannot infer the core message from the previous sentence I have bolded then you have successfully confirmed that:

1) Atheists cannot understand anything beyond their 5 senses
2) Atheists are very intelligent to the extent that they do not have inference and deduction skills.

I am through with teaching a Nursery 2 student with PhD topics. Enjoy repeating the class of knowledge where you are stuck.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:50am On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

Does ur creator have a starting point? How do u know this answer is a yes or no?

This will be the last time I will answer your question if you cannot use the basic things of life to understand the complex things.

I have given you countless arithmetical analogies in this thread such that anyone with 5 functioning senses can easily conclude on.

Do you want me to play a video of how everything in the Universe started before you understand?
Did you ask your parents of a video on what they did before you were conceived and birthed?

If you did not ask for these evidence before concluding your parents were your parents, then why is it difficult to conclude everything has a starting point?

This is a public space and you atheists are tempting me to make fun of you. I have not even started with you atheists because I don't think it is worth it pouring water on a stone with the expectation that it would absorb it like a sponge.

I am tired to using an atheist's basket-like brain to fetch water.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

The person who brought the tractor to the piece of land is responsible for destroying the ants' lives. Whether he wanted to or not, he is responsible. And that's why there cannot be a God who is not evil or does not allow evil. If there is a God, there won't be evil except and only if the same God is struggling with evil, then why call him God? Albeit there is no God anywhere.

See the Babacele analogy in this perspective, the wrong choice(s) of a few people can have negative ripple effects over the lives of millions of other people in a few years or thousands of years.

You concluded that the person who brought the tractor to the land should be held responsible, are you therefore subtly agreeing that our current predicament on earth was caused by the wrong choice of a few people in ancient times?

If you think your choices today are inconsequential, wait for a millennium to see the impact of your choices today.

For example, Christians are carrying a Bible whose books were decided by the actions of a few in the Council of Nicaea...and an ignorant Christian will beat his chest that the Bible is TOTALLY COMPLETE with all the TRUTH in the world. undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

Frank317, pardon my previous outburst. But this is my style of doing things. I do not impose my views down on anyone's throat. I will give you clues to the answer because I realized that a man appreciates an answer He arrives at on his own finally...rather than an opinion forced down his throat.

If you think I am a theist...think very hard again, because I have seen life through the eyes of atheism and makes no sense at all (my personal opinion).

The only thing I stand for is TRUTH. And TRUTH is a collection of incontrovertible facts which can be within or beyond your level of reasoning.

Because a TRUTH is beyond my level of reasoning does not mean I should dismiss it as non-existent, and that is my problem with Atheists!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

See the Babacele analogy in this perspective, the wrong choice(s) of a few people can have negative ripple effects over the lives of millions of other people in a few years or thousands of years.

You concluded that the person who brought the tractor to the land should be held responsible, are you therefore subtly agreeing that our current predicament on earth was caused by the wrong choice of a few people in ancient times?

If you think your choices today are inconsequential, wait for a millennium to see the impact of your choices today.

For example, Christians are carrying a Bible whose books were decided by the actions of a few in the Council of Nicaea...and an ignorant Christian will beat his chest that the Bible is TOTALLY COMPLETE with all the TRUTH in the world. undecided

I have known that you don't understand logic but I chose to continue just to see whether you'll fall in line. Logic is simple when the Logician is sincere and plain. Your friend, babacele used a logic that fell back on him. If logic is not true, that's what it does.

You have umpteen times used ants and humans as a logical comparison between humans and your eternal creator. In this case ants to humans, and humans to God. Your friend, simply because you both have same beliefs used the same thing. I will quote his words to expose your cunny skills once again.

Babacele:
hmmm when you bring your tractor to a piece of land to ridge, you destroy and disrupt some ants lives without knowing ,right? How do we explain to the ants that it isn't God that is responsible for this ' natural disasters' that are noble deeds to you poor farmers?

This is out of proportion, way out of proportion. What the basis of the argument here is the tragedies occurring to humans not to ants. Why bring up something illogical? Is this how you people were taught in your religious system? Why are you always looking for ways to dodge the main questions? Are you threatened or something? The statement is a clear fact that God cannot exist, yet you prefer to be adamant and keep talking about vague further mathematics and arithmetics. You must think you are relating to a kid whom your psychological stressing will affect. When you decide to stop repeating the same lines over and over again and start answering thought-provoking questions, we shall continue. Answer the questions directly and stop looking for a way out because there is none.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I have known that you don't understand logic but I chose to continue just to see whether you'll fall in line. Logic is simple when the Logician is sincere and plain. Your friend, babacele used a logic that fell back on him. If logic is not true, that's what it does.

You have umpteen times used ants and humans as a logical comparison between humans and your eternal creator. In this case ants to humans, and humans to God. Your friend, simply because you both have same beliefs used the same thing. I will quote his words to expose your cunny skills once again.

This is out of proportion, way out of proportion. What the basis of the argument here is the tragedies occurring to humans not to ants. Why bring up something illogical? Is this how you people were taught in your religious system? Why are you always looking for ways to dodge the main questions? Are you threatened or something? The statement is a clear fact that God cannot exist, yet you prefer to be adamant and keep talking about vague further mathematics and arithmetics. You must think you are relating to a kid whom your psychological stressing will affect. When you decide to stop repeating the same lines over and over again and start answering thought-provoking questions, we shall continue. Answer the questions directly and stop looking for a way out because there is none.

Dude, I am not defending Babacele. I am only telling you MY PERSPECTIVE of how I saw the analogy. Whether I am right or wrong, I leave TIME to decide that instead of the opinion of an ignorant atheist.

TRUTH always stands the test of time...and the opinion of men on the TRUTH does not change it in anyway.

I am using very basic examples to show you your level of intelligence and you are calling me a cunning dribbler.

The way you think really baffles me
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It appears you are an ignorant atheist, you do not care about the thoughts of a world leading atheist in Stephen Dawkins?

I can't take you to a FurtherMaths class when you are still struggling with arithmetics!

If you are hell bent on staying in the arithmetics class then don't blame yourself when you are stilling struggling with Junior WAEC at 40 when your mates are through with their PhD program.

If you cannot infer the core message from the previous sentence I have bolded then you have successfully confirmed that:

1) Atheists cannot understand anything beyond their 5 senses
2) Atheists are very intelligent to the extent that they do not have inference and deduction skills.

I am through with teaching a Nursery 2 student with PhD topics. Enjoy repeating the class of knowledge where you are stuck.
So I am an ignorant atheist because I do not succumb to the opinions of Dawkins? Do you know how that statement makes you look? I guess you have no idea. Who told you there is a public figure in atheism? Or you think atheism is all about following the opinions of people? It's a shame I read that from you.
This path you have decided to tread will not do you any good. Just answer the questions you are asked already. Your tactics is typical of someone avoiding the truth, how dare you call yourself a truth seeker?
Just take a look at your logic, you even made a very disgusting statement. "Atheist cannot understand anything beyond their 5 sense," Please sir, do you have a sixth sense that is physical? I can name all the senses we have including the pseudoscience ones and none of them can sense your eternal creator.

I should have known we are headed for this because you ar not even scientifically oriented.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Dude, I am not defending Babacele. I am only telling you MY PERSPECTIVE of how I saw the analogy. Whether I am right or wrong, I leave TIME to decide that instead of the opinion of an ignorant atheist.

TRUTH always stands the test of time...and the opinion of men on the TRUTH does not change it in anyway.

I am using very basic examples to show you your level of intelligence and you are calling me a cunning dribbler.

The way you think really baffles me

Ignorant atheist and yet you know nothing of the planes of existence.

I believe I am an ignorant atheist because I refuse to follow Stephen Dawkins grin grin

That's another tactics you want to embrace? Lol

Try something better, What makes Stephen Dawkins the best atheist that all atheists must follow?

I can't help but laugh at your shows just to avoid simple questions, must you go down this lane? Just say you don't know, you really don't have to give up.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

So I am an ignorant atheist because I do not succumb to the opinions of Dawkins? Do you know how that statement makes you look? I guess you have no idea. Who told you there is a public figure in atheism? Or you think atheism is all about following the opinions of people? It's a shame I read that from you.
This path you have decided to tread will not do you any good. Just answer the questions you are asked already. Your tactics is typical of someone avoiding the truth, how dare you call yourself a truth seeker?
Just take a look at your logic, you even made a very disgusting statement. "Atheist cannot understand anything beyond their 5 sense," Please sir, do you have a sixth sense that is physical? I can name all the senses we have including the pseudoscience ones and none of them can sense your eternal creator.

I should have known we are headed for this because you ar not even scientifically oriented.

There are levels of Truth that goes beyond logic and you need intuition to help you. But it seems at the busstop of logic. Get a spare tire for your bus and move on with life. Have an open mind because the science that you rely on does not have all the answers to life.

The TRUTH goes way beyond Science and Logic...Wake up!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:34am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Ask Google for the meaning of 6th sense and stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

There are levels of Truth that goes beyond logic and you need intuition to help you. But it seems at the busstop of logic. Get a spare tire for your bus and move on with life. Have an open mind because the science that you rely on does not have all the answers to life.

The TRUTH goes way beyond Science and Logic...Wake up!

Now you just messed up again brother. You just implied intuition is better than logic. Must you do this to yourself?

Intuition can be 100% wrong, it may be an illusion, a delusion. Logic, on the other hand, can never be wrong. If it is not logical, then throw it away. If you're not going to speak based on logic, then CASE CLOSED.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:38am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Ask Google for the meaning of 6th sense and stop displaying your ignorance in a public forum.

I cannot ask google what I know, I guess you should ask Google instead. There is no sixth sense. But I am not going to lecture you on that, help yourself. Google is at your fingertip.

In case you can't find answers on google, come back for lectures.
Meanwhile, answer the simple questions put to you or CASE CLOSED.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:39am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Now you just messed up again brother. You just implied intuition is better than logic. Must you do this to yourself?

Intuition can be 100% wrong, it may be an illusion, a delusion. Logic, on the other hand, can never be wrong. If it is not logical, then throw it away. If you're not going to speak based on logic, then CASE CLOSED.

Please go and Google on which is more powerful, intuition or logic? Both are relevant as you need to combine them before arriving at a conclusion, but one is a step ahead of the other in terms of intelligence.

Enter Google and search. Runaway atheist wey wan close case prematurely
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Please go and Google on which is more powerful, intuition or logic? Both are relevant, but one is a step ahead of the other in terms of intelligence.

Enter Google and search. Runaway atheist wey wan close case prematurely

LoL, did you just say I am closing the case prematurely? No, I am busy. I cannot keep going back and forth with someone who cannot answer a simple direct question. It's been over 24 hours you have been avoiding answering just one question. That's really surprising.

Intuition is nonsense, intuition is based on the chance you are right and a chance you're wrong. Tell me is that what you want or you want Logic which tells you what is and what is not?

You seem to be so intuitive, no wonder you believe so much in a creator who cannot stop evil from happening, or better still a creator who is evil itself. You are not really helping further discussions by avoiding to answer the questions put to you. So, Case Closed
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

LoL, did you just say I am closing the case prematurely? No, I am busy. I cannot keep going back and forth with someone who cannot answer a simple direct question. It's been over 24 hours you have been avoiding answering just one question. That's really surprising.

Intuition is nonsense, intuition is based on the chance you are right and a chance you're wrong. Tell me is that what you want or you want Logic which tells you what is and what is not?

You seem to be so intuitive, no wonder you believe so much in a creator who cannot stop evil from happening, or better still a creator who is evil itself. You are not really helping further discussions by avoiding to answer the questions put to you. So, Case Closed

Since you are eager to close this case, I will unleash a few weapons in my arsenal to destroy this argument once and for all. I can see your atheistic pride on the line.

Just give me a few minutes.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Since you are eager to close this case, I will unleash a few weapons in my arsenal to destroy this argument once and for all. I can see your atheistic pride on the line.

Just give me a few minutes.

Ensure that your weapons include answers to the questions in focus. That's all you have been avoiding since.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Ensure that your weapons include answers to the questions in focus. That's all you have been avoiding since.

Do I have to bottle feed a fully grown man with milk (direct answers) or do I give him meat and bones?

Kindly declare to the world that you are a full grown man feeding on MILK ALONE.

Just a minute...I'm coming for you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Remember I said Intuition and Logic has to complement each other perfectly well before arriving at a conclusion...therefore;

INTUITION - LOGIC = DELUSION (Religious extremists fall into this category)

LOGIC - INTUITION = LIMITED KNOWLEDGE/NARROW MINDSET (Atheistic morons falls into this category)

INTUITION + LOGIC = INSIGHT (Enlightened people fall into this category)

If you do not have the right blend of logic and intuition, you will slip in between these categories.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Read this up on what intuition (sixth sense) is about;

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without proof, evidence, or conscious reasoning, or without understanding how the knowledge was acquired...continue reading with the link below from wikipedia;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition

And please go and argue with wikpedia that they are wrong and you the atheists are always right.

Do you know why I asked how you knew your parents are you parents without DNA tests or Sex clips? You knew it INTUITIVELY before LOGIC followed!!!

I have given you countless arithmetical analogies to stimulate your intuitive reasoning...but see how you are limiting your self to your 5 senses alone as an atheist undecided smh
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:18am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Remember I said Intuition and Logic has to complement each other perfectly well before arriving at a conclusion...therefore;

INTUITION - LOGIC = DELUSION (Religious extremists fall into this category)

LOGIC - INTUITION = LIMITED KNOWLEDGE/NARROW MINDSET (Atheistic morons falls into this category)

INTUITION + LOGIC = INSIGHT (Enlightened people fall into this category)

If you do not have the right blend of logic and intuition, you will slip in between these categories.

If this is coming from you then you fall into the first category. You don't even realize that someone who believes in a God is a THEIST.

You see, I have been asking myself why a self-acclaimed enlightened person is threatened by a simple question. You will really need to stop assuming yourself as enlightened. You don't have logic at all, you are only feeding on your intuitions.

Were you not the one who just claimed I am ignorant because I don't subscribe to Stephen Dawkin's opinions? Where's the logic in that claim?

Oh well, maybe you hid it before you made the statement.

If you know the deep meaning of intuition, you will know it's not something you should subscribe to.

Now read this below. I will ask some more questions but I will still ask the underlying question in focus. We are not going to deviate from that.

To bust your bubble, answer the following

1) Can intuition be wrong?
2) Can Logic be wrong?

Let's see how enlightened you claim you are.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

If this is coming from you then you fall into the first category. You don't even realize that someone who believes in a God is a THEIST.

You see, I have been asking myself why a self-acclaimed enlightened person is threatened by a simple question. You will really need to stop assuming yourself as enlightened. You don't have logic at all, you are only feeding on your intuitions.

Were you not the one who just claimed I am ignorant because I don't subscribe to Stephen Dawkin's opinions? Where's the logic in that claim?

Oh well, maybe you hid it before you made the statement.

If you know the deep meaning of intuition, you will know it's not something you should subscribe to.

Now read this below. I will ask some more questions but I will still ask the underlying question in focus. We are not going to deviate from that.

To bust your bubble, answer the following

1) Can intuition be wrong?
2) Can Logic be wrong?

Let's see how enlightened you claim you are.

Were you blind to the last sentence on what I typed about the right blend of intuition and logic? Only Sages like Buhdda, Confucious and other very few men attained a close to perfect blend.

I am done teaching a Nursery 2 student FurtherMaths. Use my arithmetical analogies to stimulate your intuitive reasoning. You just confirmed earlier that you are stuck to your 5 senses alone as an atheist. I have demonstrated to you how limited your mentality is. Have an open mind.

Have a great day! When I feel like toying around with your mind...I'll be back for you since you are not ready to connect the dots.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Read this up on what intuition (sixth sense) is about;

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without proof, evidence, or conscious reasoning, or without understanding how the knowledge was acquired...continue reading with the link below from wikipedia;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intuition

And please go and argue with wikpedia that they are wrong and you the atheists are always right.

Do you know why I asked how you knew your parents are you parents without DNA tests or Sex clips? You knew it INTUITIVELY before LOGIC followed!!!

I have given you countless arithmetical analogies to stimulate your intuitive reasoning...but see how you are limiting your self to your 5 senses alone as an atheist undecided smh

You see where you failed yourself? are you implying that intuition is the sixth sense? Why tell me to read up on sixth sense when you only posted links to intuition?

You should read up what sixth sense is all about here instead https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/What_is_the_sixth_sense%3F

Remember I told you it is not accepted in science? that is, it is pseudoscience.

This is getting interesting, now answer my questions, all of them.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Were you blind to the last sentence on what I typed about the right blend of intuition and logic? Only Sages like Buhdda, Confucious and other very few men attained a close to perfect blend.

I am done teaching a Nursery 2 student FurtherMaths. Use my arithmetical analogies to stimulate your intuitive reasoning. You just confirmed earlier that you are stuck to your 5 senses alone as an atheist. I have demonstrated to you how limited your mentality is. Have an open mind.

Have a great day! When I feel like toying around with your mind...I'll be back for you since you are not ready to connect the dots.

Run run run, Buddha, Confucious, now you are coming out gradually. Are these the people you subscribe to?

A Phd student that could not answer a nursery 2 student's questions. grin grin grin
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You see where you failed yourself? are you implying that intuition is the sixth sense? Why tell me to read up on sixth sense when you only posted links to intuition?

You should read up what sixth sense is all about here instead https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/What_is_the_sixth_sense%3F

Remember I told you it is not accepted in science? that is, it is pseudoscience.

This is getting interesting, now answer my questions, all of them.

Does Science have the answer to everything? Be driving with KEKE NAPEP SCIENCE na...as long as you are making progress sha... that is what counts.

Just tell me how Science has demystified the Instincts of man...and knowledge acquired through Insticts...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Run run run, Buddha, Confucious, now you are coming out gradually. Are these the people you subscribe to?

Common sense should tell you to learn from wise people if you want to be wise. Pick out the relevant things that will make you an asset to Humanity and move on.

But let me guess...you are an atheist that knows it all through science right? undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:28am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Does Science have the answer to everything? Be driving with KEKE NAPEP SCIENCE na...as long as you are making progress sha... that is what counts.

Just tell me how Science has demystified the Instincts of man...and knowledge acquired through Insticts...

Oga Phd, answer my nursery 2 questions, are they too heavy for your Phd mind?

Science provides answers to everything. If it is not scientific, take it away from here. Maybe you should feed it to your likes such babacele.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Oga Phd, answer my nursery 2 questions, are they too heavy for your Phd mind?

Science provides answers to everything. If it is not scientific, take it away from here. Maybe you should feed it to your likes such babacele.

Can Science give me a direct answer as to why a yawn can be contagious?

Can Science explain how endorphins are generated through laughter?

Can science explains why certain birds arrange themselves instict-wise in a "V" formation while migrating?

I have a million questions waiting for you. Shey u wan answer me scientifically ba?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I have a million questions waiting for you. Shey u wan answer me scientifically ba?

grin grin
How dare you call someone else ignorant when you reek of it? Lmao

Well, I 'll supply direct answers to your questions, when justice is done to mine
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 10:37am On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

grin grin
How dare you call someone else ignorant when you reek of it? Lmao

Well, I 'll supply direct answers to your questions, when justice is done to mine

But you sir that does not reek of ignorance...please enlighten me on how illiterates in the Amazon forest instinctively knows all the sexual styles on planet earth without watching a Porn Clip or attend Reproduction class on Biology?

I agree with you o, I am IGNORANT, but please use Science to explain the questions I asked you.

Thank you sir...the man that knows it all through SCIENCE ALONE... I await your answers sir while you consult the same google that will confuse you further.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Can science explains why certain birds arrange themselves instict-wise in a "V" formation while migrating?

In fact, I am not going to answer your questions directly until you answer mine directly.

So, since you want to play cunny as your new tactics, let's play.

I have told you everything you need about energy
I have told you about the conversions and interactions
So, since yourself confessed you've learnt a great deal from that, connect the dots with energy concerning your questions. After all, you have a PHD. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (39) (Reply)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.