Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44758 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2017
otr1:
Isn't it ironic calling God a Tyrant seeing what you wish He had done to satan for his rebellion? I bet you know what a typical Tyrant would do to rebels. For the rest of your points up there, yea, it's ok for you to blame God for the gift of free will choice...he never had issues with other animals/living creatures.
Either way, isn't it ironic? But it would have been reasonable if God had cut off the finger that sinned instead of allowing Man to suffer for it. Don't you think so? Any ruler who punishes rebels is not a tyrant. Or not so?
Are you saying other animals don't have free will? Think about that again, please.

otr1:

It was recorded in the Bible that God sent Jesus to destroy the work of satan(ie, sin). The true intent of satan, no doubt, had been made manifest even before the coming of Jesus. Satan was created perfect (Ezekiel 28:13-15). He once loved God,but then, he has free will. Call that a flaw if you want

Destroy means to eliminate, but that's not the case, is it? Satan was created perfect, yeah we've all heard that before. But see this - Can what God creates go bad? Did God know this before it happened? If it's a flaw, that means God is not perfect. Yeah?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Now you are trying to categorize me into one of the prevailing belief systems on earth. Just call me a TRUTHSEEKER.

There is no religion under Heaven that has monopoly of the TRUTH...

For the records...I'm not a Christian but a TRUTHSEEKER

Do you know Jesus was a Judaist? Do you know he followed and practised the religion of Moses calling the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Truthseeker, but you have a definition of a truth in your mind already. I am happy you agreed to the energy explanations I gave you, but you didn't accept it.

Let's really stop here. It's been wonderful discussing with you. But I don't mind if you're still interested in further discussions now or maybe later.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2017
Akin1212:

Do you know Jesus was a Judaist? Do you know he followed and practised the religion of Moses calling the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Truthseeker, but you have a definition of a truth in your mind already. I am happy you agreed to the energy explanations I gave you, but you didn't accept it.

Let's really stop here. It's been wonderful discussing with you. But I don't mind if you're still interested in further discussions now or maybe later.

My brother, I am open to further discussions. I am also learning from you as I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL

And Yes, Jesus started with Judaism in the Human Realm of existence, but Judaism was not His Bus-stop...rather, He was the full stop to Judaism... As for me, Christianity is not my Bus-stop, but a transit point to something even GREATER... The Heart of the Master of the Universe/Multiverse...

From my perspective, the Truth is a bigger picture just like a jig-saw puzzle that keeps updating itself every passing day. With time I should get to see this picture fully. Your energy explanation fits into this picture perfectly...Remember what I told you earlier, when you think you've figured out the circle/cycle...it only gets bigger.

Cheers cool
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by otr1(m): 3:16am On Nov 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Either way, isn't it ironic? But it would have been reasonable if God had cut off the finger that sinned instead of allowing Man to suffer for it. Don't you think so? Any ruler who punishes rebels is not a tyrant. Or not so?
Man is suffering because of his disobedience to God. He already knew the consequency of his action (Gen. 2:17b). Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven. They know they have a short time before their imminent destruction (Rev. 20:10).
Are you saying other animals don't have free will? Think about that again, please.
We both know the fact that humans are brimming with unique traits that do not fit the animal mold: love, conscience, creativity, awareness of time, mercy, concern for the future, the ability to accumulate knowledge over generations and so on. The Bible says that we are created in the image of God. You wonder why we have far more complex brains than any animal? We are intelligent. We are built for a higher purpose. Individuals don't think or act alike under the same circumstance. That's free will at work. Animals don't have all these. They have been programed to do same things, same ways for all ages and it will remain so.
Destroy means to eliminate, but that's not the case, is it?
The fate of satan and his works was sealed the day Jesus completed the work of human salvation.
Satan was created perfect, yeah we've all heard that before. But see this - Can what God creates go bad?
The perfect nature of the universe and everything there in is a testimony to the perfect nature of God. Man and the Angels are the only examples of the creatures of God gone bad and they have one thing in common.
Did God know this before it happened? If it's a flaw, that means God is not perfect. Yeah?
We know what is right, but make our choices independent of God. But whatever choice we decide to make will not change how He wants things to be. God knows the thoughts of our minds, so He knows what we happen just before we act. Except events that has been predetermined by God Himself, He doesn't know what choice we'll make until we start conceiving the idea. No flaw here. He created us and give us the gift of free will. It doesn't matter what we do with, He'll achieve the purpose. A time is coming, when satan, his angels, sin and death will be no more. A time when everything destroying our relationship with God will be no more. Then, everyone on God's side will live forever in complete obedience and loyalty to Him. He will make all things new. This is His ultimate goal.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Nobody: 4:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Akin1212:
I am an atheist and I have asked a ton of Christians and Muslims, the children and slaves of Jehova and Allah these two questions. The wonder is that the first question's answer always raise the second question and they go mute. Answer it if you can but intelligently, but if you are stupid and you like e-war, I'm also at home for you.

1. Why can't God just kill Satan and everything will go back to normal, after all, he created him, so he should know how to kill him.

Their typical answer is always - God, either one, is a just God and he must follow due process.

And then the second question pops up

2. Can God do and undo and is he unquestionable?

If God can do and undo and is unquestionable, then the law can't hold him or question him.
If the law can question him, then he cannot do and undo and he is questionable. It's a simple logic

If you can answer this, and I can't come up with questions anymore, then I'm your convert.

This article could help. Read all, but if you have less time, start from "A VITAL ISSUE IS RAISED". There is a good answer that can help.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/why-does-god-allow-suffering/#?insight[search_id]=1839817b-838b-4b52-9b37-8fecd1e7ae7d&insight[search_result_index]=0
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 4:38am On Nov 01, 2017
ConcernedRusian:

So in Allah's book, men having sex with men, women who refuse the Islamic social codas and non-Muslims get eternal punishment and damnation for all eternity, but the source of all evil is let off the hook and spared?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBrU9laptGI
did u ask what He pleaded for?
15:26. Surely, We created human being from dry ringing clay, (transformed) from black mud moulded into shape.
15:27. And We created the jinn before (him) from the fire of intensely hot wind.
15:28. And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed, going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.
15:29. ‘So when I have shaped him in perfection and have breathed My revelation into him, fall you down in submission to him.’
15:30. And (when He created the human being,) the angels submitted, all of them together.
15:31. But Iblîs (though he was separately bidden to do the same, did not). He stubbornly refused to be with those who submit.
 15:32. (Lord) said, ‘Iblîs! What is (the reason) with you that you would not be with those who submit?’
 15:33. He replied, ‘I would never submit to a human being whom You have created from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.’
 ‎15:34. (Lord) said, ‘(If it is so) then get out from this (state), for, surely, you are rejected.
  15:35. ‘And of course (My) disapproval shall be on you till the Day of Requital.’
  15:36. He said, ‘My Lord, then grant me respite till the day when these (human beings) shall be raised (to spiritual life).’
   15:37. (Lord) said, ‘You are indeed of those already granted respite,
    15:38. ‘Till the day of which the time is known (to Me).’
    15:39. He said, ‘My Lord! Since You have condemned me as astray (and erring), I will surely make (evil of straying from the straight path) fair-seeming to them (as long as they stay) on the earth; I shall seduce them all,
     15:40. ‘Except your (sincere) servants from among them; (Your) chosen and purified ones, (whom I shall not be able to seduce).’
      15:41. (Lord) said, ‘The path (that My sincere servants follow) leads straight to Me.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

So are you scared to ridicule the Bible? Although I suggest you don't argue it if you're not a Christian.

But God is not omnipotent, Omnipotency is the situation when you have a complete, unlimited, universal power. No claimed God has this power. gods that can't stop the raping of a toddler who is defenseless and yet they are omnipresent, seeing the incident happen live and direct. How can you say that god is omnipotent? If God has the power to stop evil won't he? No matter what religion the god is affiliated with, he/she is not omnipotent. A world a god presides over should not be like this earth, all you need to do is reason it out.

Yes, some humans are afraid of AI, but I am not. I am a programmer and AI represents what we can do. Even AI doesn't know more than we do. So what's the relationship here? I have imagined a supreme intelligence and all I see is man. If a man was to create this world, it wouldn't be like what it was before this. We recreated the world to be what it is today. Even the world God created was far lower in standards than this current world. Can you imagine, God doesn't even know technology?
They were just a buch of cavemen who travel on foot. Brother, there is no deity, there is no god.

Saw this n remembered u

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
ashjay001:

Saw this n remembered u

Although I doubt the credibility of this, what is the problem if AIs talk in a language? Remember that talk is a literal word used for bridging. Two AIs can connect with themselves, the problem is that we are not ready yet for what we are venturing into. Weren't they supposed to prepare for the possibilities? You said they shut it down, that's a sign that despite that the AIs connected, the programmers were still in control. We are supposed to know beforehand that AIs will connect and give them the chance to do so, but fear will not let Man develop. It's all about fear. Fear of Hell, Fear of AIs, Fear of God, Fear of this, Fear of that.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:11pm On Nov 02, 2017
JMAN05:

This article could help. Read all, but if you have less time, start from "A VITAL ISSUE IS RAISED". There is a good answer that can help.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/why-does-god-allow-suffering/#?insight[search_id]=1839817b-838b-4b52-9b37-8fecd1e7ae7d&insight[search_result_index]=0

Seriously you should not have posted this link, it is the most laughable resources I have read in years. WTF do you Jehova witness people think? Even when I was a Christian, I had been disagreeing with you people since I was a child. Please brother, that article discouraged me the more. God is indeed clueless. They even said God allowed wickedness, meaning he could stop it but he chose to let it continue. What a God.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

Although I doubt the credibility of this, what is the problem if AIs talk in a language? Remember that talk is a literal word used for bridging. Two AIs can connect with themselves, the problem is that we are not ready yet for what we are venturing into. Weren't they supposed to prepare for the possibilities? You said they shut it down, that's a sign that despite that the AIs connected, the programmers were still in control. We are supposed to know beforehand that AIs will connect and give them the chance to do so, but fear will not let Man develop. It's all about fear. Fear of Hell, Fear of AIs, Fear of God, Fear of this, Fear of that.

Dont make me laugh joor!?

Have tot of AI being unleashed on d internet? Taking control of pple's lives, because it knows better?

Can u imagine AI trading in forex or shares? With its ability to access n process info at speeds man can only dream of? How do u shut that off? What does man do, when it replicates itself to avoid destruction? Takes control of our armaments?

I dont think u recognise d ramifications of allowing AI to escape into d world!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

We're talking self preservation, u're talking fear of God!

Did u watch d matrix? Do u even understand what its abt, if u did?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
ashjay001:

Dont make me laugh joor!?

Have tot of AI being unleashed on d internet? Taking control of pple's lives, because it knows better?

Can u imagine AI trading in forex or shares? With its ability to access n process info at speeds man can only dream of? How do u shut that off? What does man do, when it replicates itself to avoid destruction? Takes control of our armaments?

I dont think u recognise d ramifications of allowing AI to escape into d world!

Tell me this post I quoted does not smell of fear. You are afraid yet you're denying it, why? Brother, why? Let me tell you something about programming. Do you know why Facebook, Instagram and other mobiles SM apps keep updating their apps? It's because they are either making it better or making it better.
No AI can know better than it's programmers, research that statement. Too much of fictional movies will do nothing but create fear in your mind. You're talking about matrix as if it's real life. Matrix was a literary work of fiction based on AIs, how dare you bring it into the discussion?

Programmers can block AIs from communicating by blocking all their ports. If they don't then the ports will automatically be used by the machine if it is open. A bot which is not programmed to kill will not kill. No matter what we program, we are still in control

How dare you even assert that I don't know what AI is all about, I am the programmer here, you're not. Cancel your fears, my friend.

Abeg, go and read on machine learning and erase your fears. Then come to discuss with me on the wonders of AI
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

Tell me this post I quoted does not smell of fear. You are afraid yet you're denying it, why? Brother, why? Let me tell you something about programming. Do you know why Facebook, Instagram and other mobiles SM apps keep updating their apps? It's because they are either making it better or making it better.
No AI can know better than it's programmers, research that statement. Too much of fictional movies will do nothing but create fear in your mind. You're talking about matrix as if it's real life. Matrix was a literary work of fiction based on AIs, how dare you bring it into the discussion?

Programmers can block AIs from communicating by blocking all their ports. If they don't then the ports will automatically be used by the machine if it is open. A bot which is not programmed to kill will not kill. No matter what we program, we are still in control

How dare you even assert that I don't know what AI is all about, I am the programmer here, you're not. Cancel your fears, my friend.

Abeg, go and read on machine learning and erase your fears. Then come to discuss with me on the wonders of AI

I can see u're that good, thats why u're working for google or apple!

Consumate professional scientists are scared, but trust a fanatical baby atheist to thread where giants fear to go!?

Facebook programmers are scared, but I should believe u're bold enough? Can u gv me a little of that ur confidence booster?

They say some is AI-Artificial Intelligence, u claim dey should block a port? Why create it, if u cant let it into d wide web? Or allow it unfettered access? Mere humans escape their tethers, u now think AI can be controlled, if allowed to escape?

Guy, I always knew it took a drop of d unreasonable to create a fanatic! Religious or atheist!tongue
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
ashjay001:

I can see u're that good, thats why u're working for google or apple!

You see what you have resorted to? It's a shame though.
But let me quickly quote you to bring your faults out wide in the open, I know you won't see it but then I'll still try.

Must I be working for Google or Apple before I can be bold not to piss in my pants at the mention of AIs? Unlike you who must be struggling to dry your trousers of wetness the fear of AIs has given you.

ashjay001:

Consumate professional scientists are scared, but trust a fanatical baby atheist to thread where giants fear to go!?
Please, for the sake of clarity tell us the exact numbers of the consummate professional scientists that are scared, is it the whole community or the feeble minded ones like you?

ashjay001:

Facebook programmers are scared, but I should believe u're bold enough? Can u give me a little of that ur confidence booster?
So, because facebook programmers are scared, the whole world too must be scared or the whole community of programmers should run helter-skelter? Like I said, it's a shame, really it is. I don't know why you reason this way, but it really is very disappointing.

ashjay001:

They say some is AI-Artificial Intelligence, u claim dey should block a port? Why create it, if u cant let it into d wide web? Or allow it unfettered access? Mere humans escape their tethers, u now think AI can be controlled, if allowed to escape?

Obviously, I have been responding to someone who doesn't know a pin about AI programming. I thought you said you have read about AIs. Brother, just keep mute and learn. Ports can be blocked without tampering with the functioning of the AI. Why do you commit the crime of talking about what you don't know?

ashjay001:

Guy, I always knew it took a drop of d unreasonable to create a fanatic! Religious or atheist!tongue
On this one. I'll allow your conscience to do the work, who's a fanatic between you and me? Say it loud, please.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:

You see what you have resorted to? It's a shame though.
But let me quickly quote you to bring your faults out wide in the open, I know you won't see it but then I'll still try.

Must I be working for Google or Apple before I can be bold not to piss in my pants at the mention of AIs? Unlike you who must be struggling to dry your trousers of wetness the fear of AIs has given you.

Please, for the sake of clarity tell us the exact numbers of the consummate professional scientists that are scared, is it the whole community or the feeble minded ones like you?

So, because facebook programmers are scared, the whole world too must be scared or the whole community of programmers should run helter-skelter? Like I said, it's a shame, really it is. I don't know why you reason this way, but it really is very disappointing.

Obviously, I have been responding to someone who doesn't know a pin about AI programming. I thought you said you have read about AIs. Brother, just keep mute and learn. Ports can be blocked without tampering with the functioning of the AI. Why do you commit the crime of talking about what you don't know?

On this one. I'll allow your conscience to do the work, who's a fanatic between you and me? Say it loud, please.

Guy, I rest my case!? Seems u grew up in fear, always at ur fingertips!

Nothing wrong, in knowing ur limits, than arguing with one who uses a laptop, yet claims to be better than guys using a super computer!?

Enjoy ur delusions, I'm out! Ciao
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
ashjay001:

Guy, I rest my case!? Seems u grew up in fear, always at ur fingertips!

Nothing wrong, in knowing ur limits, than arguing with one who uses a laptop, yet claims to be better than guys using a super computer!?

Enjoy ur delusions, I'm out! Ciao

It's nice to know your limits when you're not making any valid points. It's nice to know you gave up. It's good because it was already getting boring with you with the amount of fear you have allayed here today. It almost derailed the purpose of this thread. I am not claiming to know more than super-programmers, you can't find that line in my comments. I can see that you don't comprehend the difference between bravery and knowledge. On the other hand, I am claiming to know more than you concerning AIs, which is very true.

But before you go, take this with you because I know you must not have thought about it for once.

Despite that I am just using a laptop, there are millions of supercomputer users who are not scared at exploring the world of machine learning. And despite that a number of them are scared, they keep working hard to create more intelligent machines with multi-billion dollars projects. And that's why we are having breakthroughs every day. Now if they were feeble-minded like you, they would all have stopped working.
Your fears can't stop anything. I guess that should spoil your day. Good night.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:
I read the Bible well before I became an atheist. In fact, the bible is responsible for my denouncement. You may say I didn't have the spirit of God to understand it, hear this, if I can't understand the Bible with my own physical mind then the validity is zero. And since we cannot understand it with our physical mind, why write it in a physical language? You see that nothing adds up? Thank you.
I never heard anyone say that. Did you by chance read it properly, from beginning to end, with little or no prior priming?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
budaatum:

I never heard anyone say that. Did you by chance read it properly, from beginning to end, with little or no prior priming?

Genesis to revelation.
The people who listened then when I preached it now say I wasn't reading it with the spirit of God then. I wonder why they didn't discover I didn't have the spirit then.

Those who didn't know me too have an opinion of the spirit I had when I was a Christian. It's all messed up. I swear.

Their common statement that annoys me is that you need the spirit to interpret the bible which was written in English. Why didn't they write in the language of the spirits or the ones they speak in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Ken4Christ: 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Akin1212:
I am an atheist and I have asked a ton of Christians and Muslims, the children and slaves of Jehova and Allah these two questions. The wonder is that the first question's answer always raise the second question and they go mute. Answer it if you can but intelligently, but if you are stupid and you like e-war, I'm also at home for you.

1. Why can't God just kill Satan and everything will go back to normal, after all, he created him, so he should know how to kill him.

Their typical answer is always - God, either one, is a just God and he must follow due process.

And then the second question pops up

2. Can God do and undo and is he unquestionable?

If God can do and undo and is unquestionable, then the law can't hold him or question him.
If the law can question him, then he cannot do and undo and he is questionable. It's a simple logic

If you can answer this, and I can't come up with questions anymore, then I'm your convert.

If you are the President of a nation and rented a mansion for your first son to stay for the rest of his life. Then, your son somehow gambled with the house and lost it to another person who happened to be your enemy. Will it be lawful for you to use your power to recover the lost house which your enemy got on legal ground? Certainly not. Your enemy will resist every attempt to get it back unlawfully.

In the same sense, God cannot kill Satan because he is God. God gave the earth to Adam but Adam lost his dominion to Satan at the Garden of Eden. So, Satan obtained the right to rule legally and God cannot take it from him unlawfully.

He is a just God and he must act in such a way that he is just to man, Satan and himself. This is the reason he sent Jesus. He paid the penalty for the error of man. Legally, man is free from the dominion of Satan. But Satan's lease on earth has not expired.

Besides God is giving everyone the opportunity to repent. If he destroys Satan now, so many souls will perish as a new kingdom will start immediately.

So, until the gospel is preached and every soul is given the opportunity to be saved, Satan will continue for a short while.

When the time comes, Satan will be destroyed and cast into the Lake of fire.

God cannot do and undo. He is not a crooked God. Everything he does is in righteousness.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

If you are the President of a nation and rented a mansion for your first son to stay for the rest of his life. Then, your son somehow gambled with the house and lost it to another person who happened to be your enemy. Will it be lawful for you to use your power to recover the lost house which your enemy got on legal ground? Certainly not. Your enemy will resist every attempt to get it back unlawfully.

In the same sense, God cannot kill Satan because he is God. God gave the earth to Adam but Adam lost his dominion to Satan at the Garden of Eden. So, Satan obtained the right to rule legally and God cannot take it from him unlawfully.

He is a just God and he must act in such a way that he is just to man, Satan and himself. This is the reason he sent Jesus. He paid the penalty for the error of man. Legally, man is free from the dominion of Satan. But Satan's lease on earth has not expired.

Besides God is giving everyone the opportunity to repent. If he destroys Satan now, so many souls will perish as a new kingdom will start immediately.

So, until the gospel is preached and every soul is given the opportunity to be saved, Satan will continue for a short while.

When the time comes, Satan will be destroyed and cast into the Lake of fire.

God cannot do and undo. He is not a crooked God. Everything he does is in righteousness.

Yes, I will, if I am not just called the all-powerful in name but the all-powerful in deeds, I will use all my power to recover the house and my enemy will tremble when he sees me. Why will he tremble? Because I made him. After all, God chased the devil from heaven when he challenged him, is that lawful to you? Albeit I don't believe in the story anymore, but is it lawful? Of course not, so don't bring laws here because according to religion, God is not bound by law.

Like I said up there, I was thought that the law doesn't tie God down because he is above all. What are you saying?
Besides, what was God doing that he allowed Satan in Eden? Satan must have been killed before he went down to Eden. Did God see what was going to happen? If God didn't know Adam was going to be deceived, then he can't see tomorrow. It was all a gamble, maybe Adam will fall or he will not fall.

God can kill Satan without souls perishing. If he can't do that then he can't do everything.
God has been doing and undoing, and he is above everything crooked. When he allegedly destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, who held him for that? When he destroyed the world with water, was he not praised for that? When he killed their firstborns in Egypt was he not worshipped for that? Excuse me, your answers brought more questions you have to be honest while answering.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 12:00am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

It's nice to know your limits when you're not making any valid points. It's nice to know you gave up. It's good because it was already getting boring with you with the amount of fear you have allayed here today. It almost derailed the purpose of this thread. I am not claiming to know more than super-programmers, you can't find that line in my comments. I can see that you don't comprehend the difference between bravery and knowledge. On the other hand, I am claiming to know more than you concerning AIs, which is very true.

But before you go, take this with you because I know you must not have thought about it for once.

Despite that I am just using a laptop, there are millions of supercomputer users who are not scared at exploring the world of machine learning. And despite that a number of them are scared, they keep working hard to create more intelligent machines with multi-billion dollars projects. And that's why we are having breakthroughs every day. Now if they were feeble-minded like you, they would all have stopped working.
Your fears can't stop anything. I guess that should spoil your day. Good night.

Fear of what exactly! Seems u're a person!

U read ignorant! I read btw d lines n realised u know nothing! A mouthed programmer! Look at ur cv, if u're any good a programmer, u wont need to be a jack of all trade!?

If u experience half of what I av, u would av gone kolo! How can u be opened minded, yet deny d presence of a supreme intelligence? U worship science, yet science cant explain a quarter of d complexity present in life!

U close ur mind to knowledge, but have d effrontery to accuse a virtual stranger of fear?!

Guy!? I've got brain fatigue! U're worse than Igbos!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2017
ashjay001:

Fear of what exactly! Seems u're a person!

U read ignorant! I read btw d lines n realised u know nothing! A mouthed programmer! Look at ur cv, if u're any good a programmer, u wont need to be a jack of all trade!?

If u experience half of what I av, u would av gone kolo! How can u be opened minded, yet deny d presence of a supreme intelligence? U worship science, yet science cant explain a quarter of d complexity present in life!

U close ur mind to knowledge, but have d effrontery to accuse a virtual stranger of fear?!

Guy!? I've got brain fatigue! U're worse than Igbos!

You should go and sleep, brother. I 'm too tired for this tonight, Sleep well.
Science says "hi" and it told me to warn you not to speak ill of it because it has explained more than a quarter of the complexities of life, those you people tagged as vitalism. It was actually the Bible that guarded the researchers to the cure for malaria when it was an epidemic disease. It was actually the Bible we read all through while I was studying Biochemistry in School. It is actually the Bible the medical doctors read all through for 6 years in school. In fact, it is the bible the Science community give Nobel prize for.

As a matter of fact, science is better being worshipped than your imaginary friend who lives in the sky

I am not a jack of all trade, I am an autodidact. I doubt you know what that means. I studied Biochemistry and taught myself computer programming. That's something you're never gonna be. We are not much that can do that. And that my cv is better than 10 of yours joined together. I am sure you are a boy who is still deluded about a lot of things, so I won't really go back and forth with you. If you don't want to go to bed now, you can go and play with toys. But if you decide to sleep, look down two lines.

Good night, fella.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by budaatum: 12:08am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

Genesis to revelation.
The people who listened then when I preached it now say I wasn't reading it with the spirit of God then. I wonder why they didn't discover I didn't have the spirit then.

Those who didn't know me too have an opinion of the spirit I had when I was a Christian. It's all messed up. I swear.

Their common statement that annoys me is that you need the spirit to interpret the bible which was written in English. Why didn't they write in the language of the spirits or the ones they speak in heaven.
Did you notice how god evolved all through the book? Give enough time and they'll be preaching that god actually created evolution. Perhaps it can become the Quartenity - God the father, God the son, God the holy ghost and God the evolutionary.

The language thing comes from the days when Yahweh only understood Latin. No one knew the likes of Martin Luther would rise up to the heavens, grab a copy and translate it into vernacular.

They don't annoy me though. A few years before I started on the Bible (about 9yo), I had an argument with someone who claimed rats spoke. One day, he pointed to Mickey Mouse on telly and yelled, "hey, you see? Oyinbo rats speak". I of course was speechless. But as the book says, they must be forgiven for they know no more than they have been taught.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:14am On Nov 03, 2017
budaatum:

Did you notice how god evolved all through the book? Give enough time and they'll be preaching that god actually created evolution. Perhaps it can become the Quartenity - God the father, God the son, God the holy ghost and God the evolutionary.

The language thing comes from the days when Yahweh only understood Latin. No one knew the likes of Martin Luther would rise up to the heavens, grab a copy and translate it into vernacular.

They don't annoy me though. A few years before I started on the Bible (about 9yo), I had an argument with someone who claimed rats spoke. One day, he pointed to Mickey Mouse on telly and yelled, "hey, you see? Oyinbo rats speak". I of course was speechless. But as the book says, they must be forgiven for they know no more than they have been taught.

Lol, your savagery is legendary. The Quarternity shii got me laughing my teeth out. Don't mind those folks. The concept of God has explained the complexities of life like it was the Bible that told us the Anopheles mosquito transmits malaria. Or it was the Bible that told us about the retrovirus that causes HIV. I am just sick of this people. It's not as if they really annoy me too though, it's just that their ignorance has become unbearable.
Yahweh probably still don't speak English, I won't be surprised. He now understands gibberish too, the one they call speaking in tongues.
I actually noticed the evolution of God, it was from God the fury to God the loving. Brother, I wish I could just touch their brains and ease their pains.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

You should go and sleep, brother. I 'm too tired for this tonight, Sleep well.
Science says "hi" and it told me to warn you not to speak ill of it because it has explained more than a quarter of the complexities of life, those you people tagged as vitalism. It was actually the Bible that guarded the researchers to the cure for malaria when it was an epidemic disease. It was actually the Bible we read all through while I was studying Biochemistry in School. It is actually the Bible the medical doctors read all through for 6 years in school. In fact, it is the bible the Science community give Nobel prize for.
As a matter of fact, science is better being worshipped than your imaginary friend who lives in the sky

I am not a jack of all trade, I am an autodidact. I doubt you know what that means. I studied Biochemistry and taught myself computer programming. That's something you're never gonna be. We are not much that can do that. And that my cv is better than 10 of yours joined together. I am sure you are a boy who is still deluded about a lot of things, so I won't really go back and forth with you. If you don't want to go to bed now, you can go and play with toys. But if you decide to sleep, look down two lines.

Good night, fella.

What else can I expect from someone who thinks, after all our discussions, that I believe in d bible? Cant expect ur brain to pick out all my salient points, too limited for that!?

Quite surprised u've been replying promptly, seems u just loaded data. It normally takes u 12hrs to reply before.

Yeah! I'm a small boy, still being fed by my parents!? Really dont expect u to come up with anything better than that, with ur limited mental dexterity.

U're past ur bed time, anyway!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:55am On Nov 03, 2017
ashjay001:

What else can I expect from someone who thinks, after all our discussions, that I believe in d bible? Cant expect ur brain to pick out all my salient points, too limited for that!?

Quite surprised u've been replying promptly, seems u just loaded data. It normally takes u 12hrs to reply before.

Yeah! I'm a small boy, still being fed by my parents!? Really dont expect u to come up with anything better than that, with ur limited mental dexterity.

U're past ur bed time, anyway!

You're still here nigga!! Your ma's gonna mad at ya.
Why not go and sleep the stress off and we'll continue in the morning. You started throwing words around and I really don't have the strength for that. Just go to bed already. About the data I buy, well I don't have any comment to make. I will not drag myself in order to make a random useless boy orgasm. This e-war seems to be where you excel most in your life. grin

And thinking you believed the bible was just an assumption. Grow up and get familiar with probable terms to use. You mentioned a supreme intelligence which doesn't make you less of the ignoramuses I have met in my life. Whatever book you read or believe, for you to believe in any being whatsoever superior to you who lives in the sky, you're just one more fool. Now go to bed boy.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

Seriously you should not have posted this link, it is the most laughable resources I have read in years. WTF do you Jehova witness people think? Even when I was a Christian, I had been disagreeing with you people since I was a child. Please brother, that article discouraged me the more. God is indeed clueless. They even said God allowed wickedness, meaning he could stop it but he chose to let it continue. What a God.

That's not strange if you know Him. He can allow something to happen if there is a reason to do so. He sis allow Satan to test Job to prove a point. How does it make Him clueless?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

You're still here nigga!! Your ma's gonna mad at ya.
Why not go and sleep the stress off and we'll continue in the morning. You started throwing words around and I really don't have the strength for that. Just go to bed already. About the data I buy, well I don't have any comment to make. I will not drag myself in order to make a random useless boy orgasm. This e-war seems to be where you excel most in your life. grin

And thinking you believed the bible was just an assumption. Grow up and get familiar with probable terms to use. You mentioned a supreme intelligence which doesn't make you less of the ignoramuses I have met in my life. Whatever book you read or believe, for you to believe in any being whatsoever superior to you who lives in the sky, you're just one more fool. Now go to bed boy.

gringringrin

Ur ogas, d scientists, dont even know wtf they are doing! Be changing their minds n positions, since time immemorial! So, how does both ur opinions on a deity hold any water!

Do u know, german scientists av been able to confirm an afterlife?

To me, when a programmer claims not to believe in a god, its like saying AI came to be, without d input of a supreme intelligenceshocked It was a result of d evolution of d internet. A self creating programme from all other brilliant programmes availablegringringrin

Do u know how ignoramusly that soundsgringringrin
Thats how amazed I am at atheistical foolishness!

And, pls, cut out any assumptions! As a supposedly thinking man, jumping to assumptions is quite unbecoming. Also, since u do a lot of reading, u need to upgrade on ur comprehension n deductive reasonings. Improve on ur ability to recognise salient points. It tends to delay ur exposure as a nincompoop.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

Good morning bro...

Trust you had a refreshing night rest. I also hope your day started on a bright note.

Quick one please... is it possible for potential energy to become kinetic energy without any sort of intervention?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
JMAN05:

That's not strange if you know Him. He can allow something to happen if there is a reason to do so. He sis allow Satan to test Job to prove a point. How does it make Him clueless?

I will suggest you read Job 1:6 very well. Job was probably enjoying himself before the deal between God and Satan took place behind him. He didn't even consented. God had to make Job go through hell to prove a point to Satan, right? It still doesn't add up bro.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
ashjay001:

gringringrin

Ur ogas, d scientists, dont even know wtf they are doing! Be changing their minds n positions, since time immemorial! So, how does both ur opinions on a deity hold any water![

Do u know, german scientists av been able to confirm an afterlife?
Can you try to pretend to be sensible by not throwing abusive words around for once? Act as an intellectual you are portraying yourself as or is it that painful that I deny the existence of whatever God you worship? Am I responsible for your stupidity?
If you have any point to raise as to the existence of your imaginary friend, type it and let's see. Beginning an e-war wouldn't make God send angels to your aid if he exists. I don't want to derail this thread and fill with going back and forth with you, if that's too mature for you to carry, go and pour your frustrations elsewhere.

Now to address your post.
Believing and disbelieving in a diety is a personal thing. You only come together with people when you have the same line of thoughts with them. Christians and Muslims don't have the same line of thoughts about God, and their disagreement is obvious even to a new born. I don't have ogas anywhere when it comes to believing that God doesn't exist. I started the journey personally and I don't need anybody to put me through. And that's unlike you who might have religious leaders or someone you look unto. Can you grasp the difference between us?

Seriously, I am disappointed you don't know a lot of things. But you place yourself as someone who knows. It is a big big crime. Just stop already. Science and atheism are two different things, I expected you to know that already, but unfortunately, you don't. There are scientists who are theists, there are scientists who are atheists. I'm glad you learnt that from me. So, you can continue to research on what you have learnt here now.

Scientists didn't confirm an afterlife where you go to heaven or go to hell. They only said, the brain still functions for a few minutes after death. Which I knew even before you could help yourself out by browsing it. It's a pity that science has suffered so much in the hands of the ignorant ones, it's really a pity and I weep for science. Well keep coming up with what you don't understand, I will keep explaining them to you.

ashjay001:

To me, when a programmer claims not to believe in a god, its like saying AI came to be, without d input of a supreme intelligenceshocked It was a result of d evolution of d internet. A self creating programme from all other brilliant programmes availablegringringrin

Do u know how ignoramusly that soundsgringringrin
Thats how amazed I am at atheistical foolishness!
Is this what amazes you about atheism? Wow, so much thoughts you have there. Now read below.

1) Do you agree that we are supreme to AI when it comes to intelligence? Your words show you are, but why are you "self preserving" yourself from something you're more intelligent and powerful than? Why are you so bothered about the communication that can ensue between AIs since we are still superior to them? Brother it seems your logic is coming back to hunt you, isn't it? Now who is sounding ignoramously? Now I am more amazed about your theism indeed.
Theism is an illusion which you just showed. You said we should stop creating AI because they can be dangerous, and be more powerful, now to claim or show that there must something that created us, you implied we are superior than AI because we created them. Are you confused? Come let me help you.

2) Atheism is not foolish, you just need to give it a chance in your life. We were not created by something immaterial. We must have been created by something material because we are physical. This is reality sir, face it. This is what could have happened. Energy vs Spirit, I have chosen Energy because it is more logical and reasonable to me. So, if some scientists can't see it and some can see it the way I see it, why are you hurt about it?

This is not a competition, if you don't have anything logical to bring to the table than jabs, go and take a piss, please.

ashjay001:

And, pls, cut out any assumptions! As a supposedly thinking man, jumping to assumptions is quite unbecoming. Also, since u do a lot of reading, u need to upgrade on ur comprehension n deductive reasonings. Improve on ur ability to recognise salient points. It tends to delay ur exposure as a nincompoop.

I am not surprised to read this from someone who have been assuming things in real life based on fictions like MATRIX. I guess the line above clearly addresses your situation.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Akin1212:

Can you try to pretend to be sensible by not throwing abusive words around for once? Act as an intellectual you are portraying yourself as or is it that painful that I deny the existence of whatever God you worship? Am I responsible for your stupidity?
If you have any point to raise as to the existence of your imaginary friend, type it and let's see. Beginning an e-war wouldn't make God send angels to your aid if he exists. I don't want to derail this thread and fill with going back and forth with you, if that's too mature for you to carry, go and pour your frustrations elsewhere.

Now to address your post.
Believing and disbelieving in a diety is a personal thing. You only come together with people when you have the same line of thoughts with them. Christians and Muslims don't have the same line of thoughts about God, and their disagreement is obvious even to a new born. I don't have ogas anywhere when it comes to believing that God doesn't exist. I started the journey personally and I don't need anybody to put me through. And that's unlike you who might have religious leaders or someone you look unto. Can you grasp the difference between us?

Seriously, I am disappointed you don't know a lot of things. But you place yourself as someone who knows. It is a big big crime. Just stop already. Science and atheism are two different things, I expected you to know that already, but unfortunately, you don't. There are scientists who are theists, there are scientists who are atheists. I'm glad you learnt that from me. So, you can continue to research on what you have learnt here now.

Scientists didn't confirm an afterlife where you go to heaven or go to hell. They only said, the brain still functions for a few minutes after death. Which I knew even before you could help yourself out by browsing it. It's a pity that science has suffered so much in the hands of the ignorant ones, it's really a pity and I weep for science. Well keep coming up with what you don't understand, I will keep explaining them to you.

Is this what amazes you about atheism? Wow, so much thoughts you have there. Now read below.

1) Do you agree that we are supreme to AI when it comes to intelligence? Your words show you are, but why are you "self preserving" yourself from something you're more intelligent and powerful than? Why are you so bothered about the communication that can ensue between AIs since we are still superior to them? Brother it seems your logic is coming back to hunt you, isn't it? Now who is sounding ignoramously? Now I am more amazed about your theism indeed.
Theism is an illusion which you just showed. You said we should stop creating AI because they can be dangerous, and be more powerful, now to claim or show that there must something that created us, you implied we are superior than AI because we created them. Are you confused? Come let me help you.

2) Atheism is not foolish, you just need to give it a chance in your life. We were not created by something immaterial. We must have been created by something material because we are physical. This is reality sir, face it. This is what could have happened. Energy vs Spirit, I have chosen Energy because it is more logical and reasonable to me. So, if some scientists can't see it and some can see it the way I see it, why are you hurt about it?

This is not a competition, if you don't have anything logical to bring to the table than jabs, go and take a piss, please.

I am not surprised to read this from someone who have been assuming things in real life based on fictions like MATRIX. I guess the line above clearly addresses your situation.

Bro...I think you'll be generating more of negative energy in your system by going on with this argument...

Meanwhile, let's continue with our enlightenment session, I'll be awaiting response to my question. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.