Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44767 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

You are perfectly right in assuming that an intelligent life form, But it's not what religion paints Him/It to be. That's what I want atheists and theists to understand.

Id its not what religion paints him to be.. what is he... how do u know it is a he and not a them or she or it?

NB: i didnt assume any intelligent life form
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If I had the capacity to do so, why not?

Thanks to Science and other advancements in other areas of knowledge, Humanity is creating the world on its own terms.

Humanity will advance to a point where they can do this. I might sound ridiculous now, just as how Edison sounded ridiculous before inventing the bulb.

You didn't answer the question.
Here it is again. If you had the power to create the world, would you create it in the condition your perceived creator created it? Considering all the tragedies and good things of life.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I will share some testimonies with you. It's something you can also apply and get results.

I understand that atheists don't care about the seeds, but only the fruit.

I will be qaitinf for ur testimony.

Trust me... if there is actually a seed.. we atheists will definitely care about it.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

It depends... but for the sake of discussion...NO

No... but i least i know who i am partnering with. The fact that he knows more than me does not mean that he is invisible.

Get closer to such a being... i want to assume u know definitely that it is A being? For starters, how do u know it is one being?

This is obvious... considering u make an assumption and call it a creator

Sure... no problem

What truth? Have u found the truth? What truth did you find out?

If you assumed I came up with a Creator, let me ask you a few questions.

1. How are you sure your parents are your real parents? Did you:

(a) Do a DNA test to confirm this?
(b) Ask for a video of what happened 9 months before your birth?
(c) Ask for a video of your mother in the labor room?

How did you know your parents are really your parents?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

You didn't answer the question.
Here it is again. If you had the power to create the world, would you create it in the condition your perceived creator created it? Considering all the tragedies and good things of life.

If I had the power. YES!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If I had the capacity to do so, why not?

Thanks to Science and other advancements in other areas of knowledge, Humanity is creating the world on its own terms.

Humanity will advance to a point where they can do this. I might sound ridiculous now, just as how Edison sounded ridiculous before inventing the bulb.

U didnt answer his question.

If u had the power to create life... will u create it like this?
U say the universe was intelligently created... if u have tge power to create the world, as an intelligent being, will u create it with earthquake, hurricanes, suffering, cancer and greed?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

I will be qaitinf for ur testimony.

Trust me... if there is actually a seed.. we atheists will definitely care about it.

Have you read a 700 page textbook within hours to pass a tough exam at first attempt?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If I had the power. YES!
Yes what? Do u think u will do better, lest or just the same.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Have you read a 700 page textbook within hours to pass a tough exam at first attempt?

Lol... i have had to pass an exam without reading any book at all. Just class attendance
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

OkaiCorne:

If I had the power. YES!

These are the highlights of the fault in your arguments. You keep bringing analogies that don't apply to the bone of contention.

As a matter of fact, Frank asked if you know if your perceived creator is a them, she, or it. And you came up with his parents analogy.
Now answer this, can't he see and touch his parents? Can you touch or see your perceived creator? What's the analogy for?

On the creation of the earth. So you would create a planet earth that can shake and kill people? You would create a woeld where rain will fall and cause a flood that will kill people? I am not surprised you would though, that's what the God you believed in created.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What has this got to do witg a creator
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

U didnt answer his question.

If u had the power to create life... will u create it like this?
U say the universe was intelligently created... if u have tge power to create the world, as an intelligent being, will u create it with earthquake, hurricanes, suffering, cancer and greed?

I'll be right back. I need to clear out some confusion in a physical discussion I'm having right now. Please be a bit patient. Thanks
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I'll be right back. I need to clear out some confusion in a physical discussion I'm having right now. Please be a bit patient. Thanks

grin You need to go and clear your head a bit. Are we both too much? Maybe I'll let Frank continue. You don't need to go.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

This made you believe in a creator? That's incredible.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I SEE my parents... i can conpare them with so many people out there and suggest reasons why i think they are my parents. They care for me... even if they are not my parents... their care is enough. We have so many similarities... i can ask them questions and they answer and if i think they are wrong i disagree and sought to resolve it, i have pictures of my mum with me even as an infant. I look like my cousins in different ways. I act like my dad.

Can u do any of these things with ur supposed creator? Can u even tell if its a them, him, her or it?

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

I SEE my parents... i can conpare them with so many people out there and suggest reasons why i think they are my parents. They care for me... even if they are not my parents... their care is enough. We have so many similarities... i can ask them questions and they answer and if i think they are wrong i disagree and sought to resolve it, i have pictures of my mum with me even as an infant. I look like my cousins in different ways. I act like my dad.

Can u do any of these things with ur supposed creator? Can u even tell if its a them, him, her or it?

He can, but only through what he decides to think, not what he sees with his own eyes. Lol
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

This made you believe in a creator? That's incredible.

Lol and he forgets that the book was an idea of a human like him.

Perhaps the creator made the writer write in under 2hr and made him read to understand under 1hr
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Lol and he forgets that the book was an idea of a human like him.

Perhaps the creator made the writer write in under 2hr and made him read to understand under 1hr

There is nothing you won't see from those who believe in a superintelligent being. I have even passed exams without having to read at all, even exams I went to write for people. grin
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

There is nothing you won't see from those who believe in a superintelligent being. I have even passed exams without having to read at all, even exams I went to write for people. grin

I guess you atheists are more interested in proving me wrong rather than learning.

Frank317, because you see your parents makes you believe they are your parents? What if they are not your parents? Or is everything you learnt in life limited to what you see with your physical eyes alone?

Is your learning limited to your sense of sight?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

He can, but only through what he decides to think, not what he sees with his own eyes. Lol

I am eager to learn from you sir.
You said the universe is the only Orchestra without a Choir Master. What makes the universe an exception to the Orchestra and Choir Master rule?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

These are the highlights of the fault in your arguments. You keep bringing analogies that don't apply to the bone of contention.

As a matter of fact, Frank asked if you know if your perceived creator is a them, she, or it. And you came up with his parents analogy.
Now answer this, can't he see and touch his parents? Can you touch or see your perceived creator? What's the analogy for?

On the creation of the earth. So you would create a planet earth that can shake and kill people? You would create a woeld where rain will fall and cause a flood that will kill people? I am not surprised you would though, that's what the God you believed in created.

I am interested in his thought process on how he knows his Parents are truly his Parents...and you answered intelligently that it's because he can see and touch them. What if they are not his true Parents?

Are you trying to tell me atheists are limited to knowing the things they can only see? undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

In a world where I give my creation Freewill to do as they like, should I also be held responsible for the bad choices of my creation despite guiding them?

Go and read up on different planes of existence and how each plane intersects with each other.
You'll have an idea of how decadent this Earth came to be.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Lol... i have had to pass an exam without reading any book at all. Just class attendance

I'm not referring to a cheap ass course mehn.

I've passed courses without attending classes as well...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I guess you atheists are more interested in proving me wrong rather than learning.

Frank317, because you see your parents makes you believe they are your parents? What if they are not your parents? Or is everything you learnt in life limited to what you see with your physical eyes alone?

Not only sight... hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting. All these come together to form my reasoning.

If after using all these senses and still it turns out that they are not my parents then they have decieved me enough if i have still have no doubt. I wouldn't consult the spiritual to know if they are my parents would i?

What has all tgese got to do with ur supposed creator whom u are so sure is one individual?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Not only sight... hearing, feeling, smelling, and tasting. All these come together to form my reasoning.

If after using all these senses and still it turns out that they are not my parents then they have decieved me enough if i have still have no doubt. I wouldn't consult the spiritual to know if they are my parents would i?

What has all tgese got to do with ur supposed creator whom u are so sure is one individual?

Very good, if you started your life as an orphan, does it mean you came to this world without parents?

Remember that an orphan does not have to see his or her parents to believe they exist or do they?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I am interested in his thought process on how he knows his Parents are truly his Parents...and you answered intelligently that it's because he can see and touch them. What if they are not his true Parents?

Are you trying to tell me atheists are limited to knowing the things they can only see? undecided

Of course its possible that despite all these they are not my parents...

How does this question answer how u got to know the creator is one person or ine spirit being and not a family of aliens?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Of course its possible that despite all these they are not my parents...

How does this question answer how u got to know the creator is one person or ine spirit being and not a family of aliens?

When you desperately search for the TRUTH, you will understand my point of view.

Can there be a family of aliens without a common ancestor?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Very good, if you started your life as an orphan, does it mean you came to this world without parents?

No... even as an orphan, u know there are families out there with their parents. U dont assume that others have parents... u know because u see them, u hear about it and u know something is missing because u have none. An orphan will know his parents are out there and he will know they are humans with two legs who can talk run and sleep.
Or do u think because one is an orphan he assumes his parents are ghosts or aliens? Or he assumes he fell from the sky?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

When you desperately search for the TRUTH, you will understand my point of view.
have u found the truth? In relation to the OP what is the truth? How and why did ur creator create the devil and let him loses to compete with him for the love of his other creations?

Can there be a family of aliens without a common ancestor?

I dont know if aliens exists... have u seen one before?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

For now, let me just watch, we'll resume our discussion when you're done with Frank. I don't want you to be disturbed by having to reply us both.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

No... even as an orphan, u know there are families out there with their parents. U dont assume that others have parents... u know because u see them, u hear about it and u know something is missing because u have none. An orphan will know his parents are out there and he will know they are humans with two legs who can talk run and sleep.
Or do u think because one is an orphan he assumes his parents are ghosts or aliens? Or he assumes he fell from the sky?

Very good, now we are getting somewhere. Let's assume the Orphan sees a picture of his Parents as evidence to know them.

Now extrapolate this, the way things are hierachically structured from single celled organisms to the multiverse doesn't still make you as an Orphan to believe you have Parents (a source)?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

have u found the truth? In relation to the OP what is the truth? How and why did ur creator create the devil and let him loses to compete with him for the love of his other creations?

I dont know if aliens exists... have u seen one before?

Nope, but it's sensible not to rule out the possibility of their existence.

It's like forcing a blind man to see something exists before it believes it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.