Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44763 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

For now, let me just watch, we'll resume our discussion when you're done with Frank. I don't want you to be disturbed by having to reply us both.

Okay boss, thanks for your consideration.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

In a world where I give my creation Freewill to do as they like, should I also be held responsible for the bad choices of my creation despite guiding them?

Go and read up on different planes of existence and how each plane intersects with each other.
You'll have an idea of how decadent this Earth came to be.

But let me respond to this before I pause. Are you implying that we humans are the cause of the disasters that we have experienced? Then why are they called natural disasters instead of artificial disasters? These things just happen, we didn't even cause 1% of the disasters. Why must you blame Humans all the time for everything? We are to blame for eating an apple, we are to blame for this and that. You people even went as far as saying when we were born, we were sinners by default. What's all that?

If your creator created this world, then he has done a very bad job, albeit he didn't.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

But let me respond to this before I pause. Are you implying that we humans are the cause of the disasters that we have experienced? Then why are they called natural disasters instead of artificial disasters? These things just happen, we didn't even cause one 1% of the disasters. Why must you blame Humans all the time for everything. We are to blame for eating an apple, we are to blame for this and that. You people even went as far as saying when we were born, we were sinners by default. What's all that?

If your creator created this world, then he has done a very bad job, albeit he didn't.

Read up on how parallel planes of existence intersects, you will know where I'm coming from. The Earth as we see it now is a flawed version of what it should actually be.

When you disconnect your laptop from a charging point the battery gradually dies off. That gives you an idea of how the Earth has been decadent over time... but thanks to advancements in knowledge, this slide has been arrested temporarily...

If you can't do the research, then there's no point having this conversation.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Read up on how parallel planes of existence intersects, you will know where I'm coming from. The Earth as we see it now is a flawed version of what it should actually be.

When you disconnect your laptop from a charging point the battery gradually dies off.

If you can't do the research, then there's no point having this conversation.

These planes of existence, does this intelligent creator by any chance know about them? Or was he the same who created them?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

These planes of existence, does this intelligent creator by any chance know about them? Or was he the same who created them?

Yeah... the Creator enters any of these planes as He please...at the same time can have a helicopter view of these planes at the same time.

Like I said earlier, since you quest for knowledge and truth, do your research on alternate realities and planes of existence from scientists so we can continue our discussion.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Yeah... the Creator enters any of these planes as He please...at the same time can have a helicopter view of these planes at the same time.

Why are you skipping direct questions? Who created these planes of existence? I didn't ask if the creator can enter or hire helicopters to enter them.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

Why are you skipping direct questions? Who created these planes of existence? I didn't ask if the creator can enter or hire helicopters to enter them.

The Eternal Creator who is beyond the illusion of time and space created these dimensions...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The Eternal Creator who is beyond the illusion of time and space created these dimensions...

So, since you brought these dimensions up when I mentioned the tragedies befalling earth, such as earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding etc. Are you implying that these planes of existence created by the intelligent eternal creator are responsible for these tragedies?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Very good, now we are getting somewhere. Let's assume the Orphan sees a picture of his Parents as evidence to know them.

Now extrapolate this, the way things are hierachically structured from single celled organisms to the multiverse doesn't still make you as an Orphan to believe you have Parents (a source)?

The orphan knows he has parents with two legs and they are a man and a woman. The only issue he has is who are they.

Him beliving he has a source does not mean he also considers the possibility of being birthed by an alien.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

The orphan knows he has parents with two legs and they are a man and a woman. The only issue he has is who are they.

Him beliving he has a source does not mean he also considers the possibility of being birthed by an alien.

Try and use the example I gave you to see the bigger picture.

Can there be a product without a source?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

As there cannot be an eternal creator without a source.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Nope, but it's sensible not to rule out the possibility of their existence.

It's like forcing a blind man to see something exists before it believes it.

I responded to such assumptions before, let me paste it below

Of course it's possible for an 'intelligent' life form to equally utilize universal energy to create the planet we live in... but do u know of any?

The universe could have come about in a whole lot of possible ways if we want to let our mind run wild... it could have been made by a group of aliens, by energy, by one yawheh or allah, by dinosors, by a giant all knowing ball, by an invisible elephant.... but that will always be just our minds running wild... we shouldn't go about worshiping any of these possibilites just because our minds can think them up.

As for ur last statement... u assum i am blind but u who could cannot answer a simple question... how did u the tge creator is one? U have been avoiding this question
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

So, since you brought these dimensions up when I mentioned the tragedies befalling earth, such as earthquakes, tsunamis, flooding etc. Are you implying that these planes of existence created by the intelligent eternal creator are responsible for these tragedies?

I want to assume you have done your research.

The planes of existence were designed to be in harmony as a single line. However, the Earth as we see it today results from the wrong choice of a few ancestors which has made these planes disconnected from one another.

The Earth was designed to depend on a more advanced plain to be in harmony, but owing to a wrong choice, the Earth is now in chaos like an abandoned baby.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

But let me respond to this before I pause. Are you implying that we humans are the cause of the disasters that we have experienced? Then why are they called natural disasters instead of artificial disasters? These things just happen, we didn't even cause 1% of the disasters. Why must you blame Humans all the time for everything? We are to blame for eating an apple, we are to blame for this and that. You people even went as far as saying when we were born, we were sinners by default. What's all that?

Imagine.. yet he is not to blame when he reads a book and understands it under 1hr. But he blames humans for earthquake
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

I responded to such assumptions before, let me paste it below

Of course it's possible for an 'intelligent' life form to equally utilize universal energy to create the planet we live in... but do u know of any?

The universe could have come about in a whole lot of possible ways if we want to let our mind run wild... it could have been made by a group of aliens, by energy, by one yawheh or allah, by dinosors, by a giant all knowing ball, by an invisible elephant.... but that will always be just our minds running wild... we shouldn't go about worshiping any of these possibilites just because our minds can think them up.

As for ur last statement... u assum i am blind but u who could cannot answer a simple question... how did u the tge creator is one? U have been avoiding this question

Use common sense to answer your questions na. Can there be a family without an ancestor?
What if this ancestor has the ability to produce sexually and asexually?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I want to assume you have done your research.

The planes of existence were designed to be in harmony as a single line. However, the Earth as we see it today results from the wrong choice of a few ancestors which has made these planes disconnected from one another.

The Earth was designed to depend on a more advanced plain to be in harmony, but owing to a wrong choice, the Earth is now in chaos like an abandoned baby.

Let me just laugh.

Okay, now that you want to blame our ancestors for shifting the plane of the earth due to a certain choice. Do you mind telling us the choice they made that disconnected the planets? I really want to know how a few choices can affect the big planet earth we live in.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Imagine.. yet he is not to blame when he reads a book and understands it under 1hr. But he blames humans for earthquake

You have your reasoning to blame for your conclusion.
The wrong choice of a few persons are responsible for the chaos you see on earth.
I never held the whole of humanity responsible for natural disasters.

We are suffering the ripple effects of a few people's decision. Just as how Nigerians are suffering from the decisions of Buhari
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Can ur creator exist without a source?

How did u know ur creator is one person. If u dont respond directly to thia question, we can call the discusion a quit
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

Let me just laugh.

Okay, now that you want to blame our ancestors for shifting the plane of the earth due to a certain choice. Do you mind telling the choice they made that disconnected the planets? I really want to know how a few choices can affect the big planet earth we live in.

Have you researched on alternate realities and planes of existence by scientists? If you haven't anything else I say cannot make sense to you.

I'm not running away, do your research. I'm waiting.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Can ur creator exist without a source?

How did u know ur creator is one person. If u dont respond directly to thia question, we can call the discusion a quit

Must I spell out how to use common sense to decode complex issues?

Can there be a family without a source that reproduces sexually or asexually?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Use common sense to answer your questions na. Can there be a family without an ancestor?
What if this ancestor has the ability to produce sexually and asexually?

Humans must have anscestors... but as for how the fiest humans came to be... i dont know...

Do u know? If u know tell me how. Since u as sure it is a creator, please how did u know its one person and not many? What do u imagine when u think of this creator... pls answer my question
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Have you researched on alternate realities and planes of existence by scientists? If you haven't anything else I say cannot make sense to you.

I'm not running away, do your research. I'm waiting.

I don't know what's stopping you from telling us how the choices of our ancestors are responsible for the natural disasters we experience. You are talking about research as if they will tell me about the choices. Just mention the choices and let's move on.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

Humans must have anscestors... but as for how the fiest humans came to be... i dont know...

Do u know? If u know tell me how. Since u as sure it is a creator, please how did u know its one person and not many? What do u imagine when u think of this creator... pls answer my question

If you want to know how humans came to be, read ancient literatures like the book of Jasher, Epics of Gilgamesh, the Annunakis, the Bible, Koran etc.. look out for the similar patterns in the clues. You will arrive at an answer.

You can also check Otemanuduno threads.

I won't force my point of view on anyone
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

I don't know what's stopping you from telling us how the choices of our ancestors are responsible for the natural disasters we experience. You are talking about research as if they will tell me about the choices. Just mention the choices and let's move on.

No research, no discussion. I thought this was a knowledge sharing session... rather than proving who is right and wrong undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

I am beginning to wonder if he is reading before replying... his whole answers sounds disjointed...

I ask... how do u know the creator is one spiritual being and not many alienas or super machines

Anf he replies... what if the ancestors can produce sexually or asexually...

Am kainda confused
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If you want to know how humans came to be, read ancient literatures like the book of Jasher, Epics of Gilgamesh, the Annunakis, the Bible, Koran etc.. look out for the similar patterns in the clues. You will arrive at an answer.

I won't force my point of view on anyone
i didnt ask u how humans cane to be... pls refer to my question on information about this one creator u know. How did u come to know its one being
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
OkaiCorne:

No research, no discussion. I thought this was a knowledge sharing session... rather than proving who is right and wrong undecided

This is not knowledge. Have I ever asked you to research anything? I started explaining the concept of energy to you without asking you to check it out. That's because I know what I was doing. Probably you don't know about this plane of existence yourself.

I have answered all your questions since last week and you're finding it difficult to answer mine now. If no discussion, then I take it as you don't know what you're talking about. If you're so confident of it, it won't matter if I believe it or not.

Your planes of existence are not even scientific, say what you gotta say or just don't say it. I guess it's obvious you don't know what your creator is, albeit he is nothing.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
frank317:

I am beginning to wonder if he is reading before replying... his whole answers sounds disjointed...

I ask... how do u know the creator is one spiritual being and not many aliens or super machines

Anf he replies... what if the ancestors can produce sexually or asexually...

Am kainda confused
The thing is this, he is so obsessed with this eternal creator of his and he cannot absorb other options. He wants to attribute everything to his eternal creator and he keeps doing it. He cannot answer the questions I am asking him because he knows where I am going to hit him, and when I do, I will hit him hard.
He is just happy to claim that there is a creator somewhere.

How does having parents relate to having a God? His analogies are what surprises me the more, it's like comparing black and white. Parents are physical, is his eternal creator physical? If they are both physical, that's when we can compare.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
OtemSapien:
And I don't subscribe to yours either. However, I don't have a line of belief, but rather, a line of knowing and reality.
The question you ask isn't anything I know about because God Almighty doesn't have a Satan that caused human's problems whom he has to forgive or punish. There is no Satan who offended God because God cannot be offended in the first place.
then who created Satan?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
when I'm sure you have exhausted all their feeble attempts at explaining the God / Satan concept, I shall try to talk about the cause causeless and the Infinite Universal Intelligence. Interestingly we shall start from the smallest existence of an element- the atom. I'm enjoying every bit of your questions that religionists are running away from.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Akin1212:

The thing is this, he is so obsessed with this eternal creator of his and he cannot absorb other options. He wants to attribute everything to his eternal creator and he keeps doing it. He cannot answer the questions I am asking him because he knows where I am going to hit him, and when I do, I will hit him hard.
He is just happy to claim that there is a creator somewhere.

How does having parents relate to having a God? His analogies are what surprises me the more, it's like comparing black and white. Parents are physical, is his eternal creator physical? If they are both physical, that's when we can compare.

Asking if the Eternal Creator is physical is like asking a Human being to become an ant, just to prove its existence to ants.

By the way, I'm obsessed with the existence of the Eternal Creator as much as you are obsessed about it's non existence.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Babacele:
when I'm sure you have exhausted all their feeble attempts at explaining the God / Satan concept, I shall try to talk about the cause causeless and the Infinite Universal Intelligence. Interestingly we shall start from the smallest existence of an element- the atom. I'm enjoying every bit of your questions that religionists are running away from.

Welcome to the knowledge sharing session sir.

We are here to enlighten ourselves and not to argue fruitlessly.

I have learnt two things from Akin1212 in the course of our discussion. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (39) (Reply)

Prophet Owusu Bempah Marries Abena Animah; His 3rd Marriage / Man 'Walks' On Water With His Bare Feet / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.