Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (46283 Views)

Ever Since I Started Having Sex With My Neighbour,she Has Become Too Clingy / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by NovaCare: 9:27am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

So eventually she went home.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.

Please for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

You should concentrate on treating the ailment first and i'd advise you to stop having sex with her (or anyone) for about 3 months (condom or no condom). After the 3 months, go for a repeat HIV test. HIV infection after a mere 3 days will still read NEGATIVE!
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Rozaytee: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
Magnifico2000:

And u too will not do test abi??
all my test are up to date... and I know myself well.... soo... doing test one million times no dey fear me
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by hooklover: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2017
U are a man tell her immediately is only kids that are scared. Call her tell her u want to c her. Tell her ur observation. Go with her for treatment and buy the drugs. She will love u die.

But next one u will get is miss period not infection. So prepare. Cisco know how sweet lady neighbors can be
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
All this guys that act like pussy is the oxygen they need to stay alive, na wah o, so reckless, like people have suggested, you better go back in three months time, I hope you find what you are looking for angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Rozaytee: 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Magnifico2000:

And u too will not do test abi??
alk my test are up-to date.. and I know myself well... soo.. doing one million and one test no dey fear me...
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Magnifico2000: 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
all my test are up to date... and I know myself well.... soo... doing test one million times no dey fear me
I hope u knw hiv is not contracted through sex alone? Needles in hairdressing salon contributes and a whole lot of things..
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Codes151(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2017
U saw a girl, u liked. She’s ur type... after sex u want to stay...

( Okay tho u don’t like her but like fucking her )

But then, if u did like her, knowing she’s not hiv means she’s okay and u guys could date! Maybe if u had established u love her, it would have been easy!

To answer u,
Option 1, if u truly love her, establish that fact. It’s good to stick to one partner! Tell her and show her u care.

Option 2, if you don’t love her, but just like sex with her, ask the mod

Option 3, if you are confused, try the next person without protection
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Rozaytee: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
frenzyduchess:
All this guys that act like pussy is the oxygen they need to stay alive, na wah o, so reckless, like people have suggested, you better go back in three months time, I hope you find what you are looking for angry
my sister d matter tire me...
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by 49cents(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

I just packed into a new house last month and things have been moving really fast for me. So much stress and I had spent a lot of money furnishing my apartment and moving stuffs. So, two weeks ago my neighbour came to my house to greet me(as new neigbour things) I was very excited because she was beautiful and around my age bracket. I told her to come in, this was around 11:00 am i offered her a drink and we were talking about so many things.

I found out she was just my type of girl quiet and intelligent. We talked about the previous tenants and she told me my house was fine. I was happy, I said finally all the stress from packing was worth it. She left by 6:45 pm that day. The next day, I saw her spreading clothes outside so I approached her, we greeted and she asked me if I've eaten. I said no so she said she cooked spaghetti and she would bring for me. She arrived with the food, I thought to myself this must be a wife material o. We were both eating till she said let her feed me. Like play like play I'd feed her and she'd feed me. Before I said Jack Robinson we were already kissing and smooching.

I wasn't with my condom and I wasn't prepared but I felt this girl was a nice and innocent girl. She probably just likes me. So I gently removed her clothes like a gentle man and we had sex. I swore to myself I won't release early or get tired so at least she would feel me and come back for more.
We enjoyed ourselves, we were happy and I know she enjoyed it as well, she held my hand and we were stack naked gisting for about 20 minutes staring at each others eyes.

After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my penis that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.
I went for test spent about 3k for urethral swab, blood test and urine analysis.

It came back positive for Staphylococcus. I was so annoyed at myself for not using a condom the same time relieved that it was negative for HIV. I spent a total of 9k on drugs and injection and I came back home. Mind you, I bought two packs of condom in case.

I like this girl and she likes me but I wasted one week treating the staph without telling her and if I tell her now she would see me as a bad person and I don't know how she would react if I tell her she gave it to me. I'm really confused because I don't want to lose the relationship. My mind is telling me not to tell her and continue using condom( she's very sweet) but I love her and I don't want it to be harmful to her but she may decide not to give me sex again. I'm worried.
for matured minds okay. Its really important, life is at stake.
Thanks.

If you were mature you would know that pre marital sex is beneath your dignity as a human being....

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by pstnicodemus(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

I blame you 200%.
in the absence of your wife, you manage your mother Inlaw.
if there was no condom, u for find polythene bag na

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by silver94(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Staph is not an STI

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Rozaytee: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I hope u knw hiv is not contracted through sex alone? Needles in hairdressing salon contributes and a whole lot of things..
nigga read my post well... don't u understand d meaning of up-to date
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by TheManOfTheYear: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
Ifakiland:

Go for hiv test after 3 months...I hope u come out positive...idiot...how can u Bleep a hoe u just met without condom in dis time and life.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by samsam2019: 9:34am On Nov 02, 2017
I thought they said staph has no cure. Lol

you don buy market grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Magnifico2000: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
nigga read my post well... don't u understand d meaning of up-to date
Lol.. i get it very well.. God should not allow deadly disease into our body although we ahould be careful too.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Painkila: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
Beware of cheerful givers.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2017
O.P you are here claiming mr smart guy,.,you have made that mistake to bleep her without nylon,..now you are thinking about telling her she gave you staph,.,,...guess you don't know that pre cums can cause pregnancy?...and it happens involuntary out of your control or even knowing it,...so while you are thinking about telling her also think about what she might tell you about her period she may not have seen,....goodluck,....Premarital sex is very deadly and can cause you your life,.,pls becareful and avoid the lady,..focus your mind on marriage and work towards it as it gives peace of the mind,...pls also tell her she needs to be treated
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by walearoy(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
alexialin:
Tell her in a calm tone that she has staph, and ask her if she uses public toilet?
If she says yes? Then say that's it.. Please honey try and go for test. Cause if u don't treat it, it might destroy your womb later on.

With that bn said, she will go for test and treat herself .

Or both of you go together. And get her tested and treated. Simple

PRO
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by eodavids(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2017
"After three days, I went to ease myself only to see white pus from my joystick that morning. I was so surprised. My heart started beating and I rushed to my phone I googled it and I got things like UTI, gonorrhea, staph, HIV. I was really scared. I called her, she came and she was normal. I didn't tell her about it. I just wanted to find out if she purposely gave it to me but she seemed like she didn't know. I travelled home to see my mum.

Thanks."

Here is the mature comment:

1. Do not celebrate, at least not yet. Because HIV may not be detected so early. You may wait next six months.

2. Tell the girl involved how much you love her and that you don't want to lose her, but that there is a threat already- then you show her the result of your test you did which confirmed the staph. The result will convince her that you weren't carrying the disease until you met her.

3. You must be ready to marry her, ad you claim she is "sweet". You shouldn't leave your sweety for another person. So be ready to sponsor her treatment.

4. Go ahead, even if she is carrying any disease, so do you now. Congregations for finding your own life partner
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by AdroitTee(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
show her d hospital report... d rest will take care of itself
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by imwaya(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2017
That's women anatomy for you. Even if she ha it, She won't feel anything, until a guy she lay with tells her. Advised her to treat it.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:40am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Weak men everywhere! She has Staphylococcus. Just tell her if she keeps coming around that you would want both of you to do test so that you will be free to do without condom.

But my guy, I tire for you oh, naso many guys dey take carry HIV. She was probably doing the same thing with the former tenant.

Whatever you are doing, please be careful. Life no get duplicate.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Ten06(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
kelvinUchiha:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks.

Call her and show her your test results and ask a simple question like how come you contacted this thing after making love to her, after then take time to explain to her and help her treat herself. She will appreciate it. But staph is not easily cured so don't celebrate yet
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Alexus23: 9:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Complete loose girl. Mitcheew. angry
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2017
illitrate:
had a similar issue in dubai. I met this ghana babe with a very huge nyash and collected her number. As a sharp warri guy I invited her right away the next day and she obliged. We at my place, we had drinks and smooched but she refused me touching her, saying the thing was too big. Two days after she came again, this time with a durex lube. Omg she removed it and dropped right in front of me, saying it has to be well lubbed or it could injure her.
As a sharp warri guy I started lubbing right away without condom and before u say jack I was pumping that big nyash. I noticed too much white milky stuff on my john thomas but thought she was just feeling me. In less than 5 minutes she push me off that she had cum. She said it that she has used me. She is unable to continue after ejaculation is usually too sensitive.

I left her with a hard on. Usuaully I sing a worship song to enable my john thomas sleep, orI imagine my mama die so the same trick helped calm the situation.

Two days later I started noticing some akamu on my john Thomas, omo I rushed to my india doctor and told him the whole truth as it happend. He laid me down naked, It was so shameful that an indian nurse wearing gloves held my john thomas upright while the doctor was chuking some sharp stuff in it. it was so painful but suddenly my brain told me it was a woman holding the JT and it jumped up. The nurse left the JT and disappeared.
The Doctor pushed something that looked like a finger in my anus and u needed to see the akamu that came out of my JT.

I was diagnosed of acute gono. Thanks God I came early.
I was given augmentin 625mg and in two days I was ok.

I called this babe and told her to come with me to my doctor that it was toilet infection. I said this to avoid shame. she refused and another day she came to me, reminding me to use a condom and we still did it .

My conclusion is that many girls are aware of their status but keep silent. either because of shame or wickedness.

Before you criticize my diction, look at my moniker.
Your story is hilarious.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2017
Rozaytee:
my sister d matter tire me...
I wonder what goes on in their minds, all day long, it's pussy matter, when do they get to think of how to raise their kids and be good fathers? ,na real wah
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by teejaybabami: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2017
If you know you love her try to tell her in a mature way and take her for treatment and both of you can be good together.sometimes is not that the girls is spoilt that is why she is having the decease.long term toilet decease can lead to it .if you know you care about her take her for treatment.she will be happy you do.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by savictory2(m): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2017
Mann! Your joystick don waka be dat. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by ProDNA: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
For reliable paternity DNA test, please click on my username and check my signature for our contact numbers and office addresses.
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Klington: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Tell her you want to continue having unprotected sex with her but you will both for test. .....chikinah. ..
After 3 months go do HIV test
Too early to hive a sign of relief
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by Premiumwriter: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
Wat of the other neighbors that left b4 you? Is she a free distributor? cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? by temi2008: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2017
The instruction is simple from the Holy Bible.Flee fornication!.You are putting your life into unnecessary danger.Take God is not HIV. Abstinence till marriage is the surest bet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pampering Of Guys/Ladies In Relationships-isnt It Disastrous? / I Told Her Straight Up, I Want To Marry Her / "Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.