Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4434331 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

The person who claimed that BH was defeated by NA is you and I just went down with a flow to state the facts that SA mercenaries helped Nigerian troops to achieve whatever you think that your incompetent military have achieved. Heaven and even the world knows that the tides turned only when SA mercenaries took over, otherwise we could not have seen elections taking place in three Northern troubled states. Boko Haram then held large part of land and they were pushed to the sea by of course SA contractors. Facts, facts and facts.
WHAT!!!!!! I told you at first that your particular post of defeat made me join NL..... and now you're talking about me starting something... we need to go down memory lane..,,,,

my first post ever on NL which was in reply to your defeat message.. I think you need to see it again...
I really don't know what you seem to gain on insisting someone did something he already said he didn't do... With your SOFREP link in which he included in his blog That they are liars..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
Now I need to give you the number of people who died during our elections from BH attacks,,,even on the day of election there was 2 BH attacks,,,

OUR PEACEFUL ELECTIONS CANNOT BE ATTRIBUTED TO BARLOW.. NO.. it was majorly about the reaction of the supporters of the 2 major political parties who both were already threatening war if they don't win... .. The PHONE CALL made by the former president to the winner is what led to our peaceful elections.... The world knows that except you..

Barlow is undoubtedly your Messiah that saved you from the land of Pharaoh. I know that you won't admit it just like you denied it the very first day we brought this issue that SA mercenaries who fought in Iraq have now been contracted in Nigeria. Your fellow Nigerians denied flat that there were no even a single South African mercenary in Nigeria until it was confirmed by your president himself out of the pressure of the media both in Nigeria and international. I know that denying the facts is part of the DNA of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
oh! someone came up with the barlow defeated BH initiative..
http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..co.ke/2015/05/updating-nigerian-narrative.html?m=1. its Eeben,, he calls y'all LIARS...,,,,,
and he did not DEFEAT BH but the Nigerian, Chadian, Cameroon Army..

On the other words the post above purports that BH was defeated by Nigerian, Chadian and Chameroon.

My conclusion is that BH remain undefeated as at today. Thank you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Boko Haram was defeated through the obvious and general use of South African mercenaries.
HEY don't lie that I started the defeat thing... 'cos it was your initiative... The very first time I heard of this is from you.. and its a very dubious statement which your brothers immediately adopted...

The very post that made me join NL..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
WHAT!!!!!! I told you at first that your particular post of defeat made me join NL..... and now you're talking about me starting something... we need to go down memory lane..,,,,

my first post ever on NL which was in reply to your defeat message.. I think you need to see it again...
I really don't know what you seem to gain on insisting someone did something he already said he didn't do... With your SOFREP link in which he included in his blog That they are liars..

Barlow admits that he gave interview to the only one source and that was SOFREP and all everything in the media at large was directly derived from SOFREP. You are wrong, SOFREP can never mislead us.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

On the other words the post above purports that BH was defeated by Nigerian, Chadian and Chameroon.

my conclusion is that you are a 2-mouthed boy..,,,

Who claimed Barlow defeated BH -- just 2 days ago.,,,

and now BH remains undefeated-- today,,,

you and your media houses -- The same..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
HEY don't lie that I started the defeat thing... 'cos it was your initiative... The very first time I heard of this is from you.. and its a very dubious statement which your brothers immediately adopted...

The very post that made me join NL..

I was only going with a flow by responding to someone who suggested that BH was defeated through the use of Hind.

I responded by saying that such a claim is flawed since SA mercenaries were used to fly those very same Hinds. If then BH was defeated, in extension it will mean mercenaries defeated BH and that remains a fact.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Barlow admits that he gave interview to the only one source and that was SOFREP and all everything in the media at large was directly derived from SOFREP. You are wrong, SOFREP can never mislead us.
NOPE I see calling sofrep liars was the only thing that could make you open that link and see How your Lies have been demolished in STEPS.. I hope you read the comments,,, seems you're on your own.,,,

'cos the world is not saying Barlow defeated BH except you..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

Someone purporting to be Eben

Same as you link is purporting to tell a fairy tale. Thank you for starting a new trend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Henry120:

Same as you link is purporting to tell a story. Thank you for starting a new trend.

The story is far better than someone pretending to be Eeben on social media.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
NOPE I see calling sofrep liars was the only thing that could make you open that link and see How your Lies have been demolished in STEPS.. I hope you read the comments,,, seems you're on your own.,,,

'cos the world is not saying Barlow defeated BH except you..

The world says Barlow and his men turned the tides in the war against BH. The defeat claims were brought about by you. Your fellow friends continually made claims that Nigerian troops defeated BH despite BH continued attacks.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

The world says Barlow and his men turned the tides in the war against BH. The defeat claims were brought about by you. Your fellow friends continually made claims that Nigerian troops defeated BH despite BH continued attacks.
Look,, you're in your own world and zone.,,,,

The Barlow you're wearing a crown of glory for already REJECTED AND REFUTE your claim on his blog.... oh and thank god you didn't say his blog is fake..whatever you say on NL is just mere sentiments.,,,
bye.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
toopsy22:
Look,, you're in your own world and zone.,,,,

The Barlow you're wearing a crown of glory for already REJECTED AND REFUTE your claim on his blog.... oh and thank god you didn't say his blog is fake..whatever you say on NL is just mere sentiments.,,,
bye.

We are saying Mr Barlow saved the soul of Nigeria. Finish and Klaar.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
MEN FROM SOUTH AFRICA WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FIGHTING BOKO HARAM.

https://www.nairaland.com/2193614/2-south-african-mercenaries-mistaken
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

whatever man.. I am saying that am done with you..,,,,,

Finish and klaar..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

THAT IS CLEARLY 2014 SOURCE. SA MERCENARIES TOOK OVER FROM 2015 AND STARTED BRINGING IN CHANGES. MR BARLOW FURTHER CLAIMED THAT THE NIGERIA COIN BRIGADE WAS TRAINED AND PROGRAMMED TO FAIL IN EVERY ASPECT

2014 because that was the time the Nigerian special forces started the 4 months COIN advanced level training under Russian army.

Source says the training ended December 2014 so that the Nigerian brigade will come back from Russia to lead final offensive January 2015.

Barlow did NEVER mentioned Nigerian COIN brigade anywhere in his comments, show us where he mentioned the Russian trained brigade.

He was referring to African armies in general who train with Americans and Europeans.

Russia has excellent COIN war experience with Islamists in Afghanistan fighting Mujahedeen for many years....but your South African military past and present, SADF or SANDF, Col Barlow or Colonel Whatever, has ZERO experience in COIN war against Islamists.....Russian army is better than you and your PMC....so Nigeria trained 120 men with Eben and his 5 man Southie teams, but the same Nigeria sent thousands of special forces to Russia for training....we know your limited level and we gave you only 2% of our training contract shocked shocked

That defenceweb article has exposed you all as liars !
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

1. Photo graphic proof

2. See for yourself
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/11596210/South-African-mercenaries-secret-war-on-Boko-Haram.html

Zero proof !

There is nothing like that in your source weblink, no Barlow comments no photo....except one Mr.Simon in Zimbabwe grin grin

#LOSER YOU ARE grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

Show me where it says they took part in combat

The article is written in future tense, not past tense

Dumb-ass

The article revealed their mission in Russia and mission on return to Nigeria, they returned December 2014 and were they sleeping in January 2015 at home while final offensive was going on which they were specially trained to lead?

Dumbo Domingo
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
agaugust:

2014 because that was the time the Nigerian special forces started the 4 months COIN advanced level training under Russian army.

Source says the training ended December 2014 so that the Nigerian brigade will come back from Russia to lead final offensive January 2015.

Barlow did NEVER mentioned Nigerian COIN brigade anywhere in his comments, show us where he mentioned the Russian trained brigade.

He was referring to African armies in general who train with Americans and Europeans.

Russia has excellent COIN war experience with Islamists in Afghanistan fighting Mujahedeen for many years....but your South African military past and present, SADF or SANDF, Col Barlow or Colonel Whatever, has ZERO experience in COIN war against Islamists.....Russian army is better than you and your PMC....so Nigeria trained 120 men with Eben and his 5 man Southie teams, but the same Nigeria sent thousands of special forces to Russia for training....we know your limited level and we gave you only 2% of our training contract shocked shocked

That defenceweb article has exposed you all as liars !

SORRY!! YOUR DETRAINED COIN TROOPS DID NOT BRING IN CHANGES UNTIL THE MIGHTY SA MERCENARIES STARTED SHOWING UP, EVEN THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS THAT. THE WHOLE WORLD STARTED PAYING ATTENTION IN BOKO HARAM WAR WHEN MERCENARIES STARTED TAKING OVER BECAUSE WHAT THEY WITNESSED BEFORE WAS JUST FLEEING NIGERIAN TROOPS WHO WERE DEMORALISED.

THE MERCENARIES CAME IN AND BOLSTERED SOME MORAL AND SHOWED NIGERIAN TROOPS HOW THE MAGIC IS DONE IN JUST ONLY THREE MONTHS.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Patchesagain:

Operating from bases in the bush they attacked your towns

That is why your first major offensives in 2013 focused on Sambisa forest - where their main bases are.

Nigerian COIN Brigade did not take part in the fighting

LOL....SA mercenaries did not take part in the fight.

No single citation in your posts, your personal opinion does not count....start from year 2009....that's when the war started in Maiduguri city not bush or Sambisa. Even in 2013-2014 many Bokos came from Chad, Niger, Cameroon across borders, their camps were outside Nigeria. Many others in city terror cells, sleeper and active cells.

Next time, don't open your ignorant mouth and say Boko Haram started in Sambisa forest, the war was majorly in Maduguri city and other towns for many years 2009 till 2015
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

YOU DONT MAKE SENSE. FOR WHAT WAS BARLOW IN NIGERIA IF HE DID NOTHING?

He gave 1% training contribution. Simple.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

BWAHAHAHA… OVER 100 MERCENARIES TOOK PART IN BOKO HARAM WAR AS CONFORMED BY SA GOVERMENT AFTER INVESTIGATION. WE FURTHER DONT NEED MR BARLOW'S EXPLANATION IF OUR GOVERNMENT CONFIRMED IT.

WITH ALL OF THAT, THE BIGGEST LIAR APPEARS TO BE MR AGAUGUST.

Show us where Barlow himself said deployed over 100 men in Nigeria...he was not giving any information to South African government that has become his sworn enemy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Bwahahahaha… So do you think, Mr Barlow would ever leave his wife and children to go to Nigeria at the request of that government for doing nothing. Does that ever make sense?

He got paid for his 1% contribution.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Eeben helped Nigeria to keep Boko Haram at bay.

Okay, now it's about keeping Boko Haram at bay....so Col. Eben did not defeat Bokos....you are caught in your own trap
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Barlow is undoubtedly your Messiah that saved you from the land of Pharaoh. I know that you won't admit it just like you denied it the very first day we brought this issue that SA mercenaries who fought in Iraq have now been contracted in Nigeria. Your fellow Nigerians denied flat that there were no even a single South African mercenary in Nigeria until it was confirmed by your president himself out of the pressure of the media both in Nigeria and international. I know that denying the facts is part of the DNA of Nigerians

Bwahahaha grin grin

Eben Barlow calls you a big liar again on his own webpage official publication :

"STTEP has claimed the credit for Boko Haram’s losses: Unlike those who make false claims, STTEP will NEVER take credit for something it didn’t do. This pithy comment is merely aimed at trying to discredit the Nigerian Army and attempt to create antagonism between the NA and the company."

http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..co.ke/2015/05/updating-nigerian-narrative.html?m=1.

CASE CLOSED BY COL. BARLOW HIMSELF
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

So you say Col. Barlow failed to defeat Boko Haram
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

Unfortunately Mr Barlow denies your claim

http://eebenbarlowsmilitaryandsecurityblog..co.ke/2015/05/updating-nigerian-narrative.html?m=1.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
mzilakazi:

I was only going with a flow by responding to someone who suggested that BH was defeated through the use of Hind.

I responded by saying that such a claim is flawed since SA mercenaries were used to fly those very same Hinds. If then BH was defeated, in extension it will mean mercenaries defeated BH and that remains a fact.

NAF has been flying Mi-35 P since 7 years ago in combat Niger Delta and North East...7 years before Barlow came to drive MRAPs.

Nobody in Africa flies the Mi-35 M Hind E version, it is state of the art computerization and training is only available in Russia, only NAF pilots can fly that latest version of Hind.

Unqualified pilots don't fly the aircraft they are not qualified and trained specifically to fly, else they crash and die.

Tired of repeating same old argument....logging out.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE ACQUIRED AND OPERATES T129 ATAK HELICOPTERS FOR 'HOT' COMBAT
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/30-percent-of-terror-funds-sourced-from-outside-nigeria-investigation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
EXCERPT: NAF TO TAKE DELIVERY OF Mi-171E ATTACK HELICOPTERS 'VERY SOON'
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
EVarn:
NIGERIAN AIRFORCE ACQUIRED AND OPERATES T129 ATAK HELICOPTERS FOR 'HOT' COMBAT
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/30-percent-of-terror-funds-sourced-from-outside-nigeria-investigation/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
EXCERPT: NAF TO TAKE DELIVERY OF Mi-171E ATTACK HELICOPTERS 'VERY SOON'

I AM OUT OF WORDS.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
agaugust:

NAF has been flying Mi-35 P since 7 years ago in combat Niger Delta and North East...7 years before Barlow came to drive MRAPs.

Nobody in Africa flies the Mi-35 M Hind E version, it is state of the art computerization and training is only available in Russia, only NAF pilots can fly that latest version of Hind.

Unqualified pilots don't fly the aircraft they are not qualified and trained specifically to fly, else they crash and die.

Tired of repeating same old argument....logging out.

All of the above happened yet with resulting collateral damage. SA mercenaries took over NAF hinds and flew them with success and precision.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.