Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90623 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Is he the real dad?
Ask google bro
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Opin Aye!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2017
brightmac:
Ask google bro
I hear u sis

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by teemy(m): 8:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85 I fully understand your major concern is what becomes of the little girl should the dad be reported to the authorities. The first action should be to contact her mother's people but am sure you have tried that. You also do not want to have the girl suffer in an institution you cannot vouch for. You might probably contact the numbers on louismariae's post and ask for their mode of operations.

louismariae:
This is sad.
People talking about stigma, and who is going to take care of the poor girl should stop already.
These are the dedicated helplines for child abuse (08085753932, 08102678442) in Lagos.
Kindly call them and help the poor out of her misery.
*Playing Man Unkind by 2Baba*

Above all, the girl's happiness should be the highest priority and if, just if there is no place for her and the father's still happens to be the only solution to her sustenance, get him to apologize to the girl before yourself and the neighbor and a promissory/confessional note never to repeat same ever again and most importantly no drawback for the girl else you just won't care for the outcome. I wish you wisdom in handling this.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by SweetyZinta(f): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

Don't confront him! All that should be done is look for a way to separate them. Report the matter to FIDA, NAPTIP and other NGOs fighting for the rights of girl � child. Also contact Barrister Mrs. Odumakin

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by neighy(m): 8:40am On Nov 17, 2017
OP i give you latest tuesday night i wan see that man picture on NL.. IssaClia
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by saintdennison19(m): 8:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Ask google if you don't know what to do, common sense should tell you what to do.

Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.[/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Datnaijaninja: 8:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Am begging you in God's name to please put a stop to this TODAY!! IT'S ON YOUR CONSCIENCE

Call Mirabel centre for sexual abuse on Tel: 08155770000, 07013491769, 08187243468, 01-2957816 RIGHT NOW

Ignore the video advice, stigma on the girl and do the right thing today. And call the girl's mom right away.

Please call them, go to that house today and GET THAT GIRL OUT OF THERE TODAY.

AM BEGGING YOU!

Don't disappoint this minor girl by looking the other way.please let us know if you need help

Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by slodot2000: 8:47am On Nov 17, 2017
GraGra247:
Abeg report to police, soldiers, EFCC, LASTMA, VIO. In fact all law enforcement agencies.

This is extreme wickedness and the fact that you're even asking what to do amazes me.

This is not what you contemplate on, as soon as you saw them you are supposed to barge in and escalate him without further delays to the wife, NGOs, Human Rights activists and every other law enforcement agencies. For me that's complete bullshit! That motherfucker needs to be put away for a very long time. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by daddyiel(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2017
shocked shocked are you for real? Oga should mind his business, I pray your daughters becomes victims, you are not normal, something is wrong with you and your existence, ọnwụ gbue gi
Spaxon:
Oga mind ur business

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by daddyiel(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
You are talking about calling neighbors,heaven knows he will be half dead before police come, reading this story is sad and heavy that I can not stand it for minutes
tbliss22:
This is madness of the first ORDER shocked shocked shocked

How on earth will you be banging your own daughter?? That man needs to be castrated immediately. If I was to be the one who saw him, I will make sure I call the whole neighbors around to embarrass him publicly.

So many helpless girls are out there suffering under evil men of this nature. God help us from terrible dad and crazy guardian who we leave our girls for upkeep.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by frob0genius(f): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I don't know why I got involved it's too hard on me. I just wish all these would just be a dream. It's sad.

Kindly let us know the outcome of the confrontation
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by africanusvu(m): 8:51am On Nov 17, 2017
emelda86:

Imagine this born by mistake I don't know why some mother didn't flush some foetus away your type will do same & continue because you are a big IDIOT....may u die by accident & let trailer crush you to pieces & may it press your skull,flesh & all parts of your body so that your remains will not be seen to bury AMEN.
whatever appears here is 50-50 fake/reality.many jokes away stories they can't help.like this.we can't help.but I don't know u in person and u don't know me.I av never ever wished u death.but for this ur comment.I send it back to u.your life will never remain same again.you wnt die but would soon beg for death
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by francizy(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2017
sammhi:
if you want to report him , let the mother be involved and not these so called welfare . ! forget what these hypocrites Nigerians are saying . confront him and let him know . How will the girl benefit if the father is sent to prison. The harm is done already. Dont make it worse. Nigeria is not USA or Europe where welfare is strong and can be relied upon. Here, what next? she is probably goes to a motherless baby home or some sort of place . what happens to her only God can tell. Can you guarantee that the type wont happen to her somewhere. We need to understand our culture. here , people dont care and are just out to make money form the system or score some cheap popularity. Tell me one person who has benefited from such. it is more of the punishment angle we do here and then the poor girl is still traumatized and worse off.
Harass him that if he does it again, you will report to Police. This will drive the demon from him. if you can , take the girl to her mum. but never to some Unknown Nigerians who may not even treat her any better!

Did this tanker load of watery faecal deposits (you probably think is a comment) come from a single human brain?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Amanyanabo(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmm, y do i feel 'the friend' is not really a friend
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by basic23111: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2017
louismariae:
This is sad.

People talking about stigma, and who is going to take care of the poor girl should stop already.

These are the dedicated helplines for child abuse (08085753932, 08102678442) in Lagos.

Kindly call them and help the poor out of her misery.

*Playing Man Unkind by 2Baba*
u still don't answer the question, who will take care of d girl? what will happen to d victim after her father send to jail.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by tbliss22(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2017
daddyiel:
You are talking about calling neighbors,heaven knows he will be half dead before police come, reading this story is sad and heavy that I can not stand it for minutes

Hmmmm.... I think it's high time we start to caution young girls not to be too loose to people of same blood. It's obvious this crazy demons have come to stay.

Matured young girls should stop too many huggs, laps sitting and too many body contacts towards people very close to them cos for crying out loud, this is getting out of hand.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by princetom1(m): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.

If u wanna help that kid... Holla at me 07086065571
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by kizyalex10(m): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Naso nah. Abi wetin i for say
it's well,this is sometin common here,men with loose appetite
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 9:20am On Nov 17, 2017
kizyalex10:
it's well,this is sometin common here,men with loose appetite
Aamin
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by obayus2015: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls report to the police or any govt agency in charge of child abuse and molestation before its too late. If the man continue will this disgraceful act,
he can impregnate the girl.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by guyla: 9:44am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today

No, do not confront him please, if you do chances are, he might relocate with the daughter and cut ties with you,
He might look for means to hurt you, remember he is the only known guardian to that child, he might still continue with his act because it has become an obsession,
Just report secretly to child protection agency, they will quizz the child without his knowledge and do the needful
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:
Report the case to those child protection agencies around you. Tomorrow when that child begins to be promiscuous, Nigerians would say she is evil and an agent of the devil. More than half of Naija females have been sexually abused by males in their homes, religious institutions or school yet men turn around to play saint and require perfection from the girls they have damaged right from the cradle.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Magicdon(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2017
She will attain puberty prematurely cos of having sex at an earlier n tender age

Are you for real... What about the life of that child?... Or are you waiting till he destroys her life with teenage pregnancy?.. It's just a matter of time... Cos I'm sure that girl has started attaining puberty. [/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by fof1: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Bros he is single. The mother of the girl lives in another city. They had the baby out of wedlock.

IS THAT AN EXCUSE FOR INCEST? WHAT A BEASTIE WORLD AND MISPLACED AFFECTION. HE HAS FOOLISHLY BRAINWASHED D GIRL, TOOK AWAY HER PRECIOUS VIRGINITY AND CAUSED HER TO DAILY SUBMISSION. WHAT A BEAST OF A DEVIL IN A FATHER
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ojotobiloba1: 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.
Why are u so daft?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by DocAdray(f): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today

Confront ke? Are you for real? Who told you mere confrontation will make the he-goat stop?
Please take it upon your self to help that poor girl immediately, hence she'll be scarred and damaged for life. Report your 'friend' to relevant authorities, contact the girl's extended family and her mum too.
OP please, do something, don't turn a blind eye...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by fpeter(f): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Thanks all the same for your post they are appreciated

OP, If you are reading this please in the name of God and everything that you hold dear to you PLEASE call the police.
If you are too scared PLEASE give us the address and the man's full details, his name, number, full address e.t.c
If you reside in Lagos, you may please dial this code anonymously and report this matter, don't ruin that child's life PLEASE
*6820#

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by teacherbim(f): 9:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What do you advice

Report him pls

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by guyla: 9:56am On Nov 17, 2017
basic23111:
u still don't answer the question, who will take care of d girl? what will happen to d victim after her father send to jail.

Anything is better than being hopelessly raped by the one who owes you protection,
At least the poor girl should have a mother somewhere, or maternal grandmother or paternal grandmother, maternal aunties, etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.