Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,460 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90686 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?
report to his family first especially the father if he has if this didn't yield then security or committee of friends if any but don't shade your friend evil is evil no other name
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 6:15am On Nov 17, 2017
domchike:
FOR GODS SAKE SHE IS 13 ,this is Abuse
Yea, it is
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 6:16am On Nov 17, 2017
kizyalex10:
I get photocopy dad?lol
Nah u come sabi o

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?
This is the more reason why we should shift from the nuclear family being the basic unit of society. The family has failed a lot of people, and they usually have nothing else to fall back to, since we're in an anti-social society where everyone "minds their business" in their little box houses and have contempt for COMMUNITY. We need to move from negative liberty model to that of positive liberty, where the fates of children are not in the hands of their parents---where government interference is substantial and at its maximum, not having children being totally at their parents' mercies.

We're humans, not animals. We can come up with something better.

Invite her mother. Her father must be punished. He's going to jail. He must pay for his crime. He's a disgusting human being that doesn't deserve to live among normal people.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by emelda86(f): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2017
sammhi:
if you want to report him , let the mother be involved and not these so called welfare . ! forget what these hypocrites Nigerians are saying . confront him and let him know . How will the girl benefit if the father is sent to prison. The harm is done already. Dont make it worse. Nigeria is not USA or Europe where welfare is strong and can be relied upon. Here, what next? she is probably goes to a motherless baby home or some sort of place . what happens to her only God can tell. Can you guarantee that the type wont happen to her somewhere. We need to understand our culture. here , people dont care and are just out to make money form the system or score some cheap popularity. Tell me one person who has benefited from such. it is more of the punishment angle we do here and then the poor girl is still traumatized and worse off.
Harass him that if he does it again, you will report to Police. This will drive the demon from him. if you can , take the girl to her mum. but never to some Unknown Nigerians who may not even treat her any better!

@1st u sound stupid later on u started sounding reasonable, later again u now sound so stupid & reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 17, 2017
Surelay:
Call him and talk to him, let him know the implications of what he is doing ,bcs reporting him may lead to jail and who we take care of the doughter.And also stigmisation of the doughter will be their based on nigeria factor.tell him the number of years he will spend in jail if reported.
BEST comment ever. I see people commenting.. Report the child, report the child as if no be Nigeria we dey. They would hold the man extort money from him, finally release him automatically both of their future is ruined... Best thing talk sense into the man and relocate that child from his dad asap.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by drsamba: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2017
biacan:
And what have you done about it
This is terribly bad,you should call in the cops on him next time,don't alert him or else you may make him recoil into his evil shell
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by HITTED(m): 6:25am On Nov 17, 2017
I doubt this story. If true, why would this foolish Op be finding it difficult to report it to the appropriate authorities?

If I were anywhere close, the first person I'd arrest is the Op, then I'd panel-beat the useless father before handing him over to the police.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by blacq2009(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today
Tell him the girl confided that in you. And that she wanted to go to the police and report but you stopped her with the excuse he (your friend) will be stigmatized. So if he does not stop, you will personally take the girl to the police station and report.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Funkybabee(f): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Abeg quickly do something, before she get pregnant cuz u will be responsible for it....

Oloshi baba...abami eda
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Surelay:
Call him and talk to him, let him know the implications of what he is doing ,bcs reporting him may lead to jail and who we take care of the doughter.And also stigmisation of the doughter will be their based on nigeria factor.tell him the number of years he will spend in jail if reported.
And what becomes of the damaged girl? What guarantee is there that he's going to stop? This mentality of tolerance and leniency towards rapists and paedophiles is the reason why no progress is being made in combating the crime.

I hope he isn't granted bail by the court after his arrest. That seems to be the trend these days.

We might as well turn to brutal jungle justice for these animals.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 9jja(f): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

Op thank you for your effort but please finish it up.

Please save that little girl's future. Find below where to go if you are in Lagos but if not call the numbers and they will direct you where to find assistance.

http://www.adorablemum.com/domestic-abuseviolence-where-to-get-help-in-lagos-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Offpoint: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Dude just give the girl rat poison to administer to the azzhole. imagine the trauma the poor girl is going to go through her entire life.
Like WTF is wrong with some human? ashawo dey everywhere, even gay dey.. sey dem ashawo go collect all de boyz for this."

please give the girl poison to help her useless father end his miserable life.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by biacan(f): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2017
drsamba:

This is terribly bad,you should call in the cops on him next time,don't alert him or else you may make him recoil into his evil shell
One of the reasons why you shouldn't smoke is not good for your health move out from here
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by HITTED(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

BEST comment ever. I see people commenting.. Report the child, report the child as if no be Nigeria we dey. They would hold the man extort money from him, finally release him automatically both of their future is ruined... Best thing talk sense into the man and relocate that child from his dad asap.
How could you score that baseless crap best comment?

Talk sense into a rapist or beat the last sense out of him?

Whether you like it or not, reporting him remains the best bait; and he'd need a great deal of beating too. Factory-default-setting kind of beating. I personally would like to beat him to a point he won't remember his daughter anymore.

If you're worried about the daughter being stigmatized or not being taken care of, some good people of Nigeria would be willing to donate to her cause and she must have family members somewhere to take care of her.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by David160(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.
this one weak me o... I think there are NGOs that protect women rights, tip one of them off they will now take legal action against the pedophile

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by wyqay: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2017
this case has to be handled with wisdom.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FaithZion2(f): 6:35am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls which state are you?? I have FIN sister who can help n make sure the idiot is behind bar.....

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Hmmmm nawa o,i dnt even kn wat to say..all this stupid men dat calls themselves father,i tank God of how God saved me frm mine

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FaithZion2(f): 6:37am On Nov 17, 2017
HITTED:

Whether you like it or not, reporting him remains the best bait; and he'd need a great deal of beating too. Factory-default-setting kind of beating. I personally would like to beat him to a point he won't remember his daughter anymore.

If you're worried about the daughter being stigmatized or not being taken care of, some good people of Nigeria would be willing to donate to her cause and she must have family members somewhere to take care of her.

U making sense
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by DonBobes(m): 6:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.

Am quoting u to let u c dis. C d best way to deal wit dis is to make a report n get d girl out fast after u do these things I want to list out:
1- get or find out how dis girl's studies will not b stopped or affected by ur actions n how it would continue after u get her out of her paedophilic father.
2-find out how she would b cared for.
3-find out how she would get a new n beta home.
4-get police protection or he should be made to understand dat if a strand of hair goes missing on her head without ur knowledge he would be behind bars. N u should b watchful too. B on guard.
5-ones u get these done. Get her out fast.

But if u can't get wat i listed above done, DONT MAK A MOV & put d small girl in trouble.
But if u can't JUST GET 2-4 POLICEMEN TO SIT WIT HIM AND TEL HIM ABOUT IT TO STOP.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by mohisd(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I will do my best for her...... I will give update as we proceed
God bless u

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 6:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Spaxon:
Oga mind ur business
What?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 17, 2017
HITTED:

beating the man might be better to reset his brain to default.. But taking the man and child out to our unsupportive legal system is bad... The man might never go to jail and the child might never have that better life u think arresting her dad would get her... Just beat the hell out of the man and relocate that child from his dad... The man would pay whatever it cost to train that child wherever she will be taken to.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by agarawu23(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Lot of lies now, it's hard to believe which story is true angry
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by finest0007(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Crazy world we live in. In my village my dads employee sleeps with his underaged sister, good thing she's been relocated as fate would have it. There are agencies that'll put an end to this and charge your friend to court. Find one
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 6:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
And what becomes of the damaged girl? What guarantee is there that he's going to stop? This mentality of being tolerant and lenient with rapists and paedophiles is the reason why no progress is being made in combating the crime.

I hope he isn't granted bail by the court after his arrest. That seems to be the trend these days.

We might as well turn to brutal jungle justice for these animals.

The kind posts we see in nairaland eh,
These rape apologists have no Shame at all
See stupid advice..
Call him and let him know the implications if what he is doing? As if he is a baby that doesn't know his left from right.
Who will take care of the child?? Just imagine?, so if they tell that poster that they will leave the child under the care of the father because he has promised to change and stop then that poster will say OK. And be happy and be able to sleep well? Sometimes. Some posts here leave me speechless.

Hopefully he isn't granted bail

Not a good option @ jungle justice

Modified:: so many animals here are against reporting their fellow animal because of the pathetic reason of who will take care of the child?

Where is your empathy for a rape victim?

Do you really think that girl wants that animal near her at all? Do you really think she wants to see him talkmore of him taking care of her?, what kind of messed up reason is that?

What nonsense is does this taking care of her even mean? If it's money the mother can take care of her child and I'm sure she'll get aid from welfare.

You all think that girl wants her father near her? I'm sure she does all she can to try and forget that such a beasts exists.

So if they really leave the father to take care of the child you all will be happy? You'll sleep well at a night?
What kind of nonsense is covering up the crimes of the father by just talking to him and expecting him to change.
Why babying a rape apologist foolishly like this while the real baby, the real child, the real victim, no one spares a thought to what she actually wants? How she will actually feel?

The first thing that little girl wants is to forget that she has a father, she doesn't want to see that animal Ever again, neither does she even want him any where near her under the disguise of "taking care of her"

The kind of useless posts I read here sometimes,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by delishpot: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Dcholeric:
madam shut up and face this situation stop crying gender thing. ..
women are more devils when it comes to child molesting ...because no one suspects them and male children generally don't have the courage to come out.

I was a victim ...(three different women at different stages in my life and these are close relatives or friends of family)....becoming an adult and discussing these things with fellow guys I found out that many guys were also affected while still young..

say no to child abuse (gender isn't the ish)

Oh shut the eff up, I have seen males laughing rape off, some even ask to be rapped by multiple women. While at the same time mocking female victims of sexual abuse. I have heard men even say underage girls are sexually seducing men and that underage girls are rotten hence they lure their own rapist. So please sit at the corner and stop blabbering about males when males don't publicly take such issues as big deal. I do not discriminate gender when it comes to abuse and kids are my passion. If men come out to condemn sexual abuse in all, I am sure the world would understand that guys get affected too. Rather young males say oh, ladies please come and rape us o . We want to be raped by ladies. And when a guys cries out, fellow men would shut him down so why are you surprised if people think rape doesn't affect men? Besides what I said, did I lie?

"Women are more devils" yet you say I am gender biased? grin at least they were not your mother. Father's rape both their kids, step kids and other people's kids. So let's decide which gender is worse while at it. It affects males and females I agree they both have to fight the psychological trauma but I the girl has her morality and physical wound to tend which males may not be pressured with. In future it is a girl that has to battle with virginity and other issues. A girl can manage to scale through but she can never buy her hymen back. She may become pregnant and forced to have an abortion all inclusive in the sexual abuse package. So yes, while it affects men, women have the added societal pressure to think that they are not clean enough. The only good thing now is that virginity isn't such a big deal these days if not what do you think the future would hold for such girls?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by trumpcoat(m): 6:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls this is so bad,I pity the little girl, the girl should not be allowed to stay with him again he's obsessed with her, the proper body should be reported to then as a woman she can come and stay with me I will take good care of her
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by fkj950ax(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.
If you are in Lagos, please go to Mirabel Centre at LASUTH, GRA Ikeja, and drop the following details

1. Your friends house address with clear description
2. His full name
3. The daughter's name.

You can do this anonymously.

They will go there, ask questions from the man and his daughter and definatly carry out examinations on the daughter in their mobile lab. Once evidence of sexual intercourse is established. The case is taking up officially. He will be arrested and the daughter placed in State custody until family members (relations) agree on her upkeep.

http://mirabelcentre.org/

ALL FREE OF CHARGE

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
What?
Jesu mi shocked shocked shocked

That one weak me oh shocked
Mind wetin?

It is finished.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sammhi(m): 6:53am On Nov 17, 2017
emelda86:

@1st u sound stupid later on u started sounding reasonable, later again u now sound so stupid & reasonable.
how old are you? am sure you are a kid or some sort.
I have handled such in the past and I saw no benefit whatsoever from reporting the man. he went to jail but what about the victim? did the victim fare any better ? did prison reform him?
you just been sensational and emotional which has no bearing on reality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.