Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90627 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by boyjo: 7:41am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?
Please just stop acting like a fool already!!!
So, if she were your daughter this what you will be saying? Asking questions on Nairaland??

The moment you caught him bouncing off her you should have busted into the room and burst his head you witch!

A little girl is crying for help and two grownups don't know what to do?

I know you will quote me now with one silly response sad

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by moonnstar(f): 7:42am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

stigma gini?what if see becomes pregnant?what if she tries an abortion and die eventually?abeg tell child protection abi wetin dey de call am?they wont even leave her with him again.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Moganajoe: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

Call him to a sit out and inform him of his evil act. Let him know that only you & his neighbour (the lady that hinted u) are aware, that the girl has confirmed to you people. If he doesn't stop the girl's mother would told and probably police.

But remember, it must not be in his house or your house
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by emelda86(f): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2017
[quote author=sammhi post=62452081]
how old are you? am sure you are a kid or some sort.
I have handled such in the past and I saw no benefit whatsoever from reporting the man. he went to jail but what about the victim? did the victim fare any better ? did prison reform him?
you just been sensational and emotional which has no bearing on reality[/quo

I am old enough to be your worse nightmare

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2017
I called a friend this morning and shared this your experience with her but I was shocked to the spine when she told me the lil boy talking on the background of our conversation IS A PRODUCT OF FATHER-DAUGHTER SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP.

The phone almost fell off me.

They have adopted the lil innocent boy.

The mum dropped him an ran away.

The mum grandad comes sometimes to check for his well being.

The mum's dad who impregnated her ran away after the show.

OP, read dis to review your option of shielding your friend.

Mehn! Things are happening.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by HITTED(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

and what will happen to the daughter ?
She would be taken care of. If she doesn't have a mother, she must have an aunt, an uncle, a grandmother or a grandfather.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by upuphim(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2017
Report the case to Marabel centre and let them handle it.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by louismariae(m): 7:50am On Nov 17, 2017
This is sad.

People talking about stigma, and who is going to take care of the poor girl should stop already.

These are the dedicated helplines for child abuse (08085753932, 08102678442) in Lagos.

Kindly call them and help the poor out of her misery.

*Playing Man Unkind by 2Baba*

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2017
NisforNicky:
Dis is why i h8 men
Ur dad and brothers included in your hate for men too....mtchwww

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by georgetrent(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
O mehn....this is just sad....bro the next time you go visiting...just carry 2 by 2 plank hide for backyard....once the guy start am...use the plank to reset his brain
��
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
Please if you can’t do it. Let me do it my self !!

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 17, 2017
What you should have done was get evidence, by this video evidence, I know someone suggested it earlier, but you didn't listen, you are just going to make this case a bit more technical for the prosecutor to handle, I hope the little girl gets justice
Gulderbottle85:

Is that all you got ? Pray you don't find yourself in my position
By the way, I don't know why people find it difficult to believe I have seen three cases of incest, two impregnated their daughters while the other was between cousins, so yes it is happening
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Beryl007:
For your Borehole Drilling and Geophysical
Survey at Reasonable Price ....Contact us @
SDU Geology Firm...via call and whatsapp :
Email: samueladeyemia9@gmail.com. We are at
your Service at Ogun State, Oyo State , Lagos
State, Osun State, Ekiti State and environs

What is it sef ?

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Adebowale89(m): 8:04am On Nov 17, 2017
you're asking a callous qst, Op

if I happen to know you in person, I go like confront you myself for knowing all what this innocent poor girl is experiencing and you're still here to ask yeye QST

do you even have a heart at all. show me your friend then I will tell you who you're

nonsense

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Wellspring01(m): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2017
Mtn Data
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PeacenLove2: 8:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Fhemmmy:
If you dont report this to the authority and have that your so called friend behind bar, you are a WICKED man too
Please be the voice that the little girl has been praying for, get her justice PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine if he could do this to his own child, everybody else will be like ants. This is a monster. Op, this friend of yours deserves no sympathy. He is a disgrace to humanity. Please alert the appropriate agencies before you confront him. Desperate people will do just about anything and let her mother be warned as well. I don't know why she would leave her daughter behind. Very disheartening.

Your friend deserves to be put out like a mad dog. Animal in human skin. My prayers are with the poor girl. This too shall pass.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 8:10am On Nov 17, 2017
handelex:

You never can tell. She may have suffered what this girl suffered.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
sammhi:

exactly my point. I have had such experience in the past and vowed after realizing that it is of little use to the victim. the set up was more for punishment . the victim gets nothing better. in the Nigerian system, there are much better way to handle such a man.

The girl should be given back to her mother or mother's parents. Her father is a danger to her.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by francizy(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2017
This OP sha! You saw something like this and you came here asking if you should confront him and that you just want him to stop.

How do people reason in this country for crying out loud?? You saw a useless he-goat abusing his biological daughter sexually and the only thing that came to your mind is confronting him? Instead of reporting the demonic he-goat to the police you're here asking foolish questions.

How on earth do you think such a devilish he-goat will stop this demonic attitude with just confronting him? You think that confronting him changes anything? Or you don't know that once faced with the reality that people are aware of his evil acts, he wouldn't move out of that area?

Don't be an acomplice to a crime! Do the right thing!

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by GraGra247(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?

So he's taking care of her now? or he's destroying her life? You be the judge.

If you allow that man to continue living with the girl after punishing him for the crime, he'll still find a way to decieve her with gifts and continue his perverted enterprise with her. He may even use juju to silence her this time.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FixAm(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

u asked about stigma for you or your friend imagine that girl is your daughter will u consider the man been stigmatized? or when the daughter get pregnant will people not ask. please don't spare evil cos the daughter will name you as those she confide in and you maybe jailed as well so act now report to child protection and save your self and that of a harmless 13 years

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Kay25(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Report to any organisation that sees to the concern of child abuse so that the child can be taken away from him and rehabilated.if u r in lagos there are such organisation around try locate one

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PeacenLove2: 8:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Moganajoe:

Call him to a sit out and inform him of his evil act. Let him know that only you & his neighbour (the lady that hinted u) are aware, that the girl has confirmed to you people. If he doesn't stop the girl's mother would told and probably police.

Get a grip on reality. There can never be a true father-daughter relationship here again. He is and will forever be a danger to that child and any other child around him.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
domchike:
FOR GODS SAKE SHE IS 13 ,this is Abuse

Abuse is just one. How about the taboo aspect; father and daughter. My goodness!!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2017
fada lord!! angry

This man's d**k ought to be cutoff and given to dogs to feed on alreadyangry

Gezzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2017
sammhi:
if you want to report him , let the mother be involved and not these so called welfare . ! forget what these hypocrites Nigerians are saying . confront him and let him know . How will the girl benefit if the father is sent to prison. The harm is done already. Dont make it worse. Nigeria is not USA or Europe where welfare is strong and can be relied upon. Here, what next? she is probably goes to a motherless baby home or some sort of place . what happens to her only God can tell. Can you guarantee that the type wont happen to her somewhere. We need to understand our culture. here , people dont care and are just out to make money form the system or score some cheap popularity. Tell me one person who has benefited from such. it is more of the punishment angle we do here and then the poor girl is still traumatized and worse off.
Harass him that if he does it again, you will report to Police. This will drive the demon from him. if you can , take the girl to her mum. but never to some Unknown Nigerians who may not even treat her any better!

People in motherless baby homes are better off than you if you don't know. Stupid advice; "He will be scared if threatened to be reported to the police," like seriously? Better think well before you advice people.

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by toprealman: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Maybe you depend on this your friend for survival or you are just like him.....maybe with a slight variation. If otherwise, prove me wrong by doing the needful.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by NisforNicky: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2017
handelex:

u r duly ignored
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by francizy(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Moganajoe:

The most useless advise I've ever seen in my life!! Report the idiotic he-goat to the police at once. What the heck is sit out? How do you folks even think such a person will ever stop this useless acts?

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by kizyalex10(m): 8:30am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Nah u come sabi o
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 8:32am On Nov 17, 2017
kizyalex10:
Naso nah. Abi wetin i for say

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65