Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90683 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 1Rebel: 6:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Yoruba people sha

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by bsideboii(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2017
just when I thought I've seen it all...So sad.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by purplekayc(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
This early morning? undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sammhi(m): 6:56am On Nov 17, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
beating the man might be better to reset his brain to default.. But taking the man and child out to our unsupportive legal system is bad... The man might never go to jail and the child might never have that better life u think arresting her dad would get her... Just beat the hell out of the man and relocate that child from his dad... The man would pay whatever it cost to train that child wherever she will be taken to.
exactly my point. I have had such experience in the past and vowed after realizing that it is of little use to the victim. the set up was more for punishment . the victim gets nothing better. in the Nigerian system, there are much better way to handle such a man.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by xxgig(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What do you advice
the only way to stop it is to get the little out of his sight. get are a new home away from her Dad's.
.Then threaten to report him if he ever try such with anyone again.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by GraGra247(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

what an id.iot this poster is.confront the dad lmao.

he should be reported at once!

Its possible that the poster has the same pedophile trait in him else why should he even hesitate or find it difficult to report the man and save the innocent girl.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by HITTED(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
beating the man might be better to reset his brain to default.. But taking the man and child out to our unsupportive legal system is bad... The man might never go to jail and the child might never have that better life u think arresting her dad would get her... Just beat the hell out of the man and relocate that child from his dad... The man would pay whatever it cost to train that child wherever she will be taken to.

It's like you don't know the severity of child rape and how much the society frowns at it. If that man is arrested and they're able to establish that he's been abusing his daughter, no legal system would let him walk freely. He'd be dealt with physically and emotionally, and he would spend nothing less than 10 years in prison with hard labour.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ariklawani(f): 7:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Are u crazy,what are u waiting for,quickly go and report ,the little girl needs urgent help.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Thelma009: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today
will confronting him make him stop?? I don't think so....even if he is confronted, he might pretend in front of you and deal with the child later for telling you. And he might continue but the child would be to scared to confide in anybody again. I don't know if reporting him to the police is the right thing to do....but who will take care of her if he is arrested? And hell hate you and her when he gets out. Can't her mother be contacted? Or doesn't she want to have anything to do with the child?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Maximus85(m): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

He's a mad man. Castrate him.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by snowblaq(f): 7:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?

Are you for real... What about the life of that child?... Or are you waiting till he destroys her life with teenage pregnancy?.. It's just a matter of time... Cos I'm sure that girl has started attaining puberty.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 17, 2017
HITTED:

It's like you don't know the severity of child rape and how much the society frowns at it. If that man is arrested and they're able to establish that he's been abusing his daughter, no legal system would let him walk freely. He'd be dealt with physically and emotionally, and he would spend nothing less than 10 years in prison with hard labour.
and what will happen to the daughter ?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ariklawani(f): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Is he the real dad?
Stupid question. a 13yrs daughter, does it matter if it's her fada or not.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2017
xynerise:

The way people will mind their business when you are in danger

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by khome(f): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2017
ariklawani:
Stupid question. a 13yrs daughter, does it matter if it's her fada or not.
How is it a stupid question?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2017
Maybe he is the adopted father... If Na real dad he deserves to be flogged very well with Fulani koboko...100lashes..if he die that's his luck.. yeye father
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Daeylar:

The kind posts we see in nairaland eh,
These rape apologists have no Shame at all
See stupid advice..
Call him and let him know the implications if what he is doing? As if he is a baby that doesn't know his left from right.
Who will take care of the child?? Just imagine?, so if they tell that poster that they will leave the child under the care of the father because he has promised to change and stop then that poster will say OK. And be happy and be able to sleep well? Sometimes. Some posts here leave me speechless.

Hopefully he isn't granted bail

Not a good option @ jungle justice

Modified:: so many animals here are against reporting their fellow animal because of the pathetic reason of who will take care of the child?

Where is your empathy for a rape victim?

Do you really think that girl wants that animal near her at all? Do you really think she wants to see him talkmore of him taking care of her?, what kind of messed up reason is that?

What nonsense is does this taking care of her even mean? If it's money the mother can take care of her child and I'm sure she'll get aid from welfare.

You all think that girl wants her father near her? I'm sure she does all she can to try and forget that such a beasts exists.

So if they really leave the father to take care of the child you all will be happy? You'll sleep well at a night?
What kind of nonsense is covering up the crimes of the father by just talking to him and expecting him to change.
Why babying a rape apologist foolishly like this while the real baby, the real child, the real victim, no one spares a thought to what she actually wants? How she will actually feel?

The first thing that little girl wants it to forget that she has a father, she doesn't want to see that animal Ever again, neither does she even want him any where near her under the disguise of "taking care of her"

The kind of useless posts I read here sometimes,
Their stupidity is a direct consequence of the retarrded culture of seeing children as MEANS TO AN END, rather than ENDS IN THEMSELVES. They do not care about the girl's feelings, thoughts and interests. Her father "owns her", afterall. They don't need her opinions. She should deal with her inner wounds---they don't matter.

Such callous, insensitive idiots.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by KingsleyCEO: 7:16am On Nov 17, 2017
You are the one raping the girl on a daily basis if you don't report and give this poor little girl justice...

You better disassociate yourself by taking the right and bold step, but in until you take that step allow me address you as a rapist and also an accompanist.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Daeylar(f): 7:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Tozara:
Their stupidity is the direct consequence of the retarrded culture of seeing children as MEANS TO AN END, instead of ENDS IN THEMSELVES. They do not care about the girl's feelings, thoughts and interests. Her father "owns her", afterall. They don't need her opinions. She should deal with her inner wounds---they don't matter.

Such callous, insensitive idiots.

Seems that's what's happening.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Gamusgamus: 7:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
REPORT THE BASTARD TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITY

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by GoldNiagara(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Buy a gun and pump as many bullets in his groin!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by RillJ(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Let the mother know. Run the guy through the strings.
How in hell do a man sleep with an 13 yrs old child?
If u dont stop him now, he will continue to abuse that child and may eventually destroy her life completely. He has no business taking custody of that child.

Save a soul bro, expose that bastard for who he is.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Walexwisdom(m): 7:25am On Nov 17, 2017
edoman2016:
What will make a father have sex with his biological daughter? I can't seem to fathom it. Some men are just dogs in human form. Simple.

I swear this animal deserve to die by hanging, if not that we are in a lawless country. All rape or defiling of minor should attract a death penalty...
I can't just imagine how the little girl must be feeling, to have been constantly assaulted by her own father. Please get justice for her by all means and ensure that after the animal dad has been put behind bars, you get a psychologist for the girl so as to build her self esteem up again.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Osaronicole: 7:26am On Nov 17, 2017
I feel sad for the helpless little girl whose life will never be the same.

This act will forever be in her head even when she becomes an adult, it's never easy to forget sexual assaults.

I wish above all things right now that she's helped and rescued from the demon she's living with,

I pray the man gets to be arrested, detained and tortured and if possible raped by his fellow men beyond his imagination.

Father in heaven send help to this helpless child who's unfortunate to be born into this wicked world and Grant her happiness and strength to forget this dastardly evil done to her by those who are supposed to protect her from evil. Grant her a better and fulfilling future.

God punish the so called father.

I weep for the girl.

uote author=Gulderbottle85 post=62438493]Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I just want him to stop.[/quote]
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by D33VA(f): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2017
@OP
The person whose welfare you should be concerned about now, is the poor girl.

If a man can be so dehumanised as to sleep with his daughter, what makes you think you can talk sense into him?

This is not a problem a conversation can fix. Your friend is demented. Truly evil. Such people deserve no mercy. NONE.

The best thing you can do is to report to a child protection agency, prefab ably get the girl on tape first, incase the father attempts to intimidate her into changing her story.

I must say though that a majority of Nigerians, going by the comments here lack common sense and empathy. Some people reason like they have cotton in their head. How can you be advicing that the man should be warned so he can continue taking care of her? How exactly is abusing someone taking care of her. This is rape I hope you all know that?

No matter what the future holds for her, incestuous rape has got to be worst than other prospects.

Contact a child care agency, they would contact suitable next of kin and take it up from there.

If you protect or pity this beast, it makes you a worse beast. Because you are the beast that could have helped. But chose not to

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by adabekee12(f): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Dcholeric:
madam shut up and face this situation stop crying gender thing. ..
women are more devils when it comes to child molesting ...because no one suspects them and male children generally don't have the courage to come out.

I was a victim ...(three different women at different stages in my life and these are close relatives or friends of family)....becoming an adult and discussing these things with fellow guys I found out that many guys were also affected while still young..

say no to child abuse (gender isn't the ish)

She is right it is a gender thing. After all majority, if not all ethnic groups in Nigeria are patriarchal. WE do not live in an EGALITARIAN society
I feel your pain and hope you were able to talk to a psychologist.
Your experience (horrendous) does not negate the fact that the ratio of male molesters to female molesters are unequal. With patriarchy comes the abuse of power and enforcing that power on those you view as subservient. That is why some religions allow 50 year old men to marry and SEXUALLY molest girls under 12 yrs old. If most of us look at our grandfathers, or, for some even fathers you will notice that a lot of these men 25-70 years marry girls that were 10-18 yrs old. A lot of us come from families of pedophiles and sexual molesters. Now mind you it was not viewed that way, actually it was normalized because of patriarchal culture.
So, to eradicate this problem, we are going to have to annihilate all Semitic religions and patriarchal cultures that are detrimental to the girl child and persecute those who fail to comply.
To stop female molesters, they will need sexual orientation to educate them why molesting of any sort is unacceptable. After that if they stray again then harsh punishments (like molesting them back) would be used...

ALL IN ALL, SEXUAL EDUCATION IS A DIRE NEED IN NIGERIA AND ALL OVER AFRICA. CONSEQUENCES OF MOLESTING SHOULD ALSO BE HIGHLIGHTED.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by zinizta: 7:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Belafonte:

All you had to do was read and understand my poat, really or, at least, try to understand the angle I'm coming from.

Everybody knows you need evidence to have a case ruled in your favour as accusations are just what they are, accusations. Without proof, the suspicions would be there but the guy might still have custody of the girl without any because nobody can prove he's been molesting his daughter; this is Nigeria, after all. Jumping the gun and being all emotional helps the girl in no way.

No amount of good intentions will substitute for a good plan. Also, your last paragraph just got me stumped. How does that relate to the topic at hand? Your post makes you sound mentally unhinged. You need to keep it together, dude
Boss, You'Re Right.But In This Case The Victim Should Not Be Let To Suffer Further In The Name Of Evidence Extraction.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by moonnstar(f): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:
Report the case to those child protection agencies around you. Tomorrow when that child begins to be promiscuous, Nigerians would say she is evil and an agent of the devil. More than half of Naija females have been sexually abused by males in their homes, religious institutions or school yet men turn around to play saint and require perfection from the girls they have damaged right from the cradle.
my brother you are very right.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by THEREALLIFE: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2017
My friend, get a video evidence to back up your case when u report it. Cos a simple lie from the dad will fault all ur claims against him.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by NisforNicky: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Dis is why i h8 men
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by iaindabawa(m): 7:34am On Nov 17, 2017
so so terrible
if indeed is a friend you need to stop him fast.
let his elders know so that they can intervene.
that girl should not stay with him again
i haven't say anything on nairaland for quite some times but this thread really touch me
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Yankiss(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today
A note of caution. Do not confront him carelessly or you will jeopardize the little girl all the more and make things messier. I suggest you lodge an anonymous report to child protection agencies with full details as soon as today. They know what to do. If you confront him, will you separate the girl from him later?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.