Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90675 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ocelot2006(m): 11:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Spaxon:
Oga mind ur business

& watch a child's life being destroyed by her own father?? Evil thrives when good men & women do nothing.

My recommendation: Confront him & possibly withdraw that child from that toxic environment IMMEDIATELY. Take her to a safe home (grand parents, uncles/aunts, etc) or even yours (if you have the capability to cater for her) till the issue is addressed. Then discreetly involve close family members in the case; I'm not so keen on involving the cops, at least not immediately, as it will definitely have negative effects/cast a stigma on the innocent girl.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ocelot2006(m): 11:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
The little girl said her dad also force her to watch xvideos

OH COME ON!! HABA!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
The little girl said her dad also force her to watch xvideos

cry

The most important thing u need to do is contact one of this sexual abuse ngo or hotlines. They will come and take her away from there IMMEDIATELY and reconnect her wt her mother. They'll also bring in d police.
Please call them now and make sure u keep following up on her till she's reconnected wt her mother.

Don't confront dt rapist by yourself. Even if u do, he will either just deny & continue or Run away or hide the girl. We don't want any of this outcomes. So please try to get external help. I'll post links here if I find some.

Another option is to take her away by yourself and let her stay somewhere safe. Maybe talk to ur church (pastors wife or sthn) till u can get the ngo to step in.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Gurusblend(m): 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
You can't just confront like that, else he will deny doing so, wait for an opportunity to grab solid / concrete evidence against him, you can video tape him when doing it but be careful so as not to leak the video, or all of you should enter at once when he started doing so as to be caught red handed..
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by swazpedro(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Everyone is giving solutions, but no one has offered to help.. Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by deolurexy1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
selflessmaya:

take your advice, chew it up, swallow it and sh!t it out cos it's crap, what a pathetic advice! do u think a man who is raping his own 13 yr old child does not know it's wrong?? u think what he needs is advice or an ultimatum. are u high? OP is in NO place to counsel this girl, u must think the job of a psychiatrist is so easy that everyone can do it, u said it yourself, this is a sensitive issue. only ppl who have the proper sensitivity training should deal with it, it's OP's job to get the authorities involved, that's it, it's not his job to start fixing this child. stop doling out stupid advice, u mean if u found out a man is sleeping with a helpless child that he fathered, your first instinct would be to talk to him and not immediately get the helpless child away from him?
imagine the roughest sweatiest sex of your life and replace the girl with your mother, do u feel how repulsive it is? do u know what an unnatural order it is for a man to have carnal knowledge of his own seed? if u found a man raping your daughter in your own house, would u wait for him to finish, counsel her first, then give him a warning and tell him not to do it again? the way some of u think is straight up toxic. pedophilia and incest and psychological abuse are all serious issues individually, how can a combination of all 3 be so trivial to u? smh
You are a bastard for insulting me. For starters this platform isn't the right place for this kinda issue it will only Leave the op more confused. Now every family loves differently, give or take he is stil her father having him put away forever would make her case worse believe no matter the therapy. As sad as it sounds these things ha occurred since man and woman existed. They should separate them but not totally.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Drnice: 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
First, save the child by keeping her to a trusted mature female's care. Talk to few(2 or 3) persons about it that will walk alongside you to confront the Pervert, while questioning him keep your phones on recording, atleast use questions to lure him in. But Traditionally, if really he committed such sin, let the elders of that land decide his fate(curse, exile). I will also advise, when the case is done, disassociate with such friend. Thanks!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Calling a spade, a spade. You are a witness to rape. Your friend rapes his daughter. Report him to the authorities. And involve an anti-rape NGO. protect the girl child.

He's doing a lot of damage to her. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
deolurexy1:

You are a bastard for insulting me. For starters this platform isn't the right place for this kinda issue it will only Leave the op more confused. Now every family loves differently, give or take he is stil her father having him put away forever would make her case worse believe no matter the therapy. As sad as it sounds these things ha occurred since man and woman existed. They should separate them but not totally.

People easily get emotional at these things forgetting there is a need to have a critical thinking, lets just pray this girl won't developed any sort of Stockholm syndrome for the dad, aside taking her to bed, the Dad has been the only one in her life, no mother, no brother or sister.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Maski87: 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
You will be ruining this girls life if you do not confront this man and Man him stop traumatizing this child
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 12:00am On Nov 17, 2017
Please OP get the contact of the mother of the little girl so she can confront the man and possibly get her daughter back. But OP you said you saw the man bouncing on top of the girl and you and your female friend and a neighbour called the little girl to confirm. why confirm from the girl what you already saw?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Drnice: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2017
swazpedro:
Everyone is giving solutions, but no one has offered to help.. Nigeria
Solution might be help inturn. Besides, people who would help will PM him(Op). You don't expect them to go public to tell the community that they are about to help. Btw, I'm Biafran!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today
confront him.why are you risking your life like this.bro I will advice you to report this to agent in charge of rape

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by futurehome: 12:02am On Nov 17, 2017
I strongly advice you talk to him first, he might be going through an emotional trauma. Tell him the repercussions involved in his actions. Threaten to report if he refuse to change. Your friend also needs help. Spiritual and emotional help. If you report him, it will do.more harm than good. Naija police no dey rehabilitate person o, na to finish him life.

May God give you the wisdom to help both of them.

Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2017
deolurexy1:

WTF?? Did u just use the word love? Arent u a sick bastard?

Dt girl has bn damaged forever and ur here sympathizing wt a sick man. He MUST be put away so he doesnt molest another minor. Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by maclatunji: 12:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

He won't, report to the authorities. Save her from further defilement.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 17, 2017
We have confronted him but he is denying.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Bamz(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2017
Spaxon:
Oga mind ur business

It is clear that beauty and brains are worlds apart.

Gulderbottle85,

You need to report this on time. Eyes on you man.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sorextee(m): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Dont just base it on only girls alone.. We guys get molested by females too wen we were young. Let me just speak for myself.. Its a shameful thing to talk about..

delishpot:
Report the case to those child protection agencies around you. Tomorrow when that child begins to be promiscuous, Nigerians would say she is evil and an agent of the devil. More than half of Naija females have been sexually abused by males in their homes, religious institutions or school yet men turn around to play saint and require perfection from the girls they have damaged right from the cradle.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 12:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Obviously, OP is in a state of limbo. I sense his "friend "has been his benefactor overtime hence, his state or confusion.

But you should know that, you and no one else owe that helpless child her freedom.

The earlier you swing in action the better for YOU, YOUR" BENEFACTOR " AND THE EMOTIONALLY CHAINED FRAIL YOUNG INNOCENT GIRL.

Don't confront your friend about your experienced, this is only for your safety for you never can tell how he would walk his way out of the show unscattered.

Locate a child care unit and tender your experience.

You really don't need any prove here as it is readily available. The young girl will be checked for penetration and she would by then have gathered some confidence to finger her dad as the culprit.

GO SAVE A YOUNG LIFE THAT IS CURRENTLY IN CHAIN.

GO FOR THE RESCUE.

GO SAVE YOURSELF AVOIDABLE GUILT.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by hopebacy(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2017
report the pervert to NAPTIP.. and see how the idiot will rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Boyooosa(m): 12:14am On Nov 17, 2017
selflessmaya:

dude stfu, u never said anything about evidence. u only said u understand OP's dilemma of not wanting to give his friend up. and i asked u what kind of man u are that cutting off ties with a man raping his 13 yr old child presents a moral dilemma to u. take your uneducated deflecting asss away form me, u came at me with insults and a defense to a point u never made in the first place. my point was and is, that a man like u who thinks of protecting his friendship with a man like this is sick in the head... choke on your own sh!t and stop mentioning me
Whatever shiit u r highing on doesn't make good sense of u. How can u mention 2 diff monikers and mix your whole life up, check your mentions again and type 'am sorry' hundred times.

Gulderbottle85:
The reason I advised to lay his hand on pix as evidence.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Bamidele539: 12:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
what was his response? He denied it i guess?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sorextee(m): 12:17am On Nov 17, 2017
He just offered his advice based on his level of understanding. So why insult him? Nigerians are always quick to insult....

OldBeer:
You must be a mad man.
God punish you for this rubbish.
Bastàrd.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by OldBeer: 12:18am On Nov 17, 2017
sorextee:
He just offered his advice based on his level of understanding. So why insult him? Nigerians are always quick to insult....
This kind of ur response speaks a lot about you too..

You are right.
Emotions overcame me there.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sorextee(m): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Even if d story doesnt add up, three things I want you to know is that
1. It happens
2. Its happening
3. It will continue to happen.
Some mothers sleep with their sons too.

sanpipita:

There is alot of inconsistencies in your story, you said this girl had already confided in your friend and you caught the dad ontop her what's the point asking the little girl again? and unless the said man is foolish he wouldn't start anything that will raise suspicious even before you claimed you are going to shop, many things in this story doesn't add up

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by AreaFada2: 12:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Na wa o.

Very awful.
Do not be surprised if the dad was also abused as a kid. As kids, lots of men were abused by one "aunty, neighbour, friend, inlaw, etc. It is shocking how many male friends had such an experience growing up.

You have to secretly contact child protection services. Some have already mentioned Mirabel.

The child's mother needs to know. The girl will need counselling.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2017
texazzpete:

You are still asking what you should do?
From the moment you saw him raping her and you didn’t raise the alarm, you became complicit in her torment.
For all intents and purposes, you are now an accomplice and facilitator of child rape. May God have mercy on your wicked soul!

this is harsh but some of it is true and my first thought too, it's like seeing a person getting killed and going home to plan to report when u could have raised alarm, saved a life and caught the murderer red handed, even if he didnt raise alarm cos he didnt want to cause the child stigma and had plans to report to the cops, why not keep concrete evidence eg: a video, if you're letting red-handed opportunity get away, then surely u must have a plan besides word of mouth to get ppl to believe u.

i do blame him for not interrupting the session and taking the girl out of that house with him immediately, he should never have left her there once he saw that. honestly, since the girl will not be living with the man anymore and will be leaving the neighborhood, he should have just raised alarm, that would have been the easiest thing, it's rare for a crime to be solved without ppl knowing about it, rape cases have to be exposed in order for justice to play out. and we dont even have a fair legal system so chances are this man wont get the evil he deserves. infact in most cases, jungle justice or involving the family is the only resort nigerians have. and to do both, u need to cause a commotion, get attention, get fellow witnesses. even if the law cant do much, if many ppl know about this, it'll be easier to find a relative she'd live with. her mental health is story for another day. truth is, she's damaged and will never fully be fixed and i doubt nigeria will even try to fix her.

even if him alone had confronted this pervert red-handed without causing a scene, the perv will be so humiliated, he wont even know how to lift his head, this guy can tell him if he resists him taking the girl with him, he'll raise alarm and watch the perv back off.. but he could take the girl and the friend will frame him, say he kidnapped and sexually abused his child and turn their words against them, even if they both bring up the abuse, he'll say the kid has been brainwashed, she thinks she's in love so she's willing to lie against her own father. nigeria does not have the advanced technology or system of interrogation & investigation for someone to throw away solid evidence, u see it, u get as many witnesses as possible to see it too, then when and if u involve law enforcement, there'll be no long story. the best way to catch a criminal is red-handed.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Macgreat(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2017
Why didn't you take picture?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sorextee(m): 12:27am On Nov 17, 2017
OldBeer:
You are right.
Emotions overcame me there.

Lol...
Are u hearing this kinda story for the first time??
Things are happening o.
Son/mother
Father/daughter.
Some end time daughters fall in love with their fathers.
And d father succumbs.. See bros things dey happen. grin but for now, lets focus on this one on ground...

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sanpipita(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2017
sorextee:
Even if d story doesnt add up, three things I want you to know is that
1. It happens
2. Its happening
3. It will continue to happen.
Some mothers sleep with their sons too.

My assertion wasn't to discount it happening just some parts of the story got me skeptical about its authenticity, I know it happens, incest is very rampant these days, there are many cases abound both ones we know and ones we have no idea about.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by gregyboy(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Kai!!! This one tire me like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! Haba!!!

Baba; me I'm short of words, I no know Wetin to talk again!!!
Haba=!! No naaa!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!! Kai?!!!!

Oh.... Oboi, u for no make me see this thing na!!! Now I just can't sleep or rest!!! U just spoilt my day bro... Kai!!!

Ohhhhh. God!!!!

Op; Oboi, u no try for spoiling my mood like this..

Can your friend be assassinated? Wouldn't mind paying people to do so.
C. C Golderbottle85

chill don't kill him make him impotent let dat thing of his not stand again for what na
abomination in short kill ur friend buy gun tomorrow kill am ure right thetrueapostle indeed ure

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.