Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,493 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90678 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 17, 2017
selflessmaya:

OP, you're smart to take this case to the police tomorrow, if your friend does not get maximum punishment, dont beat yourself up, matters like these happen everyday & the lousy police let the pervs walk, he wont be the first or last. just make sure the child leaves his house. u should not have confronted your friend alone, ppl only do hush-hush case-solving with cases like this if it's their family, the fact is, u have no legal rights over this girl, u are not her relation, if u wanted to stop her abuse, u should have blown the lid off instead of the soft approach u tried to use, that is only done by ppl who have the right to take matters into their own hands. if u were his brother or relative, it would make sense to try to confront him without the law, if he denies it, deep down, he knows the truth and once u remove the issue of him paying for his crimes and just want to extract the victim from his home, he wont fight u much on it cos he knows it could get worse, u can take the child with u and find a relative that'll have her. even family members have no right to forcibly take a child from the parent but in nigeria, family is cut a lot of slack. but u dont even have that leverage.

- u cant take her without his consent or changing the law.
- u cant arrest him, you're not the law.
- if he denies which he has, u lack the right to try to extract the information by force cos you're not the law.
- by law he is the one that has the custody & right to live with her, you dont have that right
- he's family, her father, you're nobody to her.

he has the law on his side on ALL COUNTS. he has the law against him for a heinous crime but the law does not know of that crime(cos u didnt inform) so he's a free man till the law not you, says so. idk why u thought it would be best to confront him without the law that has given him all the right that you're trying to take from him. what did u think would happen? that he'll cry and fess up? u had only one chance to confront him and u blew it but not speaking out then and you planned an unnecessary confrontation that'll cause this case to suffer cos now, he has all night to plan and arrange and let me guess, u left the girl in that same house to face him after the failed confrontation. u should have thought this thru... when making confrontation to intimidate an aggressor and extract a victim from a situation, rule of thumb: make sure that the plan u choose always ends with the victim leaving with u. the only thing that could have given this exact result is 2 things: if u had raised alarm when u saw it or if u had confronted him with the law. u approached him with an unsuitable method and now the imbalance of power is now very obvious to u. good luck tomorrow.

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Where have you been?

i've been following this thread, sarcasm or smarting doesnt really work on me.. this is a serious matter, if u want to point something out to me, do so clearly. dont give me the "where have u been" ish. there's nothing about what i wrote that implies i'm not following. be clear or why mention me in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2017
selflessmaya:

i've been following this thread, sarcasm or smarting doesnt really work on me.. this is a serious matter, if u want to point something out to me, do so clearly. dont give me the "where have u been" ish. there's nothing about what i wrote that implies i'm not following. be clear or why mention me in the first place?

Thanks all the same for your post they are appreciated
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Where have you been?

Well some of us told u this earlier. Confront wt authourities. Dont let her sleep in dt house since uve confronted him. Now he has denied, and the girl has not been helped.

I just hope he doesnt harm dt girl b4 u report to the authourities. I wont be surprised if she denies the whole thing by tomorrow. Call mirabel centre or the sexual abuse hotline, let them tell u what to do b4 u take d girl to d hospital. Also call her mother.

Is advising the paedophile and going to d hospital ur solution? After hospital, then what? She goes bk to living wt him? Do u know how much of her hope would be dashed, knowing she cant be helped? You must report this. Dont condone this evil.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by miredia(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Thank you!!!! He accepted partially and pleaded not to play with her in that manner again. The little girl will go for medical checkup tomorrow. I will keep the house posted.

I need someone who can assist to send me a DM I feel horrible already knowing I'm about to nail a guy I once called a friend.
You did great. Storyteller! Great job at your fabricated and fictional story

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 17, 2017
miredia:
That was superb fiction. You did great. Storyteller!

Thank You Sir
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by dvkot(m): 2:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Thank you!!!! He accepted partially and pleaded not to play with her in that manner again. The little girl will go for medical checkup tomorrow. I will keep the house posted.

I need someone who can assist to send me a DM I feel horrible already knowing I'm about to nail a guy I once called a friend.
close your eyes, zero your mind... Say fvck it and help the girl, you have nothing lose

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by AskProf: 2:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I will do my best for her...... I will give update as we proceed

I hope your best will be good enough?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by clemzo101(m): 2:24am On Nov 17, 2017
Dont confront him on ur own. And dont be in a rush to report to the police. If u can find a way to see some of this child right activists. Look for a way to handle what will happen after the whole thing is blown open. Who takes care of her after the whole thing is blown? And pray the girl doesnt deny you when it matters most.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Kingsley123456(m): 2:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Please confront the idiot, or else he wouldn't stop molesting the girl, he's gonna deny, treating to report in the police station,!!!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by kizyalex10(m): 2:33am On Nov 17, 2017
khome:
Is he the real dad?
I get photocopy dad?lol
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 17, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.

Hey, all the over-zealous Mods, Lalasticlala and co... You no go gree do anything to this "tribalistic" comment now ooo. You pple don too dey do ojoro for here.

If I call all Okoro pple Asiwin, Olofo and Bastard now, you go dey innocently ban me left and right. I no go kuku abuse am. I go keep my mouth shut then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Benekruku(m): 2:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Use your friend for money rituals

Potent ingredient
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?

Na Nkan be tinz be dis ooo grin grin But guy, shey you dey sure say dis "friend" no be you? As you take dey use style dey protect am so.. hmmm.... I no go too dey surprise..
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by arnold123: 2:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
buy a goat and strap it to his dick

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by diva90: 3:03am On Nov 17, 2017
This is clearly a police issue.confronting your friend will not make him stop. Take it up. You will lose a friend but at least you have saved that little girl's life from being completely damaged

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by imustsaymymindo: 3:04am On Nov 17, 2017
If he denies the act after confrontation, just report him.

If not, I'd advise you find a way to move her out of the house as fast as possible temporarily while she attends counselling from a professional counsellor. You and your neighbour should confront the dad, make it compulsory he goes for counselling sessions too because he is sick (he may have suffered from the same sort of abuse). The child should only move back to the house after the man has found healing and she has found healing too and let him sign a legal undertaken that if such happens again, he is going to jail.

Thread softly OP. Explain to the child clearly what rational options are on ground and the consequences of each and let her be the one to decide which best suits her because she is the one that wears the shoes. The dad has done something very wrong, the child might hate the dad but she might also end up hating you if you send her dad to jail. Some grave sins you may think are unforgivable can actually be overlooked by others. People are different.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by ayinba1(f): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I was on a one week break from work I was supposed to travel back to my base on Thursday 16. It was because of this incident I stayed back. For all those who thinks I haven't done enough I forgive you. You don't love her mom. She's like a daughter to me. I have know her dad all my life.

You feel a bit protective of your friend. He has committed an abominable act- a cursed act in the eyes of man and God.
Where do your loyalties lie? And where should they lie?

After confronting him, his daughter has to spend the night in the house. She could be dead by morning. Do you realize this?

I am not say ing you haven't done enough but think about God first and ask yourself what He would want you to do.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2017
TheTrueApostle:
Kai!!! This one tire me like weeeeeettttttiiinnn!!! Haba!!!

Baba; me I'm short of words, I no know Wetin to talk again!!!
Haba=!! No naaa!!!! Noooooooooooo!!!! Kai?!!!!

Oh.... Oboi, u for no make me see this thing na!!! Now I just can't sleep or rest!!! U just spoilt my day bro... Kai!!!

Ohhhhh. God!!!!

Op; Oboi, u no try for spoiling my mood like this..

Can your friend be assassinated? Wouldn't mind paying people to do so.
C. C Golderbottles85
bros abeg I go do am,I.e the assassination. I know say God no go vex for me punish me if I end that kind person ...
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Antina(f): 3:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Don't worry bro! By the time your so called friend starts sleeping with your OWN daughter, I think by then you will stop calling him your friend.

Please bro, do this last one for the sake of the little girl.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sunnymighty(m): 3:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

To the best of my knowledge he is.

Please call DSVRT on 07080601080 if U are so sure. They should be able to help provided it is in Lagos here.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by StevensJojo(f): 3:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Whatever you do ensure you get evidence.Its very important.A video evidence is best.Dont let her face show for privacy sakes.If you don't get evidence, the table will easily be turned against you and the neigbhour. To do this, don't let the molester suspect anything and keep the girl in the dark as she can easily be brainwashed.Also when you get this evidence, keep a copy somewhere safe, maybe in the cloud- Google drive is a great option.The law enforcements agents in Nigeria are not trustworthy.Even if they don't do anything, an evidence like that is enough to start a social media movement that will deal with him and help the little girl.
You need to help that girl. Pleaseeee!
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 3:30am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?
Which yeye stigma

I was sexually molested by my uncle. My fathers elder brother. Peiple wanted to hide it then my cousin blew it wide open!
I've since live a normal and very successful life!

No sane person is going to blame the victim.
This sort of rubbish should not be swept under the carpet in the name of stigma. That man needs to be in jail for a very long time!

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Kobicove(m): 3:35am On Nov 17, 2017
delishpot:

Whose stigma? If it's the girl she needs counseling and she would be rewarded with her dad being punished for his crime. The dad needs to be disgraced nationally TBH. If you don't want it known by the yard people, express your concern to those whom you report the case to, I believe they will know how to help protect her Identity

Protect her identity here in Nigeria?

Obviously you have been watching too many movies undecided
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 3:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
I will do my best for her...... I will give update as we proceed
It is your responsibility to help that child. God will reward you accordingly.

Pls help her cry
This is so heart breaking.
How can a father be so heartless and evil... How??

I grew up with my dad too as a teenager and my mother was also absent. Till this day my father apologises for the sexual molestation I suffered in the hands of his brother as if it was his direct FAULT.
Nobody in this world loves me like my dad... I wonder what that poor girl must be going through

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 3:39am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?
Is he taking care of her by sexing her
If he is dead won't she survive?
Is there no motherless home in Lagos??

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by TheEminentLaity: 3:45am On Nov 17, 2017
oboy abi ogirl...you are being unnecessarily emotional and from your rants it's glaring that you are making not-so-well thought advice and you want to shove your OPINION down into everyone's throat. Calm down. For all you know, this could just be another tale by moonlight intended for the front page. That said, no use anymore. The OP didn't save anyone other than his friendship, sadly. Moving on...I think there is no case here anymore. No evidence just hear-say and the stigmatised girl. OP should live with his conscience and you should keep your emotions in check. Peace!

take your advice, chew it up, swallow it and sh!t it out cos it's crap, what a pathetic advice! do u think a man who is raping his own 13 yr old child does not know it's wrong?? u think what he needs is advice or an ultimatum. are u high? OP is in NO place to counsel this girl, u must think the job of a psychiatrist is so easy that everyone can do it, u said it yourself, this is a sensitive issue. only ppl who have the proper sensitivity training should deal with it, it's OP's job to get the authorities involved, that's it, it's not his job to start fixing this child. stop doling out stupid advice, u mean if u found out a man is sleeping with a helpless child that he fathered, your first instinct would be to talk to him and not immediately get the helpless child away from him?
imagine the roughest sweatiest sex of your life and replace the girl with your mother, do u feel how repulsive it is? do u know what an unnatural order it is for a man to have carnal knowledge of his own seed? if u found a man raping your daughter in your own house, would u wait for him to finish, counsel her first, then give him a warning and tell him not to do it again? the way some of u think is straight up toxic. pedophilia and incest and psychological abuse are all serious issues individually, how can a combination of all 3 be so trivial to u? smh

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by designVATExcel: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today

Why not contact the mother. Someone will need to take care of her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by YelloweWest: 3:46am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

Stop calling that monster your friend except u are just like him.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by multikash: 3:54am On Nov 17, 2017
This is really bad, how can he do that to his own blood?
Op report him to the appropriate authority, he must be punished for his crimes. Help the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Greatpoet(m): 3:57am On Nov 17, 2017
Visit this website and send a mail to them they'll assign her a lawyer and bring the man to justice www.godspoweroshodin.org
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:09am On Nov 17, 2017
PURE MADNESS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.