Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (90674 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by columbus007(m): 4:15am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?
guy leave this thread,you are even more anoying than that ur friend.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by tolesky(m): 4:18am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.
Report the Oloriburuku and idiotic demonic animal to the appropriate quarters.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Sterope(f): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Get the relevant agencies involve. This is not a friendship or family matter. There are many NGOs that would be willing to fight for the little girl and provide with counselling services. You don't want to deny her that. Call them up if you really want to help.

Gulderbottle85:

We will confront him today

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by zinizta: 4:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Belafonte:

A little girl's life is being ruined and you're bothered about how her tormentor will be rightly viewed? Come on, now isn't the time to be sentimentally protecting your friend. What you should do is try as much as possible to contact the girl's mother if you can. Have a plan with her to catch said dude in the act and report to whatever body/bodies there are responsible for child protection.

Are You Alright? So He Can Have Another Round With The Child?

OP,You No Try Should Have Confronted Him There And Then.

When You Have A Female Child You Do Not Start Playing Stupid Play With Them! Male-Female Etiquette

When olosho Plenty For Town!?! simple ten k go cure any konji.
and those of you sleeping with ur friend's gf don't worry na like this guy una go end up.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

You are like your friend 100% birds of the same feather flock together. I hope both of you are caught and dealt with. Rubbish post, filled with stinking reasoning, it's sense you should be praying to receive from God as it's obvious you are lacking in that department.

"Who will take care of her if he's locked up?" May it not be well with u since u chose to reason like this

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Anidorby(f): 4:49am On Nov 17, 2017
It hurts me so bad for the little girl , you should have raised alarm as soon as you caught him in the act maybe people would have performed jungle justice on him before the authorities come by then them go don beat am well well but since you didn't .....report the case to the necessary authorities because I guess she slept in the house tonight he will still do it again this night even in the morning,afternoon perhaps. please don't let the little girl down she is just 13 years old.....

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Jebosh(m): 4:58am On Nov 17, 2017
Use ur phone to video or snap the them anytime your friend is doing the bad thing as proof because he might deny it,then if it is possible to get in touch with the mother of the lady and give her advice to relocate the girl to her side for proper care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by verycheese: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2017
MicheyJ:
He must be Yoruba.
were you born like this or you became unfortunate after you arrived the world? Whichever way, your situation is unfortunate and I sympathise with your relatives.

OP, pls rescue that child, everything, her life, future, humanity depends on you. REPORT YOUR FRIEND TO THE AUTHORITIES!

LET ME TAKE THIS CHANCE TO REITERATE THAT MORE THAN HALF OF NIGERIA WOMEN WERE ABUSED SEXUALLY BY MEN(RELATIVES, NEIGHBOURS, AND ALL FORMS OF PREDATORS). NOW IF THAT WAS THE CASE FOR MOST OF WOMEN WHO ARE NOW GROWN AND ARE MOTHERS, IT MEANS THESE CRIMES WERE COMMITTED WHEN PEOPLE GENERALLY THOUGHT THE WORLD WASN'T THIS BAD. NOW THAT THE EVILS STARE US IN THE FACE, LET'S NOT MINCE WORDS, A LARGER % OF GIRLS ARE BEEN PREYED ON. THAT'S DANGEROUS! IF WOMEN ARE DESTROY ED, THE WHOLE SOCIETY IS IN TROUBLE. WHEN MEN DO THIS TO CHILDREN, THEY TURN OUT WAYWARD AND DAMAGED, YET IT'S ALL SO CONVENIENT TO LABEL THEM AS SLAY QUEENS AND SAY WOMEN OF TODAY HAVE NO VIRTUE.

IT COULD BE YOUR CHILD TOMORROW, WATCH OUT FOR YOUR KIDS (BOY/GIRL), ESPECIALLY GIRLS THOUGH, THE TIMES ARE PERILOUS. SEXUAL PERVERSION OF SOME BASTARDS IS HIJACKING THE FUTURE OF THE YOUNG ONES!

[b][/b]LET YOUR FRIEND FACE THE FULL WRATH OF THE LAW, OTHERWISE YOU ARE ONE AND THE SAME! Be sure to snap him in the act, if you can't sef, dem no born am well to deny!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by MummyIMadeIt: 5:11am On Nov 17, 2017
This is painful, I suggest you contact the appropriate agencies right ahead, because the painful truth is that no matter the supposed reason your friend may give you to justify his abominable act, he would never stop abusing the young lad; the sonner you realize this the better.

Try contacting NATIP, or Google out the list of child rights agencies in Nigeria, the contact anyone of your preference close to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Kobicove(m): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2017
YelloweWest:

Is he taking care of her by sexing her
If he is dead won't she survive?
Is there no motherless home in Lagos??

Do you even have any idea some of the things that go on in those motherless babies homes? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by cooltola(m): 5:14am On Nov 17, 2017
Be a man and do the right thing. Report your friend to the police and be willing to give up your friendship if it takes protecting the girl from her father. God will bless you

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Belafonte(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2017
zinizta:
Are You Alright? So He Can Have Another Round With The Child?

OP,You No Try Should Have Confronted Him There And Then.

When You Have A Female Child You Do Not Start Playing Stupid Play With Them! Male-Female Etiquette

When olosho Plenty For Town!?! simqple ten k go cure any konji.
and those of you sleeping with ur friend's gf don't worry na like this guy una go end up.

All you had to do was read and understand my poat, really or, at least, try to understand the angle I'm coming from.

Everybody knows you need evidence to have a case ruled in your favour as accusations are just what they are, accusations. Without proof, the suspicions would be there but the guy might still have custody of the girl without any because nobody can prove he's been molesting his daughter; this is Nigeria, after all. Jumping the gun and being all emotional helps the girl in no way.

No amount of good intentions will substitute for a good plan. Also, your last paragraph just got me stumped. How does that relate to the topic at hand? Your post makes you sound mentally unhinged. You need to keep it together, dude
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

Has anything been done about it? If no, what is the address of this man?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Funjosh(m): 5:34am On Nov 17, 2017
Reading some comments here really amazed me, some seek advice look at what people were thinking and saying undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 5:41am On Nov 17, 2017
bros wat stigma are u talking abt? he should have known better dat dat act going to end him a stigma and yet he did it. so bros b a good parent and a patriotic nigerian by exposing dis monster!! let him Payyyyy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by masks(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Did you record the act? If you did. I suggest you take the matter to the right authority...because calling the attention of the man like trying to talk him out of what he is doing may not stop him from doing it again. Also try to get hold of the girl's mother's number.Try persuade the mom to come carry her daughter.....Your friend is a bad person Op...13 year old daughter of his? That's too bad.About stigma...is saving the girl not better than the stigma thing? if your friend's neighbor knows don't you think other people too around there knows as well? Pls help the little girl.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by africanusvu(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Bros you Bleep up.you for collect ur own naaaw.haba.person see food dee run.
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by dnawah(m): 5:43am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.
what are u waiting 4?
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Your strongest bet is a video evidence. If you get one and duplicate, you can use it to warn him to stop or report him for prosecution. I prefer the latter tho
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I just want him to stop.

the expression on her face is not happy? seriously? are u fvkd in the head.? is she supposed to enjoy it. and talk to e
her father? what you just witnessed is pedophilia plus serial rape plus incest combined!

Calll the police you i.diot! angry

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 5:53am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

What about the stigma if people around finds out?
The stigma? This is one of the reasons why rape victims and their families keep mute---they keep suffering in silence because of the idiots they share the society with.

Forget that "stigma", no one cares. Report your friend to the police, and her mother should be informed of the evil her daughter is being subjected to. While the father is jailed for paedophilia, she can take her daughter away to take care of her and make her undergo all necessary therapy. Your bastard of a friend has fücked with that girl's body and psyche, and it is your duty as a good citizen to report this grievous, disgusting crime. Failure to do so will equally make you a criminal who is guilty by association, aiding and abetting rape and paedophilia.

The girl will be better off under the care of her mum. She'll undergo therapy and counselling that will help her deal with the abuse, as well as the stigma from the senseless, inhumane fools that litter society. Their opinions won't prevent her from being a success in life, so no one cares.

Making her suffer and destroying her further in the name of preventing stigmitization is the cruelest thing to do. You want to confront your friend, tell him to stop, cover up his crime, and prevent him from facing the music? Who does that? You think he would stop, if you told him to? He won't stop! He'll continue the shiit, threaten the little girl, and decide to be more careful and cautious. That approach won't help the girl.

I think it's high time the government made HARSHER laws concerning rape and paedophilia, as well as those who try to break anyone through stigmitization, by mocking them over their experience of sexual abuse, and opening up psychological wounds. It's not only physical battery that should be considered ASSAULT.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:54am On Nov 17, 2017
GraGra247:
Abeg report to police, soldiers, EFCC, LASTMA, VIO. In fact all law enforcement agencies.

This is extreme wickedness and the fact that you're even asking what to do amazes me.

what an id.iot this poster is.confront the dad lmao.

he should be reported at once!
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Putting him behind bars will have effects on the child. Who will take care of her?

so ud rather ue continue to rape her?

such id.iots lile you also exist in Nigeria

its a wonder.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by sammhi(m): 5:59am On Nov 17, 2017
if you want to report him , let the mother be involved and not these so called welfare . ! forget what these hypocrites Nigerians are saying . confront him and let him know . How will the girl benefit if the father is sent to prison. The harm is done already. Dont make it worse. Nigeria is not USA or Europe where welfare is strong and can be relied upon. Here, what next? she is probably goes to a motherless baby home or some sort of place . what happens to her only God can tell. Can you guarantee that the type wont happen to her somewhere. We need to understand our culture. here , people dont care and are just out to make money form the system or score some cheap popularity. Tell me one person who has benefited from such. it is more of the punishment angle we do here and then the poor girl is still traumatized and worse off.
Harass him that if he does it again, you will report to Police. This will drive the demon from him. if you can , take the girl to her mum. but never to some Unknown Nigerians who may not even treat her any better!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by emelda86(f): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't know why some Men are like this, he just want to destroy this little girls future plz report him asap hes a phyco, why would the mom leave the daughter for him

Chukwu a'bugoya onu
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by josessybj: 6:03am On Nov 17, 2017
Pls report the matter immediately to the nearest police station
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Tozara(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

It is due to sentiments like this, that things get brushed under the carpet. As a society we need to change our mindset. I think it is best you inform the mother of the child and social services. The child will need proper counselling. So what if people talk, show me a family that does not have a sad story to tell. In fact, your friend has to go to prison for sexually assaulting his daughter. That is not normal behaviour and he should not be free to assault other young females. If he is sexually starved why doesn't he start a relationship with a mature lady and not his blood? How does he even sleep at night knowing what he does to his daughter is an abomination. If I knew the identity of your friend I would be on the phone right now reporting him.
My thoughts exactly! That bastard should be castrated. He's gonna ruin the girl's life. And can you see the friend? He doesn't want his friend to go to jail, and simply wants to "confront him". So, what happens to the 13-year old? She deals with her wounds alone---wounds she's not psychologically equiped to handle, nor mature enough to even comprehend their magnitude! He wants to destroy an innocent child to protect a friend that is worse than the devil. Coming here to seek advice on what to do is offensive to me, in fact. Says a lot about the OP's personal principles and values, as well as the direction of his moral compass.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by emelda86(f): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Where is that rapist on this forum that said raping a woman is his lifestyle?

Oya food don land nwa ekwensu
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by Anikpee(f): 6:05am On Nov 17, 2017
Look for a way to contact the mother, or better still, get the girl to go and report the matter to the police, something has to be done fast please. Thanks for your concern dear
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by abbeyty(m): 6:06am On Nov 17, 2017
This is the most disgusting thread i have ever read here before, you guys should alert the police

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by rOsy247(f): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:

I don't know why I got involved it's too hard on me. I just wish all these would just be a dream. It's sad.

Yes it's hard cos he's your friend but please just assume the girl in question is your daughter or younger sis and do exactly what you would have done to help her, ok. She confided in u guys cos she needs help, pls don't fail her. If it means getting the mother's contact, just do whatever.

If you can't do it tell somebody that you are sure will handle it or better still drop the details of the place here so we can do something to save that poor girl. Don't let it slide.

Wonder why any sane woman will leave her daughter in the care of a man whether father, brother, uncle or whatever in this present debased world
Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by emelda86(f): 6:12am On Nov 17, 2017
africanusvu:
Bros you Bleep up.you for collect ur own naaaw.haba.person see food dee run.

Imagine this born by mistake I don't know why some mother didn't flush some foetus away your type will do same & continue because you are a big IDIOT....may u die by accident & let trailer crush you to pieces & may it press your skull,flesh & all parts of your body so that your remains will not be seen to bury AMEN.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / My Wife’s Salary Was A Mystery Until I Discovered How Much She’s Truly Worth*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.